Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center
Good

Patriot Ford

ACK78
6/18/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

I bought my Jeep in April. My car salesman was Jesse. It was a great experience. Jesse is very friendly, knowledgeable, informative. I had such a great experience that I recommend my sister go look to purchase a vehicle here. Jesse was her car salesman. He was great!! Very happy and will refer my friends and family to this dealership and to Jesse.

Jesse, David

Jason R
6/15/2016

"Very Friendly, easy to talk too"

Very Friendly, easy to talk too. I got there late so only had about 30 minutes until closing. I never felt rushed and they even stayed late to finish up paper work.

Jay Fergunson

TomLew
5/26/2016

"Quick, Simple and Fair"

Two other dealerships in Michigan could not find the truck with the specs I wanted. Found Seth Wadley online with the truck I wanted. Called them and they were fair with the price right from the beginning. Even had the truck delivered to my driveway two days later! They kept in contact with me the entire time and guided me through the whole thing. Driver brought all the paperwork and I signed the highlighted areas at my kitchen table. Now that's service! The driver was very knowledgable as well, gave me a few tips on my first diesel too.

Jay Ferguson (main contact), Jennifer Riley, Kent Taylor

Seth Wadley Auto Group responded to this review

June 06, 2016

Thanks for your positive feedback about out store! We appreciate you taking the time to fill this out!

Gayle
5/24/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!"

I was very impressed with the sales rep. Chad Feathers who not only had a ton of patience with me, (test driving several vehicles) but also my daughter bought a new vehicle and he was awesome to work with. Also Mike Warren was wonderful to work with in the financing. Thank you for the Awesome experience!! Oh and not to mention my Son & Daughter in law had bought a new vehicle a couple of weeks earlier from SW!!

Chad Feathers & Mike Warren

Tmclane85
4/21/2016

"Terrible service after the sale is made."

This place needs to figure out what customer service means. The initial service was a1 but after leaving the lot with a 60 thousand dollar truck they are terrible. I have called finance department 11 times and only got someone on the phone 4 times all of which I was promised a call back in a few minutes. Every time I have not received a call. This has went on for two weeks now. Customer service is suppose to something more than getting your money and getting you out the door. My suggestion? Find somewhere else to buy!

Michael warren

Seth Wadley Auto Group responded to this review

June 06, 2016

I want to apologize for not being able to get a hold of the finance, they sometimes can be busy, but that is no excuse for them to not call you back in a timely manner. My name is Andrea Tharp please feel free to call me for any issues you have at the dealership. I work for both departments. I'm sorry again for the way that you felt after your purchase.

Hannahs 1st car
3/16/2016

"Great experience and great service!"

We drove in from Grand Prairie Tx to look at a used car we saw on the internet. When we got there the paperwork was pretty much done and we were in and out of there in two hours! My daughter is very happy with first car! Garrett Fisher Was very helpful!

Garrett Fisher

Josh_Browning
12/21/2015

"Amazing experience "

This dealership is absolutely amazing. We worked with sales rep Jason springer and he was absolutely wonderful. He helped put me in a used ranch truck and it is everything I wanted AND needed. He got me out the door with the cheapest possible price and the most value for my money

Jason Springer

Stephanie.thurman
10/31/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Britney was very attentive and walked us through everything. They were very patient while we were making our decision. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Britney Scrivner

Wishing I never made the short drive
10/14/2015

"Only reason I gave one star is because I had to."

I bought a used Ram 2500 from the Dodge store "I love the truck" but if I would have know all the BS that they do before had I could have just stayed in the city or Norman and played the same games. I have always bought New vehicles from small town dealer ships so and been very happy. Don't know if this time with this crooks would have been a different story had I bought new but I can tell you I will never give them the chance to find out. If you do decide to trade with them you need to make sure when you get to their Finance office to look twice at everything you sign. I went in thinking I was financing a truck for about $36000 and after getting home realizing I got had and signed the paper agreeing to pay almost $40000. It's my own fault for trusting a car salesman. And one more thing they didn't give me a copy of their I Owe You so when I called to ask about a few of the items on it all the sudden they owed me about 5 $500 less then we agreed on.

Kaley Guerra

sk
7/31/2015

"Bait-and-switch !"

We received the aggravating bait-and-switch! We saw a car on the internet, called them to make sure it was still available because we were going to be traveling an hour to go see it. It was exactly the car we were looking for and we were ready to buy this one after looking at several other dealers and cars. They said the car was there so we drove the hours to see it. We drove the car and went in to buy it. When we got in and sat down in the office we found out that the car had sold that morning! Don't buy from those liars! 2 days later we found a car like that one at South Pointe Dodge Jeep Ram in Tulsa OK. Called them and actually made an excellent deal over the phone! We drove the 2 hours got the phone. Smoothest deal ever!

n/s