Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 AM

K. Hawk
5/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at the this dealership. I found the car I wanted for a good price. The staff was helpful and didn't apply too much pressure. Sherette was a pleasure to work with and I am very happy with the customer service and my purchase.

Sherette, Julio, Gerry

Jim J
5/22/2015

"Great Problem Solvers Who Keep You Informed"

My 2011 Jeep Liberty had problems with the devices that control the electrical circuits to the trailer connection. Bob Mosser and his crew found the problem, noted that it was covered by the warranty, got the part delivered overnight from New York, and kept me informed of what was going on. First rate service and work by any measure.

Bob Mosser polus others behind the scene

daveb40
5/07/2015

"Great sales staff. Made buying my new Jeep easy."

Great sales staff. Younes made everything very easy and stress free. I always dread buying a new vehicle and having to deal with your typical salesperson that always make you feel like he/she is cheating you. Dealing with Younes and the team at Safford of Springfield changed my outlook on dealerships and buying new vehicles. If your looking for a new Jeep go to Safford and ask for Younes, it just that easy.

New Jeep Owner2
4/29/2015

"Neal Costello = Excellent Salesman & a Great Person "

Everything about this dealership made our Jeep buying experience flawless. From the thorough ad for the exact vehicle we were looking for on cars.com through the final transaction, the Safford dealership was professional and courteous. The salesman, Neal Costello was one of the most personable down-to-earth salesman I've ever dealt with. We drove from Newport News, VA becase Safford drew us in with the best price (saved us $2,500) and bought from them because they provided the best service. I highly recommend Safford and would definitely make that long drive again.

Neal Costello

Happy
4/05/2015

"Bob Mosser = Excellence"

I drive by several dealerships between Manassas and Springfield to go to Safford in Springfield because of the confidence I have in Bob Mosser asst service manager. Bob is professional, efficient and effective. His customer service skills are outstanding. He is extremely knowledgeable about my Jeep Liberty. I am able to relax and know that my service needs are being handled with expertise and integrity. My thanks to Bob Mosser. M. Young

Bob Mosser

Don
3/28/2015

"Superb Service---Superb Staff !"

I bring our Chrysler Town & Country to Safford because I know the job will be done right and on time by quality people. Hats off to Richard Haidacher, my service advisor---he really knows my car and is so helpful and friendly. The maintenance work this time was performed expertly by Mason and Nick---very pleased with their job. Want to also give a shout out to the Parts Dept---Dave Wielkiewicz and Jon Gabler are top notch and always go the extra mile to take care of my car. All of these folks are empowered by their leadership to take care of their customer, and I could not be more pleased.

Richard Haidacher, Mason, Nick, Dave Wielkiewicz, Jon Gabler

ybuck316
3/26/2015

"Oil Change and Check up"

I wouldn't change my service manager with anybody in this dealership and Jim's always available when I need to get my car service... I appreciated your service very much!!! Thank you,

barry
3/26/2015

"Service"

Very courteous, professional personnel with a cheerful presence. I was pleasantly welcomed, and the service was thorough and rapid. I would certainly recomment Safford to my friends and colleagues.

reev
3/23/2015

"Just looking goes to buying due to professional staff "

Yesterday I stopped by my 2nd jeep dealership and was treated so well. I am buying a jeep wrangler to put on the beach in delaware, so of course i've talked to the dealers in/around Lewes, De. Mr. Julio Rios, sales manager extroadainnaire, had one of his sales staff (Mr. Simo Bekkali) go over the wrangler with me. It was a very pleasant experience, and needless to say, I am so happy that I went to this dealership in Springfield, VA. Thank you Mr. Julio Rios and your very professional sales team for an A+ experience--can't wait to take delivery of my new 4x4 Wrangler Sport. R. Spradlin

Julio Rios and Simo Bekkali

brandon.shawn.farley
3/19/2015

"Great Service Shop with Even Better Service Rep"

I have been bringing my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to Safford since I moved to the area and have been extremely pleased with the quality of work to to keep the beast running. Moreover, Rich has been my go-to Service Rep every single time and he goes out of his way to ensure that I am well taken care of. Hands down, one of the greatest Customer Service Professionals I have had the pleasure of working with. Thank you much Rich.

Rich