Seth Wadley Auto Group

David Gibbs

Joe  Dotson, Sales Manager, Seth Wadley Auto Group

Joe Dotson

January 07, 2017

"Exceptional service is the "norm" for SW"

- Lindae

I have always received exceptional at SW. They are polite, friendly and always courteous, which is why I continue to buy my cars from them even though they are located in Paul's Valley and I'm in Oklahoma City. They advertise free oil changes and they mean it. As I own a diesel, oil changes are quite expensive. But what keeps me doing business with SW, is the curb side pick up and delivery of my vehicle and always a loaner vehicle to drive. I don't know of another dealership hat offers this kind of service.

December 06, 2016

"very accommodating "

- Larry Cole

John and Andrea were the most satisfying people that I've ever been around. They represent what you want in your dealings with new vehicle purchasing.

December 06, 2016

"Great Customer Service "

- Landry

Our Tahoe broke down on the way to the OU/OSU game. We travel in to the games from Austin. In then end, we were lucky that we were right by your dealership. Everyone was kind. We feel like the deal we ended up making on a new vehicle was fair. So, we ended up seeing the game in the showroom rather than the stadium, and we drove back to Austin in a new Cadillac.

New 2017 Ram 1500, $41705