Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center
Good

Patriot Ford

Bmiller73
6/20/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

Danny is the man to see, straight shooter, no bull. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Danny, Lou -Lou.

wright123
6/20/2016

"Return customer."

We purchased a 2016 Ram 3500 truck. Jesse was our salesman, he was great to work with. Very friendly and made sure we getting just what we wanted. We are a repeat customer and look forward to doing more business with them. Jodie & Marla Wright

Jesse

Jason R
6/18/2016

"Great Staff"

I purchased a 2015 GMC Truck it was a great experience. My salesman was Jay Ferguson he was great to work with. I didn't get their until 7:15 PM we talked for a minute he showed me the truck answered all my questions. Not once did a ever feel pressured to buy the truck. Once again thanks for your help in purchasing my new truck.

Jay Ferguson

ACK78
6/18/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

I bought my Jeep in April. My car salesman was Jesse. It was a great experience. Jesse is very friendly, knowledgeable, informative. I had such a great experience that I recommend my sister go look to purchase a vehicle here. Jesse was her car salesman. He was great!! Very happy and will refer my friends and family to this dealership and to Jesse.

Jesse, David

Jason R
6/15/2016

"Very Friendly, easy to talk too"

Very Friendly, easy to talk too. I got there late so only had about 30 minutes until closing. I never felt rushed and they even stayed late to finish up paper work.

Jay Fergunson

TomLew
5/26/2016

"Quick, Simple and Fair"

Two other dealerships in Michigan could not find the truck with the specs I wanted. Found Seth Wadley online with the truck I wanted. Called them and they were fair with the price right from the beginning. Even had the truck delivered to my driveway two days later! They kept in contact with me the entire time and guided me through the whole thing. Driver brought all the paperwork and I signed the highlighted areas at my kitchen table. Now that's service! The driver was very knowledgable as well, gave me a few tips on my first diesel too.

Jay Ferguson (main contact), Jennifer Riley, Kent Taylor,

Seth Wadley Auto Group responded to this review

June 06, 2016

Thanks for your positive feedback about out store! We appreciate you taking the time to fill this out!

Gayle
5/24/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!"

I was very impressed with the sales rep. Chad Feathers who not only had a ton of patience with me, (test driving several vehicles) but also my daughter bought a new vehicle and he was awesome to work with. Also Mike Warren was wonderful to work with in the financing. Thank you for the Awesome experience!! Oh and not to mention my Son & Daughter in law had bought a new vehicle a couple of weeks earlier from SW!!

Chad Feathers & Mike Warren

Tmclane85
4/21/2016

"Terrible service after the sale is made."

This place needs to figure out what customer service means. The initial service was a1 but after leaving the lot with a 60 thousand dollar truck they are terrible. I have called finance department 11 times and only got someone on the phone 4 times all of which I was promised a call back in a few minutes. Every time I have not received a call. This has went on for two weeks now. Customer service is suppose to something more than getting your money and getting you out the door. My suggestion? Find somewhere else to buy!

Michael warren

Seth Wadley Auto Group responded to this review

June 06, 2016

I want to apologize for not being able to get a hold of the finance, they sometimes can be busy, but that is no excuse for them to not call you back in a timely manner. My name is Andrea Tharp please feel free to call me for any issues you have at the dealership. I work for both departments. I'm sorry again for the way that you felt after your purchase.

Hannahs 1st car
3/16/2016

"Great experience and great service!"

We drove in from Grand Prairie Tx to look at a used car we saw on the internet. When we got there the paperwork was pretty much done and we were in and out of there in two hours! My daughter is very happy with first car! Garrett Fisher Was very helpful!

Garrett Fisher

Josh_Browning
12/21/2015

"Amazing experience "

This dealership is absolutely amazing. We worked with sales rep Jason springer and he was absolutely wonderful. He helped put me in a used ranch truck and it is everything I wanted AND needed. He got me out the door with the cheapest possible price and the most value for my money

Jason Springer