Rowe Westbrook

Service Manager

March 22, 2017

"Love that Leif"

- Sportsnutt Verified Customer

Leif did a great job answering all our questions and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the leasing options! Overall, it was a very positive experience!!

March 22, 2017

"Hyundai"

- rstaples1958 Verified Customer

I've been there 3 times happy each time Each and everyone working there aims to please Very approachable salesman Great car love love it. Robin Staples(55357)(56899)

March 21, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- dragonpeople Verified Customer

Everyone at Rowe treated me better than any family could have treated me - they were beyond patient, understanding, intuitive and just downright nice people. I got exactly the car I wanted without any hassle or stress. If I had known the whole experience was going to be this easy and fun, I wouldn't have waited 14 years to come in to buy another Hyundai. But that's why I came back - fourteen years with the same car and it took me through all sorts of weather all over the country. I am a loyal Hyundai fan for sure! Thanks, Rowe!

Rowe Westbrook, Westbrook, ME, 04092