Safford of Winchester

1659 Berryville Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22603
Safford of Winchester Info
About Safford of Winchester

Safford is excited to be in Winchester. With three other Chrysler Jeep Dodge stores, we always maintain competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experienced sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 1659 Berryville Pike to see for yourself!

About Safford of Winchester

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

RobH
8/06/2015

"Better than expected"

My wife and I came in to look at a Ram 1500 that we saw online. That truck was no longer available, but Bruce went above and beyond the call of duty to get us into an even better truck than we thought we would be able to afford.

FirstPlaceRealty
7/31/2015

"Safford & Todd Hicks have exceeded my car buying experience!"

I've bought several new trucks the past 3 years all Fords until now I just bought a 2015 Ram 1500 crew Sport 4x4 from Safford in Winchester. Todd Hicks went above and beyond when other sales representatives from other dealerships failed. Todd promptly returned calls and emails, he searched and searched until we found the truck with all the specs that I wanted and timely had it transferred to the Winchester Safford location. Also would like to review the showroom and dealership at Safford in Winchester looks great! I also worked with the sales manager Jim and he was also great to work with! So far I'm very happy with new Ram truck.

Alockley
7/30/2015

"Quick, helpful & great customer service"

I came to the dealership knowing what car I wanted. Unfortunately it had been sold two days prior. Bruce worked with me & saw there was another car similar to the one I really wanted. Long story short, it all worked out. I love my 2013 Hyundai Elantra! Bruce was very patient & got me what I wanted. Danny was also a huge help in the finance department. Also, thank you Ron for everything you did to get me in the car that was right for me. I recommend this dealership to everyone in Winchester & the surrounding areas. Great prices, wonderful customer service & no matter what the case they will make sure to get you into what YOU want!

SamT
7/10/2015

"The way car buying should be!"

We had a great experience in buying a car at Safford! Rick O. is fantastic- very upfront, no beating around the bush. We spent minimal time and were able to get the vehicle that we wanted. Danny was also great- he was able to beat our bank's rate for the loan. We will definitely send anyone looking for a car to you guys.

Rick O'Brian, Danny Vincent

jag
5/05/2015

"The best customer serivice i have ever received."

I have had an issue with my Dodge Journey for over a year and not one mechanic or dealer could or was willing to put in the time to figure it. It was an issue that made my car pretty much undriveable. I came into Safford with all hope lost and met Mark. He immediately jumped in to help. He dropped what he was doing and took my car for a test drive to see what the problem was. He promised me he would fix it. AND HE DID! I had a long trip to go on and needed to take my car but couldn't if this didn't get fixed. He assured me he would have it done before I left. HE FIXED IT!! You can not imagine the amount of money I had spent on trying to get this diagnosed to no avail. With in a few days he took care of this issues that others couldn't do in over a year. I can't thank him enough for his attention to detail and determination to figuring this out for me. He saved me from having to get a new car. I have never received such amazing customer service anywhere. He has created a customer for life.

Natalie
4/22/2015

"Awesome experience "

My over all experience from beginning to end was great. Ben S. Bent over backwards in order to get me approved for my loan!! And the best payment I could afford. After day's and long hours of talking to the bank Ben called to say what time you want to pick up your new jeep:) I will always be greatful for that and will stay a faithful customer of Safford of Winchester!!! Thanks to everyone there! Natalie C.??

Ynot91
4/22/2015

"Service department "

The service department is a joke here, they do not treat customer first, they lie to get your vehicle in then take their time trying to fix it and get it back, every time I come here it's the same thing. I'm not saying it's the technician fault, it's the people up including the head person for service, so please if u want your vehicle fixed and fixed in a reasonable time I suggest finding a different dealership

Whole service department

Sassygirl7055
3/15/2015

"Fairytale Experience!!"

Once upon a time you come upon a dealership that is so amazing, that they make your dream come true! Chris, Brad & Ben worked their hearts out for us and the end result has left me feeling like I took total advantage of them. They actually went over and beyond what other average dealerships would by comparison. I am so grateful Safford of Winchester was my top pick. My husband and I will most definitely be return customers! I give them a 15 on a scale of 1-10! ??

bookworm
3/01/2015

"Wonderful!"

The salesman as well as the Manager were great. Gave us " a deal of a lifetime", The best part -- we did not have to drive to a city. Very knowledgeable, personable, and extremely willing to work with us.

Kelchner, Nicholas

AleciaK
1/26/2015

"BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

Our family has purchased quite a few cars over the years and have seen both good and bad dealerships. This dealership far exceeded my expectations and goes above and beyond to determine what your particular needs are. Very rarely do you leave a dealership and feel that you truly got what you wanted from the deal, but it happened on my recent purchase at Safford. The sale was low pressure. They made me feel very comfortable. They worked to get a sense of my individual needs and then worked to make sure they were met. Every single staff member I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The paperwork portion (usually a grueling experience) went very quickly and everything was explained with great detail. They have truly gained a lifelong client and I cannot recommend this dealership enough.

Erin Carlson