San Tan Ford

1429 E Motorplex Loop,
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Ford Info
About San Tan Ford

Welcome to San Tan Ford! Located in Gilbert, AZ, San Tan Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with San Tan Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-665-2757 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About San Tan Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

RansFlex
7/22/2015

"Awesome Service Department"

Their service department is outstanding!!!! I had a axle seal that went bad and was leaking transmission fluid. They set up the appointment. I arrived and was greeted right away. They have their own rental cars so no need to deal with a 3rd party. They put me in a 2014 Explorer Limited. Took a couple days for the repair and they kept in touch. I went to pick it up, it was ready and washed! Super service!!!!

Robert Pence

Dude1031
7/14/2015

"I dont think they wanted my trade"

Did an online appraisal from the link they have on their sight. Got an email with a quote saying come down so we can look at the car. Brought car down and sales manager says we dont do appraisals until your sitting down to deal. Told him which car i was looking at and he still didnt want to look at my car. Forwarded the email i recieved and an explanation of my situation to their gm with no response. I guess they dont want to sell me a car either. Strange dealership. I have no doubt you will see what looks like a heart felt apology from some business manager for the dealership but dont believe it. Its what he says to every bad review to make people think this dealership cars about fixing their issues. They dont. If they have the car you really want i dont blame you for going here to try to buy it. Just dont expect them to appreciate your business.

Brian
7/08/2015

"Stay Away!!"

If you are considering buying from here, you NEED to read this. Not only a horrible experience, they are hurting my credit now and pretty much saying deal with it. Below is my yelp review and updated review... Stay away!! Worst car buying experience ever in my life! Had my truck for a month and a half and got a call today saying they cannot go through with the deal. I traded in a lease that they are not returning to Infiniti leaving me liable for the car if I don't bring back the truck. If you make a mistake in the deal, as a business, you own up to it. You don't go back to the customer a month and a half later and say we want our truck back. Oh and we won't give you anything to help you despite our screw up. So now, I am 2 months late on my lease payment facing collections, and I've already made my first payment on my truck, and I already turned in my old license plate and given a sold notice to MVD. I have seen companies lose 10s of thousands on a screwed up deal and never once have I seen them go to the customer and say we need our equipment back. Unbelievable! This is an update to my original review. Emailed the owner/GM about my problem with his dealership and can't even get so much as a reply. I know he knows about the issue because his sales team made such a big mistake, there is no doubt it reached his desk. Most companies have standards they try to abide by such as honesty, integrity, good customer service, etc... From my experience, the standards at San Tan Ford seem to be company first/ customer last, shadiness, dishonest. Do yourselves a favor and go somewhere else. Not only are they still trying to unwind my deal, my credit has taken a serious hit as a result of their actions. Even if I wanted to try and do business elsewhere, I'm not even sure if I can any more until I can repair my credit. When I called my lease company to straighten things out, they informed me San Tan Ford is requesting a refund of their payment at my request because I was trying to unwind the deal. Completely dishonest. This is absolutely the worst car buying experience I have ever had in my life. Oh and looks like my review on Facebook was deleted...

Sales Managers

Bryon
6/11/2015

"Fair place to buy a vehicle"

I purchased my Ford F-150 at San Tan Ford, new off the lot. While I initially did have a couple issues with the paperwork, San Tan was quick to correct the issues. The customer service I revived here has been great, from sales to service. The only thing I'd warn is that the service department does get backed up with the volume of services they perform, so if your looking for a quick in quick out service, this would not be the place to go.

Brian

ford gal
5/07/2015

"Justin Hedges"

My experience with Justin Hedges was excellent. He was very professional and was so extremely helpful with setting the radio stations and explaining the ins and outs of the car to me.

Abe Sow And Justin Hedges

San Tan Ford responded to this review

May 14, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Kshellll
2/21/2015

"New Car"

I recently bought a car at San Tan Ford over Presidents' Day weekend. I wasn't sure what I was going to be able to get into and was kind of dreading the whole car buying experience, but the guys at San Tan Ford sure took care of me. When I arrived I was greeted by JD who took the time to understand what I was looking for in a vehicle and what would be the best fit for me. The experience from start to the finish was awesome. I didn't feel the normal pressure like I have before at car dealerships and instead they focused on what was the right fit for me and I love my new car. I would definitely recommend San Tan Ford to anyone else.

JD

kzwisler
2/10/2015

"New Car"

Staff was friendly and patient. There was a bit of a misunderstanding in finance resulting in me causing a bit of a nuissance but the situation was handled with patience and grace.

Tilico
12/24/2014

"Worst Service Department."

Plain and Simple, STAY AWAY from this place.....Hence the lowest rating VS. other Ford dealers......Service Department has to be the worst SD I have never been at, my service advisor (Scott Allan) has no clue about how to provide customer service on top of telling me I can only rely 80% on the fuel gage, if so, why did I pay 100% price on something I can only rely 80%? ....Dont go to this place, drive the extra 5-10 miles and go to the one in Mesa.

Scott Allan.

bebecito11
9/22/2014

"Unprofessional"

My wife and I went to San Tan to look at a used Platinum. Never again will we ever go back to San Tan. Sales professional was extremely unprofessional and arrogant. Left a bad taste in our mouth. STAY AWAY!!!

Josh Wilson

jlwinters
9/22/2014

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"

All I did was call to find out a price for a vehicle listed on their website as "Call For Price." The associate, Jim, started from the get go with the games dealers play by giving me several conflicting reasons as to why he would have to call me back to give me the price. I told him all I wanted was to know the price, because I didn't want to play phone tag with him for the rest of the day. Before I could tell him that I had planned on coming down with cash to buy the vehicle, he said "Well have a good day," and hung up on me. I called back and asked the receptionist to speak to the Used Car manager, but Jim answered again, and when I asked him to put me through to his manager, I heard the muffled sound of a conversation going on for about a minute before I was put on hold for five minute. I hung up, called back a third time, and this time asked to speak to the General Manager. Evidently he can't be bothered to answer his phone either, so I asked to speak to the next manager in line, who also refused to talk to me at that time. I ended up calling Ford's corporate complaint line (1-800-392-3673 if you need to call them too) and filed them in on the details. Hopefully this gets taken care of, but with San Tan Ford's reputation, I doubt they will bat an eye.

Jim Harriston