Schafer Chevrolet

Schafer Chevrolet Info

McDonald Chevrolet

Juliespy
8/04/2016

"Used Car for first time buyer"

They have the best deals in the area when comparing to the same cars I was looking at. The sales people were very nice and I enjoyed working with them. They made my first experience buying a car very enjoyable.

Eric Stewart

Billiewe
6/28/2016

"Great people "

Got quick help and back on the road with our new car thanks to Joseph Carr he really did a great job working with us

Joseph Carr

Cooperr08
6/08/2016

"Satisfied highly "

Honest dealership great customer service. Eric and the finance staff went to work for me. Hopefully we can do further business in the future. The only negative was my truck was on E when I left the lot. Lol.

Eric steward

robg1033
4/06/2016

"Great service "

I live three hours away from Schafer. Yet they delivered a used car to me for a test drive and inspection at a local repair shop. I sent back my deposit and drove over the next weekend to finalize the deal. Was in and out under 30 minutes, and their financing was better than my own credit union. Saved thousands on just the purchase price of my car.

Norm Lotz

standinglynx
3/03/2016

"Excellent service"

Friendly, honest, upfront and all documents are transparent in pricing details. No hidden fees or agendas. Sales people are approachable without making you feel rushed or pushed.

Tim Dumas

Sueb2403
2/29/2016

"Great Experience buying from Schafer "

Kim was very knowledgeable and prompt when answering my questions. Steve is the best Sales Manager out there! I have a great car and always have great service from Schafer Chevrolet

Kim and Steve Poling

Mogurl
12/30/2011

"This dealership sold me a car that they stated had not..."

This dealership sold me a car that they stated had not been in an accident and that had a CarFax which showed no accidents. After I bought the car the Car Proof showed it was in an accident in Canada (from where the car was imported.) Upon having the car inspected by a body shop they not only confirmed it, but showed me the glaring evidence: welding marks, hood bumper adjustments, fender liner damage. Dealership admitted to not having inspected the vehicle after buying it from an auction. They offered to have me bring the car back and "pick one" off their lot, but didn't have anything at all remotely comparable. I found comparable vehicles for sale on the internet and they stated they called but no one called them back. It took me weeks and much frustration to give me a refund on the diminished value of the vehicle. They pressured me with a deadline to sign a statement that I would file no further claims on the vehicle, without my having the time to review it with a lawyer. I signed it so I could get the money they were offering. Also - be smarter than I was: they sold the car with an "As Is" Warranty and when I asked to purchase an extended warranty before buying the car they said no, it was too old - within the first 100 miles the battery died, air bag lights went on and off, and the tire sensor had to be replaced. Also, the tires were worn unevenly so they appeared OK like the salesperson said but were not. Follow all the advice out there and take any car you may be thinking of purchasing from this dealership to both a mechanic and a body shop.

Shawn Rupright, Brad Gross