Safford of Winchester

Winchester, Virginia 22603
Safford of Winchester Info

John3073
5/03/2016

"I should have started here!"

I had been looking for a used truck for several months. Having made numerous visits to dealerships in PA, MD, WV and VA, I finally found the truck I was looking for at a great list price. Having shopped this particular truck at the other dealerships, by far, Safford had the best price and the vehicle condition was well above similar ones found at the other dealerships. I was prepared to buy the truck "as is", due to the age of the vehicle, knowing that it may need some work to pass inspection. As it turns out, Safford replaced the brakes and rotors on all four wheels and later replaced the hardware to the calipers, as one was hanging up, all at ZERO cost to me! Nothing further was needed to pass inspection. The truck was purchased to be used as a work vehicle and I am more than pleased so far. Ron Nicholson was a great no pressure salesman who was able to provide the history on the vehicle ( 1 owner local trade ). I was also able to squeeze a little more juice out of the list price!! I would definitely recommend this dealership, from service to sales to title work, very smooth experience!

Ron Nicholson

Jmcmahon
4/13/2016

"Awesome experience"

The entire staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and patient; most of all Bruce, who put up with my antics and ridiculous schedule for days. My wife and I have already recommended Safford to several friends on the hunt for their next vehicle.

Bruce Harrell
Brad Strosnider
Mike Griffith

KathysJeep
4/04/2016

"Easy Purchase, great experience"

First time buying at Safford of Winchester. Our Salesman, Adam Carter was very professional and it was a pleasure doing business with him. He knew his products and answered all our questions. Would recommend him to our friends.

Tami
3/12/2016

"Great experience "

The dealership was great. Todd was attentive and met all of my requirements (which were very specific)! Highly recommend the dealership as well as Todd!

kimmytop
3/09/2016

"Perfect Purchase!"

Chris was amazing along with everyone else who made our purchase so easy! Very impressed with their knowledge of leasing and services they provide! Thank you! Rich and Kim Rosenberry

Nick Kelchner
Chris

Ungererica
2/27/2016

""treated me like family""

I dealt with Adam Carter as my salesperson, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was so helpful, even after I spilled coffee all over his desk. Everyone in the dealership was pleasant and treated me like I was family. Would definitely return.!

Cassburr
2/18/2016

"Painless, fast, great! "

They found me exactly what I wanted and Did all the work for me! Completely painless! Todd was the absolute best! I'm 100 percent satisfied!

Tylercourt5845
2/01/2016

"Great experience "

We dealt with Adam Carter and couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He made the whole experience a very enjoyable one, We have already recommended him to a few people. A great guy to work with, he is fantastic.

BB8
1/17/2016

"No Communication!"

I went into Safford on a Friday looking at a particular used vehicle. I met with one of the new car salesmen. He said he is a new car salesman but can still help me with a used car. I told him the car I was interested in. We took it for a test drive. I was interested in the vehicle and said so. We started talking financing and I already had financing with Capital One but wanted to go to my bank and talk to them and also I needed to bring my husband in this weekend to show him the car. I was successful in obtaining the financing from my bank and called the salesperson and told him. We began negotiating the price. Again I told him I will be bringing my husband in this weekend to look at the car. Sunday comes and I bring my husband in only to find out that they wholesaled the vehicle to a dealer the day before! Apparently my salesperson failed to communicate to the used car department that he had an interested buyer! I was disappointed in the lack of communication with these salesmen. How they chose to wholesale the vehicle when clearly I showed interest by obtaining financing prior to stepping foot on their lot just blows my mind. I refuse to do business with a bunch of incompetent sharks.

Jerry Dennis

Pit Boss
1/16/2016

"2016 Ram 2500"

I had an excellent experience. The staff wass great and really willing to work with us. After i purchased my truck my wife purchased a vehicle from them the next day. Awesome group of employees and would highly recommend them to anyone. I have found my permanent dealership. Thank you all at Safford.

Brad Strosnider
Matt Frey Sales excellent sales rep.