Sapaugh Motors

1507 McNutt Road,
Herculaneum, Missouri 63048
Sapaugh Motors Info
About Sapaugh Motors

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Motors

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
Gfoster72
8/28/2015

"Service Management and Team"

After the bad review I had left, I was contacted by the management in the service department. Mr. Walker and Mr. Kaltenbronn made sure they were able to find the issues I have been having with my car. It is running much better than before, but not nearly like it used to. This is more than likely a product issue vs a service issue. I appreciated what they could do. The only issue I have now is with my shift assembly, which Mr. Walker is eager to take a look at to see if they can fix it quickly. They are doing what they can to correct a wrong left from the previous management and I applaud their efforts.

jhargra70
8/19/2015

"No Pressure"

The dealers at Sapaugh GM were fantastic! There was no hassle, no pressure at all. The salesman Steve Ermer was awesome no pressure at all!

Gfoster72
8/10/2015

"2011 Chevy Cruze Eco Problems"

After the first year of owning this car, I've had multiple issues with the car. The turbo went out; water pump was cracked; crank case cover leaked; rear passenger side shock went out; pcv valve was bad; computer issues; significance power loss (they can't figure out what's wrong with it yet); transmission assembly needs to be replaced; and they wrecked my car. When I explained the power issue, the service manager insisted that it was my clutch plate. This was at 53,000 miles. He was wrong. What made me the most upset is that he was listening to his staff more than the customer. I gave them two stars because I was given a decent deal and cannot fault the sales team for that. This car has been a nightmare and the service department seemed like they didn't care. I was told that the general manager was going to contact me from an email last Tuesday and still haven't heard from anyone.

Dockat
7/15/2015

"Excellent Pre-Owned Sales Force"

I visited with Kirk Linderer several months ago concerning a pre-owned Camaro that I would like to purchase. I was specific in which year and what options I would like to get. He did not have one currently in his inventory, but promised he would find me THAT car. Kirk worked diligently to find the exact car that I wanted. When he acquired the car, he sent 2 of his employees, Kurt Litterest and Tyler, to deliver the car 150 miles away so that I could see it and test drive it. I was speechless. I was sold on the car immediately and Tyler returned a few days later....and 150 miles again....for me to sign the paperwork. All 3 of these gentlemen were very professional and went out of their way to make sure I had all of my questions answered and that I was satisfied. I would highly recommend Sapaugh Motors and especially these guys to anyone looking for a pre-owned car. They are top notch!

Kurt Litterest, Tyler

carriejesick
6/25/2015

"customer service excellent"

We were very pleased with our experience here. very friendly staff, that went above and beyond to help us out with our purchase. great service.

rnamok32
6/24/2015

"ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL"

I had a great experience working with our salesman, Randy White. Actually, he sold us a truck years ago and we came in looking to work with him again when I needed a car. He was kind and professional and willing to work until we were satisfied with the price and trade-in amount. The problems started after the sale when repairs were agreed upon during the sale but kind-of forgotten about until I called them on it. I should have received a call in a day or two to schedule a new windshield and paint touch-ups, but after a week, I had to call them. Nobody knew what I was talking about and it took another week to get me in to get the repairs done. The worst part was when I picked it up... the person who did the paint touch-up might as well have been a five year old with a bottle of nail polish for the crappy job they did. I am truly disappointed that now I walk around my car and see silver blobs of paint on my 2014 car. UPDATE: Randy went above and beyond to make sure to get my car back in to the dealership to fix my paint problems as soon as was convenient for me. Kudos to Randy for making things happen and making everything right!!

chip
6/19/2015

"Very helpful sales person"

Steve was pleasant to work with. did not pressure at all and gave as many options as possible. and went the extra mile to get us financing because of our budget constraints. and we will referring others to work with steve

J&B
6/18/2015

"Honest. Straight forward. No hassle. No pressure. Patient."

We feel Steve gave us honest answers to our questions. No pressure on our decision and was very patient showing us many vehicles. Gave us an excellent trade in value and found us the car we love.

TheWhiteners
6/14/2015

"Great customer service"

Just wanted to say that the sales staff are always friendly willing to go above and beyond to help you get into the vehicle you want. Steve Ermer was our salesman and did everything he could to help us. We ended up buying 2 new/used cars from him and would recomend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Defiantly have customers for life from us.

Cole B.
6/05/2015

"The salesman lied to us."

When we started negotiations on a used vehicle a $200 administrative fee was included in the price. We agreed on a price of $25,000 and when we asked them to knock off the $200 administrative fee they said we had a deal. However, after driving for 3 hours to pick up the vehicle they would not honor the agreed upon price without the administrative fee. We were also told the car would be detailed and filled with gas. And it was like pulling teeth to even get the gas put into the vehicle. It was not detailed and there were even used McDonald's napkins in the middle console. Cole B.

Reviews of Steve Ermer