Satterlee Motor Company

Satterlee Motor Company Info

1 Dealership Review
jralt
1/02/2009

"In 2003 we bought a 2001 Saturn L200 from Satterlee. We..."

In 2003 we bought a 2001 Saturn L200 from Satterlee. We were young and naive and bought the first car we drove at the first dealership. Thank goodness we went to a place we could trust! The salesman helped us choose a reliable car we needed for our new family at a price we could afford. Though we never tried to bargain over the price he took it down for us anyway. The car was in excellent shape and never gave us any trouble. When that car was hit and totaled a couple of weeks ago, I did days of research and test driving. After going to large and small dealers all over town I called Satterlee. I should have saved time and gone there first. The service is still incredible: Scott (the owner) spent a lot of time on the phone with me determining financing options and discussing the vehicles he had that met our needs. When I told him I couldn't get to the lot before they closed he stayed open two hours late so that I could test drive and purchase a vehicle. The car I wanted to drive was impeccably detailed and ready to go when I arrived. And while I was finishing the paperwork to purchase it both Scott and salesman Robert were wonderfully friendly to both me and the friends I had brought along. But the best part came at the end, when Scott realized that they did not have the remote for keyless entry that he had promised me before I signed the paperwork. He apologized profusely and has offered to to take care of it at his own expense when we finalize the paperwork next week. I've learned my lesson: the next time we go shopping for a vehicle the first place we check will be Satterlee Motor Company! The service is friendly and hassle-free, the condition of the cars is great, and the price is fair. They have twice shown me that I can trust them to help my family find a safe and affordable ride.

All 3 sales people at different times