Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Call
Rosner Nissan of Stafford Info
About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or just need an oil change or service, come on down to Rosner Nissan. We're conveniently located at 1 Coachman Circle in Stafford, and we look forward to serving you! Rosner Nissan of Stafford is part of the Rosner Automotive Group which includes Rosner Ford, Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg, Toyota of Stafford, Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter of Fredericksburg, and Volvo of Fredericksburg. Founded in 1978, Rosner Automotive has always put each and every customer first, which lead to the creation of the Rosner Rewards Program. Rosner Rewards means when you purchase a Rosner vehicle, you'll get Oil and Filter Changes, Virginia state inspections, an Installed Parts Guarantee, an Engine Guarantee, and Car Washes after service FOR LIFE. We greatly appreciate your business, and these benefits are our way of saying thank you. We have a large selection of new inventory including all the latest Nissan models so you can find exactly what you're looking for. We also have the ability to access pre-owned vehicles from any of our Rosner stores as well as our Rosner Used Car SuperCenter, so we can easily help you find the perfect used car for you. Our Service Department is full of highly qualified technicians that will provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Keep your car like-new with regular service at Rosner Nissan. We also have a fully stocked Parts Department so you can purchase the genuine Nissan parts you need. Stop by or give us a call today at 1-855-267-3965. We look forward to seeing you!

About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

garykessler2020@gmail.com
12/22/2014

"Stafford Nissan"

I bought a new 2014 Nissan Altima and had major issues; Rosner Nissan helped me work with Nissan to fix the problems. After several months it was decided by Nissand that the car was a lomon and it needed to be replaced. Stafford Nissan help manage the return of the 2014 and provided me with a new 2015 Nissan Altima. It was not the dealers problem but they help me work with Nissan to replace the car. Great assistance from the whole staff at Rosner Nissan. These guys made the whole process go smooth and I will reccomend them and buy from them in the future.

DJ&Gage
12/22/2014

"FABULOUS!!! PROFESSIONAL!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!"

After Steve Ward spent 4 hours with me last week test driving numerous cars...I chose to go with a gorgeous Candy Apple Red Altima. That week before I picked it up...Steve Ward and the Stafford Nissan team bent over backwards to make sure that the car was all ready for me when I came to pick it up on Saturday (Heated Seats were installed) and cleaned (amazing detail job). Jake Wooldridge was great...he walked me through all of the paperwork with a smile on his face. Dylan Browne explained all of the gadgets in the car and there were tons of laughs. Steve Ward oversaw the entire process and Gage & I were treated like a VIP. The entire buying process was smooth and problem free. I will definitely come back to Stafford Nissan not just for servicing my new Altima but for future car needs. You guys ROCK!

pattonel
12/19/2014

"Excellent CUSTOMER Service"

Thank you Jorge Panoze for your professionalism - Outstanding! My experience buying a truck was very pleasant and everyone made it very easy from start to finish. They even delivered my vehicle to my house. Excellent Customer Service. Thank you!!!!

Lynda J
12/16/2014

"Grrreat!"

We have purchased two cars from Rosner Nissan of Stafford - this is our third, and we have been impressed each time with the service while making the purchase, and the service after the sale. Jorge was a pleasure to work with making the purchase, and I appreciated that he appreciated my time and did everything possible to make the sale as smooth as possible - and it was!! Thanks Jorge!

William Battiste
12/13/2014

"Awesomeness at its finest "

There isn't enough words in a dictionary to describe how outstanding my experience with Stafford Nissan.... My salesman Jorge Panozo was OUTSTANDING... I will be a repeating customer and I will refer any and everyone looking for a used or new car..,

John.JBM
12/10/2014

"Thanks Jorge Panozo"

I am very happy with my new 2014 Nissan Sentra SV , I liked the friendliness, reliability and excellent price , Supplemental gifts for all life. Thanks Jorge Panozo

Luisjoel28
12/08/2014

"New car "

Thanks jorge you did a great job with my new car you explain any details in my vehicle so we understand how everything work all the monitors navigation how to set the bluetooth i definely recommend stafford nissan

urrutia49
12/07/2014

"adolfo urrutia"

I had a wonderful experience buying a car from the salesman Jorge Panozo, the dealership gave me the price and color I wanted. I would recommend this place to my parents and friends so they can buy cars from this dealership. I would like to thank the team that has worked with me through the time I bought the car.

yanucci
12/05/2014

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

I had already picked the car I wanted to look at from nissan.com and was greeted by Jorge Panozo. He was great in showing me the Murano and some other comparable suvs. This was a surprise for my wife, so Jorge allowed me to take the Murano home overnight so I could show her. Well, we came in the next morning to close the deal and Clifford Jackson was wonderful in completing all the paperwork, a tour of the facility, and fixing up some other minor issues with the Murano. Mike Baird was great in giving us a deal on the car. Bob in finance was terrific because not only did he initially saved us tons of money by financing through Nissan, he called us back to the dealership an hour later to let us know we got an even lower interest rate! The facility in Stafford is very professional looking and clean; I feel 100% confident in coming back in the future to keep the Murano serviced. Buying a certified used Nissan here was a great experience!

Every employee we encountered was friendly

jrbrown2782
12/05/2014

"Best Car Buying Exeperience Ever "

After reading several online reviews and a few personal recommendations, I headed to the dealership to "look at cars". I was greeted by Deon; he was an absolute gem to work with and was very knowlegable of what they offer. The gentlemen in finance worked hard for me and got an excellent deal without all the haggling I've experienced buying cars in the past. I was in and out of the dealership in 2.5 hours! Overall, this was the best car-buying experience I've had. Thank you :)

Reviews of Jorge Panozo