Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 AM

JEEPOWNER15
4/15/2016

"I don't even know where to begin"

Just an absolutely incompetent dealership. When I purchased the vehicle they put in my SS # wrong (after it was double checked during the application process) which changed my deal and tried to use that to cost me money. After I raised a stink they fixed that. Ok. Things happens. But it was a sign. They then had to replace my radio because of a problem only they never called me when they said they received the new radio. Fine, I had to check back in but Bob in the service department has changed his story several times as to all my problems. They claimed the person who handled it was no longer with the company. Somehow I fell through the cracks and they didn't know they were to call me. Though they did know to call me every few days for up sells which they did at work which I requested they never did again. Only they kept calling. I had to talk to the general manager Ron Greene about my problems. He apologized and had Bob go through everything again. Nothing has changed. I have been dealing with my radio issue for two years now. Bob at times claims he doesn't know and then tells he remembers everything when I call him out on improper information he has given me before. It's a disaster. He tells me he will call me later that day and I have to call back in two days because I haven't heard the latest on how my car will get fixed. But they know to have the automated call to my cell phone to see how their service was which is always very nice in person but just incompetent. And I still get calls at work which is no good even after Bob has told me to my face he has deleted my work number which they needed for my financing. i have been told by three people they have removed the number. They can't even get that right. Again two yeas and my clock and radio still aren't working right with regular visits to get it fixed every couple of months. Just a disaster of a place and everyone I have dealt with can't seem to get anything right. I would never buy a car from this place again. NEVER. I was looking at other dealerships for a Jeep and kick myself every time I have to try to get my radio unit fixed which they can't see to do. Worst decision I have made in car purchasing. Other places with so many mistakes shut down but I guess in car sales you increase size. I even watched them block in a car one morning because they staff wasn't communicating where the car should be park to help get a guy in and our. The poor guy had to wait 30 mins to get the guy to move the car because the three people in the service area couldn't help him out since they didn't know where the keys were. The guys was just shocked. If you want a Jeep do yourself a favor and go somewhere else, anywhere else but this place and save yourself the troubles.

Bob Mosser

mthovey
3/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

Routine service (oil/filter change, tire rotation, emissions inspection). James Almand is an outstanding technician - we would follow him anywhere. Reasonable price and duration, great people.

Bob Mosser, James Almand

jeep people
3/08/2016

"Worst Car buying experience of my life!!!"

My wife and i decided to check out a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon at Safford of Springfield after seeing it online priced several thousand dollars cheaper than here local. After arriving at dealership and a short test ride in the Jeep we were notified that the price would be $1,000 higher than advertised on their website since me nor my wife were in the military???? Nothing about this was stated on the website! This is when we should have left(the first time). Next we were shocked by their offer of 21k for my wifes 2014 Tacoma 4 door TRD loaded with 22k miles and matching topper. We were told that the Toyota market was "very weak" in this are.....lol. We attempted to leave for a second time, but they had our truck keys and began to negotiate the price some.......After 5 1/2 hours and having to argue with several salesman about 5 dollars on a payment, we came to a payment agreement. We signed all the paperwork and paid the $1,650 for taxes, tags and processing fee.....TWO WEEKS later i get a call from Micheal Kim (finance director) saying that they were still waiting on our $1650 check. I let him know that they check had already been paid and CASHED!!! After some time he called back to say that they had accidently credited us for the $1,650 twiced on our paperwork and that it would all have to be re-done and our payment would increase a little. I informed him that this was not going to happen and that i would bring him his jeep back if he liked. Later i got a text messege to give him a call ......they then came down to $650. I let them know that i felt this was very unprofessional and just bad business to expect a customer to pay for your mistakes. Well, several days went by until we recieved a phone call from the bank whom our Tacoma had been financed through letting us know that it had not yet been paid off (16 days). So after calling Safford Jeep my wife was told that until they receive the "money we owe them" that our truck would not be paid off! This has been a terrible experience and now i am looking at possibly having to get a lawyer. This is the first vehicle i have bought and not got a call just to see if we liked the vehicle.......but they have called! Please be careful dealing with this dealership! UPDATE: 3/16/16..... It is nearlyy impossible to speak to management at this dealership over the phone.....when you do, they assure you that everything has been taken care of......LIES!!!! As of today, nearly 30 days after our new car purchase, nothing has been done! Our trade in has not been paid off, our new vehicles payment book has not came, the tags on our new jeep are still registered to our trade in through the DMV! I will meet with a lawyer this weekend for legal advice......

Micheal Kim

Gbojanini
3/02/2016

"Transparently Smooth"

This was the 5th dealership I had visited on Feb 29th after I had spoken with Simo and he asked me to come in. He was real and straight up with me on what the finances were going to look like and I really appreciated that. He treated me with patience and felt like he walked me through the entire process!

Sheree TupperwareChik Jenkins
3/01/2016

"BEST Dealership experience ever!"

This dealership blew me away!! 5 Star Customer Service, VERY friendly staff, no BS on the price and it was a quick & easy buy. I shopped around at Greenbriar of Chesapeake and Lindsay Dodge in Manassas. I didn't feel important and felt like those other dealers didn't want my sale but then I went to Safford in Springfield and they were very appreciative to have me there! I will never go anywhere else and I plan to spread my amazing car buying experience with everyone I know!

Michael Kim (Finance Director), Tim Lee

Steve
2/11/2016

"Honest management and a fair deal"

I purchased a used vehicle from Safford in November 2015. From the beginning their team was professional and reassuring as they assisted us through the purchasing process and within a short time we drove away with our purchase. A few days later we experienced a mechanical issue and within a reasonable time Safford (Mr. Underwood) assembled expert mechanical teams to address the issues. Needless to say, the vehicle is back in top notch shape and we are extremely satisfied with Safford and our purchase. During the time the vehicle was being repaired Safford kept us in a rental car which assured that we were able to continue the normal activities of our life without any negative impact. Honest and fair, its hard to ask for more than that.

Garrett Short, Mr, Shaw

Truck2016
2/06/2016

"It's a car dealership "

It's a car dealership. If you were looking for something other than a car dealership and everything that usually means, you made a wrong turn. I'm happy with my purchase now and if that ever changes I'll update my review. But so far, it's a car dealership and knowing what that means will result in no surprises. Do your homework and research how sales people work and stick to what you know. Thanks to Buster. In the end, truth always wins.

HG
1/19/2016

"A very pleasant experience"

I looked online for a Chrysler dealership service department that has good reviews and I found this one. I went for an oil change and a complete check-up. Peter was a pleasant guy to deal with. He was clear with me regarding everything. He made sure that the car is ready on time. I would definitely continue to bring my car to this dealership.

Mactown23
1/03/2016

"YOUNES THE NEXT GM OF SAFFORD DODGE"

David Garvin: When God put ur salesman Younes in my life it was like heaven-earth this guy is the best 1, I have every dealt with, He's honest up front and he is a people person, I tell u if he was GM of his on Dealership there is no way that place wouldn't be #1 in that city, I hope the next time I buy a car I hope he is there. God Bless everyone @ Safford Dodge/ Jeep and I would like to send a special shout to the GM and the Guy who got me finance LOVE YALL. Take care my man Younes.

AJH0226
12/31/2015

"YOUR SALES STAFF SAVED THE DAY"

YOUR SALES STAFF SAVED THE DAY I had enough! I was ready to trade in my 2007 Jeep Liberty for a Toyota vehicle. But I am a bonafide ‘Jeep Lover’. I thought to myself, “I’ll give them - Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield - one more chance to prove that they truly want me as a customer!” So, I drove to your dealership (with my mind set on heading to Toyota) to talk with one of your sales representatives about purchasing a new 2016 Jeep vehicle. Damon Richards once wrote, “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” Within an hour, your sales rep saved the brand of “Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield”. With his candid responses to my questions and savvy interpersonal skills, I’ve decided to stay with Jeep. I ended up purchasing a 2016 Jeep Patriot. So far, it’s running like a dream. For those who run Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield: not only are you supposed to be selling a great product, but customer engagement must be equally on par. Thanks to your sales rep, I am still a ‘Jeep Lover’. Alex

Reviews of Ron Green