Sapaugh Motors

1507 McNutt Road,
Herculaneum, Missouri 63048
Sapaugh Motors Info
About Sapaugh Motors

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Motors

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
Gray Malibu
2/12/2016

"Great Deal with Phenomenal Service as a Bonus"

I haven't had the best experience when buying in vehicle in the past. That was the past. Sapaugh didn't have exactly what I wanted but Steve Ermer wouldn't let me settle. He kept looking, found the perfect car for me and I got a great deal. I had a payment amount that I couldn't exceed and my payment is actually less than that amount. He stayed after closing hours to set up the OnStar, connect my phone and go over all the cars features. Going above and beyond must be Steve's motto because that's the kind of service I received.

VNLRP
2/12/2016

"Five times a charm"

We just bought our 5th vehicle from Sapaugh Motors. Like the others, this time proved to be a wonderful experience. We found the staff at Sapaugh friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, accommodating and experienced. Although we dealt with Chris Birks, Kirk Linderer and John McCarthy, everyone we met at the dealership were a pleasure to work with. We got a good price on our trade-in and our purchase. Financing was no problem, and proceeded quickly and efficiently. There is no doubt in our minds that next time we purchase vehicle, our first and only stop will be at Sapaugh in Herculaneum.

Andreag1
2/07/2016

"Quick and Honest"

We purchased 07 Jeep Commander. The sales person Angie Wright was promt,attentive and on the ball! Everything was exactly as described over phone. We drove 4 hours, test drove , signed papers and left with vehicle. Process was simple and we were in and out in about 1 and half hours. Great place! Right hand knew what left hand was doing! Seth and Andrea Gray

nightshift
1/19/2016

"great deal great car"

Got a great deal and good used car. Steve Ermer bent over backwards to make sure the deal and the car was right. From checking out the radio to fixing the master key. This is my second used malibu I have bought from Sapaugh. I would recommend checking out Sapaugh and Steve Ermer if your in the market for great used car and deal.

January 21, 2016

It was a pleasure to read about your second car-buying experience at Sapaugh Motors. Congratulations on your new Malibu! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Steve was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

kenshell
1/11/2016

"Fast and Painless"

Making a purchase with Steve Ermer at Sapaugh has always been a relaxing experience. He gets the job done! Steve knows I don't like to sit and haggle, he makes it painless everytime we buy from Sapaugh.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! It's great to hear that Steve was able to assist you in your purchase. The goal of the Sapaugh Motors team is to ensure an efficient and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. Enjoy your new car and take care! Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

nbeichler
11/28/2015

"They are lucky I just didn't walk out"

Positives - the finance -paperwork guy did a great job. The young man that explained the functions of the truck at the end of the deal did a great job. Polite and respectful. Negatives Nobody was in a hurry to help us. Once we did get a sales person: when I mentioned that Autotrader offered me an amount for my truck, I was told I should just take my truck to Autotrader then. If I had not wanted that truck specifically, I would have left. The salesperson was not willing to deal at all. It was a take it or leave it deal. Later, when I took the truck in for a service, it was poorly done. Had to make several phone calls to get it taken care of. After this purchase, I will be going elsewhere.

December 17, 2015

We are very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to Sapaugh Motors. I would like to speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can resolve any sales or service issues you may have experienced. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Malibugirl
11/24/2015

"Talking to Steve Ermer"

We decided to stop by Sapaugh on our way home one day. Steve Ermer came out and started talking to us. I would say he is one of the nicest guys we have ever met. The whole Sapaugh group is wonderful. Steve, Gary just all of them worked together especially Steve to help us find a car, make our payments were we needed them to be, fixing everything we found to be wrong with our car which was not a lot, and make us feel so welcome. We just love our new car. Thank you to Steve and everyone.

Gary

November 26, 2015

I appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that Steve and Gary were able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs! Take care, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-530

Heart broke
10/27/2015

"Left in ruins."

I DID NOT BUY FROM SAPAUGH! HOW EVER I did use their service department. I own a 2013 chevy equinox. I purchased it used with 60000 miles on it. After maintaining it like it is supposed to be maintained the engine spun a bearing. Not a big deal right? Wrong! After it sat at SAPAUGH for over a week waiting for the GM rep to look at it. After speaking with SAPAUGH service rep named Zach he assured us that there wasn't any sludge build up and it looked as though it had been regularly maintained. He advised us that there should be no problem with it being covered under the 5yr 100,000 mile warranty that GM offers with all their vehicles. 30 minutes later we received a call that it would not be covered due to insufficient oil. Even though it had been leaking lots of oil out the top of the motor after we tried to start it. Long story short DO NOT BUY ANY GM PRO DUCT THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR CRAFTSMANSHIP OR THEIR WARRANTY!!

December 03, 2015

We are very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to Sapaugh Motors. I would like to speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can resolve any service issues you may have experienced. Regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

L M
10/27/2015

"Bought a car"

We recently had to go car shopping, which is usually a lenthly process.I decided to try Sapaugh as we were told to see Steve Ermer and he would do us right.They have such a large selection of vehicles that once we got on the buggy and looked over some prospects we found one that my wife fell in love with .Steve was so eager to help that he talked the price down for us, so we bought the car a 2005 Equnoix, and we are very pleased with it.I would recommend Sapauh to everyone.

December 03, 2015

Congratulations on your Equinox! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Sapaugh Motors, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear Steve was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers! Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

bowlingbud93
10/21/2015

"Great Employees "

Awesome service and great help! Got what i wanted for the price that i can afford. I love my car! I will always come to this dealership and be sure to get the same employee. Dave and John work hard to make customers happy. They are able to get the payment you want or very close to it.

December 03, 2015

We appreciate the feedback and congratulations on the new car! I am pleased to hear that Dave and John was able to help you out. Drive safe! Best, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-399-5304

Reviews of Steve Ermer