Sam Boswell Honda

Gary Smith Honda

Jessie Robinson
8/29/2016

"Awesome!"

Traded my 2010 4Runner for a 2013 Acura MDX. I live in Central Florida and really didn't want to drive to Alabama to buy a car! So Sam Boswell Honda had a courier meet me more than halfway to finalize the deal. This saved me a great deal of time. We worked things out over the phone and Josh Byal and Michael Lum made it happen. The courier was very nice too. I truly appreciate the dealership going out of its way to please me. I would definitely recommend this place and the way they do business. You give car dealerships a good name!

Josh Byal, Mike Lum

????
8/26/2016

"New Accord"

This dealership is easy to work with and clearly focused on costumer satisfaction. I worked with Cory Rucker who was friendly, responsive, and patient. Enjoyed a low pressure buying experience!

Cory Rucker

Karrib123
8/22/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Roger Bailey (salesman) and Josh Byal (manager) were great to work with! They were patient and not pushy at all! I definately recommend Sam Boswell! Thanks for making this car buying experience the easiest and most pleasurable! -Karri B.

Roger Bailey, Josh Byal

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are very glad to hear you had a 5 star experience and that Roger and Josh were able to meet your needs. Thanks again for you business and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

DSNYLND
8/18/2016

"Chris Campbell was AWESOME!"

My experience with Chris Campbell at Sam Boswell Honda was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Chris was helpful, courteous, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Chris!

Chris Campbell

August 18, 2016

Wow, thank you for your kind words! We love to hear reviews like yours. Enjoy that vehicle and thanks again for your business!

anne
8/18/2016

"Robert goes over and beyond!"

Robert at Sam Boswell Honda made the purchase of my dream car a breeze. He went over and beyond what was expected. I will not consider ever using another dealership after my experience with Sam Boswell!

Robert

August 18, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear that Robert gave you a 5 star experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Englishismything
8/14/2016

"Cory Gets the Glory!"

On the advice of a trusted friend who had purchased a vehicle from Cory Rucker, I decided I could hear what he had to say. This young man showed perseverance as he worked to help me find the vehicle that would fit my lifestyle. More importantly was his patience and infectious smile. As I drove away, I could not help smiling knowing not only had my experience been pleasant, but that Cory had been instrumental in that smile.

Cory Rucker

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that Cory was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your business; please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Valentine
7/11/2016

"Awesome people "

After breaking down on our way home from the beach this dealership was such a blessing! I can't begin to mention all the ways they were so very helpful and compassionate to our situation!

Keith

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are happy to have been able to help. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Drj73
7/10/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

Website was easy to browse. When we reached the dealership Kevin was friendly while being very professional. Alan was a big help getting our paperwork in order. Great experience!

Kevin and Alan

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that Kevin and Alan were able to provide a friendly and professional experience. Thanks again and enjoy your vehicle!

Victor Grant
7/09/2016

"Best experience I have had"

Our salesman Dennis was great and made the whole process effortless we couldn't believe how easy it was and quick. From start to finish we we're only there for a few hours.

Dennis

July 11, 2016

Thanks, Victor! We always try to make it as easy as possible for our customers - we are so glad you had that experience. Thank you for your business and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

MsHelms81
7/09/2016

"Excellent experience!"

Sales manager and staff were all very friendly. Excellent service! Got exactly what I wanted for the right price and payment. Averaged 2k lower than dealers in Dothan could give. Highly recommended.

Josh Burgess, Jamie Christian

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear you received excellent service from Josh and Jamie. We appreciate your business and hope your enjoy your vehicle!