San Tan Ford

1429 E Motorplex Loop,
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Ford Info
About San Tan Ford

Welcome to San Tan Ford! Located in Gilbert, AZ, San Tan Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with San Tan Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-665-2757 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About San Tan Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

tomgaughanphoto
2/04/2016

"Sales dept was ok - service is exceptional"

We bought a pre-owned car at San Tan Ford as they happened to have the make and model we were looking for. Sales department was ok - about as expected. The finance paperwork processor (called finance managers in the auto industry) was really adamant about purchasing a warranty but I stood my ground and walked away to fight another day. That was the ok news. The great news is that oil changes are included and James in the service department is exceptional! Not only do the oil changes go smoothly but we just had a brake job and they upgraded us to the Mini Cooper S brakes with the sensors on them at no additional charge. All at a reasonable price. We were advised on a new set of tires sooner than later and provided us several options. We have had some terrible experiences in the past at other dealerships - we're a fan of James and the service department for sure. Even the girls at the cashier were super friendly!

James Rubio

Asniper
1/07/2016

"They need to stand behind their deals!!!"

This dealership needs to stand behind their deals!!!! They they should be working with customers that are unhappy and make sure that things are correct.

Tommy josh

mbrewer566
10/02/2015

"My new dealership is Berge Ford"

I was in the market for a Ford Fusion, since Ford is offering good incentives. I had a 2013 Ford F-150 to trade in, which I purchased new at San Tan. I was busy so had my son take it in on my behalf to arrange the deal, which I would come in to finalize. I have purchased 5 new Fords from San Tan over the last 4 years, and made it clear I should be treated as a good customer. My son was treated condescendingly by the salesman, and the net deal offered was horrible. San Tan only wanted to pass on Ford incentives, not a penny from the dealership profit. The trade was assessed as Fair, but the truck is in show room condition. The next day I had my son go to Berge Ford to look, and we now are happy owners of a brand new Ford Fusion at a great deal. I guess buying 5 vehicles from San Tan means nothing. When you are shopping, you can skip San Tan and give Berge a look!

Name left off intentionally. This is a dealership problem, not a sales staff.

jeff2015gt
8/09/2015

"First New Car!!!"

I recently purchased a brand new 2015 mustang GT from Brian over at San Tan Ford. He was incredibly helpful and went well out of his way to find me the best car at the best price. I am graduating from the University of Arizona and this was my first experience purchasing a new car. The folks at San Tan made the process both easy and I've had no complaints. Brian was a great sales person, and Jason in finance did an awesome job getting me a great rate and really working with me on the financing of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend purchasing from San Tan! Seek out both Brian and Jason when purchasing your new vehicle, they are sure to take great care of you.

Brian Huglin, Jason Zakaras, Tad Kern

Nothappyatsantan
7/25/2015

"Crooks and liars"

I don't know if this is because of color, which I get the strong feeling it is, or they are crooks. First off I accompanied my mother on a visit here to buy a new 2015 ford fusion. Which they then charged her $600 for a feature they never installed on her car and only tried to do something about it after Ford send my mother a recall. Then I received recall on my vehicle on the light module which does not allow my light to turn on. I tried to make an appointment for this service but they just told me to bring it in. Once took my vehicle I was told they could look at my vehicle for two days and they wanted me to leave it there. I didn't and went to Berge ford where they addressed my recall and had it fixed in a hour.

Jesus

San Tan Ford responded to this review

July 28, 2015

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your visit at our store was not what you were expecting. We strive to provide great customer service, and it doesn't look like we were able to do that. I would like you to please contact me directly so I can discuss this matter with you. You may reach me directly at 480-621-3766, or you can email me at RobertoTaylor@santanford.com as well. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Roberto Taylor Social Media Director San Tan Ford 480-621-3766 RobertoTaylor@santanford.com

RansFlex
7/22/2015

"Awesome Service Department"

Their service department is outstanding!!!! I had a axle seal that went bad and was leaking transmission fluid. They set up the appointment. I arrived and was greeted right away. They have their own rental cars so no need to deal with a 3rd party. They put me in a 2014 Explorer Limited. Took a couple days for the repair and they kept in touch. I went to pick it up, it was ready and washed! Super service!!!!

Robert Pence

Dude1031
7/14/2015

"I dont think they wanted my trade"

Did an online appraisal from the link they have on their sight. Got an email with a quote saying come down so we can look at the car. Brought car down and sales manager says we dont do appraisals until your sitting down to deal. Told him which car i was looking at and he still didnt want to look at my car. Forwarded the email i recieved and an explanation of my situation to their gm with no response. I guess they dont want to sell me a car either. Strange dealership. I have no doubt you will see what looks like a heart felt apology from some business manager for the dealership but dont believe it. Its what he says to every bad review to make people think this dealership cars about fixing their issues. They dont. If they have the car you really want i dont blame you for going here to try to buy it. Just dont expect them to appreciate your business.

Brian
7/08/2015

"Stay Away!!"

If you are considering buying from here, you NEED to read this. Not only a horrible experience, they are hurting my credit now and pretty much saying deal with it. Below is my yelp review and updated review... Stay away!! Worst car buying experience ever in my life! Had my truck for a month and a half and got a call today saying they cannot go through with the deal. I traded in a lease that they are not returning to Infiniti leaving me liable for the car if I don't bring back the truck. If you make a mistake in the deal, as a business, you own up to it. You don't go back to the customer a month and a half later and say we want our truck back. Oh and we won't give you anything to help you despite our screw up. So now, I am 2 months late on my lease payment facing collections, and I've already made my first payment on my truck, and I already turned in my old license plate and given a sold notice to MVD. I have seen companies lose 10s of thousands on a screwed up deal and never once have I seen them go to the customer and say we need our equipment back. Unbelievable! This is an update to my original review. Emailed the owner/GM about my problem with his dealership and can't even get so much as a reply. I know he knows about the issue because his sales team made such a big mistake, there is no doubt it reached his desk. Most companies have standards they try to abide by such as honesty, integrity, good customer service, etc... From my experience, the standards at San Tan Ford seem to be company first/ customer last, shadiness, dishonest. Do yourselves a favor and go somewhere else. Not only are they still trying to unwind my deal, my credit has taken a serious hit as a result of their actions. Even if I wanted to try and do business elsewhere, I'm not even sure if I can any more until I can repair my credit. When I called my lease company to straighten things out, they informed me San Tan Ford is requesting a refund of their payment at my request because I was trying to unwind the deal. Completely dishonest. This is absolutely the worst car buying experience I have ever had in my life. Oh and looks like my review on Facebook was deleted...

Sales Managers

Bryon
6/11/2015

"Fair place to buy a vehicle"

I purchased my Ford F-150 at San Tan Ford, new off the lot. While I initially did have a couple issues with the paperwork, San Tan was quick to correct the issues. The customer service I revived here has been great, from sales to service. The only thing I'd warn is that the service department does get backed up with the volume of services they perform, so if your looking for a quick in quick out service, this would not be the place to go.

Brian

ford gal
5/07/2015

"Justin Hedges"

My experience with Justin Hedges was excellent. He was very professional and was so extremely helpful with setting the radio stations and explaining the ins and outs of the car to me.

Abe Sow And Justin Hedges

San Tan Ford responded to this review

May 14, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!