Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Melmel77
3/23/2013

"Very nice people.they work with you in any ways and get..."

Very nice people.they work with you in any ways and get you in a brand new car.The cleaning of the car took a little longer then expected but other than that it will be a 10+ recommendation

Emmanuel Dughbartey

Nedda
2/07/2013

"I love this place, their service is nice, AND A GREAT..."

I love this place, their service is nice, AND A GREAT COFFEE MACHINE!!! Denis was great; he was patient with my indecisiveness, but not pushy. He was excited about showing me the car, and the poor thing i made him drive to the lot TWICE!! Thanks Denise for the great experien e am enjoying my jetta!!!!

Denis zaplavskiy

Jeffrey D. Grant
1/14/2013

"Purchased a new Jetta SEL. Our salesman, Michael..."

Purchased a new Jetta SEL. Our salesman, Michael Cauwels, was very helpful and was fully knowledgeable about the car. We got a long test drive and didn't feel pressured at all. Very satisfied with the deal (particularly the amount they gave us for our trade-in), and we were in and out of the finance office in about fifteen minutes. Would do business with them again.

Michael Cauwels

gov914
1/02/2013

"Okay. This is lengthy, so please bear with me. I..."

Okay. This is lengthy, so please bear with me. I decided to buy a Volkswagen Jetta and went to this dealership because it was the closest one to my house. I spent some time there and I told them I ll get back to them as I wanted to check the price with other dealers. I got a better offer from another dealer and informed the same to "Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen". One of their reps called me 2 days later and told me that they are ready to offer the same price that the other dealer has offered and I can come down and sign the papers. I went there with my friend around 5PM and they made us wait for over 2 hours.!!! Nobody even came and spoke to us.! We were just walking around looking at cars. Then finally some guy comes up to us and takes us upstairs. He pulls out the papers and shows us the same price which they had told initially (which is NOT the same as what the other dealership was offering us). My friend got a little upset and he was like - "Why do you guys just waste our time?!". And that guy has the audacity to tell my friend - "Oh, your not the one who is buying the car. So please keep quiet. I cannot talk to you.!". I mean, wth.!! Are these guys for real? Is that the way to treat a customer?! And to add to it, he tells us that the price offered by the other dealership is not real.!! He was implying that we are lying to him about the price quoted by the other dealership.!!!!! wth?!! I was like - "why on earth did your rep (Marty) call me today morning and tell me that you are offering the same price and ask me to come down to the dealership?!" And his reply was - "I dont know.!!". WTF??!! "I dont know??" What kind of people work here?? They dont even know what their employees are doing.!! He tells me that the rep (Marty) is not allowed to do any price negotiations.!! Then why did he??!!!!!!! Bottom line is - please dont go to this dealership.!! They just lie to you on your face and make sure you go down to the showroom and then they come up with some crap and push up the price.!! The customer service is worse than horrible.! I wish I could give them a -1 rating. The manager has no idea what his employees are up to.!! Please go to some other dealership even if it is far from your house and enjoy the service they provide. Do not go to "Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen".!! And btw, I ended up buying the exact same car at Stohlman dealership at the so called "non realistic price".!! The service there was just great.!! PS: Im going to copy-paste this review in every forum/thread.

Marty

Nicjsha
12/31/2012

"I visited many dealerships before coming to Fairfax VW..."

I visited many dealerships before coming to Fairfax VW and I had a great experience. Emmanuel gave me a great deal on my new 2013 Jetta. He was friendly, polite, knowlegable, and made me feel comfortable. Thank you Emmanuel! I love my new car!

Emmanuel Dugbartey

Suse48
12/31/2012

"Excellent salesperson without being obnoxious. Super nice..."

Excellent salesperson without being obnoxious. Super nice young man who will have a great career in any field he chooses. Very glad we met him!

Murad alfaqih

Jemert33
12/28/2012

"Have got two cars from here and they were great. Came..."

Have got two cars from here and they were great. Came down from PA For my new 2013 VW Passat and was helped by John and Denis. They were great. Thanks again for helping me into my new car. I love it!

John and Denis

Goard
12/28/2012

"We have now leased 2 vehicles from Denis Zaplavskiy..."

We have now leased 2 vehicles from Denis Zaplavskiy within the last 2 weeks. We have really enjoyed working with Denis and John. They have been the best sales person and manager to work with.

Denis Zaplavskiy

tanguy701
12/20/2012

"Very negative experience overall. In my attempt to..."

Very negative experience overall. In my attempt to research I was given an overly aggressive hard sell upon my first visit to the dealer. I was then called back by the dealer and returned to negotiate after I decided that I'd like a Jetta. After negotiating the price and involving my parents to co-sign, the deal was then altered right before moving to final paper work. When I inquired why the payment structure was altered I was told it was a miscommunication between the manager and salesperson. I left again without purchasing after this. Finally, they contacted me on the last attempt the next day and this time increased the monthly payments to fit into how many months I wanted to finance over. I of course rejected. When I asked for the email address of the general manager I spoke to Nishant to explain to him my displeasure for the handling of my attempt to shop at their dealership and was basically told I was stupid for not accepting the deal they offered and blown off. Would HIGHLY avoid.

Ron

Judnu22
12/13/2012

"Great People and very friendly staff that bent over..."

Great People and very friendly staff that bent over backwards to help us. We test drove many cars and they kept helping us, without being frustrated. I will go back for next purchase.

Emmanuel