San Tan Ford

1429 E Motorplex Loop,
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Ford Info
About San Tan Ford

Welcome to San Tan Ford! Located in Gilbert, AZ, San Tan Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with San Tan Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-665-2757 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About San Tan Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

GloriaWinter22
4/15/2016

"Service contract"

Purchased a used vehicle and paid to have paint touched up. Partially done and was told they did not have enough paint to finished. Advised they would call and come to our house to finish when they received the paint. That was Oct or Nov. They have never called. We have been in touch with Sales and they advised that their service department has called several times. Have called service and left phone numbers and still no call. We have now been advised that they have been talking with wife of purchaser. I am the wife and I have never talked with anyone. All we want is for them to finish the job. Would never purchase from them again. Makes me wonder what kind of management they have that they do no live up to their contracts.

Service - someone named Tony

jennastarr89
4/08/2016

"CROOKS!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!"

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!! I wish there was a ZERO STAR option available. This dealership has the most unethical business practices I have ever seen out of all my dealership purchases through the years. I recently relocated to Phoenix from Ohio. I went in to look at an F-150. I own a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with about 5500 miles on it which I wanted to trade. I decided that I wanted a bigger vehicle due to the fact that the drivers are very erratic here. After the test drive I went in to run the numbers and paperwork. My issue is not with the discount that was given off their truck but the money that they tried to give me for mine. My Jeep has window sticker MSRP of $48,685. After discounts I am going to say that I paid around $46,500. San Tan Ford offered me $31k for my trade. I can understand $5k - $7k in a equity hit but not $15k. I even showed them values for a 2015 Jeep with the same miles in Fair condition and the value was $39k and change. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS. I had a phone call from the Sales Manager at this dealership today which prompted my review. We went back and forth about values and numbers, etc. He finally ended the conversation after getting upset that I am too smart for the dealer haggle and number games and blatantly told me. "Well, I am not going to get anymore money for your trade. I think we should just end things here." He then hung up in my ear. I never asked them to contact me. I made that very clear that I was done with them after my salesman brought out the first sales manager during the trip to the dealership. Do yourself a favor while you are ahead, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that I have to say positive is that our salesman Nister is an awesome salesman and I feel bad that he is working for such a crappy company.

Nister

cecrockett
3/23/2016

"Great Experience! "

It's always hard to find a great dealership that you trust, but San Tan Ford is the place to go! We had the best experience and couldn't recommend them more. Tim the general manager and Anne his assistant went above and beyond! James our sales guy was easy to deal with and made the experience painless. They have earned a costumer for life. We won't go anywhere else for another car.

James, Anne, Tim

March 31, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, cecrockett! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Entrepreneuexxl
3/11/2016

"Justin wyss is horrible. "

I never been treated like this ever when I have tried to buy a vehicle. It's his way or the highway. His horrible cocky attitude and being fluster when you tell him no is laughable. Not always about savings or how much money you can take off the deal sometimes it's about the customers. Next time listen to the customer. You can't listen if your talking and that's a fact.

Justin wyas

Brady001
3/09/2016

"Worst dealership I have purchased from"

Where do I start? I purchased a new 2015 Ford Edge from San Tan. My salesman Chet Hulon was decent but could have spent more time learning about the product that he was selling. Let me move on to the problem. After negotiating until nearly midnight, I finally agreed on a fair price and payment. The dealership sent me out the door with a "new" car. Only problem is that we didn't see all the problems in the dark. The next day I discovered a hole in the driver’s seat, a dent in the driver’s rocker panel and some body plastics falling off. Living over an hour away I couldn't return as easily as I wanted. I went back in later to discuss the problem with the sales manager, Brian Large. He told me that they would fix all the problems. I was just informed after 3 visits to the service department including two failed attempts to fix the hole in the seat; the sales department will not replace the seat cover. Kevin Dewy and Brian Hutchinson said that the dealership was only patching it as a courtesy. The repair has made the seat look horrible and I see it every time I get into the car. The patch just keeps falling off and is a different color than the leather. Not to mention the overspray on my paint. The dent has yet to be repaired and the body plastic came off again. Don’t get me started about Rober Pemz (Service Advisor). I left my car for more than week and they never offered a rental or loaner car. They didn’t even offer to reimburse me for my gas. This was to fix what should have been fixed prior to me receiving the car. When I returned the work that was to be done was only somewhat finished. He told my wife that we would have to come back for the rest later. My advice, Go To Another Dealership. Any Dealership! Stay Away From San Tan Ford. They are not looking after their customers. Shame on Tim Holvik (General Manager) for running his dealership this way. They only want the $$$$. I am happy with the car but I am never going to purchase from San Tan Ford again.

Brian Large(Sales manager), Kevin Devy(General Sales Manager), Brian Hutchinson (Sales Manager, Chet Hulon(Sales) and Rober Pemz(Service Advisor)

Cranges1027
3/08/2016

"Excellent customer service & salesman"

This was my first purchase of a brand new car and Jake the salesman that worked with me couldn't have made it easier! I was very nervous and he set my mind at ease! I never expected to get into a brand new car but San Tan Ford made that possible for me. I would refer my friends and family if they are looking for a car for sure! Keep up the great work!

Jake Dupont

March 09, 2016

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Morgan7
3/03/2016

"Great customer service!"

Went to buy a new car when I got into a bind and walked out with a brand new Ford Escape. Had THE best sales guy, Mike Johnson, and he had the best team behind him! They worked all day with the banks to give me the best deal possible, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants the best deal and the most trustworthy team behind it.

Mike Johnson

March 04, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business!

Justagirl
2/25/2016

"Excellent salesman"

Quick, easy and got a great deal on the car I wanted. Jim Berns was a great salesman, ask for him when you go there.

Jim Berns

brs9
2/22/2016

"Purchased 2013 Explorer"

The sales person was friendly, reasonable and listened to our needs. I offered once chance to visit with the Sales Manager and return with a price. The first offer was not what we were looking for. I went with the salesperson to the Sales Manager and made a counter offer. It was accepted. It was a quick, no frills deal. Just what we wanted. I had a previous experience with San Tan and it was the worst I ever experienced. The second time, with a different sales person was extremely good. After the sale, the Finance Manager was excellent as well. Gave us all the information we needed and was professional, personable and informative. After that, we spent time with a technician who explained all the displays and navigation system. They also followed up and offered for us to return to spend more time with the technician to go over all the controls of the vehicle. Trade in offer was low but acceptable. Overall, a very positive experience.

Nestor.

March 02, 2016

We are so pleased to hear your experience with us was such a positive one. We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

Good by GM !
2/17/2016

"Bought new Tarus"

Abe in sales Not high pressure - which is exactly what we appreciate. He was very easy to work with & made us feel very comfortable. Everyone friendly & courteous. Abe in finance was easy to understand as he explained the extended coverage available for a small amount. Justin was so good in explaining all the gadgets on the inside and doing the blue tooth for us which probably would have taken us hours !

Abe Sow, Abe in finance, Justin - the tecky

February 19, 2016

At San Tan Ford, we appreciate your feedback, Good by GM !. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!