Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha

Russ Darrow Mitsubishi of Waukesha Info

614o1mrzj
9/13/2016

"Very big thanks"

It was such a pleasure dealing with all the members at the store. The company took the time to get to know myself and my event. The personnel was incredible and polite Very big thanks to the crew over at Russ Darrow!

gmvrht9823
8/22/2016

"great buying experience"

This was one of the most pleasant vehicle buying experiences we have ever had.  I felt very comfortable walking out of the dealer with the deal I personally got. This is my second car from this store and I am happy with them

Aftershock
8/16/2016

"Worst experience buying a car. "

This was by far my worst experience trying to buy a car. They would not allow us to drive the car until we negotiated a price, how do you negotiate a price when you haven't driven the car. They said it is the practice of Russ Darrow, they didn't want to put miles on the car. When we questioned their rules they were very rude and unprofessional. Do not buy a car from this place, poor business practices and rude people. My guess is they we hiding something with the car and didn't want us to test drive it until we signed papers. Who does that?

Dion was ok, their management was poor and rude.

kkqcxvq77
7/21/2016

"happy !"

My wife and I have been looking around for a car, and decided to come to Russ Darrow. Our salesperson listened to what we wanted and made sure we got it. Thank you very much for the great service. I really had a great experience and will continue to recommend Russ Darrow. This is my second vehicle from this dealership and am happy with them and the car.

josh

avhliqoc74
6/29/2016

"wonderful Shopping experience"

I had a wonderful Shopping experience at Russ Darrow I appreciated all your help and the great service provided. It was such a pleasure dealing with all the staff members at this store. The whole buying experience here was pleasant and quick.

pzdxebly
6/09/2016

"pleasant"

My spouse and I came to Russ Darrow because we were looking for a newer car. I appreciated all your help and the great service provided. Thanks again to everyone for going the extra mile on a job well done. The whole buying experience here was pleasant and quick.

Michael Koch
5/26/2016

"repair rip off"

I had a broken seat bracket - they charged me $1,100 to replace the bracket. The service rep said that he could get a "good deal for the bracket only $900 discounted from $1,100, I found the same Mitsubishi bracket on line for $769. The repair which was supposed to take 1 hour of my time took 5 hours and the they presented me with an additional bill of @$200.

bobobziggy74
5/18/2016

"Thanks again"

Today our sales associate at Russ Darrow was really helpful. I was very impressed by their ability to show me what I needed. Thanks again to everyone for going the extra mile on a job well done. This was a fast and one of the best new car buying experience ever.

jim

selfless_pisces55
4/27/2016

"found the terrific vehicle for us"

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we had buying a car. I appreciated the courtesy and kindness that was shown to me. Based on what my wife and I told them we were browsing for they found the terrific vehicle for us. It was such a pleasure dealing with all the staff at this dealership.

jill

DoddolimShattermaker
3/08/2016

"best car buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. You really took your time with us. Their ideal service aided us get a very good motor vehicle at the perfect possible terms. I personally was very happy and I was made to feel like I was part of the family