Sapaugh Motors

1507 McNutt Road,
Herculaneum, Missouri 63048
Sapaugh Motors Info
About Sapaugh Motors

We are a family-owned business fulfilling our customers automotive needs for over 25 years. Services include sales, service, parts and body shop! We have new Chevy, GMC, Buick & Cadillac and w/ over 400 preowned cars we have something for everyone! Everyone leaves happy!

About Sapaugh Motors

• Free donuts/snacks including fruit
carriejesick
6/25/2015

"customer service excellent"

We were very pleased with our experience here. very friendly staff, that went above and beyond to help us out with our purchase. great service.

rnamok32
6/24/2015

"ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL"

I had a great experience working with our salesman, Randy White. Actually, he sold us a truck years ago and we came in looking to work with him again when I needed a car. He was kind and professional and willing to work until we were satisfied with the price and trade-in amount. The problems started after the sale when repairs were agreed upon during the sale but kind-of forgotten about until I called them on it. I should have received a call in a day or two to schedule a new windshield and paint touch-ups, but after a week, I had to call them. Nobody knew what I was talking about and it took another week to get me in to get the repairs done. The worst part was when I picked it up... the person who did the paint touch-up might as well have been a five year old with a bottle of nail polish for the crappy job they did. I am truly disappointed that now I walk around my car and see silver blobs of paint on my 2014 car. UPDATE: Randy went above and beyond to make sure to get my car back in to the dealership to fix my paint problems as soon as was convenient for me. Kudos to Randy for making things happen and making everything right!!

chip
6/19/2015

"Very helpful sales person"

Steve was pleasant to work with. did not pressure at all and gave as many options as possible. and went the extra mile to get us financing because of our budget constraints. and we will referring others to work with steve

J&B
6/18/2015

"Honest. Straight forward. No hassle. No pressure. Patient."

We feel Steve gave us honest answers to our questions. No pressure on our decision and was very patient showing us many vehicles. Gave us an excellent trade in value and found us the car we love.

TheWhiteners
6/14/2015

"Great customer service"

Just wanted to say that the sales staff are always friendly willing to go above and beyond to help you get into the vehicle you want. Steve Ermer was our salesman and did everything he could to help us. We ended up buying 2 new/used cars from him and would recomend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Defiantly have customers for life from us.

Cole B.
6/05/2015

"The salesman lied to us."

When we started negotiations on a used vehicle a $200 administrative fee was included in the price. We agreed on a price of $25,000 and when we asked them to knock off the $200 administrative fee they said we had a deal. However, after driving for 3 hours to pick up the vehicle they would not honor the agreed upon price without the administrative fee. We were also told the car would be detailed and filled with gas. And it was like pulling teeth to even get the gas put into the vehicle. It was not detailed and there were even used McDonald's napkins in the middle console. Cole B.

U2teacher
5/18/2015

"Steve Ermer! =excellent experience"

This was my second vehicle purchased at Sapaugh both experiences were incredibly easy. They gave me an excellent deal on my trade in. Steve was patient while I drove most cars on the lot and listened to my likes and dislikes until I made a decision. I also have friends that have bought several vehicles here and have also had great experiences.

Chevy
5/11/2015

"Friendly, great experience!!!"

Referred by a family member that has been buying cars from them for years and now I can see why. I would recommend Sapaugh. We will be going back.

Lisa
5/08/2015

"Great experience, great cars."

Second vehicle purchased. One a Megacab Dodge 3/4 ton truck and just recently a Cadillac CTS for an anniversary present to my lovely wife. GREAT experience with a very patient Steve Ermer. I would suggest anyone looking, ask for Steve. You will not be disappointed with this man's attention to your needs.

cdreed06
4/16/2015

"We've bought 8 vehicles here!"

We love Sapaugh! We always buy our cars/trucks/suvs here. We've never had a bad experience with a salesman, financing department or service. Sapaugh is always our first and last stop when shopping for a vehicle.

Reviews of Steve Ermer