Sam Boswell Honda

Sam Boswell Honda Info

Gary Smith Honda

honda2020
9/23/2016

"First Class Honda Dealer "

If you want a pleasant experience buying a Honda, then buy one from Sam Boswell. Josh and Robert treated me like family! I've purchased numerous cars and trucks in my life but none have never manifested as smoothly as my recent purchase of a 2016 Civic Sedan. Hats off the Josh and his staff! Everything was just as they told me it would be, even the quality of the vehicle. Thanks Josh! Thanks Robert! And Thank You Cheryl, I've never had a faster closing in my 35 years of buying a vehicles. I'm looking forward to doing business again!

Josh Byal. Robert Humpry, Cheryl Cashin

dwilli
9/19/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

I went to the dealership to look at a car I had seen listed online. That particular car had just been sold (still on the lot). Our salesman Cory was extremely helpful in showing us some similar vehicles and giving us information about various year models. I was pleased that there was negotiation without pressure. Also, the finance department was helpful but not pressure based in there approach.

JasonG
9/18/2016

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

It was probably the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. We didn't feel hassled or pressured by Chris. The video he sent of the of the car before we came to the dealership was a nice added personal touch to get to know him and see the car at the same time. Would definitely recommend Sam Boswell Honda.

Chris Campbell

Still Smiling
9/16/2016

"The best!"

I had a great experience here even though I didn't want to have to buy a car! Cory Rucker turned a bad situation into good for me. He was friendly, professional and patient. Very knowledgeable and could answer all the questions I had. I didn't really know what I wanted but he asked questions and anticipated what I needed (and wanted) very easily. He ended up showing me a car I would have never picked for myself and I love it! It's perfect for me. The buying process went smoothly and I never once felt I was taken advantage of. Cory went out of his way to make sure the car was ready for me. He promised me that I'd leave with a smile on my face and he more than delivered that. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Sanchez78228
9/16/2016

"Veloster "

Just bought my 2015 Hyundai Veloster from Honda and the guys there were all over it...great team of guys. Great deal they worked for me...highly recommend.

Clemmie Wilson III

Tim
9/07/2016

"Customer Service"

The first time I went to this business many years ago (15-20 years), I spoke with one of the managers and asked him what incentives they had that would entice me to purchase a Honda over all the other auto dealers in the area. He told me they didn't have to do anything to bring in customers. it didn't matter if I bought one or not because there would be 10 people right behind me that would buy and they would not haggle at all. I left and went next door and bought one from another dealer. I have not returned to this business since. This week my wife and I decided to give them another chance. They were one of the few business that were open on Labor Day. The attitude and professionalism of the staff was night and day. They worked up a great price and we ended up leaving with a Honda CRV below Kelley Blue Book? value. It appeared the entire leadership focus changed to costumer satisfaction which earned my business.

Justin and the Used care manager

September 08, 2016

Thank you for giving Sam Boswell Honda the opportunity to earn your business back! We work hard to ensure our client's satisfaction and we look forward to serving you in the future (for at least the next 15 - 20 years). Please note that you can also expect the same quality care from our Service Department. Our knowledgeable team will ensure all your service needs are met. Thank you again for the purchase of your Honda CRV we know you will enjoy it for many years to come.

Lady Pilot
9/06/2016

"Thanks "Zig" for making my dream come true."

We had a great experience working with Michael Zigler at Sam Boswell Honda. He was professional and helped meet our needs. We will go back to this dealership again.

Michael Zigler

September 08, 2016

Michael Zigler and the team at SBH are glad we could make your dreams come true. We would like to continue to meet your needs with our Service Department and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jessie Robinson
8/29/2016

"Awesome!"

Traded my 2010 4Runner for a 2013 Acura MDX. I live in Central Florida and really didn't want to drive to Alabama to buy a car! So Sam Boswell Honda had a courier meet me more than halfway to finalize the deal. This saved me a great deal of time. We worked things out over the phone and Josh Byal and Michael Lum made it happen. The courier was very nice too. I truly appreciate the dealership going out of its way to please me. I would definitely recommend this place and the way they do business. You give car dealerships a good name!

Josh Byal, Mike Lum

????
8/26/2016

"New Accord"

This dealership is easy to work with and clearly focused on costumer satisfaction. I worked with Cory Rucker who was friendly, responsive, and patient. Enjoyed a low pressure buying experience!

Karrib123
8/22/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Roger Bailey (salesman) and Josh Byal (manager) were great to work with! They were patient and not pushy at all! I definately recommend Sam Boswell! Thanks for making this car buying experience the easiest and most pleasurable! -Karri B.

Roger Bailey, Josh Byal

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are very glad to hear you had a 5 star experience and that Roger and Josh were able to meet your needs. Thanks again for you business and let us know if we can do anything else for you!