Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kim Rapos

BDC Coordinator

"well done"

- satisfied2017

Luke was extremely helpful, he gave us a deal that we could not say no to. He even helped us out with signing the paperwork since we were tight on time. He was very professional, and we would highly recommend Luke at Route 1!

"Great experience"

- Secondtonone24

I was helped by Andrew Jones and he was a great help. He has great customer service skills....very friendly and knowledgeable with the vechicles.

March 27, 2017

"Customer review to Andrew Jones!"

- Peter2006

Sale representative by the name of Andrew Jones was a great help in helping me finalize my solution on what car I wanted to buy my wife. I didn't buy a vehicle but I will be back very soon to surprise my wife with a brand new car for our wedding anniversary.