Rosner Nissan of Stafford

1 Coachman Cir,
Stafford, Virginia 22554
Rosner Nissan of Stafford Info
About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or just need an oil change or service, come on down to Rosner Nissan. We're conveniently located at 1 Coachman Circle in Stafford, and we look forward to serving you! Rosner Nissan of Stafford is part of the Rosner Automotive Group which includes Rosner Ford, Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg, Toyota of Stafford, Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter of Fredericksburg, and Volvo of Fredericksburg. Founded in 1978, Rosner Automotive has always put each and every customer first, which lead to the creation of the Rosner Rewards Program. Rosner Rewards means when you purchase a Rosner vehicle, you'll get Oil and Filter Changes, Virginia state inspections, an Installed Parts Guarantee, an Engine Guarantee, and Car Washes after service FOR LIFE. We greatly appreciate your business, and these benefits are our way of saying thank you. We have a large selection of new inventory including all the latest Nissan models so you can find exactly what you're looking for. We also have the ability to access pre-owned vehicles from any of our Rosner stores as well as our Rosner Used Car SuperCenter, so we can easily help you find the perfect used car for you. Our Service Department is full of highly qualified technicians that will provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Keep your car like-new with regular service at Rosner Nissan. We also have a fully stocked Parts Department so you can purchase the genuine Nissan parts you need. Stop by or give us a call today at 1-855-267-3965. We look forward to seeing you!

About Rosner Nissan of Stafford

love2grapple
3/23/2015

"Awesome place to buy a car."

Jorge was great. Did not rush or pester me. He even gave me a lift to drop off my rental. Bob made the paperwork a breeze. Both good people! Would definitely do business there again.

Cp22553
3/04/2015

"Great experience"

After visiting other Nissan dealer and not being able to get a good deal, went to rosner Nissan of stafford. Salesman Jorge panozo was great. We had a deal in a matter of minutes.

aeharo
2/23/2015

"Do not buy a used car from this dealership!"

Adding 1 star only because the system does not allow 0. It has been 13 months since I bought a used VW at Rosner and I've had to cough up $3K in repairs to a car I bought for roughly $6K, even though I bought a 2 year extended warranty from the dealer. The service at Nissan turned me away for the repairs to a VW dealer. The salesman never returned my e-mail. Good luck trying to get through to the warranty company! When I did they turned me down, twice. I've talked and written to the dealership but they will not take any action, even to write a formal response to three letters I've mailed them. Worst experience I've had in car-buying to date.

patricia
2/19/2015

"was fabulous He offer the best service and rewards"

He was patient and always payed attention everything. He made sure me confortable. Specially when offering rewards. This is the reason my choice Nissan Rosner.

jeank
2/02/2015

"Outstanding people and service"

I recently purchased a used car from Rosner Nissan of Stafford. I was very pleased with my experience. I arrived at the dealership before it opened simply to look at a few cars on their lot. My intention was to look at the cars and then go to other dealerships to see what they had, The manager of the dealership, Mike Baird, happened to be there when I arrived and immediately offered assistance. Even though the dealership was not yet opened, he allowed me to test drive a car that I ultimately returned to buy. I went to several other dealerships that day and felt "pressured" to buy a car. However, the best deal, and the best car for me was at the first dealership, Rosner's. When I returned there, I did not feel like I was getting a "hard sell" from the sales team. They gave me the best price they could and let me make my own decision without any pressure. The sales staff and other staff were friendly and helpful. I was also impressed with the selection of great used cars; there was more than one that was of interest to me. I will definitely recommend Rosner to others!

Bob (cannot remember his last name but he was very nice)

Pepa17!
2/01/2015

""Watch out for the Finance Director, he can't be trusted""

I drove from Severn Md for this vehicle and it was worth it. I was early for my appointment but Jack Wooldridge (Sales Consultant) was early as well and he was very helpful. I was relaxed and calm since I haven't bought a car in over 10 years. I took my time looking over the used car and I was not rushed nor bothered with. I finally took the car for a test drive alone and it was what I had been looking for for 3 weeks. The condition of the car was excellent and trust me I have been to a lot of dealerships and they got some junk out there but this was the car for me. I talked to the Mike Baird (Sales Manager) about 3 times that day and he made me feel very comfortable about the buying experience since I haven't bought a car in a while. I finally got to the Finance Director (Bob Schmiech) and from the start I didn't get a good vibe from him. He told me I had excellent credit and that he would take care of me but he tried to get over on me. 1st he tried to get slick and tell me what my monthly payment would be and I never asked him for that, I asked him what kind of percentage rate was he was trying to give me 3 times but he kept stalling. I asked him again and he finally told me (4.44%). i told him that rate was too high and I just received a rate from SECU that was better than that. He then proceeded to act like he put the wrong name in the system by mistake and started to fumble his words and then he acted like he pulled a rabbit out of his hat FOR ME! The rate (2.44%) was what I new I could get, why did he try to give me that higher rate from the start and he new he could get me a better one. I thought they were there to help you not try and give you the shaft! If you do decide to go to this dealership know what is a good APR for your credit score is before you go. Keep your guard up on the Financial Director he is a crook!

ryan
1/29/2015

"They do what they say"

Didn't know Cliff from Adam but was happy he answered the phone when I called about a used vehicle. After I bought the car, there was some work that needed to be fixed. No questions asked...they said to bring it in and they would give me a loaner and fix it for free. When the woto was done they drove the car back to me (I lived out of town) If you are debating on a car from here I would pull the trigger.

kevin
1/21/2015

"A relaxed and stress free purchess"

I found my visit was very attentive and professional. From the test drive to the final sell each member of the staff was very friendly and down to earth. I was more than pleased with the way I was treated and the deal for the truck I wanted was perfect.

Robert Bauman Jesse Bussard

llars58
1/18/2015

"Recommend to anyone"

Cliff Jackson was great, not too pushy and very knowledgeable of the products he is selling. I would recommend him to anyone. It was a very good experience.

rarsenault
1/03/2015

"Highly recommended"

Cliff and the manager team were great to work with, took the time and show us many vehicle, went to extra mile to make sure that we tried any vehicle we wanted to test drive. First time owner of a Nissan. Love our new 2015 Pathfinder. thanks to Cliff and the management team to find us the best price. Looking forward in doing more business with the Rosner Nissan team.

Reviews of Bob Schmiech