Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

rebmar96
11/27/2012

"Emmanuel was a very good salesman. He was courteous and..."

Emmanuel was a very good salesman. He was courteous and helpful without being pushy. Everyone there was great. My husband and I did not feel pressured at all. I will definitely go back when it is time to buy another car.

Emmanuel

kimdavis98
11/26/2012

"We drove over an hour from home to purchase a vehicle..."

We drove over an hour from home to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. They had the best selection and price according to our online search. Imagine our delight when we realized we could not only get the car we wanted in the color and options we wanted for the best price BUT also accomplish this without hassle! Everyone we came in contact with was both professional and polite. Our salesman was Marty Zellhoefer and he was the best! Marty was knowledgeable, easy to talk to and no pressure. We have bought many cars and have never had such a pleasant car buying experience.

Marty Zellhoefer

moneyhenel07
11/26/2012

"Fantastic sales experience. This is our 7th car-buying..."

Fantastic sales experience. This is our 7th car-buying experience in the last 10 years, and it was by far the best. Marty was definitely a no-pressure salesperson, gave us some good logic for our purchase, and really aided us in making a decision. He never put any pressure on us, and gave us a great deal of flexibility with our lease. We would gladly purchase from him again, and would recommend him to friends and colleagues.

Martin Zellhoefer

Leivaandrew
11/23/2012

"Car salesman Denis was very polite and friendly. Made me..."

Car salesman Denis was very polite and friendly. Made me feel comfortable. Was knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. Sales Manager John Hulme was also very helpful I will definitely come again and recommend people to Denis and John

Denis

ddischley
11/22/2012

"Went into this dealership after just having crashed my..."

Went into this dealership after just having crashed my wife's car. I intended on leasing her a vehicle and ended up trading in my truck for a Jetta TDI and leased her a Jetta Sedan. It was all thanks to John Hulme. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the cars he had. With no hassle at all, John was able to meet my price point and I walked out of the dealership with two brand new cars. The amazement of Fairfax Volkswagen did not end there. Their service department was phenomenal. Oil changes, 10K , 20K, 30K maintenance, and minor recalls all handled professional, quickly, and courteously. Everyone you meet at Fairfax Volkswagen wants to help you and resolve any issue you may have. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Go see John Hulme and he will make sure all your needs are met. Fantastic experience.

parkwl
11/21/2012

"As a repeat customer who has purchased 8 cars from this..."

As a repeat customer who has purchased 8 cars from this dealership and have all recommended factory servic done there, I choose to return and work with Emmanuel for my most recent new car purchase. Although it took some eight months for the special car to arrive, due to parts shortage from Japan, when the perfect car arrived, i was able to make a deal that took 20 minutes. I would recommend this dealership to any and all of my friends.

Emmanuel Dugbarley

oqasmi007
11/21/2012

"I bought my first used car that I purchased from an..."

I bought my first used car that I purchased from an actual dealership was from here and now my first new car from them as well they helped me out greatly especially Edwin he did a lot to help me get near my price range, very friendly environment if your looking for a VW just drop by their and see for yourself.

Edwin Sosa

joonko
11/17/2012

"My sales consultant Denis was exellent. He was very..."

My sales consultant Denis was exellent. He was very knowledgeable and very professional and most importantly very patient. I was very pleased with the price and service. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Denis Zaplavskiy

sdwillits
11/06/2012

"We originally had some problems with our new 2012 Jetta..."

We originally had some problems with our new 2012 Jetta TDI, but once Jim got involved they were resolved quickly. Thanks for the great help!

Hermanbw
10/27/2012

"I visted Rosenthal Volkswagen this morning and I was..."

I visted Rosenthal Volkswagen this morning and I was fortunate enough to work with George. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Tiguan and was exceptionally pleased with George and Rosenthal team. George was friendly, not overly pushy, and extremely knowledgable about both his volkswagen products as well as his direct and indirect competitors. He and his business manager answered all of my questions clearly and concisely and I would recommend that anyone looking for a volkswagen in the DC/Northern Virginia area consider asking for George. As an added bonus, George was nice enough to drive the Tiguan back to my home in DC so that I did not have to make a second trip to the dealership. Great customer service all around!

George McIntosh