Sapaugh Motors

Sapaugh Motors

Call
Sapaugh Motors Info
About Sapaugh Motors

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Motors

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit

"When the boss wants things done right"

I've been a customer of Sapaugh ever since they opened and have bought 4 or 5 cars from them. They have been consistently good since day one. We've had a minor disagreement or two, but they always approached the problem seriously with a true desire to make me happy. I have gotten to know Larry a bit since we both frequented a local restaurant and would chat from time to time. I am convinced he is dedicated to excellence and insists upon the same from his employees. I was in the automotive business for many years and have a good understanding of both good and bad behavior. I have never seen anyone at Sapaugh try to pull the dishonest or misleading stunts like many other dealers. They are legit and for real. Sapaugh spends thousands of dollars a year in sending his technicians to various GM schools. Every other dealer I've seen considers this an unwanted hit on their profit and just does the minimum to keep their franchise. With today's computer assisted cars, good training is imperative and there's more than just one star technician at Sapaugh - they all are extremely knowledgable, Providing this level of customer service costs money, and therefore I don't think this dealership is the absolute cheapest for used vehicles very often. You're not going to pay that much more over the cheapskates, but you'll get a quality vehicle and a business standing behind it. My last vehicle was negotiated down to a price $1000 less than Dave Sinclair wanted for an average condition (vs excellent at Sapaugh) car with 15000 more miles. Yes, I was satisfied and will continue to do business there.

Dave Copman

"Sapaugh motors"

Very satisfied with my experience. I was not pushed like other dealerships. I especially likes the privacy they gave me and my significant other to make this decision.

"Steve is the best!"

I have bought 3 cars from Steve and I can't even begin to explain what he has done for me. He goes above and beyond to give me the best deal with amazing service. If I run across any problems he solves them while keeping me updated every step of the way even if he's making calls from home. I will always buy my cars from him!! Thanks Steve!!

"Thank you Sapaugh!!!"

My family and I were traveling from Chicago in a new 2014 GMC Yukon Denali towing a camper when our transmission began to fail. Other dealerships that were closer were unable or unwilling to even look at our car. I called Sapaugh and Lorine Halaus said to come on in. Though they were also busy, once they heard our situation they really jumped into action. Jeff Johnson personally took the car for a ride. June Cox greeted me when I entered the waitng room and acted as a liaison between myself and the servce center. Once it was determined that work was needed to be done, I was quickly set up with a very nice loaner vehicle and able to get back to my family. They were able to determine defective parts in the trans, ordered a new transmission and had it installed in four days. I realize what a big undertaking that is and appreciate the quick work that was done so we could continue our trip without missing a beat. Their Customer Service really helped me to relax. We were able to do all the site seeing we came to do and we love our new transmission. If we lived here, this would definitely be my Dealership of choice and from reading other reviews I would say I'm not alone. Thanks again Sapaugh!!!

Lorine Holaus, Jeff Johnson, June Cox

Sapaugh Motors responded to this review

June 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, we're very happy we were able to help!

"Excellent Experience!"

Great experience and we will definitely be returning customers!!! We live two hours away from this dealership and it was well worth the drive for the lower prices and the more experienced personnel.

"Sapaugh motors does a good job!"

This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Sapaugh and that should be enough said right there. We drive over 150 miles to get there because of price and the no hassle of the sales department. Steve Ermer goes out of his way to help us out and is not a demanding or pushy sales person. He knows his product and conducts himself in a professional manner. He does what he says he will do. The process of the actual purchase is quick and hassle free. I will return to Sapaugh the next time we need to purchase a vehicle.

"new instead of used"

We came here thinking we were going to price and perhaps purchase a nearly new GMC truck. But after the expert salesmanship and care given us by the staff of Sapaugh, we ended up buying a new vehicle for the same price we would have paid for a used one. They were very helpful, not overbearing, and very informative as to the trade in value, etc. of our truck. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased from them, but this is the first new one. We have always been satisfied with their service and definitely their skills to steer us in the right direction for this recent purchase. Mr. Sapaugh himself even came out to the lot, introduced himself and worked with us through most of the process. I would highly recommend this dealership and give them the highest ranking.

"Second time is a charm"

I had bought a 2011 GMC Arcadia from Steve in March 2014 and was very pleased with the time he took to find me the options that i wanted in my Arcadia. I was in a situation where I was recently devorced and in need of a bigger car for all of my kinship foster children who had recently come to live with me. I needed 8 seats and did not want a mini van so he sat down and went through the data base and narrowed it down to all of the 8 seaters in my price rang. He even went as far as going and finding the cars and bringing each one of them to me. (It was kind of a cold night). The financing was a breeze and guy who took care of the paperwork was very nowledgeable and had an answer for every question I asked. Then at the end of April I was hit from the from and the back and my Arcadia was totaled out so I was in need of a new one so I returned to Steve and again the same service very nice, understanding and patient with me while I made my disision. I feel I ended up with a better car and with the unbeatable serice I was provided with I am a customer for life. I have already started telling my friends about Steve Ermer at Sapaugh and you will to if you buy a car from him Thank you so much Jennifer Stinson

"No sale, but GREAT salesman."

I always give credit where credit is due & Steve is one heck of a guy. Genuine and honestly concerned about your experience comfortable and stress free. Even though we couldn't make a deal, I HIGHLY recommend working with Steve. He'll work every angle he can to get you in the car you want. But if you are paying in cash, his sales manager will want you to get VERY close to their asking price.

"The salesman was eager to help us find a vehicle and made..."

The salesman was eager to help us find a vehicle and made us feel that we were important. No high pressure was used. They were very helpful in every way.

Reviews of Steve Ermer