Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alex Zuzzio

July 22, 2017

"Service department "

- Cmcarr

JP and Barbara where wonderful. A teenager and a car can be a nightmare and was. They made a terrible situation a not so bad. They cared about helping me and fixing the car and did so without totally killing my budget. I recommend to everyone this service department. No hard sells for things in fact they did everything to save me some money. Also I bought the vehicle here it was used did my research and the salesman was terrific . The finance guy was great no hard sell I bought a warranty as my son was driving it, it was expensive there was no hard sell at all. It was the best thing I ever did as I said my son drives it. JP and the warranty have saved me several times. Folks this is a good place to shop and service your car.

Mike Sperando
Other Employees : JP Barbara

July 17, 2017

"Great experience. Professional and courteous. "

- Gaskin

I gave the dealership a 5. Clean and comfortable environment. Salesman Paul F. was very helpful. My car was totaled and I needed a new vehicle. His kindness and professionalism was appreciated during this stressful event.

July 13, 2017

"Best experience I've ever had at a Dealer."

- Mike S

I walked into Route one CDJR and was greated right away by Paul. We sat down and I explained to him what I was looking for and what I could afford . Paul went above and beyond in getting me into a vehicle that totally exceeded my expectations and the whole experience was quick and painless, not once did I feel rushed. I was so impressed by the deal that i got I brought my father back two weeks later and Paul showed the same professionalism and attention to detail. Within an hour we had great deal on new jeep which my father is absolutely thrilled with. 👍🏼