Safford of Winchester

1659 Berryville Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22603
Safford of Winchester Info
About Safford of Winchester

Safford is excited to be in Winchester. With three other Chrysler Jeep Dodge stores, we always maintain competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experienced sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 1659 Berryville Pike to see for yourself!

About Safford of Winchester

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

jseale80
11/14/2014

"Great Service "

I was very pleased with the service that I recieved from Bruce as well as the entire Safford team. I went to a few other dealers prior to coming to Safford and at those dealerships I felt very pressured to buy and I was even lied to, this was not the case at Safford. Their professionalism, knowledge and courtesy sets them apart and I am very pleased with my new Jeep. I highly reccomend this dealership and the excellent staff. Thank you !!

Dsinesr
11/10/2014

"Lurched a used truck"

I went in to just get a price. Bruce met me at the door with a smile and a hand shake.i ended up buying the truck the same day. Ron work with me on finalizing the deal and Daniel processed the loan papers. By far the best purchase experience I have had buying a vehicle from a dealer.

Ron and Daniel

bricketts05
11/10/2014

"Above and beyond "

Staff extremely friendly and honest. When above and beyond to help me out and get me in my new car. They even taught me how to drive a manual transmission!!

scronin1972
10/21/2014

"Outstanding experience from start to finish"

I had your typical experiences with other dealerships and was a little beaten down by the whole process when upon a friend's recommendation I walked in Safford in Winchester. From the time I met Jerry Dennis (my sales rep) when I walked in to when we worked through the details with Ben Saadatmand (his manager) and finally Danny Vincent in finance, I was treated with the highest level of professionalism and was dealt with by an organization that goes out of their way to provide the highest level of customer service. Their primary goal that came across to me was to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I've been buying cars for 20 years and this was easily the best experience I've had. They listened to what I was looking for, found the exact truck I was looking for, walked me through the details of what was a very good price, made the trade in painless, walked me through the finance process in a very clear and transparent way and I didn't feel like anything was held back or pushed on me. No gimmicks, no high pressure antics just a HIGHLY recommended dealership.

Danny Vincent

Clint_jessica4165
10/01/2014

"Best Customer Serivce you will find at a dealership!"

The level of Customer Service given at this dealership is VERY hard to come by. We had an awesome experience in purchasing our NEW 2014 Ram Power Wagon! Our sales person was Chris Dooley, he was great! He was in no way over pushy, he is very knowledgeable in answering any question we had and I would recommend him to everyone. I love the no haggle sales environment, I love getting a great deal! Thank you Chris, Brad and Ben for the wonderful experience!

Mike1151
9/24/2014

"2013 Dodge Dart "

My car has rail dust all over the car which is an issue with the paint it happens during the shipping process of the car, Chrysler turned me down but the guys at this dealer ship did not there taking care of me and the car Thank you so much i would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Mark

Katiemac22630
7/30/2014

"Joyce Rohrbaugh was an amazing sales woman!"

I recently went into to see about my chances of getting a new vehicle. I didnt think I had any, and was very nervous. I met with Joyce when I arrived and she was VERY friendly. She was able to quickly tell me what vehicles were in my price range and though I was hesitant, encouraged me to try a few. When I settled on one, she and her manager very quickly were able to work out a MORE than reasonable deal. The entire time she was very fun to talk to, laughed at my corny jokes and kept me at ease when we hit a small snafu and was able to assure me that everything was fine. Within a couple of hours, we had my financing taken care of, and I had a new car!! I wasn't able to pick it up till the next day, which she had told me was her first weekend off in months... And she came in anyway to make sure that my experience was good and to make sure that I was happy and ok with my purchase since I was still very nervous. I HIGHLY recommend Joyce, and her team. Through out the experience they were very kind, curious, and understanding of my needs.

mnajtwa
7/20/2014

"Best and quickest car buying experience I ever had"

It took me longer to get to the dealership than it did to drive away in my new to me vehicle. I live in Upper Marlboro, MD, which is about a 2 hour trip and I was on my way home in an hour and a half. The sales lady, Joyce Rohrbaugh was very pleasant to deal with. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. They gave me a fair deal on my trade-in and an even better deal on the vehicle that I purchased. High recommended.

dwofford
7/13/2014

"Great people."

This was the best dealership experience I have ever had. Special thanks to Joyce and Chuck they made the stress of car buying a joy. Both with terrific personalities and more than willing to help with any questions I had. I was looking for a dodge caliber r/t and just so happens Joyce took one in over the weekend. There service dept. Was able to get it in right away and have it ready to go. It was amazing when Joyce called me the following day just say hi and to see if I was enjoying the car. I give this used car dept a 100% score. So if you looking for a new or used car give Joyce or Carl a call for great service and a fair deal on a car. Thank you guys so much for your help.

Brikkhaus
5/05/2014

"Very pleasant experience"

My wife and I are in the market for a new vehicle. We have always liked Jeeps (Wranglers), but have never owned one. On a whim, we decided to visit Safford of Winchester on Route 7. It's not far from our house, and we figured that we would give them a shot. We drove up on the lot, got out of our vehicle and started to meander about. Within a couple of minutes, we were greeted by Nick Kelchner, who was a very pleasant individual. He introduced himself and shook both of our hands. We started to shoot the breeze about the vehicles and what we were looking for. As someone who used to work commissioned in-home sales, I'm familiar with all of the "right things to say to get the customer to say yes", and Nick's vernacular wasn't smattered with them. I was struck with the feeling that he was truly being sincere. I asked him some questions about the drive train, the engine specs, regular maintenance, tires, and the like. He was generally knowledgeable about the product, but admitted that there were some things that he wasn't sure about. He said that he could find out and he would let me know. I found this to be refreshing - the fact that a "sales" guy didn't claim to know everything. He asked what we would be using the vehicle for (highway driving, off-roading, etc) and he engaged both of us equally - taking in all of the input that both my wife and I gave him. We took the Jeep out for a test drive, and I was pleased with how it handled. Not as "trucky" as they had been in the past, but not built as a grocery-getter. Comfortably utilitarian. After the test drive, Nick asked if we had concerns. With two kids, our collective concerns were safety, durability and dependability. Some additional amenities would be nice, but they are wants, not needs. We started to talk about our purchase requirements, and Nick informed me that although the information was important, he wasn't the guy that we needed to talk to. Nick led us inside, holding the door for us as we went through, sat at his desk and started to talk about some options. Leaving the financial information out of the review, after we were finished, I requested to speak to his supervisor. Ben Saadatmand came over and introduced himself. He was a little concerned that he was asked to be spoken to, but I assured him that we had a great experience and I wanted to let him know that Nick did a good job. Working in the customer service industry, I know that most news is usually angry, negative or generally not so good. I wanted to reassure him that Nick did his job professionally, in a friendly manner, conversationally and most importantly, sincerely. Ben was happy to hear about our experiences, and proud of his employee (for good reason). As of the time of this posting, we have not yet purchased the Jeep, but have been in contact with Nick and we are planning on revisiting the dealership this afternoon to complete the credit application to see where our exact financing shakes out. They are working hard to find us what we need and what fits into our budget, and I'm excited to talk with them soon. Sincerely, Dan C.

Nick Kelchner