Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Call
Rosner Nissan of Stafford Info
About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or just need an oil change or service, come on down to Rosner Nissan. We're conveniently located at 1 Coachman Circle in Stafford, and we look forward to serving you! Rosner Nissan of Stafford is part of the Rosner Automotive Group which includes Rosner Ford, Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg, Toyota of Stafford, Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter of Fredericksburg, and Volvo of Fredericksburg. Founded in 1978, Rosner Automotive has always put each and every customer first, which lead to the creation of the Rosner Rewards Program. Rosner Rewards means when you purchase a Rosner vehicle, you'll get Oil and Filter Changes, Virginia state inspections, an Installed Parts Guarantee, an Engine Guarantee, and Car Washes after service FOR LIFE. We greatly appreciate your business, and these benefits are our way of saying thank you. We have a large selection of new inventory including all the latest Nissan models so you can find exactly what you're looking for. We also have the ability to access pre-owned vehicles from any of our Rosner stores as well as our Rosner Used Car SuperCenter, so we can easily help you find the perfect used car for you. Our Service Department is full of highly qualified technicians that will provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Keep your car like-new with regular service at Rosner Nissan. We also have a fully stocked Parts Department so you can purchase the genuine Nissan parts you need. Stop by or give us a call today at 1-855-267-3965. We look forward to seeing you!

About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

kevin
1/21/2015

"A relaxed and stress free purchess"

I found my visit was very attentive and professional. From the test drive to the final sell each member of the staff was very friendly and down to earth. I was more than pleased with the way I was treated and the deal for the truck I wanted was perfect.

Robert Bauman Jesse Bussard

llars58
1/18/2015

"Recommend to anyone"

Cliff Jackson was great, not too pushy and very knowledgeable of the products he is selling. I would recommend him to anyone. It was a very good experience.

rarsenault
1/03/2015

"Highly recommended"

Cliff and the manager team were great to work with, took the time and show us many vehicle, went to extra mile to make sure that we tried any vehicle we wanted to test drive. First time owner of a Nissan. Love our new 2015 Pathfinder. thanks to Cliff and the management team to find us the best price. Looking forward in doing more business with the Rosner Nissan team.

Murphy
1/01/2015

"Highly recommended!"

Great place to buy a car. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Bought my new 2015 Nissan Altima from them. Jack was my salesman, recommend you see them if you are looking for a car.

mquino
12/31/2014

"Great buying experience"

Jack and his manager were great to work with...took the time to explain everything...gave us different financing options and they were willing to work with us to make sure that we were happy...one of the easiest car buying experiences...Love my new 2015 Pathfinder!!! We will definitely return for our next Nissan!!! Thank you Jack and the entire team that helped us!!!!

Rough15
12/30/2014

"Easiest Auto Purchase I Have Ever Experienced"

Jorge Panozo went the extra mile to ensure I was totally satisfied with my purchase of a 2015 Nissan Rouge. To get the color I wanted, Jorge had the SUV delivered from another dealership to the Stafford site. He and the Stafford Nissan team took extra steps to make sure my new Nissan Rouge was all ready for me when I returned to pick it up. We breezed through all the paperwork and the entire process went smoothly. I appreciated the effort Jorge made to get me the vehicle I wanted. I have no regrets…….Thank-you Jorge.

Lalainesweet
12/29/2014

"New 2014 Nissan pathfinder "

Jorge was knowledgeable and patient with the process! He explained the difference for each cars. We were emailing back and forth for all my questions timely. I would go back again!

BrayPitt
12/28/2014

"Jorge Panozo was very helpful and kind."

Thank you Jorge Panozo for your time and effort. I am so grateful for your help and generosity. Honestly without your help I don't think I would've found the perfect car. I highly recommend any future customers to go to Jorge for his outstanding assistance.

Kenya Cooper
12/28/2014

"Customer Service at its Best! "

I went to several dealerships before coming to Rosner, and left each one frustrated and upset. I was starting to give up on buying a car. I came to Rosner and my car buying experience turned completely around. 1st off, my sale man Jorge Panozo actually listened to me and helped find the perfect used car for my needs. 2nd, the manager helped me get financing at a payment I could afford. Even though my credit is not great, they still treated me with dignity and respect. I will recommend them to all my family and friends, and I will only purchase my vehicles from them from now on! I love the SUV that I purchased and I have absolutely no buyers remorse. I am looking forward to servicing my vehicle at Rosner, as they have so much more to offer. Rosner knows the definition of customer service!

garykessler2020@gmail.com
12/22/2014

"Stafford Nissan"

I bought a new 2014 Nissan Altima and had major issues; Rosner Nissan helped me work with Nissan to fix the problems. After several months it was decided by Nissand that the car was a lomon and it needed to be replaced. Stafford Nissan help manage the return of the 2014 and provided me with a new 2015 Nissan Altima. It was not the dealers problem but they help me work with Nissan to replace the car. Great assistance from the whole staff at Rosner Nissan. These guys made the whole process go smooth and I will reccomend them and buy from them in the future.

Reviews of Jorge Panozo