San Tan Ford

1429 E Motorplex Loop,
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Ford Info
About San Tan Ford

Welcome to San Tan Ford! Located in Gilbert, AZ, San Tan Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with San Tan Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-665-2757 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About San Tan Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kshellll
2/21/2015

"New Car"

I recently bought a car at San Tan Ford over Presidents' Day weekend. I wasn't sure what I was going to be able to get into and was kind of dreading the whole car buying experience, but the guys at San Tan Ford sure took care of me. When I arrived I was greeted by JD who took the time to understand what I was looking for in a vehicle and what would be the best fit for me. The experience from start to the finish was awesome. I didn't feel the normal pressure like I have before at car dealerships and instead they focused on what was the right fit for me and I love my new car. I would definitely recommend San Tan Ford to anyone else.

JD

kzwisler
2/10/2015

"New Car"

Staff was friendly and patient. There was a bit of a misunderstanding in finance resulting in me causing a bit of a nuissance but the situation was handled with patience and grace.

Tilico
12/24/2014

"Worst Service Department."

Plain and Simple, STAY AWAY from this place.....Hence the lowest rating VS. other Ford dealers......Service Department has to be the worst SD I have never been at, my service advisor (Scott Allan) has no clue about how to provide customer service on top of telling me I can only rely 80% on the fuel gage, if so, why did I pay 100% price on something I can only rely 80%? ....Dont go to this place, drive the extra 5-10 miles and go to the one in Mesa.

Scott Allan.

bebecito11
9/22/2014

"Unprofessional"

My wife and I went to San Tan to look at a used Platinum. Never again will we ever go back to San Tan. Sales professional was extremely unprofessional and arrogant. Left a bad taste in our mouth. STAY AWAY!!!

Josh Wilson

jlwinters
9/22/2014

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"

All I did was call to find out a price for a vehicle listed on their website as "Call For Price." The associate, Jim, started from the get go with the games dealers play by giving me several conflicting reasons as to why he would have to call me back to give me the price. I told him all I wanted was to know the price, because I didn't want to play phone tag with him for the rest of the day. Before I could tell him that I had planned on coming down with cash to buy the vehicle, he said "Well have a good day," and hung up on me. I called back and asked the receptionist to speak to the Used Car manager, but Jim answered again, and when I asked him to put me through to his manager, I heard the muffled sound of a conversation going on for about a minute before I was put on hold for five minute. I hung up, called back a third time, and this time asked to speak to the General Manager. Evidently he can't be bothered to answer his phone either, so I asked to speak to the next manager in line, who also refused to talk to me at that time. I ended up calling Ford's corporate complaint line (1-800-392-3673 if you need to call them too) and filed them in on the details. Hopefully this gets taken care of, but with San Tan Ford's reputation, I doubt they will bat an eye.

Jim Harriston

staggers
7/17/2014

"Ford Focus Electric Pre-Order & Purchase"

Had an EXCELLENT experience in ordering and follow up purchase of my new Ford Focus Electric. My Sales Associate Avelino Reynoso has helped me since the first day I visited the dealership. I was kept informed through constant communication from the him during my wait for the car to be built and delivered. Also I give kudos to Finance Dept.'s Dave Thompson and Delivery Specialist Justin Hedges who have helped me undertand both the financial and technical part of driving a car installed with Sync. Great Job San Tan Ford!

Avelino Reynoso, David Thompson, Justin Hedges

coronabus
7/09/2014

"worst service department ever !!!!!!!!!!"

I should have been suspicious after our buying experience. We had a nice salesman(who never returned our phone calls after the sale) The finance department changed our contract after we had signed and we had to resign our purchase contract but as we discovered later they switched and added in things to the revised contract we signed without our approval. Then we started with service. I have never been so ignored by a service department at any ford dealership in my entire life and I have owned and bought over 30 new fords from various dealerships. every time we were told we were getting a specific service advisor we would get the somebody else or nobody new who we were supposed to see. and the clerks when you went in to pay or sign for your paperwork from service seemed more interested in socializing with their coworkers than taking care of your customer. I waited fifteen minutes for a clerk to get my paperwork while they talked to a technician about their weekend plans while 2 other clerks busied themselves with small talk behind the counter ignoring me completely. the last straw was my last visit to the service department where I waited over 20 minutes foe a service advisor to acknowledge me and then instead went over and helped someone who had just walked in instead of me standing right by their desk waiting for them. then when I finally got the call that my car was ready i got to the dealership several hours later the driver brings it around and says oh you wanted it washed and took it back to wash it and it took him over a half hour to run it through the car wash. Unfortunately I have to take my car back to them for the window tinting they did if I want it warranted which I need to do as it is peeling again( it has been redone once already). Otherwise they will never see me or my 2012 Expedition again for anything else. I will not put myself through the hassle of this dealership.

to many to name

hiser0216
6/26/2014

"LEMON LAW - "

HORRIBLE! My brother and Sister-in-Law bought a brand new 2013 Ford from San Tan Ford Last Year. Can you say LEMON? This vehicle has overheated 4+ times leaving my sister-in-law and my two beautiful nieces stranded in the Arizona heat for hours on end; waiting on the side of the road for a tow (yeah that’s a safe place on the side of a freeway with two kids in the AZ heat). Within the first 6 months of their new vehicle purchase from San Tan Ford the dealership had to replace the whole engine and now they want to replace the transmission. Why is a brand new 2013 Ford having so many issues and problems? The car is a lemon and is not safe or reliable at all. San Tan Ford NEEDS to or SHOULD take back their faulty vehicle and replace it with another Vehicle for them. They should take back their lemon and just swap it out with a better 2013 Ford with no costs out of pocket to my family because that is the right thing to do. If this vehicle needs a new engine and transmission within the 1st year what else will fail on this vehicle? SAN TAN FORD states they will replace the items because they are under warranty but states this faulty vehicle is not their “problem” !! Thanks San Tan Ford for selling a Lemon that leaves my family stranded on the side of the road and places them in danger every freaking week. Nice to know it’s not “your problem” that YOU sold a faulty vehicle. You should take that thing back and replace it with another one that actually works runs and drives.

SERVICE CENTER and MANAGEMENT

JaneJaci
6/16/2014

"Nice experiance. "

I worked with Jacque in finding a car he was relaxed, informative and no pressure sales man. We looked and left, thought about it and came back a couple days later and purchased a car. David was very helpful with the paperwork, insightful and was not afraid of our many questions. Justin was awesome at showing us all the neat and new things about the car. Over all it was a good experience.

Jacque, David Thompson and Justin Hedges

San Tan Ford responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Thank you for this magnificent review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Jacque, David and Justin could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Warm regards, Anne Pierce 480-621-3716 annepierce@santanford.com

RipL
5/26/2014

"Not what I expected"

Did not plan on making a purchase that day but, I was impressed with how they approached us and what was available. Assistance was top notch.

Justin Hedges

San Tan Ford responded to this review

May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We look forward to working with you again! Cordially, Anne Pierce 480-621-3716 annepierce@santanford.com