Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard,
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
Seth Wadley Auto Group Info
About Seth Wadley Auto Group

It's official!!! The Seth Wadley Auto Group now offers Ford, Lincoln, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram trucks! All our fantastic customers have made it possible to open a second location at I-35 & Exit 72 in Pauls Valley, OK. We're proud to be a part of the Pauls Valley, Garvin County, and Central Oklahoma communities, and look forward to serving your vehicle needs well into the future! People like doing business with us because of our laid back, small town approach, and because of the Seth Wadley Promise. Enjoy Free Oil Changes for Life with any new or used vehicle purchased! Seth Wadley Auto Group in Oklahoma City, OK, also serving Norman, OK and Pauls Valley, OK is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Seth Wadley Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Jeep, LINCOLN, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Seth Wadley Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Seth Wadley Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Seth Wadley Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (888) 697-0620 if you have any questions or comments.

About Seth Wadley Auto Group

• Indoor Customer Parking
newcarowner2020
5/31/2014

"Worst experience ever!"

We tried to buy a car from here. But it took almost four days to get prices, get a trade in value, and when we came to talk in person the sales rep was gone. The sales manager had no idea of what was going on. We were lied to about a car price and affordability. Needless to say we won't be returning or doing business here.

November 01, 2014

We strive to provide our customers with hassle free business transactions that are time efficient and courteous. We must not have accomplished this with you and for that we apologize. Please feel free to contact Quinton Gentry, 405-207-5207, with any concerns and feedback.

zcat55
5/15/2014

"Restored confidence"

Best car dealership experience we have ever had. Danny, Robbie, and Patrick were all top notch. My opinion of car dealerships, at least this one, is better after buying our jeep at Seth Wadley.

Danny went above and beyond the call in regards to our vehicle purchase AAA+

dmullett8
5/04/2014

"Kaley is Awesome!"

Outstanding Customer Service and bent over backwords to assist me! This is the first new car I've ever bought all by myself. I will definately buy from Kaley again!

emhssweetheart
4/30/2014

"amazing car buying adventure"

My previous crazies on me, so I went to Kaley for help. I called her and told her my issue and when I pulled up to the car dealership she had three cars already for me to checkout. Helped me all the way through finance and even filled my gas tank!

Larastingley
4/29/2014

"A completely different experience "

We could not have asked for a better experience. Kaley was laid back, understanding, relatable, and fun. Never pushy! Financing was easy and time sufficient.

Kaley Gurra

cottrell_sc
3/04/2014

"Our experience with Kaley was wonderful. We told her what..."

Our experience with Kaley was wonderful. We told her what we were interested in trying to do and she got it done. We also worked with Patrick in finance and he was great. We absolutely love our 2014 Ram 1500!!

Patrick Watson

March 10, 2014

Thank you for letting us serve you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Johnrvw
2/26/2014

"Extremely positive experience. Jared, Audrey and the..."

Extremely positive experience. Jared, Audrey and the staff did all they could to help me reach my goal in purchasing this vehicle. No hassle, no BS, just performance. I am very happy I got to know Jared, and happy with Seth Wadley Auto Group. I trade cars often and I will definitely be doing business again with Jared and this dealership.

March 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and we can't to see you again!

jtparrish01
2/23/2014

"I am pleased and satisfied with the service i received. ..."

I am pleased and satisfied with the service i received. I told Jared what i was looking for and he produced exactly what I wanted. I was told a fair deal on a car and that's what i got. I am completely satisfied with the car I bought and the next time I plan to purchase a vehicle, it will be with Seth Wadley. Thanks.

March 10, 2014

We appreciate all the faith that you showed us and we look forward to seeing you!

ironhorse77
2/17/2014

"I inquired of the vehicle that I purchased online and..."

I inquired of the vehicle that I purchased online and Josh Townsend responded and I met with him on Saturday and he was very kind, polite, not pushy, very informative, helpful and knew what he was selling. Hopefully I won't be purchasing another vehicle for quit some time now. And if I do, I will be sure to return to Seth Wadley and ask for J.T.

March 10, 2014

We thank you for utilizing our online services and coming to see us. We strive to get it right and we are so happy that you are satisfied.

ShaneAndJess
12/19/2013

"We are loving our nearly new pickup! Heather, Curtis and..."

We are loving our nearly new pickup! Heather, Curtis and Ben were all easy to work with. The only thing that could have made this buying experience any better is including more than one key. We will definitely recommend your dealership to others!

Curtis McCoy

March 10, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and we will see you in the future for your free oil changes.

Reviews of David  Gibbs