Sam Boswell Honda

Gary Smith Honda

HondaLady
8/18/2015

"Outstanding!!"

I recently bought a 2015 Honda Civic EX and can't speak highly enough of the courteous and professional service I received, especially from Chris Campbell and the finance team. We did a lot of emailing, texting, phone calls, etc. and he went above and beyond in helping me to get exactly what I wanted, including delivery of the vehicle from Alabama to Florida. They are the best to deal with and I am one happy person.

Chris Campbell, Finance Team

Harriet
8/07/2015

"Odyssey experience follow-up"

On August 5, 2015 our 2015 Honda Odyssey miraculously survived a potential accident on Ross Clark Circle in Dothan, AL. The details of that near miss were submitted yesterday. During a visit with the service department, an alignment checkup was recommended based upon the abrupt maneuvering and sliding that occurred. The alignment was checked and corrections were necessary. We thank Josh Beene and Isaac Helvin for there timely and professional assistance. Harriet Honda is fully operational again.

Josh Beene, Isaac Helvin

pamnjake
8/06/2015

"Great deal and great service"

Salesman Christopher Campbell got us exactly the new Honda FIT we were looking for. Sam Boswell Honda is a great dealership. This is the 11th new Honda we have purchased from this dealership and every one has been a great car. Josh and Melissa in service are also great in helping keep ours running well. Thanks for a job well done.

Chris Campbell

Ken51
7/30/2015

"Great Deal on Our New Car."

Salesman Christopher Campbell and the entire staff worked very hard to get us exactly the SUV we were looking for. Honda Motor Company makes great cars, and Sam Boswell Honda is a great dealership. Thanks for a job well done.

Christopher Campbell

Dustin
7/08/2015

"Best experience "

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Hands down the best dealership in town, I won't buy from anywhere else again.

Chris Campbell

Happy Customer
5/27/2015

"Incredible Customer Service"

I took my kids to an outdoor movie at a Relay-for-Life event at Sam Boswell Honda where I met salesman Christopher Campbell. After four years of casually searching and looking at new and used cars, Christopher Campbell finally made the sale with the new 2016 Honda HR-V. Chris hung with me through all of that time with no pressure and no gimmicks. When the HR-V was slated to be released, he knew this was the car for me; and, he was right. I picked up my HR-V yesterday and am excited to be driving it today. Better than the car, however, was the customer service. This was, by far, the easiest car purchase that I have ever made on-site with a dealer. (I did once purchase a car over the Internet and have it delivered to my door the next morning -- but that's the exception to the rule.) Christopher always remembered who I was, by name even, during my extended search and most often was available on the lot whenever I had questions or wanted to test drive a car. He never got frustrated when I did not buy immediately and he did not try to strong arm me into a purchase. Chris can tell you that many of his customers are repeat customers. I know why. Every one else at Sam Boswell Honda was also friendly and helpful. The HR-V? Can't wait to see how well it meets the many needs that I have from business travel and toting lots of A/V equipment to running with kids to family trips. I have a strong feeling that it is going to fare very well!

Christopher Campbell

Scofield4
2/02/2015

"Great"

Great people and dealership! Chris Campbell was great to work with! And Allen was very helpful in the financing department! Overall great experience thank y'all

Chris campbell

Wally
1/12/2015

"I would buy from Sam Boswell Honda again."

I recently bought a 2015 Honda CR-V from Sam Boswell Honda with the help of Chris Campbell. Although the transaction was not without a couple of minor hiccups, I have still rated the overall experience 5 stars because it was a pleasure working with Mr. Campbell. I would certainly recommend this dealership and Chris Campbell in particular to anyone looking for a high quality car buying experience.

Chris Cambell and Josh Byal

SamSmith17
10/06/2014

"Ask for Robert."

Just picked up the 2014 Accord sport for my wife and she loves it. Be sure to ask for Robert, he was very professional and courteous throughout the whole deal. If you want the best money for your trade and a great deal on a new Honda, get Robert and Josh to work on your team.

Robert, Josh

October 08, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, and we are so happy that you had such a great experience working with Robert and Josh.

Ben Schueler
7/29/2014

"Unethical business practices!"

I traded in a 2011 Tahoe for a 2013 Armada. I live in Fl and did the deal over the phone and had the vehicle delivered to me. Included in the quote out the door price I was told it included title and tag fees. Stewart also said the vehicle would be delivered with a full tank of fuel and two working key fobs. When the vehicle arrived to me the dealership had their delivery driver have the paperwork ready for me to sign and switch cars. The paperwork had the title fee scratched out and nothing about transferring the tag from the Tahoe to the Armada. When I asked that night about how I was suppose to drive the new vehicle around they told me just to drive around without a tag or temporary tag and if I got pulled over just show the paperwork and I'd be fine. I asked them why they didn't do the paperwork for my tag transfer and they said because they haven't got paid by my bank and was holding the title until I they got the funds from the bank. I was stuck without a vehicle from Monday when they delivered the car until Friday when my bank got me a temp tag. My bank also had to do all the tag paperwork which cost me nearly $400 out of pocket that I wasn't expecting to pay and was told was included in the "out the door price" as all dealerships do. The vehicle also came with two key fobs and only one worked. When I told them about the issue they said oh well it's your problem now. I also requested a copy of the carfax and the repair order and Robert said he would send me a copy and has failed to do so! This dealership is awful and has bad business practices. I don't see how they can continue to conduct business unethically!!

Stuart,Robert,Josh,Alen,Jody

August 29, 2014

I spoke with Mr. S. around Aug 5th to address his concerns. After this, he went back on DealerRater & misrepresented our conversation. For a more detailed response to this post, visit the Better Business Bureau of AL, as we have posted a response that better details the transaction with Mr. S. and includes email documentation to support this. Furthermore, I will not allow my teams’ integrity to be attacked on or off-line. # 1: Dealership failed to do title & tag work. No one at our dealership told Mr. S. that we would do the TITLE OR TAG work. We told him the price would include the taxes & fees listed. We have 2 emails b/t him and our salesperson that shows total price with NO TAG OR TITLE FEE. In the final paperwork the AL title fee of $16.50 which is included by default was crossed out since it does not apply to out of state customers. #2: Manager said vehicle would have full tank of fuel. I checked with the manager & he agrees he did tell Mr. S this. We have sent Mr. S. a check for $75. Initially, I wanted to verify that we offered this since it is not customary to fill up a vehicle when we have paid for gas and a driver to deliver it 5 hours away. #3: Manager said the vehicle would be delivered with 2 working Key fobs. I have spoken to the manager & he did not tell Mr. S. this. If the Fob is not working, we will be happy to get a new Fob at dealer pricing. I also recommended that Mr. S replace the battery as this may solve the issue, but if it does not, my offer to assist with a new Fob still stands. #4: Title/Tag no temporary tag. We do not apply for a temp tag for any customers in or out of state customers. They drive out with a license plate with the dealers name on it for up to 20 days. If the customer has the purchase documents dated within 20 days & drive out plate we have never had a customer have an incident with law enforcement. Our goal every day is to provide our customers with vehicles they can depend on from people they can trust.

July 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Schueler, First and foremost thank you for your business, and I am sorry that you are upset about your experience working with my team. It is not my policy to handle customer issues via social media, and I do have an open door policy for all of my customers and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about any of your concerns. I would like to clarify however, how our dealership handles title fees for out of state purchases. As a company, we cannot include title fees or temporary tags for out of state sales as we are not an agent for any state other than Alabama. This is why the title fee was excluded from your paperwork, and a temporary tag could not be provided as Alabama does not issue temporary tags. As I said, I would be happy to discuss your experience further, and I am usually in the office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 at 334.347.1288. Thank you again for your business.