Rowe Westbrook

Jim Mathews

April 24, 2017

"Happy customer"

- murraytracy40 Verified Customer

I already had a car picked out before going to the dealership and contacted Leif O'Connell. I was greeted by Leif. He was very friendly, helpful, personable and easy going. He took time to answer all of my questions and even called me after business hours. I got a great deal. It was a comfortable, hassle free experience. I would definitely recommend Leif and Rowe Hyundai to everyone I know.

April 22, 2017

"Quick Sale"

- mllindquist Verified Customer

I arrived knowing my purchase the sales person was awesome. Delay was with the finance person who took longer than needed to complete the sales process - but once he understood I wasn't puchasing extra warranted services the transaction was finalized quickly.

April 21, 2017

"Happy"

- bcasterella Verified Customer

I had just retired after 43 years in the customer service world and going thru the experience of buying a car from Jason was excellent and enjoyable ..I will return when my wife lease is up in August.

Rowe Westbrook, Westbrook, ME, 04092