Safford of Winchester

4.3

1659 Berryville Pike, Winchester, Virginia 22603 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

105 Reviews of Safford of Winchester

May 22, 2016

"Perfect Vehicle, Great staff"

- Doug

Went looking for a NEW specific Jeep vehicle with certain options... Bruce did such a great job, he found the vehicle I was looking for, but then took the extra step and found the vehicle I REALLY wanted!!! I ended up buying used vs new, and they were not afraid to tell me of the better deal. It was honest and I appreciate it. Got no worries on the service end, Jason took care of me with the one and only concern I had, and Ron made it happen. Helps to have people who listen to you, go to bat for you, and deliver. Go see Bruce if you want a no hassle deal. See Jason if you need service, and see Ron if you have any questions... that's my recommendation.

Bruce Harrell

Ron Parsons

Jason Pack

May 17, 2016

"Terrible service department"

- SaffordSux

In the 13 months I've owned my Jeep, it's been back for repairs 10 times. Every single repair takes a minimum of two visits, because they never have parts in stock. Even when I had all the fluid leak out of a shock, and told them this over the phone, they did not have a replacement when I came in for my appointment. Every time I take my Jeep in, it takes way longer than they tell me it will, and I always get it back dirtier than when I dropped it off. The last straw was when I had it in for the soft top leaking. When they got around to replacing parts (on the second visit, of course), they did not clamp the soft top back down when they gave it back to me. I had to pull off along the highway when I heard all the wind noise and vibrations. I tried twice to call the service manager to complain, but he does not return calls. I won't go back.

Mark Cornish

Jason Pack

May 03, 2016

"I should have started here!"

- John3073

I had been looking for a used truck for several months. Having made numerous visits to dealerships in PA, MD, WV and VA, I finally found the truck I was looking for at a great list price. Having shopped this particular truck at the other dealerships, by far, Safford had the best price and the vehicle condition was well above similar ones found at the other dealerships. I was prepared to buy the truck "as is", due to the age of the vehicle, knowing that it may need some work to pass inspection. As it turns out, Safford replaced the brakes and rotors on all four wheels and later replaced the hardware to the calipers, as one was hanging up, all at ZERO cost to me! Nothing further was needed to pass inspection. The truck was purchased to be used as a work vehicle and I am more than pleased so far. Ron Nicholson was a great no pressure salesman who was able to provide the history on the vehicle ( 1 owner local trade ). I was also able to squeeze a little more juice out of the list price!! I would definitely recommend this dealership, from service to sales to title work, very smooth experience!

Ron Nicholson
April 13, 2016

"Awesome experience"

- Jmcmahon

The entire staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and patient; most of all Bruce, who put up with my antics and ridiculous schedule for days. My wife and I have already recommended Safford to several friends on the hunt for their next vehicle.

Bruce Harrell

Brad Strosnider

Mike Griffith

April 04, 2016

"Easy Purchase, great experience"

- KathysJeep

First time buying at Safford of Winchester. Our Salesman, Adam Carter was very professional and it was a pleasure doing business with him. He knew his products and answered all our questions. Would recommend him to our friends.

March 12, 2016

"Great experience "

- Tami

The dealership was great. Todd was attentive and met all of my requirements (which were very specific)! Highly recommend the dealership as well as Todd!

March 09, 2016

"Perfect Purchase!"

- kimmytop

Chris was amazing along with everyone else who made our purchase so easy! Very impressed with their knowledge of leasing and services they provide! Thank you! Rich and Kim Rosenberry

Nick Kelchner

Other Employees : Chris
February 27, 2016

""treated me like family""

- Ungererica

I dealt with Adam Carter as my salesperson, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was so helpful, even after I spilled coffee all over his desk. Everyone in the dealership was pleasant and treated me like I was family. Would definitely return.!

February 18, 2016

"Painless, fast, great! "

- Cassburr

They found me exactly what I wanted and Did all the work for me! Completely painless! Todd was the absolute best! I'm 100 percent satisfied!

February 01, 2016

"Great experience "

- Tylercourt5845

We dealt with Adam Carter and couldn't have asked for a better salesman. He made the whole experience a very enjoyable one, We have already recommended him to a few people. A great guy to work with, he is fantastic.