Sam Boswell Honda

Gary Smith Honda

Valentine
7/11/2016

"Awesome people "

After breaking down on our way home from the beach this dealership was such a blessing! I can't begin to mention all the ways they were so very helpful and compassionate to our situation!

Keith

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are happy to have been able to help. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Drj73
7/10/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

Website was easy to browse. When we reached the dealership Kevin was friendly while being very professional. Alan was a big help getting our paperwork in order. Great experience!

Kevin and Alan

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that Kevin and Alan were able to provide a friendly and professional experience. Thanks again and enjoy your vehicle!

Victor Grant
7/09/2016

"Best experience I have had"

Our salesman Dennis was great and made the whole process effortless we couldn't believe how easy it was and quick. From start to finish we we're only there for a few hours.

Dennis

July 11, 2016

Thanks, Victor! We always try to make it as easy as possible for our customers - we are so glad you had that experience. Thank you for your business and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

MsHelms81
7/09/2016

"Excellent experience!"

Sales manager and staff were all very friendly. Excellent service! Got exactly what I wanted for the right price and payment. Averaged 2k lower than dealers in Dothan could give. Highly recommended.

Josh Burgess, Jamie Christian

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear you received excellent service from Josh and Jamie. We appreciate your business and hope your enjoy your vehicle!

Paul
7/08/2016

"Complete satisfaction "

We dealt primarily with Chris Campbell and with Josh as well. Over the years we have purchased a lot of vehicles. We have primarily been Ford favorites. However the last two vehicles we purchased have been Hondas and nothing beats the incredible experience we had at Sam Boswell Honda. We were treated very respectfully every time we entered. We are extremely pleased not only with sales but service and no doubt the vehicles themselves. Thank you for an incredible experience

Chris Campbell

July 11, 2016

Thank you, Paul! We appreciate your kind words and are very glad to hear you had a 5 star experience. Thanks again for your business!

William Hardy
7/08/2016

"Pleasurable Business"

My dealings with all the personnel I encountered at this dealership were a genuine pleasure. The auto was in excellent shape and all the data about it was presented in an enthusiastic, pleasant manner without side show hyping or pressuring an immediate decision. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from them. I said the same to my insurance agent today when I was insuring the car, and she said they had bought their last vehicle from Boswell's as well, and intended to do so again when they replaced the current vehicle. Nice folks, honest deal, good value.

Salesman: Kevin Nawrocki, Finance Manager: Alan Holt

July 08, 2016

Thanks William! We are so glad to hear about your pleasurable experience with Kevin and Alan. Thank you for your business and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

bobby3691
7/06/2016

"Low pressure to purchase"

It was a great experience at Sam Boswell Honda. I have never felt less pressure to purchase a vehicle anywhere. I believe I bought a great certified used vehicle at a fair price with little stress. Thanks to Chris Campbell the sales consultant at Sam Boswell Honda! When i am looking for my Honda, I will definitely come back to Sam Boswell.

Chris Campbell

July 08, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear that you had a five star experience. We appreciate your business- enjoy your Certified Pre Owned Honda!

Brandi Rogers
7/03/2016

"Always on time!"

My family and I have purchased 5 cars from Sam Boswell over the years. Four of the cars were purchased with Justin Leverette. I couldn't be more pleased with his professionalism. He has recently gotten me out of an extremely tight bind, and I could not be more thankful. I recommend Sam Boswell to all of my friends and family when they ask me about purchasing a car. I immediately text Justin! After a couple of other car purchase mistakes, I will not buy another vehicle unless it comes from Sam Boswell. I also worked with Mr. Hutto in the finance department. He has been amazing as well. Keep up the good work you guys!

Justin Leverette

July 05, 2016

Thanks Brandi! We are so glad to have earned your business and your recommendation. Please let us know if you need anything else and thank you again!

hondaguy100
7/03/2016

"Great Prices, Honest, and Low-Pressure Sales"

As a lawyer, I am a hard consumer to please! But I have been impressed with Sam Boswell. It is an honest dealer that offers great prices. I worked with my salesman, Robert, for over five weeks trying to find a preowned or new Odyssey, and he was very patient. I was also satisfied with the finance manager who provided tips on registering our new vehicle at the probate office and did not pressure us to buy an extended warranty. I dealt with several Honda dealers in Birmingham, and I was NOT impressed with their sketcky sales tactics. Please drive to Enterprise and visit Sam Boswell. You will be very satisfied!

Robert Humpheys

July 04, 2016

Wow! Thank you for this great feedback- we are very happy to hear that Robert and the team worked with you to get you what you wanted. We truly appreciate your recommendation - enjoy that Odyssey, and thanks again for your business!

AE
7/02/2016

"Wonderful customer service!"

We had such a great experience. Justin helped us get exactly what we wanted. He was extremely nice and took time to explain everything to us. Thank you for taking the pain out of buying a car!

Justin Leverett

July 04, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to make the car-buying process as easy as possible, and are so glad you had that experience with Justin. Thanks again and congrats on your vehicle!