Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

6801 Commerce Street,
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Bryant Harvin
1/22/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

Carlos was wonderful helping me through my car buying process! He was very professional, patient, and honest when helping me find a vehicle to suit my needs. They gave me the highest trade in price at Safford than any other dealer I went to, and a fair deal on the new car. I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a car, and I will be back the next time I am in the market for a new car. Thanks!

dale2626
1/19/2015

"Jeep Campus "

The dealership was very help in finding the SUV and extra things i wanted. They also did a grate job of getting the extras installed.

Ted Tyler

Syreeta S.
1/07/2015

"My Best Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my dream car from Safford of Springfield. It was a delightful process. Ted was wonderful, informative and extremely patient with me. He answered all of my questions in person, by phone and via email. Ted's customer service is outstanding and exemplary. He walked me through all of the vehicles features, explain how the features may differ from my previous car, was kind to my daughter who accompanied me and very respectful, pleasant and eager to help. I also worked with Geraldine, Gerry and Coslyn and they were also outstanding. The Safford team is truly a five-star team. The dealership is about an hour from me and the journey was worth it. I am a very satisfied customer.

Ted Tyler

moonlo
12/21/2014

"Fantastic Experience...Again"

When we decided to purchase a new Jeep there was but one dealership we trusted and one salesman (Sonny Thomas) that we wanted to take our business to. Sonny worked tirelessly when we wanted to have a Grand Cherokee specially made to our wishes. When the Jeep arrived Sonny notified us and once again went to the extremes to ensure the car was ready the day we arrived to pick it up. He kept us informed throughout the process. Finance was quick and all others who were involved in having the car ready were superb. As a side note, we had the exact same experience the first time we bought a Jeep Wrangler two years ago. It just shows that no matter what year, Safford of Springfield and Sonny Thomas provide the same level of professional, outstanding attention and service which is why we will always bring our business to the Safford team. You will find no better a salesman and friend than Sonny Thomas!

Gerri

tonycarbo
12/09/2014

"Rating of Tim Driscoll, salesman"

Salesman Tim Driscoll is an asset to your company. He is a professional in every way. He takes the time & effort to listen and follow through for the customer. He has a pleasant personality which goes a long way toward customer satisfaction. Tony Carbonello

Tim Driscoll

captjay8
11/30/2014

"Lost keys"

We lost the key to our 2010 Jeep Comander and had to have it towed to Safford on Friday the day after thanksgiving. When we arived it was all ready after 6:00 and we were sure we would have to leave it for the night or possibly the weekend but after we checked in with the service department we were told that after we called about bringing the car in they had decided to stay late so we could take our car home that evening. We were able to keep our plans for the rest of our weekend because the guys at Safford took some time out of there's so we could. Thank you!

Jim Juliano

maxwell ginsburg
11/13/2014

"good experience "

The salesmen, Sonny, was excellent. Made it a pleasure to purchase a car. I could have saved a little bit at another dealer, but the customer service, friendliness and ease of working with Sonny earned my business.

jpaps
10/21/2014

"great experience"

Very good experience, Tim Driscoll was very accomidating and professional, I highly recommend working with him. Very happy with my new Dodge Charger, what a great car!

Tim Driscoll

toby wolfe
10/14/2014

"The Best dealership for Dodge trucks"

Outstanding The salesperson was very friendly and respectable. I had gone to another Dodge dealership a couple of days prior in Manassas oops... This dealership rocks. Mr. Coslyn Ceballos told me he could get it done!!!!He was the reason I came into the dealership. The payment was within reason and the Truck was fabulous. I enjoy driving the truck everyday. I didn't feel pressured thumbs up to the management and sales. I recommend this dealership to everyone. Ms. Van Vu is a valued employee in the finance department she also made the delivery smooth and caring. Thanks again Mr. Wolfe

Jeff Holtz

Fuller4755
10/06/2014

"Excellent"

Excellent service on time. I am very please with my car and the service. Excellent service call went the car was done. Explain what they did,

Rich