Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Truck2016
2/06/2016

"It's a car dealership "

It's a car dealership. If you were looking for something other than a car dealership and everything that usually means, you made a wrong turn. I'm happy with my purchase now and if that ever changes I'll update my review. But so far, it's a car dealership and knowing what that means will result in no surprises. Do your homework and research how sales people work and stick to what you know. Thanks to Buster. In the end, truth always wins.

HG
1/19/2016

"A very pleasant experience"

I looked online for a Chrysler dealership service department that has good reviews and I found this one. I went for an oil change and a complete check-up. Peter was a pleasant guy to deal with. He was clear with me regarding everything. He made sure that the car is ready on time. I would definitely continue to bring my car to this dealership.

Mactown23
1/03/2016

"YOUNES THE NEXT GM OF SAFFORD DODGE"

David Garvin: When God put ur salesman Younes in my life it was like heaven-earth this guy is the best 1, I have every dealt with, He's honest up front and he is a people person, I tell u if he was GM of his on Dealership there is no way that place wouldn't be #1 in that city, I hope the next time I buy a car I hope he is there. God Bless everyone @ Safford Dodge/ Jeep and I would like to send a special shout to the GM and the Guy who got me finance LOVE YALL. Take care my man Younes.

AJH0226
12/31/2015

"YOUR SALES STAFF SAVED THE DAY"

YOUR SALES STAFF SAVED THE DAY I had enough! I was ready to trade in my 2007 Jeep Liberty for a Toyota vehicle. But I am a bonafide ‘Jeep Lover’. I thought to myself, “I’ll give them - Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield - one more chance to prove that they truly want me as a customer!” So, I drove to your dealership (with my mind set on heading to Toyota) to talk with one of your sales representatives about purchasing a new 2016 Jeep vehicle. Damon Richards once wrote, “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” Within an hour, your sales rep saved the brand of “Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield”. With his candid responses to my questions and savvy interpersonal skills, I’ve decided to stay with Jeep. I ended up purchasing a 2016 Jeep Patriot. So far, it’s running like a dream. For those who run Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield: not only are you supposed to be selling a great product, but customer engagement must be equally on par. Thanks to your sales rep, I am still a ‘Jeep Lover’. Alex

Flee11408
12/26/2015

"Flee11408"

GREAT EXPERIENCE, There were many cars to select from. I had a great deal on a used car that was just right for me! I was given a very good trade value for my car. They explained and answered all questions I had. and I wasn't there all day. Younes was very patient with me. I have a handicap and they took care of me. My experience was far grater than my expectations!

vew1964
12/22/2015

""Outstanding customer support from Safford of Springfield""

This dealership had the most professional working staff of employees that I've ever seen in my 15 years of dealing with a Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep dealer. The first moment that I entered the facility, Mr. Francisco La Torre, took the time to listen to what I wanted to get accomplished by the assistance of helping me to figure out the most appropriate Jeep "Patriot" for my daughter as her first initial purchase of a new car on her own. Mr. La Torre, along with Mr. Colin Lamb were great professionals who did not just try and make a sale, they really assisted me with the advisement of the vehicle by the educating me about the vehicle which made things much easier to explain to my daughter who really wanted this particular vehicle. Great Job gentlemen, I truly appreciate your support! Mr. Vincent E. Williams Retired Army Veteran (1SG)

mmuek001
12/22/2015

"Amazing Deal for the New Year "

Selling my car was an amazing experience for me! I went in to trade and left with a brand new car at an affordable price.

Simo

Hurst, Byron
12/20/2015

"Bob Mosser Did An Outstanding Job!Bob Mosser IS Superb!"

Earlier this week, Bob handled my car very quickly and replaced the headlight of my car as well as the burnt bulb. He also did a 5-point check on my 2010 Charger. I was very impressed with how quickly he handled my vehicle as well as for washing the exterior of my car. The car looked brand new. Most importantly, I wanted to replace the serpentine belt believing that needed replacing. Bob was very highly professional when he advised I not waste my money as the belt revealed it was in excellent condition. It is of immense comfort that people like Mr. Mosser exist. He is highly ethical and because of his high integrity, he continues to encourage this customer to remain loyal to Safford of Springfield.

Bob Mosser

Panda
12/19/2015

"First new vehicle"

This was my first time buying a new vehicle at a dealership. Younes was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and within a few minutes was able to narrow down a perfect match for me based on what I told him I wanted/price range/looks/etc.. It was an easy transaction from start to finish. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

visionary
12/16/2015

"Returning purchased vehicle"

My sales associate O'Neil was great. I spent most of a Saturday trying to determine which Dodge Challenger I wanted to purchase. I went to a few dealers that day and ended back at Safford because I felt they had the best team who were willing to assist me with the price and vehicle of my choice. After closing the dealership down at 7pm with the associates I settled for the Dodge Challenger. The sales manager Buster worked a good deal and I decided on a 6 Cylinder. The color was Black with the Blacktop package and an amazingly gorgeous vehicle. After the purchase I went home but the fact of me being an alpha male and a 6 cylinder didn't sit well with me so I found a 8cylinder on line and decided to see if they would swap out on Monday. I arrived at the facility on Monday at 8am to work my plan. My original perception was that the sales managers were not willing to assist me with my effort. I was told to go to work and they would call me. I didn't not receive any calls so I decided to call and they said they were working on the package. After 2:30 arriving and no word from the shop I decided to leave work early and go to the dealership. Upon arrival I was met by my sales associate O'Neil who showed genuine concern. I proceeded to the finance officer Kim Burke who immediately went to talk to the GM Ron Green on my behalf. Within an hour I was signing paperwork for the Challenger R/T and was a satisfied customer. I am very thankful for Kim taking initiative , O'Neil being patient and working with me and supporting my decision and GM Ron Green for allowing me to trade the vehicle after purchase and putting the customer's needs First. If not for the run around I got initially on Monday I would have rated this experience and overall 5 stars, but if avail would have given 4 and 1/2. Thanks team for a job well done.

Reviews of Younes Bekkali