Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Luke McKeever

September 20, 2017

"Love my 2018 Compass"

- Sasita

I was told I was the first at the dealership to get a 2018 Compass built for me, and I just love it! I drive stick and this is the only small manual SUV you can get fully loaded! Very happy with my purchase so far!

September 20, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- David Abers

Was buying a new car for the first time in 16 years. The experience was so much easier than I remember. The dealership is knowledgeable and friendly. Got the car I wanted for a reasonable price. Would recommend them to friends and family.

Andrew Gayles-Jones
Mike Sperando

September 19, 2017

"The staff and the customer service was beyond amazing "

- flanger659

The staff and customer service was excellent. So in love with the price and my new car! They went above and beyond to find the car I was looking for and gave me a steal of a deal! Thanks guys :)

Andrew Gayles-Jones