Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

About Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"My sales consultant Denis was exellent. He was very..."

My sales consultant Denis was exellent. He was very knowledgeable and very professional and most importantly very patient. I was very pleased with the price and service. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Denis Zaplavskiy

"We originally had some problems with our new 2012 Jetta..."

We originally had some problems with our new 2012 Jetta TDI, but once Jim got involved they were resolved quickly. Thanks for the great help!

"I visted Rosenthal Volkswagen this morning and I was..."

I visted Rosenthal Volkswagen this morning and I was fortunate enough to work with George. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Tiguan and was exceptionally pleased with George and Rosenthal team. George was friendly, not overly pushy, and extremely knowledgable about both his volkswagen products as well as his direct and indirect competitors. He and his business manager answered all of my questions clearly and concisely and I would recommend that anyone looking for a volkswagen in the DC/Northern Virginia area consider asking for George. As an added bonus, George was nice enough to drive the Tiguan back to my home in DC so that I did not have to make a second trip to the dealership. Great customer service all around!

George McIntosh

"The dealership was clean and very welcoming from the..."

The dealership was clean and very welcoming from the outside as well as the inside. The employee that I was fortunate enough to have help me was very knowledgeable and informative as well as over all just a friendly individual. I would gladly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Michael Cauwels

"This was the second car we have purchased at this..."

This was the second car we have purchased at this dealership and went back to it because of the great service we had received in 2008. We were not disappointed this time around. Marty Zellhoefer was a wonderful salesperson. He was polite, educated, and patient and helped us find the right car for our family. We believe we received a fair price and appreciated the no-pressure salesmanship. Truly this car-buying experience was one of our best. We love VW's and assume we will be back to buy from Fairfax VW again. Thank you Marty and John for making this purchase an easy and confident one.

Marty Zellhoefer

"I bought my first Jetta here. I visited a couple of other..."

I bought my first Jetta here. I visited a couple of other dealerships before coming here and I had the best experience at Fairfax VW. I received a great deal from John Hulme on my Jetta. I would recommend everyone to this dealership.

"I wanted to check out a VW Jetta sportswagon. Emmanuel..."

I wanted to check out a VW Jetta sportswagon. Emmanuel said they had 2 in stock and they would pull them around. Emmanuel immediately went to talk to some other customers after that. After 20mins I was about to leave but he came back and said he would take me drive me to them. Apparently their lot is over a 1 mile down the road. I have never seen this before, a car dealer with no cars. After sitting in traffic for another 20mins to go a mile (gotta love fairfax) we got to the car and he couldn't find it. After searching for a few minutes he found it but had the wrong key. I told him this was a terrible experience and i wanted to leave. Sat in traffic for another 20 minutes. He was also taking calls/texts the whole time. So after wasting over an hour of my time, I didn't even get to sit in a jetta sportwagon. WTF. worst experience ever. then he tried to give me his card, ha. I went and bought a Kia across the street. Much better service and much better car. Emmanuel seemed nice, just unprofessional. The entire place seemed poorly managed. Update: The manager called me personally and apologized. Thank you. Very appreciated. Hopefully they can work out their issues. Its good to see that their manager is paying attention to online reviews.

emmanuel

"I bought a Volkswagen Passat this week. The sales..."

I bought a Volkswagen Passat this week. The sales consultant who was assisting me (Emmanuel Dugbartey) was extremely knowledgeable about the product and very professional. Overall I had a great experience at Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Emmanuel Dugbartey

"From the time we were first introduced to the management..."

From the time we were first introduced to the management and sales team of the dealership, buying my new Jetta was a great experience. Each person I met took time to speak with me and to make sure that I was okay with everything about the car. This was my first time buying a car, and the sales person (Marty Zellhoefer), the sales manager, and the general manager were all very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I had a long test drive and a very detailed explanation of all of the car’s features, and I did not feel rushed at any time. I would definitely recommend this dealership and I would not hesitate to buy my next car from them.

Marty Zellhoefer

"Bought 2012 Volkswagen Passat. Excellent Sales team and..."

Bought 2012 Volkswagen Passat. Excellent Sales team and service. I would highly recommend this dealership. I got an excellent deal. Talk to John Hulme and Marty Zellhoefer.

Reviews of John  Hulme