Schafer Chevrolet

Schafer Chevrolet Info

McDonald Chevrolet

Randy Wise Chevrolet

1 Dealership Review

"This dealership sold me a car that they stated had not..."

This dealership sold me a car that they stated had not been in an accident and that had a CarFax which showed no accidents. After I bought the car the Car Proof showed it was in an accident in Canada (from where the car was imported.) Upon having the car inspected by a body shop they not only confirmed it, but showed me the glaring evidence: welding marks, hood bumper adjustments, fender liner damage. Dealership admitted to not having inspected the vehicle after buying it from an auction. They offered to have me bring the car back and "pick one" off their lot, but didn't have anything at all remotely comparable. I found comparable vehicles for sale on the internet and they stated they called but no one called them back. It took me weeks and much frustration to give me a refund on the diminished value of the vehicle. They pressured me with a deadline to sign a statement that I would file no further claims on the vehicle, without my having the time to review it with a lawyer. I signed it so I could get the money they were offering. Also - be smarter than I was: they sold the car with an "As Is" Warranty and when I asked to purchase an extended warranty before buying the car they said no, it was too old - within the first 100 miles the battery died, air bag lights went on and off, and the tire sensor had to be replaced. Also, the tires were worn unevenly so they appeared OK like the salesperson said but were not. Follow all the advice out there and take any car you may be thinking of purchasing from this dealership to both a mechanic and a body shop.

Shawn Rupright, Brad Gross