Savannah Mitsubishi

Makes: Mitsubishi|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Savannah Mitsubishi
Savannah Mitsubishi Info

"Joe Matejewski also sold me a car! He was super nice and..."

Joe Matejewski also sold me a car! He was super nice and I'm happy he was the one who ran out to the lot to help me. The inside looks a bit weird of the dealership but it was worth my time for sure.. I looked everywhere to find a better car.. Savannah Toyota, a couple places in bluffton and hardeeville but Savannah Mitsubishi was the only one who seemed to care enough to finance me. I'm happy and i'll go there again. Joe is the only one I recommend to all my friends and co-workers.. keep up the good work Joe.

Joe Matejewski

"I had a great experience with savannah Mitsubishi,..."

I had a great experience with savannah Mitsubishi, everyone was so friendly.. I didn't have enough credit to be financed but they pulled strings everywhere and I was financed and I have a great monthly payment! If you go there I highly recommend asking for Joe Matejewski as a car salesman. Joe will not rip you off and un like many car salesmen he is interested in seeing you go home happy and safe! If I buy another car in the future it will be with savannah Mitsubishi and will be with Joe. They will make sure you get financed and they really do look for the lowers rates they can... Even if they found you a deal through another bank they keep trying to find lower! Just finished my paper work today and I'm 100% satisfied.

Joe Matejewski- salesman

"From salesman all the way up to manager it is allllll..."

From salesman all the way up to manager it is allllll messed up! Never go here! i bought a car and they ripped me off and on top of that i traded my car in like a year later and i have been trying to do my extended warranty cancellation for over a month now and no one up there seems to care or want to help and most of them dont even know whats going on!!!

Jack

"never would i recommend this dealership their prices are..."

never would i recommend this dealership their prices are ridiculous the prices online do not match their prices on the lot and they act like they are doing you a favor so but customers make your paycheck not the other way around. overall two words sum this dealership up piss poor

david and also the finance manager