Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Rosner Nissan of Stafford
Call
Rosner Nissan of Stafford Info
About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or just need an oil change or service, come on down to Rosner Nissan. We're conveniently located at 1 Coachman Circle in Stafford, and we look forward to serving you! Rosner Nissan of Stafford is part of the Rosner Automotive Group which includes Rosner Ford, Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg, Toyota of Stafford, Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter of Fredericksburg, and Volvo of Fredericksburg. Founded in 1978, Rosner Automotive has always put each and every customer first, which lead to the creation of the Rosner Rewards Program. Rosner Rewards means when you purchase a Rosner vehicle, you'll get Oil and Filter Changes, Virginia state inspections, an Installed Parts Guarantee, an Engine Guarantee, and Car Washes after service FOR LIFE. We greatly appreciate your business, and these benefits are our way of saying thank you. We have a large selection of new inventory including all the latest Nissan models so you can find exactly what you're looking for. We also have the ability to access pre-owned vehicles from any of our Rosner stores as well as our Rosner Used Car SuperCenter, so we can easily help you find the perfect used car for you. Our Service Department is full of highly qualified technicians that will provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Keep your car like-new with regular service at Rosner Nissan. We also have a fully stocked Parts Department so you can purchase the genuine Nissan parts you need. Stop by or give us a call today at 1-855-267-3965. We look forward to seeing you!

About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great Customer Service and great price - thanks Rosner Niss"

I was looking for a vehicle and found one, a Toyota Highlander, that was well priced at Rosner Nissan. Having been a regular customer at the dealership (I recently relocated due to military assignment), I know nothing but quality with them so I drove over 90 miles to go make the deal. My salesman was Jack Wooldridge who was very friendly and informative. He explained the process, did some paperwork, took us for a test drive of our chosen vehicle and then offered us more choices of vehicles. He was professional and also kind enough to even offer an extra jacket to my wife when it got very cold due to change in weather. Though the process took longer which was expected, Jack kept us informed of every step and he also checked on us offering coffee and asking if we needed anything. At the end he ensured that our vehicle was well cleaned and we left the dealership very happy. Kudos Jack and since I am in the military, I can say Bravo Zulu for job well done in customer service and sales expertise. I would also like to recognize the finance manager Bob who had a good sense of humor and very professional. He made the finance paperwork seem like a piece of cake. Thanks Rosner Nissan and the staff for a job well done. Hope to deal with you again or send loved ones your way. Griffin Kimani

"Pleasant experience"

Mike Baird found the perfect car for me. I cannot be happier. The employees were outstanding. I was in and out in an hour and a half. This is my first car buying experience and it was effortless. Thanks to all.

"Quick, Efficient, and Spot-On"

Great service experience at this store. Stephen was quick on the diagnosis, and Robert addressed and accurately solved the problems, all in a very timely fashion! Two thumbs up (and 5 stars) for the Rosner Nissan of Stafford service staff!

"Happy!"

Cliff was excellent with helping me in purchasing a car. He was very helpful and delightful to work. I enjoyed my new car buying experience for once.

"Now this is how a car buying experience should be"

I was in and out within two hours - new car, title, tags and all. They had a good selection and the experience was painless, to say the least. Customer service was on-point, they were up front about everything, and were real easy to work with. I am recommending to my friends and family, especially since it did not eat up my whole Saturday! Nadja Goode was who I worked with and she did a great job!

Nadja Goode

"Great peploe"

Kenny is a great person to work with. He is very knowable. he tat ought me a geat deal. about the car we bought. He made my cell phone work with the me. Your singn is tooo hard ifx one fix then it comes back to fix more. !!!

Kenny Latino

"The customer service was amazing. They worked with us to..."

The customer service was amazing. They worked with us to find the exact fit and it was a pleasure to purchase our new car from them.

Steve Smith, James Carey

Rosner Nissan of Stafford responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! Rosner Nissan strives to be your only choice for a new or pre-owned vehicle and after the sale.

"Mark these guys off your list! If I could give them a..."

Mark these guys off your list! If I could give them a lower score than Poor I would. They stole 30-45 minutes of my time. Obviously judged a book by its cover when I hit the showroom floor. Wasn't even greeted when I walked in until after I came out of the restroom and then it was half hearted like I was inconveniencing them. The salesman was literally offended because I wanted to take his sales offer home to sleep on it. I told him if I can't take this offer home with me to crunch the numbers and see what kind of deal I'm getting than I have no business buying a car from them. I've purchased too many cars over the years to have somebody try and pressure me. This dealership needs to shutdown for a day and take a class on World-class customer service. I ended up going to Pohanka Nissan, who are by the way a Premier Nissan dealer and who will treat you fair and give you a better deal than what Rosner has to offer. Rosner is literally right down the street from me but I will wait until Pohanka Nissan gets the new NV on their lot before I go out to purchase it. And no I'm not a paid endorser for Pohanka. I just believe in treating the customer right.

Rosner

"This dealership changed my mind about the car buying..."

This dealership changed my mind about the car buying experience! Tracy was so friendly and the staff was very upfront and honest. They helped us the whole way through. I had a terrible experience with pohanka honda in fredericksburg on numerous occasions that really left a bad taste in mouth. This dealer with their amazing staff, changed all of that a year later. I will always remember this experience and if I ever have to do business elsewhere, any other dealer and staff have big shoes to fill. Thank you tracy and staff!

Tracy, and all working on 4/9

"Tracy was very professional throughout the entire sale..."

Tracy was very professional throughout the entire sale process. Everything was fine. Other employee were friendly and supportive. Sale process must be shortened and paper work curtailed.

Tracy Saunders