Sam Boswell Honda

Gary Smith Honda

Nancy Garner
6/19/2016

"They are the best."

I have never been to a dealership that made me feel welcome and no pressure! Chris C. and Micheal L. went out of their way to ensure all my needs were met. Need a new vehicle go see those guys they are very knowledgeable about their products in really don't think there is a question you can ask that they don't know the answer to regarding Hondas. Thank you guys for everything and your support!

Michael L and Chris C

June 20, 2016

Thanks Nancy! We love to hear reviews like yours. Thank you for your recommendation and let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Gina M
6/17/2016

"Bought a used Kia from Sam Boswell Honda"

After having an absolutely horrible experience at an actual local Kia dealership, I decided to visit Sam Boswell Honda and look at two of their Kia Sorentos that they had on the lot. I am so thankful I did because Kieth (The gentleman that assisted me) was so kind, understanding, easy to work with, and didn't sit around feeding me a bunch of crap. It was the first time I ever had an enjoyable car buying experience and didn't have to stress. I even had my two children ages 8 and 10 with me! Whether I chose to buy a Honda or not a Honda I would still go back to Kieth and see if he could find me what I wanted. So over all as a woman toting around her two children trying to purchase a car my experience with Sam Boswell Honda was fantastic!

Kieth

June 17, 2016

Hi Gina, thank you for your kind words! We try to give every customer an experience like yours and are so glad Keith gave you an enjoyable car-buying experience. Thanks again for your business!

Bsteph
6/15/2016

"Great dealership!"

This is a great DEALERSHIP! Our salesman Michael Zieglar was so nice and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone! All of the staff at Sam Boswell was very nice and so helpful!

Michael Zieglar

June 15, 2016

Wow, we definitely love to hear that! We truly appreciate your review and recommendation, and are glad to hear Michael was able to help you. Thank you for your business!

goodsalesmanship
6/14/2016

"Good Salesmanship"

Keith did an excellent job of helping me.His service during my buying experience was very good.He was very helpful in everything I needed.

Keith Stone

June 15, 2016

Thank you for your review! Congrats on your new vehicle and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

LorRon Farms
6/14/2016

"Exceptional !"

From the moment we entered the dealership we knew "service was their priority!" The showroom, desks, and lot were spotless, everyone was accommodating, warm and genuine. All our questions were answered in great detail, options explained, as well as extras provided by the dealership. Financial paperwork was fully explained and completed in record time! Justin and his trainee are number 1 in our book!!! They were personable, patient, knowledgeable------ helpful but not the least bit pushy.... They recommended an excellent place for lunch,and told us exactly when our car would be delivered. Yes, I wrote "delivered"..... to our home in Marianna. When they arrived with our Accord we were naturally excited and impressed with the accessories they had installed... MY grandson showed them one of our AQHA horses and our visit was enjoyable. We felt our experience in purchasing our Accord was so positive that we extended an open invitation for them to stop by if they were ever in our area !!! THANKS to all at Sam Boswell Honda....

Justin and trainee

June 15, 2016

We are so flattered by your review! We appreciate your kind words and are glad Justin and Clemmie were able to give you 5 star service. Thanks again for your business!

Jess1397
6/10/2016

"Very satisfied "

Robert H was extremely helpful, . I strongly recommend anyone looking for a car to check out Sam Boswell honda their cars are great and the service is remarkable !!!

Robert H

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your words and will make sure Robert gets the message, too. We hope you enjoy your vehicle, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Mitul1987
6/05/2016

"Great experience...!!!"

I bought Honda Odyssey touring elite . It was great experience and there was very helpful salesman ( Denise) work at Sam Boswell Honda, enterprise , AL. I was excited to buy my very first car in my life. It was great price and deal that you can easily get ready to purchase vehicle.

Denise

June 06, 2016

Congrats on your first time purchase! We are so glad you loved the price and experience, and we know you'll love your Odyssey, too. Thanks again for your business!

Adams family
6/05/2016

"Customer Service A+"

Great customer service! Kevin made sure we looked at and test drove anything we were interested in. The vehicle we chose had been traded in and not yet listed for sale. They let us take it home overnight and make our decision and then worked with us on the price when we returned. Our pleasure doing business with you.

Kevin Nawrocki & Josh Byal

June 06, 2016

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about the A+ customer service provided by Kevin. Enjoy your vehicle and congrats!

steph's crv
6/01/2016

"Informative and accommodating"

Robert H was very informative and accommodating to our needs and took care of things we did not even think about! Gas fillup before we left! Thanks so much for making us feel like we were not just a number!

Robert H and Ty (Financial)

June 03, 2016

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a 5 star experience with Robert. Thanks again for choosing SBH and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Weensterella88
5/29/2016

"Great Experience!"

Thanks to Robert Humphrey for getting me a great deal on my new Honda Civic! I absolutely love it!! He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my monthly payments.

Robert Humphrey

May 30, 2016

That's awesome to hear. We are so glad Robert was able to get you into the vehicle you wanted at the right price! Enjoy your Civic and thank you for your business!