Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Good
4.1

Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard,
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
Seth Wadley Auto Group Info
About Seth Wadley Auto Group

The Seth Wadley Auto Group is Southern Oklahoma's premier Auto Group. We are a New Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership. We also have over 600 pre-owned cars and trucks to choose from including Mercedes, Lexus, Land Rover, Infiniti, and BMW. Our vehicles are covered by the Seth Wadley Promise of FREE Oil Changes for LIFE and Our Lifetime Engine Guarantee. We have been serving the "Valley" since 2012. So whether you are in Lawton, Edmond, Tulsa, Durant or OKC, put a little gravel in your travel and Come Experience the Seth Wadley Difference!

About Seth Wadley Auto Group

• Indoor Customer Parking
Keaton
4/29/2015

"No hassle"

The best car buying experience I've had! I knew what type of vehicle I was looking for, and after talking to Robert and Greg on the phone prior to arriving I knew we would definitely be buying from Seth Wadley Auto Group. Great customer service, and just a great experience overall! My wife and I will be buying from Seth Wadley again in the future.

May 05, 2015

Thanks, Keaton! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to hear of the great experience you and your wife had with Seth Wadley Buick GMC Cadillac. It's wonderful to know that our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Fordguy
4/28/2015

"Disappointed"

We purchased a vehicle from the Ford store, and had an amazing experience. Unfortunately, we went to trade in our other vehicle a few months later, and our salesperson, Jennifer, had quit. We dealt with a salesman named Nick who did ok, but it was obvious that he cared much more about the sale than customer service. The worst part was Chris, the finance manager. Twerp is the word that comes to mind. He was incredibly rude. He didn't even look up at me or shake my hand when we spent $39000 on a vehicle. Furthermore, he acted like a total jerk when we didn't buy a warranty. Later, we had to go back because the dealer messed up and forgot to do a VIN inspection. We dealt with Patrick this time. He did a great job of continuing the mantra of poor customer service that we had come to know. We are done buying from this dealership, and we had planned on buying vehicles from this dealer for the rest of our life.

albertson733
4/16/2015

"Not what I expected"

Talked with Jason Springer prior to arriving at the dealership. He said come on in, you'll like our atmosphere. I've heard that before. Showed up, was greeted by Jason, turned out to be the best car buying expeirence I've had. Jason explained his 3 step process, find a vehicle, value my trade, try to make a deal. I thought I was going to be in for a lot of haggling and playing that game. I was blown away buy his first offer. The whole process was easy. Joe in finance was more of the same. Through out the whole deal, I didn't feel as though someone was being dishonest or trying to hide something. Everything was up front and transparent.

Jason Springer

Big Blue
3/31/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

They were accommodating on helping us find the vehicle we were looking for, allowing us to inspect each one with no hassle. They created an environment where we felt as though we had total control of the car buying experience. When it came time to make the deal, Seth Wadley was not pushy and willing to work with us on a price that was acceptable for both. The experience we had with their Finance Department is commendable. They broke down the financing of the vehicle in simple and understandable terms. We were recommend to Seth Wadley by a close friend, they were right to do so, and we plan on sharing their dealership name with others.

Sales Troy McWhirter and Finance Patrick Watson

Okiepineapple
3/27/2015

"I have bought 8 vehicles at this location, 4 with Seth"

This is the only place I will go to buy a vehicle. From the salesman to the finance manager,,,the best experience, I've ever had. Free Oil changes is a bonus! If you're looking for a painless place to shop,,,Seth Wadley Auto Group is your answer.

Patrick Watson, Patrick Ballard, Kena Rolin

Wesleytoy
3/27/2015

"Friendly atmosphere"

Bought a car from here they are very friendly through the purchasing process. Andrew answered all the questions I had about the vehicle in a very timely manner. He is a very helpful sales person.

April 03, 2015

Hi Wesley! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad you found Andrew here at Seth Wadley Buick GMC Cadillac so helpful in the purchase of your new car. Please don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

A Bingham
2/25/2015

"From service to sales it was an excellent experience!"

I have had a great experience with the purchase of my new vehicle from both Seth Wadley dealers. They have been very helpful in making certain that I was pleased with everything that I was needing. I would personally recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Seth Wadley they have a knowledgeable sales department and service staff. Alex Bingham Mena, Ar.

Jared Duroy
Mike Mullins and Jason Springer

March 03, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Alex! We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location, and we are so pleased you have entrusted us for your automotive needs. If there's ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Happy Motoring!

52101Farmer
12/12/2014

"Great Experience "

The employees at Seth Wadley Auto Group made this new vehicle purchase the easiest and best ever. They exceeded our expectations in finding the exact pickup we were looking for. We looked at Ford, GMC and Dodge Ram. TK spent most of his afternoon just helping us pick and choose the right pickup. Thanks for making this a great low stress purchase. GW

Greg Hershell

chiefsfan1492
8/20/2014

"Great truck buying experience"

Caitlyn was the first person I spoke to on the phone that Friday afternoon. After 2 months of truck shopping, I explained to her my frustrations and lack of any additional patience and she reassured me that they would not be the same. A short while later David Gibbs called me and I explained to him what I was looking for and explained the same frustrations. He called me back and told me had the exact truck I was looking for. After talking it over with my wife, we decided to call David and schedule an appt. He said they were fixing to close, but to give him a minute and he would see if the appraisers would wait for me to get there from the city. David, Patrick and the appraisers waited on me to get there and had the entire car deal done and I was leaving within 2 hours of arriving. A very awesome experience and I highly recommend them!!!!!

Patrick

leadfoot
6/08/2014

"The best ever"

Both of them have been the best ever if you ask fore there oppion they will give it to you if you are a disabled vet with PTSD you whant to deale with Ashley coaster she will treat you right and answer all your quations even before you ever go in and see her and she does not act like you are wasting her time she will tack care of you give her a chance

Ashley coster and Caitlyn birnie