Sapaugh Motors

Sapaugh Motors

Call
Sapaugh Motors Info
About Sapaugh Motors

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Motors

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
notobypass
12/04/2014

"great salesman worst financial guy in the business!!!"

We purchased a 2014 Cadillac from Sapaugh motors dec 2014. Dave Isaac is a wonderful sales man and helped any way that he could. We were setup next with John McCarthy who was the worst Financial guy we have ever worked with. He was so rude that he made my girlfriend cry about the situation. We got the car bought and was moved to John Wilson the other financial guy and he was great... I was ready to walk out the door but we had traveled 2 hours to get the car. I didnt want to see Dave loose his sale but I would love to see John McCarthy fired!!!

John McCarthy Finance

dee29
11/15/2014

"wasting time to buy a car!!!!!"

So glad I had a recommendation to talk to Steve, great , great guy! The car buying experience is awful, most of the time.He had us in and out in 3 1/2 hrs! No jerking around.. straight up.. kinda guy!!!! Loved the whole experience!

Jesse26lee
11/06/2014

"Awesome awesome awesome "

Bought. 2011 Chevy hhr and was my first from a car dealership. Everything was mapped out and Steve guided me thru everything. Thanks a lot will definitely return !!!!!

danielv123
10/21/2014

"Service is poor at best with lots of BS"

Purchased a new set of tires : one tire installed inside out, tires were poorly balanced - had them rebalanced at a local repair shop. These new tires never felt the way a new set of tires should have and one rear tire just went flat during a rush hour comute (I did not hit anything in the road - it just deflated) had to drive on the flat tire about a mile at highway speed before I could get to the shoulder, the tire was trashed from being driven flat. The Sapaugh service guy told me that I was lying about not hitting something in the road no less than three times - when I told him that the wheel did the damage to the tire - "no sir" he said "you hit something" Next issue: my 2007 CTS just had a second set of timing chains replaced plus a set of heads and I had to rent a car for 13 days. While this car was still under warranty reported excessive oil consumption and was told it was normal - well, that is BS, the recommended oil change interval was too long and was reduced by GM but the damage was already done and I had to pay for their mistakes.

9/05/2014

"When the boss wants things done right"

I've been a customer of Sapaugh ever since they opened and have bought 4 or 5 cars from them. They have been consistently good since day one. We've had a minor disagreement or two, but they always approached the problem seriously with a true desire to make me happy. I have gotten to know Larry a bit since we both frequented a local restaurant and would chat from time to time. I am convinced he is dedicated to excellence and insists upon the same from his employees. I was in the automotive business for many years and have a good understanding of both good and bad behavior. I have never seen anyone at Sapaugh try to pull the dishonest or misleading stunts like many other dealers. They are legit and for real. Sapaugh spends thousands of dollars a year in sending his technicians to various GM schools. Every other dealer I've seen considers this an unwanted hit on their profit and just does the minimum to keep their franchise. With today's computer assisted cars, good training is imperative and there's more than just one star technician at Sapaugh - they all are extremely knowledgable, Providing this level of customer service costs money, and therefore I don't think this dealership is the absolute cheapest for used vehicles very often. You're not going to pay that much more over the cheapskates, but you'll get a quality vehicle and a business standing behind it. My last vehicle was negotiated down to a price $1000 less than Dave Sinclair wanted for an average condition (vs excellent at Sapaugh) car with 15000 more miles. Yes, I was satisfied and will continue to do business there.

Dave Copman

Nburgess
8/26/2014

"Sapaugh motors"

Very satisfied with my experience. I was not pushed like other dealerships. I especially likes the privacy they gave me and my significant other to make this decision.

Mkurwin
7/03/2014

"Steve is the best!"

I have bought 3 cars from Steve and I can't even begin to explain what he has done for me. He goes above and beyond to give me the best deal with amazing service. If I run across any problems he solves them while keeping me updated every step of the way even if he's making calls from home. I will always buy my cars from him!! Thanks Steve!!

lumsey
6/22/2014

"Thank you Sapaugh!!!"

My family and I were traveling from Chicago in a new 2014 GMC Yukon Denali towing a camper when our transmission began to fail. Other dealerships that were closer were unable or unwilling to even look at our car. I called Sapaugh and Lorine Halaus said to come on in. Though they were also busy, once they heard our situation they really jumped into action. Jeff Johnson personally took the car for a ride. June Cox greeted me when I entered the waitng room and acted as a liaison between myself and the servce center. Once it was determined that work was needed to be done, I was quickly set up with a very nice loaner vehicle and able to get back to my family. They were able to determine defective parts in the trans, ordered a new transmission and had it installed in four days. I realize what a big undertaking that is and appreciate the quick work that was done so we could continue our trip without missing a beat. Their Customer Service really helped me to relax. We were able to do all the site seeing we came to do and we love our new transmission. If we lived here, this would definitely be my Dealership of choice and from reading other reviews I would say I'm not alone. Thanks again Sapaugh!!!

Lorine Holaus, Jeff Johnson, June Cox

Sapaugh Motors responded to this review

June 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, we're very happy we were able to help!

Sbkirchhoff
6/02/2014

"Excellent Experience!"

Great experience and we will definitely be returning customers!!! We live two hours away from this dealership and it was well worth the drive for the lower prices and the more experienced personnel.

bowden62246
5/28/2014

"Sapaugh motors does a good job!"

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Sapaugh and that should be enough said right there. We drive over 150 miles to get there because of price and the no hassle of the sales department. Steve Ermer goes out of his way to help us out and is not a demanding or pushy sales person. He knows his product and conducts himself in a professional manner. He does what he says he will do. The process of the actual purchase is quick and hassle free. I will return to Sapaugh the next time we need to purchase a vehicle.

Reviews of Steve Ermer