Safford of Winchester

Safford of Winchester Info
About Safford of Winchester

About Safford of Winchester

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

"I found this Ford F-250 pickup on cars.com listed with..."

I found this Ford F-250 pickup on cars.com listed with Safford of Winchester. The price and having exactly what we were looking for is why I contacted this dealership. However it was a 6 hr. drive away. There were plenty of pictures of the truck, but this would be a long distance purchase and I needed lots of info from them to feel comfortable enough to buy. The first time we would see and drive the truck would be on the day we would purchase it. Also, we had to make a quick transaction because of previous commitments so we didn't want to be at the dealer for a couple of hours or more. Joyce Rohrbaugh salesperson and the used car mgr Paul assured me of everything about the truck. They also organized most of the paperwork to be overnited so as to expedite the time we would have to spend at the dealership. Still, at the end of the day, we would have incurred 12 hours drive time and a motel stay to purchase this truck. I was concerned mostly with any "surprises" we might encounter with the truck or the pricing once we arrived. We would have certainly been at a disadvantage at that time. I'm happy to say everything was as they said it would be. We arrived as soon as they opened up on a Sat. and everything went smoothly and timely. Joyce and Paul were very personable and Paulina had all paperwork in order. Even the detail guys that cleaned the truck were helpful. The overall experience was very positive. I would recommend these persons and will contact them again when a another purchase is in order for us.

Joyce M. Rohrbaugh and used car Mgr. Paul

"I am very impressed with my experience at Safford. Both..."

I am very impressed with my experience at Safford. Both Ben and Colby were very friendly and honest with me. This was by far the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. I will recommend Safford of Winchester to everyone I know.

"The best experience I have had in buying a car! I will..."

The best experience I have had in buying a car! I will recommend safford of Winchester to anyone who is in need of a car. They really helped me out and gave me a great price on a great car! Very good customer service, Thank you Chuck for making the car buying experience so painless!

"Amazing experience! We had poor credit and they were..."

Amazing experience! We had poor credit and they were still willing to work with us. We were able to get a much newer and better car than expected because of the dedication Paulina put into our application and finances. Chuck listened to what we wanted and found us the perfect vehicle. I would definitely recommend them and would do business with them in the future! A+ team!

"I was in the market for a used car and was interested in..."

I was in the market for a used car and was interested in the Dodge Caliber. I found one on their website and called Bruce Harrell about it and he got it sent up from Fredericksburg quickly. I was very impressed with the price and condition of the car, which was hands down better than anywhere else that I had looked. With futher descussion about the vehicle with Bruce, who was very knowledgeable, I decided to purchase the vehicle. The finance personnel that I worked with where very helpful and found me an awesome deal. I did have a small issue that was found on the car two months after I bought it but with the help of Bruce and the used car manager the matter was taken car of by the dealership. I am very impressed with the manner in which the dealership took care of the matter and will continue to recommend and do buisness with them in the future. Thanks again Bruce and the whole service team over there.

"We purchased a car on November 23rd. The experience that..."

We purchased a car on November 23rd. The experience that day was long but Ben worked diligently to get everything done. A major problem was recognized the next week on December 2nd. I had a problem with one of Ben's employees who contacted me and I contacted the BBB as well as this rating agency due to what had transpired. I have chosen to revise the previous review. Ben called me promptly after the emails and reviews were received to meet with us. We visited the dealership that afternoon. Ben took great care and provided all relevant information to the problem that they had. While there I was able to get him and the credit union together and Ben and Isabell worked out a plan of action and corrected the problem within a couple of days. Everything has now been finalized. I had another meeting with Ben and we were able to discuss the problems. In closing the salesman and Ben were fantastic and I doubt there will be any problems like this in the near future. I have now purchased 3 cars from there.

"Excellent customer service. I was in dire need of a new..."

Excellent customer service. I was in dire need of a new car and Amber and her manager, Jim, helped make it happen. They were very quick in getting back to me when I had questions and weren't pushy at all. I would definitely go back to them for any of my auto needs in the future. I have already told my friends and family that if they are ever in need of a vehicle to make sure they go to Safford.

Jim (Amber's Manager)

"Amber was a very helpful person to work with. When I..."

Amber was a very helpful person to work with. When I entered the dealership that day, I had not really expected having time to purchase a car. I had a small child along, as well as perishable groceries in the car, and she made it very easy to test drive and move forward with a purchase in spite of these other distractions. She was incredibly patient and kind with my young daughter who was not all that interested in buying a car. The next day i discovered that the one of the keys did not work. Amber stepped up and took care of everything so I did not have to interrupt by work day. If you are looking for a low pressure person, that can read the customers needs pretty well, ask for Amber to help you!

"I went into Safford of Winchester,Va Saturday 11/2 to..."

I went into Safford of Winchester,Va Saturday 11/2 to replace a key for my girlfriend's Jeep Commander and was pleased by the customer service. I was eyeballing a Lexus RX 350 that was sitting on the lot for the past month and decided to inquire about it as I was getting Jeep key fixed. I dealt with 3 people, salesmen Colby Used car manager Jim Suddith, and finance guy Chris. All 3 gentlemen were professional and treated me like I was part of the Safford family. I want to particularly want to give thanks to Jim Suddith(Used car manager) for helping me through the whole car buying experience at Safford. Jim was professional, respectful, and sensitive to all of my needs. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to my friends! The only negative I have to say was Jamie Kim (Service advisor). She was unprofessional and rude. I would keep her in the back of the warehouse....

Jim Goddith (Used car manager) Colby (Used car salesman)

"I admit I hate going to car dealerships. I don't like..."

I admit I hate going to car dealerships. I don't like how car salesmen stand around like vultures & swoop in on you as soon as you get out of your car, although it is my understanding that management makes them do it. I don't like that car salesmen will tell you just about anything to make you buy that car TODAY! I dont like how as a single woman i get patronized alot. As you can see, I mean it when I say I hate going to car dealerships. My visit to safford of Winchester changed my mind & I will be telling anyone I run across looking for a car to come here & see Mr. Chuck McCann. Mr. McCann did kind of swoop down on me but I expected that & was prepared. Although I did my best to be cold & indifferent Chucks natural warmth & easibility wore me down. He was extremely professional however & impressed me with his knowledge of the overall dealership inventory & the cars themselves, demonstrating their features with expertise & finesse which gave me the confidence to trust him as my sales rep. Importantly he genuinely listened to my needs & addressed my concerns. He was also instrumental in getting me thru financing & calmly & efficiently answering my questions easing any apprehensions I had. It turned out to be a more-than-one-day process (my fault) & Chuck never faltered or made me feel like a difficult customer, although i know I was. Chuck "held my hand" thru the whole process without me realizing he held my hand until the deal was done. Many salespeople (not to mention single men) would benefit from learning & copying his sales approach & techniques. Thank you tremendously Chuck McCann & Safford!! I hope I get as much satisfaction out of my vehicle!

Joyce Rohrbaugh