Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Happy
4/05/2015

"Bob Mosser = Excellence"

I drive by several dealerships between Manassas and Springfield to go to Safford in Springfield because of the confidence I have in Bob Mosser asst service manager. Bob is professional, efficient and effective. His customer service skills are outstanding. He is extremely knowledgeable about my Jeep Liberty. I am able to relax and know that my service needs are being handled with expertise and integrity. My thanks to Bob Mosser. M. Young

Bob Mosser

Don
3/28/2015

"Superb Service---Superb Staff !"

I bring our Chrysler Town & Country to Safford because I know the job will be done right and on time by quality people. Hats off to Richard Haidacher, my service advisor---he really knows my car and is so helpful and friendly. The maintenance work this time was performed expertly by Mason and Nick---very pleased with their job. Want to also give a shout out to the Parts Dept---Dave Wielkiewicz and Jon Gabler are top notch and always go the extra mile to take care of my car. All of these folks are empowered by their leadership to take care of their customer, and I could not be more pleased.

Richard Haidacher, Mason, Nick, Dave Wielkiewicz, Jon Gabler

ybuck316
3/26/2015

"Oil Change and Check up"

I wouldn't change my service manager with anybody in this dealership and Jim's always available when I need to get my car service... I appreciated your service very much!!! Thank you,

barry
3/26/2015

"Service"

Very courteous, professional personnel with a cheerful presence. I was pleasantly welcomed, and the service was thorough and rapid. I would certainly recomment Safford to my friends and colleagues.

reev
3/23/2015

"Just looking goes to buying due to professional staff "

Yesterday I stopped by my 2nd jeep dealership and was treated so well. I am buying a jeep wrangler to put on the beach in delaware, so of course i've talked to the dealers in/around Lewes, De. Mr. Julio Rios, sales manager extroadainnaire, had one of his sales staff (Mr. Simo Bekkali) go over the wrangler with me. It was a very pleasant experience, and needless to say, I am so happy that I went to this dealership in Springfield, VA. Thank you Mr. Julio Rios and your very professional sales team for an A+ experience--can't wait to take delivery of my new 4x4 Wrangler Sport. R. Spradlin

Julio Rios and Simo Bekkali

brandon.shawn.farley
3/19/2015

"Great Service Shop with Even Better Service Rep"

I have been bringing my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to Safford since I moved to the area and have been extremely pleased with the quality of work to to keep the beast running. Moreover, Rich has been my go-to Service Rep every single time and he goes out of his way to ensure that I am well taken care of. Hands down, one of the greatest Customer Service Professionals I have had the pleasure of working with. Thank you much Rich.

Rich

Armyprincess12
3/04/2015

"Thank you Safford of Springfield"

I have purchased 2 new Dodges from Safford of Springfield and both times are on the top of my list for car buying experiences. The staff is always friendly, not pushy and work hard to make sure they beat all other dealer offers. I have always liked Dodges and am very glad Safford is just right down the road for vehicle purchases and maintainence. Based on my experience I would recommend to check out Safford of Springfield first when looking for a Dodge.

Tim

Bryant Harvin
1/22/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

Carlos was wonderful helping me through my car buying process! He was very professional, patient, and honest when helping me find a vehicle to suit my needs. They gave me the highest trade in price at Safford than any other dealer I went to, and a fair deal on the new car. I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a car, and I will be back the next time I am in the market for a new car. Thanks!

dale2626
1/19/2015

"Jeep Campus "

The dealership was very help in finding the SUV and extra things i wanted. They also did a grate job of getting the extras installed.

Ted Tyler

Syreeta S.
1/07/2015

"My Best Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my dream car from Safford of Springfield. It was a delightful process. Ted was wonderful, informative and extremely patient with me. He answered all of my questions in person, by phone and via email. Ted's customer service is outstanding and exemplary. He walked me through all of the vehicles features, explain how the features may differ from my previous car, was kind to my daughter who accompanied me and very respectful, pleasant and eager to help. I also worked with Geraldine, Gerry and Coslyn and they were also outstanding. The Safford team is truly a five-star team. The dealership is about an hour from me and the journey was worth it. I am a very satisfied customer.

Ted Tyler