Seneca Auto Sales

The Used Car Factory

Carbiz

montysi87
3/02/2015

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY LOCALLY"

THEY ARE HIDDEN ON A BUSY ROAD BUT STOPPED IN TAKE CLOSER LOOK AT SOME CARS THEY HAD FOR SALE OVER THE WEEKEND. I ENDED UP TRADING MY PICKUP FOR A SUV AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE. FIRST TIME I BUY FROM A SMALLER DEALER AND WISH I SAVED ALL THE HASSLE AND MY MONEY A LOOONNG TIME AGO. HOPE THEY HAVE SOMETHING NICE AROUND FOR MY SONS FIRST CAR IN A COUPLE MONTHS!

BAHA

mtibor
10/02/2007

"We bought a used VW from this dealer in August 2006. At..."

We bought a used VW from this dealer in August 2006. At the time of purchase we noticed that there was a deck which covers the spare wheel missing in the trunk. We brought it to their attention and were assured that they will supply it in two weeks. After two weeks we started to call them getting the same answer - We ordered it but it has not arrived yet. We repeated our calls once a month until March or April when a guy told my wife off telling her not to call anymore and wait. After 6 months of waiting I called and learned that they had it, they called us but nobody picked up the phone so they sent it back :))))) . (BTW our phone# did not change since the day of purchase and we have a voice mail recorder). The deck itself is definitely not worth the effort at all ($50). It is the principle of their business, which is so obviously based on LIES. They are absolutely brilliant in telling lies straight to your face. The car we bought from them is otherwise OK. So IF YOU HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, MAKE SURE YOU PUT EVERYTHING ON PAPER AND HAVE THEM PRINT THEIR NAMES AND SIGN IT. Otherwise you may end up very disappointed if it is not just a $50 deck but something pricier.

Taherkhani, Makati