Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Jeeperscreepers
8/09/2015

"Fast service, great people, very impressive. "

I walked in for a last minute service and was out in less than an hour. Clean facility, very friendly staff. My original dealership has unfortunately lost my service because I will now be a lifetime customer at Safford! :)

Richard Haidacher

KPUTER
8/07/2015

"as always great service"

I have been a loyal customer at safford for 7 years traded up 3 times already and would recoment them to anybody looking for the last dearship they will ever need again

jek128
8/04/2015

"Courteous Service Department"

Love dealing with Richard Haidacher over in the Service Department. Very courteous and straight up with his feedback on what they exactly do to your vehicle. We have bought two vehicles recently from Safford and our hope has been to maintain our vehicle services with this dealership. Hope they keep up their great level of customer service- it does make a difference!

Richard Haidacher

DM
8/02/2015

"Service Excellence"

Scheduling and service was friendly and straightforward, and the interaction with Garrett was particularly helpful and well explained. We've been to Stafford for tree service appointments now and they have all been punctual and efficient.

Garrett?

Ben
7/22/2015

"Awful costumer service "

If they give you any car even for free Do not go there , Trust me I got a new Jeep Patriot which has brake problem And I wastet almost whole day again overthere to fix that , customer servis and attitude was awful

pwegman1959
7/07/2015

"Oil Change and Inspection "

Great customer service and great auto service. I showed up on a very busy day without an appointment and Safford completed my oil change in 45 minutes.

K. Hawk
5/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at the this dealership. I found the car I wanted for a good price. The staff was helpful and didn't apply too much pressure. Sherette was a pleasure to work with and I am very happy with the customer service and my purchase.

Sherette, Julio, Gerry

Jim J
5/22/2015

"Great Problem Solvers Who Keep You Informed"

My 2011 Jeep Liberty had problems with the devices that control the electrical circuits to the trailer connection. Bob Mosser and his crew found the problem, noted that it was covered by the warranty, got the part delivered overnight from New York, and kept me informed of what was going on. First rate service and work by any measure.

Bob Mosser polus others behind the scene

daveb40
5/07/2015

"Great sales staff. Made buying my new Jeep easy."

Great sales staff. Younes made everything very easy and stress free. I always dread buying a new vehicle and having to deal with your typical salesperson that always make you feel like he/she is cheating you. Dealing with Younes and the team at Safford of Springfield changed my outlook on dealerships and buying new vehicles. If your looking for a new Jeep go to Safford and ask for Younes, it just that easy.

New Jeep Owner2
4/29/2015

"Neal Costello = Excellent Salesman & a Great Person "

Everything about this dealership made our Jeep buying experience flawless. From the thorough ad for the exact vehicle we were looking for on cars.com through the final transaction, the Safford dealership was professional and courteous. The salesman, Neal Costello was one of the most personable down-to-earth salesman I've ever dealt with. We drove from Newport News, VA becase Safford drew us in with the best price (saved us $2,500) and bought from them because they provided the best service. I highly recommend Safford and would definitely make that long drive again.

Neal Costello