San Tan Ford

Dustin Duff

Frank  Crockett, Sales , San Tan Ford

Frank Crockett

May 29, 2017

"Took old car in for service left with new car. "

- Vrarcher

The customer service was outstanding! The sales rep went out of his way to find a car that had all the features I needed. I wasn't planning on getting a new car but with rebates, financing, and trade in i was able to get a good dependable SUV. All my questions were answered and was in and our in no time.

David in sales and Jason in finance

May 29, 2017

"Selecting a vehicle online ahead of time makes life easy"

- Kdkb2246

I looked over the website, found the car for me, contacted Eric Auge, and met with him the same day. We test drove a Ford? focus and went through the paperwork. I was able to drive away with the vehicle I wanted a couple hours later with payments I was happy and comfortable with.

Eric Auge fleet manager

May 29, 2017

"both the salesman and sales manager were very knowledgeable "

- dory2468

the salesman was Cole and the sales manager was James and they both took care of us on Friday, then Sat Cameron filled in for Cole. Very pleasant experience, because we have not bought a new car since in the 80's, always used so we had a few things to learn and they helped us. We were looking or a good used certified pre owned cut with mileage they had it was more a benefit to us by buying a new one. We also were looking for an Edge, but the payments were more than we wanted to pay so we ended up with a new ford escape and we really like it.

Cole, James, Cameron