Safford of Winchester

Safford of Winchester Info

kimmytop
3/09/2016

"Perfect Purchase!"

Chris was amazing along with everyone else who made our purchase so easy! Very impressed with their knowledge of leasing and services they provide! Thank you! Rich and Kim Rosenberry

Chris, Todd Hicks, Nick Kelchner

Ungererica
2/27/2016

""treated me like family""

I dealt with Adam Carter as my salesperson, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was so helpful, even after I spilled coffee all over his desk. Everyone in the dealership was pleasant and treated me like I was family. Would definitely return.!

Adam Carter

Cassburr
2/18/2016

"Painless, fast, great! "

They found me exactly what I wanted and Did all the work for me! Completely painless! Todd was the absolute best! I'm 100 percent satisfied!

Todd Hicks

Tylercourt5845
2/01/2016

"Great experience "

We dealt with Adam Carter and couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He made the whole experience a very enjoyable one, We have already recommended him to a few people. A great guy to work with, he is fantastic.

Adam Carter

BB8
1/17/2016

"No Communication!"

I went into Safford on a Friday looking at a particular used vehicle. I met with one of the new car salesmen. He said he is a new car salesman but can still help me with a used car. I told him the car I was interested in. We took it for a test drive. I was interested in the vehicle and said so. We started talking financing and I already had financing with Capital One but wanted to go to my bank and talk to them and also I needed to bring my husband in this weekend to show him the car. I was successful in obtaining the financing from my bank and called the salesperson and told him. We began negotiating the price. Again I told him I will be bringing my husband in this weekend to look at the car. Sunday comes and I bring my husband in only to find out that they wholesaled the vehicle to a dealer the day before! Apparently my salesperson failed to communicate to the used car department that he had an interested buyer! I was disappointed in the lack of communication with these salesmen. How they chose to wholesale the vehicle when clearly I showed interest by obtaining financing prior to stepping foot on their lot just blows my mind. I refuse to do business with a bunch of incompetent sharks.

Jerry Dennis

Pit Boss
1/16/2016

"2016 Ram 2500"

I had an excellent experience. The staff wass great and really willing to work with us. After i purchased my truck my wife purchased a vehicle from them the next day. Awesome group of employees and would highly recommend them to anyone. I have found my permanent dealership. Thank you all at Safford.

Matt Frey Sales excellent sales rep., Brad Strosnider

jls24
12/19/2015

"EXCELLENT STAFF AND EXPERIENCE"

Adam Carter and Danny in Financing were a pleasure to deal with. Adam was personable and the entire experience was a no pressure situation. Danny in finance worked with us to see that our needs were met in the finance area. I would recommend Safford as your first and last stop when buying a car.

Adam Carter, Danny Vincent

Cinda Jo
12/12/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I worked with Todd Hicks (sales) and Danny Vincent (finance) and they both took exceptional care of us! I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I was able to set up the deal through the online application and text messaging! Talk about world class customer service! By the time I arrived at the dealership, my 200S was already warmed up for my test drive. Absolutely PHENOMENIAL!

Todd Hicks, Danny Vincent

Rusty
12/03/2015

"2015 Dodge Ram 1500 buy."

Adam was really easy to work with, straight forward and worked with me to get me in the truck I wanted. Sales manager and other staff made my purchase quick and easy. Brad Strosnider was excellent.

Adam Carter, , Brad Strosnider, Mike Griffith

Charles and Kathy
11/27/2015

"Adam Carter was exceptional!"

We went in to just look at a particular Jeep, not intending to actually purchase that day. However, we saw a Jeep Latitude that we fell in love with. Adam Carter met us in the lot. Adam allowed us our time to thoroughly check out the vehicle in our own way without distracting us from our observations and checks, but keeping himself available and ready if we had questions. We decided to go with the Jeep and drive it home. That's when Adam set to work and began to work his magic. Now we all know that 5 hours in a dealership trying to negotiate, approvals, etc is a harrowing process now-a-days, but Adam helped us keep our patience and sanity by providing multiple things to do: tours, meeting our future service professionals, and constantly checking on the progress of things. He offered a wide variety of very interesting conversational topics that kept us busy and help the time pass fast. It was a blessing! He stayed on top of each step and kept us informed through the entire process and always keeping a check on how we were doing and if we needed anything. Adam also noticed a problem with the engine light being on, but by the time we were ready to leave, Adam had already had the problem checked out and located ( a bad minor sensor), ordered the part, and told us exactly when it would be in and when we could schedule an appointment to have it replaced. We were impressed with his thoroughness in dealing with problems. A couple of days later, he personally called us to see how our vehicle was doing and if there were any problems or questions about the Jeep that he could help us with. That was greatly appreciated. The gentleman in the finance dept, Danny Vincent, was wonderful. He worked as quickly as he could to finalize the deal, and help us to get the payments we were seeking. After so many hours without lunch and getting a headache, he gave me chocolate to get me through till we got some supper! Danny and Adam seemed to really care, not only about the deal and getting us in our Jeep, but about us as people. We love our Jeep Latitude. And we have found a dealer that we will return to year after year. We highly recommend this dealer.

Adam Carter, Danny Vincent