Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha

Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha
Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha Info

Gary Lang Auto Group

Continental Mitsubishi

" I would definitely come back"

I bought a car from Russ Darrow today when I am in the market for a new car they are my first choice! Excellent sales team from start to finish I would definitely come back when I need a car again!

george

" very helpful"

I was looking for a newer car they were able to answer all of my questions about the car in question they were very helpful through the whole process of buying the car I ended up getting. I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow

erick

"I am so thankful"

During my visit with Russ Darrow, Tony Kuney was a huge help. I was in a car accident and had to start completely over with little to no money to put down. I was nervous and thought I wouldn't be able to get another car but with Tony patience and help he was able to get me a brand new 2014 Mitsubishi! Plus I am a very picky person so I am so thankful he took the time out with me. He is a lifesaver and would recommend anyone to come to him.

tony

"made me feel comfortable"

very pleased with how I was treated and how things were explained to me knowledgeable and and made me feel comfortable with my decision to purchase a vehicle. Thank you to everyone that helped me

Arthur

"the service dept at mitsubishi waukesha is very good. ..."

the service dept at mitsubishi waukesha is very good. they have ample appointment availability, a top notch technician. courteous and prompt. i would highly suggest this dealership for service on mitsubishi cars.

Mike

"We purchased a used vehicle that was presented to us as..."

We purchased a used vehicle that was presented to us as being rust free and in good working condition. 4 days after we bought it we found several rust spots on the roof. They were not noticeable while standing due to the high profile of the vehicle. When I talked to Chris Brown he told me that the car was purchased AS IS. This was only the start of my problems with Russ Darrow. 11 days after we bought the vehicle the transmission failed. We live about 70 miles from where we purchased the vehicle but do have a sister store in our area. Russ Darrow would not allow me to take the vehicle to the sister store to be evaluated. They made me pay $277 to tow it to Waukesha only to tell me that they could "help" me by only charging me $3,300 to fix it. I was able to get the same service near my home for $2,200 so I had to pay it to tow it back with absolutely NO help from Russ Darrow. I have spoken to corporate several times and they too refuse to help. Russ Darrow does NOT care about their customers or their reputation!

Chris Brown