Sam Boswell Honda

Gary Smith Honda

Weensterella88
5/29/2016

"Great Experience!"

Thanks to Robert Humphrey for getting me a great deal on my new Honda Civic! I absolutely love it!! He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my monthly payments.

Robert Humphrey

May 30, 2016

That's awesome to hear. We are so glad Robert was able to get you into the vehicle you wanted at the right price! Enjoy your Civic and thank you for your business!

Ratboy
5/22/2016

"Delightful experience"

Great atmosphere and very welcoming. We dealt with Roger Bailey. He was very open and welcoming. We recently moved to the area and Sam Boswell Honda was by far the most open and welcoming that we visited. They worked with us to get a deal we were happy with and felt like they listened to us. Would recommend them to anyone.

Roger Bailey

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad Roger was able to meet all of your needs. We try hard to provide a welcoming atmosphere and a transparent experience. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Kelly1984
5/18/2016

"VERY PLEASED! "

Thanks to Mike Lum for getting us the best deal! And the rate we got was AWESOME! I will be definitely be back for my next car!

Mike Lum

May 20, 2016

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a 5 star experience. Congrats on your new vehicle and enjoy!

Benita1981
5/03/2016

"Excellent dealership "

I'm a first time car buyer, and the salesman ( Mr Robert Humphrey) worked diligently to ensure that I received the best deal that they had. I am more than happy with the services that I received, and would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Their customer service skills are excellent, and the kept me updated every step of the way. They took care of all of the paperwork so all I had to do was sign on the dotted line, and drive away in my new altima

Robert humphrey

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad Robert was able to take care of you. Congrats on your first time car purchase and thanks again for choosing Sam Boswell Honda!

cmikepotter
4/27/2016

"Thanks Jamie Christian!"

Roger Bailey was a pleasure to work with for the sale of the used vehicle I purchased.They take care of their service members and are great to work with.Thanks to Jamie Christian the sales manager who overseen one minor issue with my used vehicle. I am walking away a very satisfied customer with my Dodge Journey. The 3,000 mile limited warranty comes with their used vehicles and the issue I came across was immediately addressed, I couldn't have asked for anything more. You won't beat the pricing or the customer service or even the 3,000 mile 3 month warranty that's offered on their used vehicles. Gives you reassurance after purchasing a used vehicle that you will be taken care of if any issues arise. In addition I called with a minor issue and was immediately told to bring the vehicle in the next day to be serviced at no charge. Most dealerships would have booked an appointment but Sam Boswell squeezed me right in.

Roger Bailey and Jamie Christian

April 29, 2016

Thanks for your review! Jamie and Roger are both great team members, and we're so glad they were able to take care of everything. Thank you again for your business!

Harbrown
1/21/2016

"Worth the drive "

I buy a new Honda every couple of years, usually check the Gulf Coast locations for car and price. Decided to reach out to this dealer hundred and fifty miles away, they had the car and the best price , all transactions went very smooth - - will buy from again

Josh and Sandra

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so glad it was worth the drive. We work hard to always give the best prices and service possible. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Arnold1234
1/09/2016

"Dishonest about the car being wrecked and having body work"

Their ad specifically stated under the Vehicle Condition Section: "No known accidents" and "No known body work”. We live in Birmingham and drove to Enterprise to purchase this car because it was a great deal and appeared to be a really nice Pathfinder. We arrived to the dealership and unfortunately it was raining. During inspection, I noticed some screws missing in the fender and asked if it had been wrecked. Their answer was "it has a clean Carfax". I should have pushed harder. Lesson learned. We bought the car and the next day, in the sunshine, I noticed the fender had a crease and was wavy. Not too big of a deal. I would take the car to a paint-less dent removal shop and have it massaged out. However, the shop owner advised that the fender had Bondo in it which means if you push the dent out, it can crack the Bondo and the whole fender would have to be repainted. Also, it appeared the entire front bumper had been repainted as well. Now I'm wondering, to what extent was the wreck? I found a receipt in the glove box left by the previous owner with her contact info on it. I decided to call. I assumed the previous owner wrecked it, had a cheap repair job done, and traded it in, right?? Wrong! She informed that it was wrecked when she traded it in and even sent me a picture of the damage at trade-in! So… Sam Boswell Honda did have knowledge of the accident. Then they put it up for sale falsely advertising that there was "no known body work”. What’s worse, they not only knew about the poor bodywork, they did the poor bodywork. I called and spoke to Josh Byal who seemed extremely embarrassed about the situation and wanted to help. He agreed to cancel the deal and allow me to return the car. I stated that it's a good car and what about fixing it? But fix it right. Josh said that was a possibility. Here's where it goes sour. The next day, I can't get a hold of Josh and get pushed to Jamie Christian who refuses the option to repair it because to repair it right would require replacing the fender and that would cost too much. My only option was to return it. He also stated that it was a good car and that we are too picky. What?! We are too picky! The more I think about his suggestion that we are too picky the more infuriated this makes me. Note they SPECIFICALLY stated on their ad "no known accidents" and "no known bodywork". If expecting a car dealership to not lie on their advertising is too picky, then yes, we are too picky. I think the majority of the population would be considered too picky too. Jaime agreed to send someone to pick it up, which was great, I didn't have to drive 3 hours back to Enterprise. However, we already spent money on this vehicle. We repaired a chip in the windshield, had the missing screws and other parts replaced, replaced a broken visor, purchased an AutoCheck report to validate the Carfax report they gave to me, and bought a $20 bottle of special electric power steering fluid because the power steering was extremely loud and the reservoir was dry. All in, we spent about $120 out of pocket specifically for this car. Plus, the gas to drive from Birmingham to Enterprise and back to get the car. Not to mention how much time we spent. They refused to reimburse us for any of these expenses. In addition, we had a car at another dealership in mind but decided to buy from Sam Boswell because the price was better, and it was closer. Well, unfortunately by the time we returned this car, the other one was sold. Now the end of the year deals are gone, and the only comparable cars are $3k - $4k more than what we could have gotten before the New Year. We wasted our time and money dealing with this dealership.

Jaime Christian, Robert Humphrey, Josh Byal

January 12, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to thoroughly explain your experience. We always hope to give the highest-quality customer service possible, and your detailed feedback helps us to address the issues you mentioned and make sure things are handled differently moving forward.

Out of state buyer beware
1/07/2016

"Refused issue temporary tag for customers from out of state"

My wife and son purchased a truck from them and they refused to issue a temporary tag for the vehicle and when my son went to the Leon County Florida Tax Collector's office to transfer the tag from his other truck he was told it could take Alabama a month to have the paperwork transferred to Florida and that he could not transfer his tag to the vehicle he purchased from Sam Boswell until that takes place and shouldn't even be driving the truck. No one at the dealership informed either my wife or my son of this till after the purchase was completed. So much for honest disclosure. Plus it was a bait and switch deal also.

MIchael Z

January 07, 2016

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and try to be as transparent as possible. Alabama dealers are not able to issue temporary tags for out-of-state customers. In a case like this, your lien holder is really the only place any paperwork may get caught up. If you still have not received the tag in 10 days, please give us a call and we will follow up from our end.

Fireman0806
1/06/2016

"Amazing Experience "

Just want to say that dealing with Sam Boswell and Chris Campbell was a great experience. Chris went way above and beyond anything he needed to. He felt he could make a deal and he didn't stop until we signed the papers on our new Honda Odyssey. After weeks off other dealerships messing with our credit and just pushing us around. I called and spoke with Chris and told him what was going on and he made it his personal goal to take care of us. We traded in our vehicle and my wife got exactly what she wanted and it's to all the thanks to Mr. Campbell for all his hard work dedication and not giving up on making this deal work. I recommend Sam Boswell and Mr. Campbell for you next purchase location and salesman.

Chris Campbell

January 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad Chris was able to take care of you and your wife. Thanks again for choosing Sam Boswell Honda and enjoy the Odyssey!

Lisa
1/04/2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Inquired on line and within 60 seconds I had a call back! Chris worked with me to get me the best deal! Hassle free experience!!!

Chris Campbell

January 06, 2016

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing such high praise for our sales team members. Please stay in touch and let us know if we can do anything else for you!