Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 AM

amandagwalker
5/09/2016

"Told a part was replace, it wasn't. Terrible communication."

Multiple calls, two emails and nothing from my service advisor regarding why after $1000 in repairs my car still isn't fixed. I asked the advisor point blank, was the transmission mount changed, because I read the receipt and don't see it. He says "Yes. The trans mount was definitely changed." Then Nick, the technician, gets in the car, cranks it and doesn't even have to drive it to feel the problem. He says "I guess we need to try changing that trans mount." What?!? I was just told it WAS changed. I’m not ignorant, no need to lie and think I won’t figure it out. Just say, I’m not sure. I finally heard from Mr. Ghost, the general manager. He wasn't interested in speaking on the phone, but wanted me to come into the dealership (more missed time at work). I did and waited an hour to see him. He wasn't available. Mr. Ghost claims I had the wrong day for our appointment today. Okay, maybe we missed something when we coordinated verbally. Then he set a time to call me this evening, which he missed as well. Today after waiting an hour to meet Mr. Ghost, I asked for his card but no one would provide it nor could I get his email address. I asked for who is above him, again, that won't be provided. When I call the dealership, there is a voicemail that doesn’t identify it as the dealership. I think I’m calling the right place, but never know. I'm told "Don't email me” from my service advisor and “I’d rather call you” from the general manager. Email is not an acceptable form of communication? Why is that? Especially when other forms of contact are so challenging. Playing phone tag, fighting and loosing to the new phone system or taking off work in order to sit in the dealership for an hour is not always a feasible solution for customers. All I ask if for some respect for my time, money and patronage. I simply want my car fixed, but I understand stuff happens and things get missed. Which is what seemed to have happened here. What has driven me to write a review like this is the lack of response from the service dept and the general manager. We can’t work together to resolve a challenge if I can’t connect with the people. Just for reference, I am a person that ALWAYS fills out service surveys I get. I write many more positive reviews than negative. I understand how valuable reviews are, and how much more likely people are to complain than to praise. I’m not just looking to gripe. I truly feel that I am out of options to get to the right people.

Ronald Martin, Robert Ghost

JStyles300
5/09/2016

"One of the dealership experiences ever!"

Kind of on a whim this past Friday, I called Safford about a Jeep I saw advertised on AutoTrader. Younes took my call and answered every question I had thoroughly and courteously. I explained that I live quite far from the dealership and he was even willing to work out many of the details of the deal with me over the phone so I knew I'd be comfortable making the drive to finish everything. Upon arrival, Younes and Simo took great care of me! They made sure I was completely satisfied with the Jeep and walked me through all of my options. Once I was satisfied and ready to buy, they put me in touch with the finance department who was also very thorough and professional. They walked me through all the details and really went out of their way to take care of me. The thing that really stood out about this dealership is the customer service and experience. This experience couldn't have been better if I was buying a car from myself. They treated me like I knew what I was doing, and that was refreshing. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and unfortunately many dealerships, at some point, try to scam me with unethical sales practices. Not this one! They were very transparent all the way through the deal, got me in, took great care of me, and I drove off with a beautiful new Jeep. Thanks Safford...keep doing what you're doing!

Simo

Rich1111
5/04/2016

"Sales Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler"

I visited Safford today to purchase 2016 Jeep which was posted on several web sites as a certified used car for $37,800. At the dealership, I found out that the Jeep was not certified and they wanted to charge an extra $1,250 as an "appearance fee". I was trading in a 2012 Fiat 500 that I purchased from them in 2012. Their offer was unreasonably low. They really value their return customers?!

JEEPOWNER15
4/15/2016

"I don't even know where to begin"

Just an absolutely incompetent dealership. When I purchased the vehicle they put in my SS # wrong (after it was double checked during the application process) which changed my deal and tried to use that to cost me money. After I raised a stink they fixed that. Ok. Things happens. But it was a sign. They then had to replace my radio because of a problem only they never called me when they said they received the new radio. Fine, I had to check back in but Bob in the service department has changed his story several times as to all my problems. They claimed the person who handled it was no longer with the company. Somehow I fell through the cracks and they didn't know they were to call me. Though they did know to call me every few days for up sells which they did at work which I requested they never did again. Only they kept calling. I had to talk to the general manager Ron Greene about my problems. He apologized and had Bob go through everything again. Nothing has changed. I have been dealing with my radio issue for two years now. Bob at times claims he doesn't know and then tells he remembers everything when I call him out on improper information he has given me before. It's a disaster. He tells me he will call me later that day and I have to call back in two days because I haven't heard the latest on how my car will get fixed. But they know to have the automated call to my cell phone to see how their service was which is always very nice in person but just incompetent. And I still get calls at work which is no good even after Bob has told me to my face he has deleted my work number which they needed for my financing. i have been told by three people they have removed the number. They can't even get that right. Again two yeas and my clock and radio still aren't working right with regular visits to get it fixed every couple of months. Just a disaster of a place and everyone I have dealt with can't seem to get anything right. I would never buy a car from this place again. NEVER. I was looking at other dealerships for a Jeep and kick myself every time I have to try to get my radio unit fixed which they can't see to do. Worst decision I have made in car purchasing. Other places with so many mistakes shut down but I guess in car sales you increase size. I even watched them block in a car one morning because they staff wasn't communicating where the car should be park to help get a guy in and our. The poor guy had to wait 30 mins to get the guy to move the car because the three people in the service area couldn't help him out since they didn't know where the keys were. The guys was just shocked. If you want a Jeep do yourself a favor and go somewhere else, anywhere else but this place and save yourself the troubles.

Bob Mosser

mthovey
3/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

Routine service (oil/filter change, tire rotation, emissions inspection). James Almand is an outstanding technician - we would follow him anywhere. Reasonable price and duration, great people.

Bob Mosser, James Almand

jeep people
3/08/2016

"Worst Car buying experience of my life!!!"

My wife and i decided to check out a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon at Safford of Springfield after seeing it online priced several thousand dollars cheaper than here local. After arriving at dealership and a short test ride in the Jeep we were notified that the price would be $1,000 higher than advertised on their website since me nor my wife were in the military???? Nothing about this was stated on the website! This is when we should have left(the first time). Next we were shocked by their offer of 21k for my wifes 2014 Tacoma 4 door TRD loaded with 22k miles and matching topper. We were told that the Toyota market was "very weak" in this are.....lol. We attempted to leave for a second time, but they had our truck keys and began to negotiate the price some.......After 5 1/2 hours and having to argue with several salesman about 5 dollars on a payment, we came to a payment agreement. We signed all the paperwork and paid the $1,650 for taxes, tags and processing fee.....TWO WEEKS later i get a call from Micheal Kim (finance director) saying that they were still waiting on our $1650 check. I let him know that they check had already been paid and CASHED!!! After some time he called back to say that they had accidently credited us for the $1,650 twiced on our paperwork and that it would all have to be re-done and our payment would increase a little. I informed him that this was not going to happen and that i would bring him his jeep back if he liked. Later i got a text messege to give him a call ......they then came down to $650. I let them know that i felt this was very unprofessional and just bad business to expect a customer to pay for your mistakes. Well, several days went by until we recieved a phone call from the bank whom our Tacoma had been financed through letting us know that it had not yet been paid off (16 days). So after calling Safford Jeep my wife was told that until they receive the "money we owe them" that our truck would not be paid off! This has been a terrible experience and now i am looking at possibly having to get a lawyer. This is the first vehicle i have bought and not got a call just to see if we liked the vehicle.......but they have called! Please be careful dealing with this dealership! UPDATE: 3/16/16..... It is nearlyy impossible to speak to management at this dealership over the phone.....when you do, they assure you that everything has been taken care of......LIES!!!! As of today, nearly 30 days after our new car purchase, nothing has been done! Our trade in has not been paid off, our new vehicles payment book has not came, the tags on our new jeep are still registered to our trade in through the DMV! I will meet with a lawyer this weekend for legal advice......

Carlos Umanzor
Micheal Kim

Gbojanini
3/02/2016

"Transparently Smooth"

This was the 5th dealership I had visited on Feb 29th after I had spoken with Simo and he asked me to come in. He was real and straight up with me on what the finances were going to look like and I really appreciated that. He treated me with patience and felt like he walked me through the entire process!

Sheree TupperwareChik Jenkins
3/01/2016

"BEST Dealership experience ever!"

This dealership blew me away!! 5 Star Customer Service, VERY friendly staff, no BS on the price and it was a quick & easy buy. I shopped around at Greenbriar of Chesapeake and Lindsay Dodge in Manassas. I didn't feel important and felt like those other dealers didn't want my sale but then I went to Safford in Springfield and they were very appreciative to have me there! I will never go anywhere else and I plan to spread my amazing car buying experience with everyone I know!

Michael Kim (Finance Director), Tim Lee

Steve
2/11/2016

"Honest management and a fair deal"

I purchased a used vehicle from Safford in November 2015. From the beginning their team was professional and reassuring as they assisted us through the purchasing process and within a short time we drove away with our purchase. A few days later we experienced a mechanical issue and within a reasonable time Safford (Mr. Underwood) assembled expert mechanical teams to address the issues. Needless to say, the vehicle is back in top notch shape and we are extremely satisfied with Safford and our purchase. During the time the vehicle was being repaired Safford kept us in a rental car which assured that we were able to continue the normal activities of our life without any negative impact. Honest and fair, its hard to ask for more than that.

Garrett Short, Mr, Shaw

Truck2016
2/06/2016

"It's a car dealership "

It's a car dealership. If you were looking for something other than a car dealership and everything that usually means, you made a wrong turn. I'm happy with my purchase now and if that ever changes I'll update my review. But so far, it's a car dealership and knowing what that means will result in no surprises. Do your homework and research how sales people work and stick to what you know. Thanks to Buster. In the end, truth always wins.

Reviews of Younes Bekkali