Scott Honda

Hiep Luong

Bill Monhollan, Finance Manager, Scott Honda

Bill Monhollan

May 29, 2017

"Above and beyond service"

- Michael Gray

This was our second purchase from Scott Honda and both times we used Michele McKnight. The car was being purchased by my daughter, her first first on her own, and Michele was thorough and patient with her throughout the process. After we settled on a car, Michele discovered a problem with the title and before breaking the bad news to us, she had come up with an alternative solution. That alternative would benefit my daughter and make us very happy, satisfied buyers.

Michele McKnight

"Great Experience "

- KR19343

I was very pleased with my dealings with Scott Honda in purchasing a 2014 Honda EX-L sedan. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and the tone at the dealership was not high pressure. I felt that the price of the car and the amount allowed for my trade in were very fair. I took my previous car to Scott Honda for service and have always been pleased with the work. I highly recommend this dealership!

Omar Haque
Tom Stelzer
Joe Collins

May 29, 2017

"Purchase of New Accord EX"

- gf

This is the third car I have purchased at Scott Honda. I have always been pleased with the level of service and attentiveness to customer needs at this dealership. With this recent purchase, GC was very helpful in answering all my questions and making sure that my selection fulfilled all my needs. He helped to make buying this car a very pleasant experience.

Gregory Cole