Safford of Winchester

1659 Berryville Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22603
Safford of Winchester Info
About Safford of Winchester

Safford is excited to be in Winchester. With three other Chrysler Jeep Dodge stores, we always maintain competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experienced sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 1659 Berryville Pike to see for yourself!

About Safford of Winchester

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tylercourt5845
2/01/2016

"Great experience "

We dealt with Adam Carter and couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He made the whole experience a very enjoyable one, We have already recommended him to a few people. A great guy to work with, he is fantastic.

BB8
1/17/2016

"No Communication!"

I went into Safford on a Friday looking at a particular used vehicle. I met with one of the new car salesmen. He said he is a new car salesman but can still help me with a used car. I told him the car I was interested in. We took it for a test drive. I was interested in the vehicle and said so. We started talking financing and I already had financing with Capital One but wanted to go to my bank and talk to them and also I needed to bring my husband in this weekend to show him the car. I was successful in obtaining the financing from my bank and called the salesperson and told him. We began negotiating the price. Again I told him I will be bringing my husband in this weekend to look at the car. Sunday comes and I bring my husband in only to find out that they wholesaled the vehicle to a dealer the day before! Apparently my salesperson failed to communicate to the used car department that he had an interested buyer! I was disappointed in the lack of communication with these salesmen. How they chose to wholesale the vehicle when clearly I showed interest by obtaining financing prior to stepping foot on their lot just blows my mind. I refuse to do business with a bunch of incompetent sharks.

Pit Boss
1/16/2016

"2016 Ram 2500"

I had an excellent experience. The staff wass great and really willing to work with us. After i purchased my truck my wife purchased a vehicle from them the next day. Awesome group of employees and would highly recommend them to anyone. I have found my permanent dealership. Thank you all at Safford.

Matt Frey Sales excellent sales rep.

jls24
12/19/2015

"EXCELLENT STAFF AND EXPERIENCE"

Adam Carter and Danny in Financing were a pleasure to deal with. Adam was personable and the entire experience was a no pressure situation. Danny in finance worked with us to see that our needs were met in the finance area. I would recommend Safford as your first and last stop when buying a car.

Cinda Jo
12/12/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I worked with Todd Hicks (sales) and Danny Vincent (finance) and they both took exceptional care of us! I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I was able to set up the deal through the online application and text messaging! Talk about world class customer service! By the time I arrived at the dealership, my 200S was already warmed up for my test drive. Absolutely PHENOMENIAL!

Rusty
12/03/2015

"2015 Dodge Ram 1500 buy."

Adam was really easy to work with, straight forward and worked with me to get me in the truck I wanted. Sales manager and other staff made my purchase quick and easy. Brad Strosnider was excellent.

Charles and Kathy
11/27/2015

"Adam Carter was exceptional!"

We went in to just look at a particular Jeep, not intending to actually purchase that day. However, we saw a Jeep Latitude that we fell in love with. Adam Carter met us in the lot. Adam allowed us our time to thoroughly check out the vehicle in our own way without distracting us from our observations and checks, but keeping himself available and ready if we had questions. We decided to go with the Jeep and drive it home. That's when Adam set to work and began to work his magic. Now we all know that 5 hours in a dealership trying to negotiate, approvals, etc is a harrowing process now-a-days, but Adam helped us keep our patience and sanity by providing multiple things to do: tours, meeting our future service professionals, and constantly checking on the progress of things. He offered a wide variety of very interesting conversational topics that kept us busy and help the time pass fast. It was a blessing! He stayed on top of each step and kept us informed through the entire process and always keeping a check on how we were doing and if we needed anything. Adam also noticed a problem with the engine light being on, but by the time we were ready to leave, Adam had already had the problem checked out and located ( a bad minor sensor), ordered the part, and told us exactly when it would be in and when we could schedule an appointment to have it replaced. We were impressed with his thoroughness in dealing with problems. A couple of days later, he personally called us to see how our vehicle was doing and if there were any problems or questions about the Jeep that he could help us with. That was greatly appreciated. The gentleman in the finance dept, Danny Vincent, was wonderful. He worked as quickly as he could to finalize the deal, and help us to get the payments we were seeking. After so many hours without lunch and getting a headache, he gave me chocolate to get me through till we got some supper! Danny and Adam seemed to really care, not only about the deal and getting us in our Jeep, but about us as people. We love our Jeep Latitude. And we have found a dealer that we will return to year after year. We highly recommend this dealer.

Lisathompson3
11/21/2015

"Jeep seevice"

By far the best service of any jeep dealers around. I was kept informed and they had my car finished on time. Very impressed with the customer service. I highly recommend!

Radar
10/24/2015

"Great Experience "

Well I thought about buying a new truck and was just looking and found one I was interested in. So I did the online chat then was contacted by a sales person from Safford. I dealt with Todd Hicks and it was a great experience. He was really quick to answer any questions/concerns I had by text which is more convenient than phone. I have nothing but good to say about everyone I met while going through the buying process. Catie dealt with the additional things that I needed-ECP, rain guards, and floor mats. Danny was the finance person dealt with and made things smooth and clear with explaining every detail to my understanding. I'd have to say it was the best buying experience I've had. Thanks Safford, and thank you Todd Hicks!

Catie. Danny

ChevyGirl
8/24/2015

"Poor quality of service"

The Jeep we purchased from Safford has been in for extended warranty repairs 2 times in the last 6 months. First, the front differential needed to be rebuilt. When I made the appointment, I was told it would take one day. Upon check-in I was told no way, it would take 2-3 days and was offered a rental for $30/day. I questioned why I should pay for a rental when it was warranty work, Safford relented and provided the car free. Good thing because it took 5 days for the repair. The Jeep then started leaving me stranded; just randomly wouldn't start. Stafford was unable to find the problem and stated that if they couldn't get an error code, Chrysler would not allow them to troubleshoot any further. From May 2nd until the second week in August I battled with Safford and Chrysler trying to get the car fixed. Finally the car refused to start at all, was towed in and the technician found the wiring harness completely melted. My husband was quoted a price for the repairs by the Service Manager, yet when he got the bill it was higher. Nicole argued with him that the SM was wrong and this was the price. My husband insisted that he had been given a firm quote and again Safford relented and charged the price quoted. Today, August 24th, I received notification that the recalled ignition parts are finally available for the Jeep. The letter said to contact your Jeep dealer for the repair. Safford told my husband on the phone they did not have the parts in stock, could not make an appointment and further they were unable order the parts from Chrysler - all statements in direct conflict with the letter from Chrysler. Every other dealership we contacted had the part and offered an appointment within 3 days. Safford is getting written up for this as the recall letter said to file a complaint with NHTSA if the dealer is "..unable to remedy this defect without charge and within a reasonable time..". Stay away from this dealership & service department. You have to ask for everything, stand your ground when they change their quotes and, because you refused to be pushed around, they will refuse to do a mandated safety recall repair on your vehicle. In this information age, you can't even find the name of the person or persons who own Safford so that you can express your displeasure about their employees. I'm sure their prices are in line with other dealerships but they get one star from me in the ratings below because of the refusal to honor a quote without an argument.

Reviews of Todd Hicks