Sam Boswell Honda

Sam Boswell Honda Info

Gary Smith Honda

Ken51
7/30/2015

"Great Deal on Our New Car."

Salesman Christopher Campbell and the entire staff worked very hard to get us exactly the SUV we were looking for. Honda Motor Company makes great cars, and Sam Boswell Honda is a great dealership. Thanks for a job well done.

Christopher Campbell

Dustin
7/08/2015

"Best experience "

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Hands down the best dealership in town, I won't buy from anywhere else again.

Chris Campbell

Happy Customer
5/27/2015

"Incredible Customer Service"

I took my kids to an outdoor movie at a Relay-for-Life event at Sam Boswell Honda where I met salesman Christopher Campbell. After four years of casually searching and looking at new and used cars, Christopher Campbell finally made the sale with the new 2016 Honda HR-V. Chris hung with me through all of that time with no pressure and no gimmicks. When the HR-V was slated to be released, he knew this was the car for me; and, he was right. I picked up my HR-V yesterday and am excited to be driving it today. Better than the car, however, was the customer service. This was, by far, the easiest car purchase that I have ever made on-site with a dealer. (I did once purchase a car over the Internet and have it delivered to my door the next morning -- but that's the exception to the rule.) Christopher always remembered who I was, by name even, during my extended search and most often was available on the lot whenever I had questions or wanted to test drive a car. He never got frustrated when I did not buy immediately and he did not try to strong arm me into a purchase. Chris can tell you that many of his customers are repeat customers. I know why. Every one else at Sam Boswell Honda was also friendly and helpful. The HR-V? Can't wait to see how well it meets the many needs that I have from business travel and toting lots of A/V equipment to running with kids to family trips. I have a strong feeling that it is going to fare very well!

Christopher Campbell

Scofield4
2/02/2015

"Great"

Great people and dealership! Chris Campbell was great to work with! And Allen was very helpful in the financing department! Overall great experience thank y'all

Chris campbell

Wally
1/12/2015

"I would buy from Sam Boswell Honda again."

I recently bought a 2015 Honda CR-V from Sam Boswell Honda with the help of Chris Campbell. Although the transaction was not without a couple of minor hiccups, I have still rated the overall experience 5 stars because it was a pleasure working with Mr. Campbell. I would certainly recommend this dealership and Chris Campbell in particular to anyone looking for a high quality car buying experience.

Chris Cambell and Josh Byal

SamSmith17
10/06/2014

"Ask for Robert."

Just picked up the 2014 Accord sport for my wife and she loves it. Be sure to ask for Robert, he was very professional and courteous throughout the whole deal. If you want the best money for your trade and a great deal on a new Honda, get Robert and Josh to work on your team.

Robert, Josh

October 08, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, and we are so happy that you had such a great experience working with Robert and Josh.

Ben Schueler
7/29/2014

"Unethical business practices!"

I traded in a 2011 Tahoe for a 2013 Armada. I live in Fl and did the deal over the phone and had the vehicle delivered to me. Included in the quote out the door price I was told it included title and tag fees. Stewart also said the vehicle would be delivered with a full tank of fuel and two working key fobs. When the vehicle arrived to me the dealership had their delivery driver have the paperwork ready for me to sign and switch cars. The paperwork had the title fee scratched out and nothing about transferring the tag from the Tahoe to the Armada. When I asked that night about how I was suppose to drive the new vehicle around they told me just to drive around without a tag or temporary tag and if I got pulled over just show the paperwork and I'd be fine. I asked them why they didn't do the paperwork for my tag transfer and they said because they haven't got paid by my bank and was holding the title until I they got the funds from the bank. I was stuck without a vehicle from Monday when they delivered the car until Friday when my bank got me a temp tag. My bank also had to do all the tag paperwork which cost me nearly $400 out of pocket that I wasn't expecting to pay and was told was included in the "out the door price" as all dealerships do. The vehicle also came with two key fobs and only one worked. When I told them about the issue they said oh well it's your problem now. I also requested a copy of the carfax and the repair order and Robert said he would send me a copy and has failed to do so! This dealership is awful and has bad business practices. I don't see how they can continue to conduct business unethically!!

Stuart,Robert,Josh,Alen,Jody

August 29, 2014

I spoke with Mr. S. around Aug 5th to address his concerns. After this, he went back on DealerRater & misrepresented our conversation. For a more detailed response to this post, visit the Better Business Bureau of AL, as we have posted a response that better details the transaction with Mr. S. and includes email documentation to support this. Furthermore, I will not allow my teams’ integrity to be attacked on or off-line. # 1: Dealership failed to do title & tag work. No one at our dealership told Mr. S. that we would do the TITLE OR TAG work. We told him the price would include the taxes & fees listed. We have 2 emails b/t him and our salesperson that shows total price with NO TAG OR TITLE FEE. In the final paperwork the AL title fee of $16.50 which is included by default was crossed out since it does not apply to out of state customers. #2: Manager said vehicle would have full tank of fuel. I checked with the manager & he agrees he did tell Mr. S this. We have sent Mr. S. a check for $75. Initially, I wanted to verify that we offered this since it is not customary to fill up a vehicle when we have paid for gas and a driver to deliver it 5 hours away. #3: Manager said the vehicle would be delivered with 2 working Key fobs. I have spoken to the manager & he did not tell Mr. S. this. If the Fob is not working, we will be happy to get a new Fob at dealer pricing. I also recommended that Mr. S replace the battery as this may solve the issue, but if it does not, my offer to assist with a new Fob still stands. #4: Title/Tag no temporary tag. We do not apply for a temp tag for any customers in or out of state customers. They drive out with a license plate with the dealers name on it for up to 20 days. If the customer has the purchase documents dated within 20 days & drive out plate we have never had a customer have an incident with law enforcement. Our goal every day is to provide our customers with vehicles they can depend on from people they can trust.

July 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Schueler, First and foremost thank you for your business, and I am sorry that you are upset about your experience working with my team. It is not my policy to handle customer issues via social media, and I do have an open door policy for all of my customers and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about any of your concerns. I would like to clarify however, how our dealership handles title fees for out of state purchases. As a company, we cannot include title fees or temporary tags for out of state sales as we are not an agent for any state other than Alabama. This is why the title fee was excluded from your paperwork, and a temporary tag could not be provided as Alabama does not issue temporary tags. As I said, I would be happy to discuss your experience further, and I am usually in the office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 at 334.347.1288. Thank you again for your business.

dwighttew
7/28/2014

"Dwight Tew"

Outstanding experience! Everyone from the salesman to finance mgr. Vehicle was well preped. I would definitely recommend this dealer. I am a satisfied repeat Honda customer.

chris Campbell

ChrisH1
4/01/2014

"As a very well versed car buyer, this was my 39th..."

As a very well versed car buyer, this was my 39th vehicle. Sam Boswell has something most dealers miss the mark on, CUSTOMER SERVICE. I contacted Chris Campbell about buying an Accord or a CRV. I told him I do not play games with numbers and will walk away in a second. He was nothing but professional and answered every question with a smile and right away (even 10:30pm from his home). Every conversation was ended with "Thank You for the opportunity" When I decided to drive the 2.5 hrs from home to look at the vehicles, he had them out front waiting and was very helpful. My wife and I drove both and chose the CRV. We were greeted and again, thanked for the opportunity by the sales manger Mike. This was no typical sales team. I needed to make a change to my purchase paperwork that was an error on my part and they sent a driver 2.5hrs from there dealership for me to sign the change. No dealer I have dealt with in over 15 new car purchases has ever impressed me this much. I shopped other dealers for this purchase and Sam Boswell beat all others on price, respect and no sales pressure. Definitely worth the 2.5hr drive. AAA CUSTOMER SERVICE

snyder1965
3/17/2014

"The absolute best automobile buying experience of our..."

The absolute best automobile buying experience of our life! No pressure, great demo, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous salesmen! We highly recommend Sam Boswell Honda for your next car or truck purchase!

Josh Beene and Josh Byal