Read Reviews Sam Boswell Honda

37 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Sam Boswell Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Sam Boswell Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"As a very well versed car buyer, this was my 39th..."

ChrisH1
4/1/2014 10:03:39 PM

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

As a very well versed car buyer, this was my 39th vehicle. Sam Boswell has something most dealers miss the mark on, CUSTOMER SERVICE. I contacted Chris Campbell about buying an Accord or a CRV. I told him I do not play games with numbers and will walk away in a second. He was nothing but professional and answered every question with a smile and right away (even 10:30pm from his home). Every conversation was ended with "Thank You for the opportunity" When I decided to drive the 2.5 hrs from home to look at the vehicles, he had them out front waiting and was very helpful. My wife and I drove both and chose the CRV. We were greeted and again, thanked for the opportunity by the sales manger Mike. This was no typical sales team. I needed to make a change to my purchase paperwork that was an error on my part and they sent a driver 2.5hrs from there dealership for me to sign the change. No dealer I have dealt with in over 15 new car purchases has ever impressed me this much. I shopped other dealers for this purchase and Sam Boswell beat all others on price, respect and no sales pressure. Definitely worth the 2.5hr drive. AAA CUSTOMER SERVICE

Twitter
"The absolute best automobile buying experience of our..."

snyder1965
3/17/2014 1:33:48 PM

Josh Beene and Josh Byal

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

The absolute best automobile buying experience of our life! No pressure, great demo, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous salesmen! We highly recommend Sam Boswell Honda for your next car or truck purchase!

Twitter
"We had a great experience with Sam Boswell! We will..."

Scrawford82
2/18/2014 9:31:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Miguel
Kenneth
Brian

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

We had a great experience with Sam Boswell! We will definitely do business with them again in the future! Excellent customer service! Have already recommended them to others!

Twitter
"All so nice and works hard for the customer josh Beene is..."

Gfields8916
2/18/2014 11:28:32 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
JOSH BEENE EXCEPTIONAL HARD WORKER. MY SECOND VEHICLE!!

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

All so nice and works hard for the customer josh Beene is an exceptional sales person. Josh Bayle and Allan will do everything possible to make it work out AAAA+++

Twitter
"We came in just to look at a vehicle...we ended up..."

ds0928
2/18/2014 11:28:32 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dominic Overton

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

We came in just to look at a vehicle...we ended up getting an offer we couldn't pass up and I took home a 2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury. I got exactly what I wanted for my trades, and even got an extended warranty for a GREAT price. I looked at over 20 dealerships in Alabama and Florida for a car that fit what I needed, for over a year and a half, and I found it in my hometown.

Twitter
"This is my second time using Chris Campbell at Sam..."

mkevin
2/10/2014 9:47:44 PM

Chris Campbell

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

This is my second time using Chris Campbell at Sam Boswell Honda in a 4 year time frame, He is well versed in the products, honest, and takes the time to ensure your in the make and model you desire. I called him up and told him what vehicle I would be looking at, and he had the new Honda Accord parked right up front, and meet me within a minute to welcome me to the dealership. Chris and everyone at the dealership go out of the way to make the car shopping a true experience. Chris takes the time for follow-ups on my new purchase. I appreciate all he does. It is the little things that brings the customers back. Thanks Kevin

Twitter
"I was met with a smile and a handshake, asked my..."

betwayne1
2/10/2014 5:27:05 PM

Jody Dorrill
Dwain Tate

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

I was met with a smile and a handshake, asked my interest, shown the vehicle, answered any questions I had then rode in and drove the vehicle. There were certain needs my wife and I had which were the reason for trading for the new Honda CR-V. Those needs were met in the CR-V, we have only been on a 6 mile trip but are happy. This is my fifth Honda, all purchased at Sam Boswell Honda. The employees are friendly, helpful, and want to satisfy every need I (the customer) have. I highly recommend Sam Boswell Honda to anyone and everyone I meet.

Twitter
"I could not have asked for friendlier people. Everyone..."

debrashiver
2/6/2014 7:14:04 PM

Jodie

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

I could not have asked for friendlier people. Everyone said thanks when we left after buying our Honda. We were able to test drive and loved our Honda

Twitter
"My experience with Sam Boswell, was a great one. The..."

Neeko
1/9/2014 12:56:16 PM

Josh Byal
Josh Beene

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

My experience with Sam Boswell, was a great one. The service was great, advice about the vehicle was in depth. My Sales associate was wonderful as well, which was Josh Beene. Was very helpful in picking out my very first Honda. And I absolutely love it.

Added: 1/31/2014 6:05:41 PM

Thank you so much for shopping with Sam Boswell Honda, and we are so happy you had such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you back the next time you get your car serviced. Come see us soon for a free car wash!

Twitter
"I have been very satisfied with Sam Boswell Honda over..."

swidergaly
12/10/2013 9:10:34 PM

Tony Holmes

My Review Of Sam Boswell Honda:

I have been very satisfied with Sam Boswell Honda over the years. I bought a 2007 Fit, and this dealership has provided good service and a vehicle that has lasted well. I went in to price a new vehicle, and I was greeted by a salesman immediately. His name is Tony Holmes, and he walked me through the buying process without pressuring me to make a decision. He gave me the information that I was looking for, but he waited for me to be ready to make a decision. I appreciated it. He found the vehicle that was just right for me! I am very pleased with it, and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

Added: 12/11/2013 6:02:20 PM

Congratulations on your newest Honda! We are glad you had the opportunity to work with Tony, because he is a great sales person who takes pride in taking care of his customers. We look forward to seeing you back in our service department and to providing you with more good service for your newest Honda purchase!

Added: 1/31/2014 6:08:47 PM

Congrats on your new vehicle. Tony is an great sales person, and we are so happy that he was able to get you through that process is an such a great way. We appreciate your business and thank you for doing business with us.

Reviews 11-20 >>