Salvadore Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing

April 25, 2017

"This guy rocks"

- Iggieonfire

Devin helped me get 2 cars on 2 separate occasions and I have been very happy with the service I have received he is knowledgeable and sticks with you the whole step of the way I couldn't be happier thank you devin

April 11, 2017

"Best service and sales!!!"

- Steven Younger

From the minute we set foot in the parking lot Deven was there to help. Not push, but help. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot and was a pleasure to talk to. Devens laid back and friendly personality allowed us to make our own decision to buy a truck From Salvadore easy. Top notch!!!!!!!!

March 29, 2017

"They work for you!"

- Bowtie1500

We just took delivery of our second lease with Salvadore Chevrolet. What seems complicated is real easy with this team. Glen Wallace in sales is a true professional in everything he does. He along with the business office made our transaction smooth and seamless, along with getting a deal done to our satisfaction. The large selection and friendly staff are great assets to have. Service Dept. I would rate very highly too.