Roundtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Roundtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call
Roundtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Roundtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We will enrich the communities we serve by creating relationship successes together with our customers and career successes together with our employees. We will conduct all of our business with honesty and integrity. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you! Questions, comments, or concerns please email our Internet Director Matt Bethany MBethany@RoundtreeJackson.com.

About Roundtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thursday 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM

Saturday 7:00 AM

CATCHMEIFUCAN39120
2/22/2014

"HELLO, my husband and I purchased our new baby D,C.HEMI..."

HELLO, my husband and I purchased our new baby D,C.HEMI orange pearl it was on the showroom floor.We drove from Natchez Ms to make our babygirl happy traded her bug in.I wanna say this is the best dealer ever.The wonderful sales staff is great!!! shout out to Tanya in F.I such hard working and loves what she do.I will buy all my car's from R,T,.Moreover buying my daughter the D.C/ HEMI was the best thing I could ever have done.We trun head's from state to state it is truly eyecatcher and is very roomy. So if you wanna buy from people who care go see Gloria and tell her Winding Family of Natchez sent you.CATCHMEIFUCAN39120

GLORIA

Scottishmser
2/17/2014

"I recently had my 2012 Chrysler Hardtop Convertible..."

I recently had my 2012 Chrysler Hardtop Convertible detailed at Roundtree Jackson. I thought that the price was a bit on the high side but after being told by the service manager Pat, all that they were going to do for the $196.84, I figured I'd give it a try. Well, to say I was disappointed would be a terrible understatement. The sent used in my car was over powering to the point that even my clothes smelt as did my whole garage. There were black fingerprints on the back of one of the headrests. The center console looked like it hadn't been touched. Under the driver side seatbelt had not even been touched. The list goes on. I even took pictures. The other part of this was that when I went to complain, they gave me the wrong email address of the manager but he was able to email me to ask if he could help in my purchase of a vehicle. unbelievably upsetting. I even had to complain about complaining!

Pat

Vince82
2/11/2014

"I went to the roundtree service dept already knowing the..."

I went to the roundtree service dept already knowing the problem with my car's ac control. I met with Revel A. and told him what was wrong. After a couple of days go by I call and ask the status of my vehicle. He said it was fixed and I could come pick it up. I come and pick it up, but notice they charged me a diagnostic fee. To then asked him why , he said cause it was policy. I also was charged for a fuel system check, they claimed they fixed the problem. The next day I call revel and tell him it's still doing the same thing, he tells me to bring it back. So I bring it back and after another couple days they tell me I need another gas tank. I will never take my car to them again, they cheated me out my money and they didn't put my car back together properly either. Please don't take your car to them. They will make up all kinds of lies just so they don't have to give your money back.

Revel Applewhite

schellc96
1/06/2014

"My salesperson Amos Archie was very friendly. I..."

My salesperson Amos Archie was very friendly. I purchased a 2011 GMC Acadia Denali with 55,550 miles on it. It is a beautiful vehicle inside and out. During the test drive, we noticed several squeaks and rattles. Since this is a Chrysler dealership, they do not have the proper tools to work on some GM vehicles. Reggie "Action" Jackson worked with the service department at Phil Moore to get my issues resolved. Thanks Reggie for taking ownership and ensuring that my service needs were tended to.

Reggie "Action" Jackson

RKpianoman
11/16/2013

""Chicago" had been a great salesman, helping me..."

"Chicago" had been a great salesman, helping me as I was considering my first new-car purchase. After months of looking and researching, I decided I wanted a new 2014 GC, and I wanted to do a factory order through "Chicago". That's where things went bad. Reggie "Action", the sales manager, was pushy, extremely unhelpful, and rude. He was trying to sell me a year-old model that wasn't quite what I wanted. When I asked if he could sweeten the deal by picking up the cost of the tax/title fees, he literally laughed in my face. Not a chuckle, but a full-on laugh. I left and bought a brand new 2014 GC with all the options I wanted from Howard Wilson. Roundtree has a high-pressure atmosphere where their only concern is the sheer volume of sales. If you want to be treated like a Wal-Mart customer, go to Roundtree. The only bright spot at this dealership is the salesman "Chicago".

Reggie Jackson

djenkins9685
5/22/2013

"Well I first started this journey off with a call from a..."

Well I first started this journey off with a call from a salesman named Robbie Rainer. Mr. Rainer asked if I woul dbe there at a certain time on this specifice Thursday. Of course after arriving he was no where to be found. So he called me back later and asked to come back the next day at 10:30 so I took off work to come back a second time. Once again he was no where to be found. I called his cell but there was no answer until I called him from a different number. At this point he stated that he was headed to a drs appt. I feel this to be bad business to have someone coming back and forth running behind someone to give them business and help them make a paycheck. After getting paper work done Mr. Rainer toldme I would qualify for a car in the $20000.00 range even after I was approved; but only took me to one car type that I could select from. If Im paying a note on something dont you think I should be happy with it ? At this point after kept wasting so much time; I then decided to go ahead and purchase the only choice he had for me. As I did a test drive in the 2010 Altama, there was a noise in the tires and the steering wheel had a medium vibration to it once I got on the highway. After I arrived back at the dealership, he stated that the car just need to be wore in and to drive it for a few days and bring it back if it kept doing the same. I mean the least he could have done was ride along with me to see what I was speaking of. Mr. Rainer did assure me that whatever the car needed he would take care of . A week later I arriced back at the car lot with the car and Mr. Rainer asked me to do the same and drive the car for about another week and see what happens. I then began to feel that he wasnt for the interest of me nor any other customer at this dealearship; its all about him making what he can and quickly moving on to someone else. After he paid me no attention the second I came back I then asked for a supervisor. A supervisor had my car looked at immediatley to find 2 tires were knooted up and the rotors were bad ! Now what type of CRAPPY service is this ? I just dont understand how could a dealership have someone of this nature were for them and dealing with the public ! Idealth with one of the auto mechanics and he was much more professional than Mr Rainer and hes not even on the sales floor. I think Mr. Rainer and the 2 young ladies in the cafe with the nasty attitudes should NOT be dealing with the public because their customer stinks. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully someone will look into this. I have called several times and left different messages with finance and have yet to receive a call. Its just horrible service at this place !

Robbie Rainer

johnmcn
1/02/2013

"Dealership refused to honor original Manufacturer..."

Dealership refused to honor original Manufacturer extended service on faulty window regulator parts. This happened twice in a month period. The faulty window clips and regulator have been a source of problems for Jeep, to a point that coverage has been expanded through 2014. This extension has no mileage limits. The dealership informed me the window problem was the fault of an uncovered part which caused the same symptoms as faulty covered issues,Twice. I was told in each case the problem was not covered , before a mechanic even looked at the situation, the part at fault can not be determined without actually looking at the part. I was told if the dealership took the time to look at the culpruit, I would be charged if I choose to fix or not. This same situation, Jeep window regulator- clip issues, should be fixed. By the way, I am driving my 6 th Jeep over a 20 plus year period. Will not purchase another one, or any auto from this dealer. Dealership would not even pick up the phone and call 800 # to Jeep, in fact I attempted to 3-Way call with Dealership service people while I had Jeep Corp on the phone and dealership refused. Lastly, I asked for the damaged parts that were replaced, in both cases prior to any work being done, parts were never given to me. Easy to determine for me, faulty covered parts were the issue, and I was charged when the faulty covered parts failed, Twice. UPDATED; The dealership has been extremely responsive to this situation, responding to messages, researching the problem, and at present, directing me to the Service Manager. I do have a restored confidence in this Dealership.

Internet solutions manager

DonnaB273
5/18/2012

"Hey David, Got the call last night from the Dodge peeps..."

Hey David, Got the call last night from the Dodge peeps and you guys have nothing to worry about. You got a perfect score. Your salesmanship far exceeds any other salesman that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. You listened to me, and helped me find the vehicle that I needed and that would work for me. Hopefully I can get as much good service out of this truck as I did my Durango. But in the meantime... when Johnny gets ready for a truck, he said he's coming back to see you! Thanks again for helping me find "Henry" my 1500 Hemi truck! P.S. Yes, I named my truck "Henry" and my Durango was just plain ole "Dango". Sincerely, Donna

David Moore

lelandr84
4/20/2012

"I purchased a new 2012 Dodge Ram from Joe Usry. They were..."

I purchased a new 2012 Dodge Ram from Joe Usry. They were very friendly and everyone there had a smile on their face. I got a good deal, but I was most impressed with their level of professionalism. They showed a genuine interest in me. The other store I went to who I will write a review on next did not listen to me, and they all looked so miserable to even have a job. It was just nice to finally buy a vehicle and have a good experience doing so. I applaud them for changing my expectations.

David

baker53
7/28/2011

"This place treated me right and fair. I got a great deal..."

This place treated me right and fair. I got a great deal on my trade in, and they offered me the new Jeep Wrangler at a great price! I was impressed with the whole process. I did most of my paperwork over the internet with their Internet Manager and he made it seemless. They did not have the Jeep I wanted in stock, but they went and got it for me at no charge, When I arrived to pick it up, it was as expected.

Ryan