Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Good
3.9

Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard,
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
Seth Wadley Auto Group Info
About Seth Wadley Auto Group

The Seth Wadley Auto Group is Southern Oklahoma's premier Auto Group. We are a New Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership. We also have over 600 pre-owned cars and trucks to choose from including Mercedes, Lexus, Land Rover, Infiniti, and BMW. Our vehicles are covered by the Seth Wadley Promise of FREE Oil Changes for LIFE and Our Lifetime Engine Guarantee. We have been serving the "Valley" since 2012. So whether you are in Lawton, Edmond, Tulsa, Durant or OKC, put a little gravel in your travel and Come Experience the Seth Wadley Difference!

About Seth Wadley Auto Group

• Indoor Customer Parking
bigguyliedto
6/18/2015

"LIAR LIAR"

I LIVE A HUNDRED MILES FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.I SPOKE TO FERGIE,A MALE SALESMAN ABOUT A TRUCK I FOUND ON THE INTERNET,I SPECIFICALLY ASKED IF THIS VEHICLE HAD HAIL DAMAGED.HE SPECIFICALLY ANSWERED NO.UPON MY INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE I REALIZED HE WAS A LIAR AND CAUSED ME TO MAKE A 200 MILE ROUND TRIP.WHILE I WAS DEALING WITH FERGIE,I CALLED WESTPOINT DODGE IN YUKON TO ASK THEM ABOUT HAIL DAMAGED VEHICLES AND IF IT COULD BE IDENTIFIED ON CAR FAX,THEY TOLD ME TO COME TO THERE LOT,THAT THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME,I SAID,YOU GUYS GOT A HAIL STORM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO,HE SAID WE DID BUT THE STORM MISSED US,SO LIKE A FOOL I DROVE TO YUKON FROM PAULS VALLEY AND ALL THERE CARS ON THERE LOT HAD MAJOR HAIL DAMAGE AS WELL.SO I GUESS THATS WHAT GRIMMY MEN DO THESE DAYS TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS-LIE

JAY FERGUSON

Southern Girl
6/13/2015

"Thanks"

Thanks Doug for helping us find the perfect car that meets our need for work and travel. We love our new jeep and look forward to great service at Seth Wadley.

Doug

Louise
6/05/2015

"poor service"

I have bought a Chrysler 300 with Seth Wadley twice since 2012. I love the car. The salesperson didn't have to sale me on the car. I had already made my mind up on this vehicle. The 2013 I bought had to be taken for service appr. 6-8 times. One time it was just for an oil change. Then the cruise control stopped working. Every time I went for an oil change, I would tell Travis the cruise control needed to be replaced. All but 1 time I had to sit in the dealerships waiting room for 4-51/2 hours. When I left, only the oil had been changed. This continued for TWO years. Finally I got to talk with Chris the service manager. He made me an appointment to have the cruise control to be checked. I had to leave my car with the dealership for 4 weeks. When I was finally able to pick it up, I drove to exit from the dealership and found the cruise control still didn't work! Travis came out to see and as I had told him it didn't work. Travis told me I would have to leave the car again. This after the dealership for 4 weeks! My Dad had passed away during this 4 week time. Yes, they did loan me a vehicle. It was so small it made the long trip to Florida to be awful. I barely had room to take my suitcase. Before I got my car back I had to make a second trip to take care of my dad's finances. This time I had to take my 18 year old son with me. My son is 6'02 tall. Weighed around 185 pounds. If I had been in my car, there would have been plenty of room. But after 4 weeks of my car being at the dearlership, to get it back with the cruise control STILL not working was more than a little annoying! Oh yes, they did fix some things. The ones that were not under warranty. The repairs they did take care of cost me over $2,000.00. But not the cruise control (covered under warranty). I gave up and made the mistake of buying my 2nd Chrysler 300 with Seth Wadley Auto group. This time it came with a lifetime warranty on the window tint. In less than 5 days the tint was peeling. I had already PAID for a trailer hitch. I had told the salesman, Hank, that I needed an appointment to get the trailer hitch put on and the window tint replaced on the front passenger window. Hank called me and made an appointment for both to be taken care of. YES, the Service department did put the hitch on, which I had already paid for. Not the window tint (under warranty) I called and asked Travis why it wasn't done. He told me it was not on the schedule. YES it was. Hank had called to remind me of my appoint. Hank SAID it was for both. Yes, I believe Hank. The service department had been neglecting what was covered under warranty, except for the oil change. I have such VERY poor service with Seth Wadley. Still I bought from them again. The sales department is excellent

A person in fiance, I think his name was Patrick.

Keaton
4/29/2015

"No hassle"

The best car buying experience I've had! I knew what type of vehicle I was looking for, and after talking to Robert and Greg on the phone prior to arriving I knew we would definitely be buying from Seth Wadley Auto Group. Great customer service, and just a great experience overall! My wife and I will be buying from Seth Wadley again in the future.

May 05, 2015

Thanks, Keaton! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to hear of the great experience you and your wife had with Seth Wadley Buick GMC Cadillac. It's wonderful to know that our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Fordguy
4/28/2015

"Disappointed"

We purchased a vehicle from the Ford store, and had an amazing experience. Unfortunately, we went to trade in our other vehicle a few months later, and our salesperson, Jennifer, had quit. We dealt with a salesman named Nick who did ok, but it was obvious that he cared much more about the sale than customer service. The worst part was Chris, the finance manager. Twerp is the word that comes to mind. He was incredibly rude. He didn't even look up at me or shake my hand when we spent $39000 on a vehicle. Furthermore, he acted like a total jerk when we didn't buy a warranty. Later, we had to go back because the dealer messed up and forgot to do a VIN inspection. We dealt with Patrick this time. He did a great job of continuing the mantra of poor customer service that we had come to know. We are done buying from this dealership, and we had planned on buying vehicles from this dealer for the rest of our life.

albertson733
4/16/2015

"Not what I expected"

Talked with Jason Springer prior to arriving at the dealership. He said come on in, you'll like our atmosphere. I've heard that before. Showed up, was greeted by Jason, turned out to be the best car buying expeirence I've had. Jason explained his 3 step process, find a vehicle, value my trade, try to make a deal. I thought I was going to be in for a lot of haggling and playing that game. I was blown away buy his first offer. The whole process was easy. Joe in finance was more of the same. Through out the whole deal, I didn't feel as though someone was being dishonest or trying to hide something. Everything was up front and transparent.

Jason Springer

Big Blue
3/31/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

They were accommodating on helping us find the vehicle we were looking for, allowing us to inspect each one with no hassle. They created an environment where we felt as though we had total control of the car buying experience. When it came time to make the deal, Seth Wadley was not pushy and willing to work with us on a price that was acceptable for both. The experience we had with their Finance Department is commendable. They broke down the financing of the vehicle in simple and understandable terms. We were recommend to Seth Wadley by a close friend, they were right to do so, and we plan on sharing their dealership name with others.

Sales Troy McWhirter and Finance Patrick Watson

Okiepineapple
3/27/2015

"I have bought 8 vehicles at this location, 4 with Seth"

This is the only place I will go to buy a vehicle. From the salesman to the finance manager,,,the best experience, I've ever had. Free Oil changes is a bonus! If you're looking for a painless place to shop,,,Seth Wadley Auto Group is your answer.

Patrick Watson, Patrick Ballard, Kena Rolin

Wesleytoy
3/27/2015

"Friendly atmosphere"

Bought a car from here they are very friendly through the purchasing process. Andrew answered all the questions I had about the vehicle in a very timely manner. He is a very helpful sales person.

April 03, 2015

Hi Wesley! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad you found Andrew here at Seth Wadley Buick GMC Cadillac so helpful in the purchase of your new car. Please don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

A Bingham
2/25/2015

"From service to sales it was an excellent experience!"

I have had a great experience with the purchase of my new vehicle from both Seth Wadley dealers. They have been very helpful in making certain that I was pleased with everything that I was needing. I would personally recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Seth Wadley they have a knowledgeable sales department and service staff. Alex Bingham Mena, Ar.

Jared Duroy
Mike Mullins and Jason Springer

March 03, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Alex! We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location, and we are so pleased you have entrusted us for your automotive needs. If there's ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Happy Motoring!

Reviews of Kaley  Guerra