Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Buying a car is a big deal. Many steps go into ensuring that you are getting the best new vehicle, at the best price, from the best place. Shoppers who choose our Arlington area car dealer, Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield can trust that they are getting the best possible service around. The staff at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield is dedicated to providing you with a hassle free car buying experience. We offer a full service dealership, with an extensive collection of new and used cars as well as a state of the art service center and fully stocked parts department. Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield Our sales and finance team is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new or used car, the finance team at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield will help you get approved. We work closely with our customers to ensure that they are fit with the vehicle and the plan the best suits their needs. We offer convenient hours and are open 7 days a week. Visit us today at 6801 Commerce Street in Springfield Virginia. Or give us a call at 703-866-1700!

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Springfield

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 AM

"great experience"

Very good experience, Tim Driscoll was very accomidating and professional, I highly recommend working with him. Very happy with my new Dodge Charger, what a great car!

Tim Driscoll

"The Best dealership for Dodge trucks"

Outstanding The salesperson was very friendly and respectable. I had gone to another Dodge dealership a couple of days prior in Manassas oops... This dealership rocks. Mr. Coslyn Ceballos told me he could get it done!!!!He was the reason I came into the dealership. The payment was within reason and the Truck was fabulous. I enjoy driving the truck everyday. I didn't feel pressured thumbs up to the management and sales. I recommend this dealership to everyone. Ms. Van Vu is a valued employee in the finance department she also made the delivery smooth and caring. Thanks again Mr. Wolfe

Jeff Holtz

"Excellent"

Excellent service on time. I am very please with my car and the service. Excellent service call went the car was done. Explain what they did,

Rich

"Great dealership!"

Everyone I dealt with was professional, nice and seemed to enjoy working there. Overall it was a good experience with nice people who tried very hard to help you and to make sure you were happy and glad to be there. The salesman, Sonny Thomas was terrific and went out of his way to make this deal.

"Absolutely the best car buying experience I've ever had. "

Chaudhry Rafique sales consultant and Julio Rios sales manager at Safford of Springfield were both the most professional, customer-focused, honest, and proficient auto industry experts I have encountered in my 30 years. Their interpersonal skills and integrity set the highest standard for the auto business. Their no nonsense approach to selling automobiles sets them apart from "the gamesmanship" common to many dealerships. Chaudhry and Julio are clearly the best and brightest in this industry.

See comment above.

"Harry Stein"

I have NEVER found a better Jeep Service Manager than Harry Stein. In fact, like so many former Rosenthal customers, my husband and I followed Mr. Stein to Safford--and he is the ONLY reason we went there. I had had bad experiences with Safford in the past... so I was apprehensive to go back, but Harry brought a number of the technicians from Rosenthal with him and we got the same great service for our two Jeeps. He was completely reliable, trustworthy, professional, personable, just awesome. After Mr. Stein went to Safford, I noticed the service lines were longer! Business had picked up because him. Unfortunately, last week my husband goes in and Harry is gone. What a blow... When my husband bought another Jeep--we used Safford and told everyone that Harry was the reason we came to the dealership. We were told they heard that a lot. A good Service Manager is important to a dealership...Sales is only a small part of the business, the real money is made in service. If Harry left, we would follow him again--he's that good!!

Harry Stein

"Absolutely the worst customer service"

I would give this dealership 0 stars if possible. My husband and I traveled from out of state to purchase a vehicle from this dealership because it was the closest dealership that we found that had the vehicle that we had been searching for. Prior to traveling to the dealership we were in contact with a salesman, Bill to confirm the availability of the vehicle and also to confirm the features and the price. When we got to the dealership and sat down to write up the sales agreement to purchase the truck, there was an extra $2,500 fee because the vehicle was certified that was never disclosed to us. It was not on the website or when I had confirmed the price with the salesman. We still went through with the purchase because we were told that there was no way to waive that fee. A few days later we contacted the GM, Ron Green, explained to us what had happened and he refunded the fee to us because it was never disclosed to us. Buyer beware of this extra "fee" and do not pay it! The frustration continued with this dealership. We had been approved by our local credit union and had a check in hand for our financing. A week after we purchased the truck, we received a call from the finance department stating that our financing had been declined. When we called our credit union, they stated that the dealership had not followed the directions on the check and did not submit a copy of the invoice to the credit union. Our credit union had even went so far as to contact the dealership and tell them what was needed, but the dealership never sent it so the check was returned. We then had to go back to our credit union, have a new check reissued and send it to the dealership. The person in the finance department was extremely rude and blamed the mix up with the credit union on us. We did nothing wrong. She could not follow simple instructions and fax one piece of paper to the credit union. She was by far the worst person to deal with through this experience. I cannot believe she still has a job with her rude attitude and inadequate abilities. To top it off, 3 weeks after we purchased the vehicle we got a notice from the dealership that they had pulled our credit (after we told them not to because we already had our financing set up) and that they were unable to obtain financing for us under the terms we requested. We knew they wouldn't be able to because we had gotten the best rate around with our credit union. The GM, Ron Green has been a great help throughout this horrible experience, but there is only so much that he can do when his staff is so terrible. We had to contact him twice and both times he took care of our issues, but due to the poor customer service provided by his staff I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bill Gardizi, finance department

"Purchased a Used 2010 Dodge Caravan"

I had not updated my vehicle in about 8 years so this Used car purchased was a very big deal to me. I knew what I was looking for and I found it at Safford of Springfield so I drove 2 1/2 hours one way to buy my Minivan from them. Carlos Umanzor was my salesman and worked very closely with his GM Ron Green to assure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase even after I drove it off the lot. There were just a few minor issues but they took care of everything for me. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend Safford of Springfield and Used Car Salesman Carlos Umanzor to anyone looking to purchase a Used vehicle. Carlos was always respectful when speaking with me. He also provided me his cell phone number to reach him directly if I had any questions or concerns (which I did). He explained to me how to operate several features of the vehicle which I had difficulty figuring out. I felt that he genuinely wanted me to be 100% satisfied with my purchase.

"Service Excellent - Policy Needs Review"

First, Richard and the Service Department did an excellent job. No complaint about the service. What I am bothered by is Jeep's policy on this warranty work. A bearing in my water pump went out on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit with 32,000 miles on it. And I was on InterState 40 in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma. To keep the car from overheating, I had to put in stop leak and add antifreeze. The antifreeze was not Mopar red 5 year antifreeze, which is likely available only at a dealer and certainly not at a truck stop on InterState 40. The bottom line was that since the antifreeze was not the proper one (it was Zerex 50/50, which is a very good brand), the radiator flush I needed was not covered. I was charged over $200 for the radiator flush! I would have thought when you replace a water pump you would flush and fill the radiator. Not so, according to Jeep. Incidents like this with my American-made car reinforce by preference for my other car, a BMW. Incidentally, my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, made by Daimler-Chrysler with European engineering, has over 100,000 miles and is going strong.

Richard

"A Clinic on Customer Service"

When I started my search for a new truck I went online looking across the state. I probably called or visited about 10 dealerships. I finally settled on Safford of Springfield, VA. The dealership manager and associate manager responded to my internet request. They maintained professionalism, fielded all my questions and honored my requested price. They assigned me a harmless almost fresh salesman guy named Fran. He was awesome throughout the buying experience. He is knowledgeable, patient and honest at all turns in the process. He even watched my kids when I went to closing. While in closing I met the finance manager Vu and she was intelligent, charismatic, and honest. I never felt pressured. She was kind and even laughed with me and my wife during this big decision. Safford of Springfield allowed me to find the truck I wanted at an affordable price and met all my needs as a consumer. They have my business from now on. Very Happy Dodge Ram Mega Cab 2500HD owner.

Fran, Van Vu, DX Manager