Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Good
4.4

Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard,
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
Seth Wadley Auto Group Info
About Seth Wadley Auto Group

It's official!!! The Seth Wadley Auto Group now offers Ford, Lincoln, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram trucks! All our fantastic customers have made it possible to open a second location at I-35 & Exit 72 in Pauls Valley, OK. We're proud to be a part of the Pauls Valley, Garvin County, and Central Oklahoma communities, and look forward to serving your vehicle needs well into the future! People like doing business with us because of our laid back, small town approach, and because of the Seth Wadley Promise. Enjoy Free Oil Changes for Life with any new or used vehicle purchased! Seth Wadley Auto Group in Oklahoma City, OK, also serving Norman, OK and Pauls Valley, OK is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Seth Wadley Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Jeep, LINCOLN, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Seth Wadley Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Seth Wadley Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Seth Wadley Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (888) 697-0620 if you have any questions or comments.

About Seth Wadley Auto Group

• Indoor Customer Parking
Wesleytoy
3/27/2015

"Friendly atmosphere"

Bought a car from here they are very friendly through the purchasing process. Andrew answered all the questions I had about the vehicle in a very timely manner. He is a very helpful sales person.

April 03, 2015

Hi Wesley! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad you found Andrew here at Seth Wadley Buick GMC Cadillac so helpful in the purchase of your new car. Please don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

A Bingham
2/25/2015

"From service to sales it was an excellent experience!"

I have had a great experience with the purchase of my new vehicle from both Seth Wadley dealers. They have been very helpful in making certain that I was pleased with everything that I was needing. I would personally recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Seth Wadley they have a knowledgeable sales department and service staff. Alex Bingham Mena, Ar.

Mike Mullins and Jason Springer

March 03, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Alex! We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location, and we are so pleased you have entrusted us for your automotive needs. If there's ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Happy Motoring!

52101Farmer
12/12/2014

"Great Experience "

The employees at Seth Wadley Auto Group made this new vehicle purchase the easiest and best ever. They exceeded our expectations in finding the exact pickup we were looking for. We looked at Ford, GMC and Dodge Ram. TK spent most of his afternoon just helping us pick and choose the right pickup. Thanks for making this a great low stress purchase. GW

Greg Hershell

chiefsfan1492
8/20/2014

"Great truck buying experience"

Caitlyn was the first person I spoke to on the phone that Friday afternoon. After 2 months of truck shopping, I explained to her my frustrations and lack of any additional patience and she reassured me that they would not be the same. A short while later David Gibbs called me and I explained to him what I was looking for and explained the same frustrations. He called me back and told me had the exact truck I was looking for. After talking it over with my wife, we decided to call David and schedule an appt. He said they were fixing to close, but to give him a minute and he would see if the appraisers would wait for me to get there from the city. David, Patrick and the appraisers waited on me to get there and had the entire car deal done and I was leaving within 2 hours of arriving. A very awesome experience and I highly recommend them!!!!!

Patrick

leadfoot
6/08/2014

"The best ever"

Both of them have been the best ever if you ask fore there oppion they will give it to you if you are a disabled vet with PTSD you whant to deale with Ashley coaster she will treat you right and answer all your quations even before you ever go in and see her and she does not act like you are wasting her time she will tack care of you give her a chance

Ashley coster and Caitlyn birnie

newcarowner2020
5/31/2014

"Worst experience ever!"

We tried to buy a car from here. But it took almost four days to get prices, get a trade in value, and when we came to talk in person the sales rep was gone. The sales manager had no idea of what was going on. We were lied to about a car price and affordability. Needless to say we won't be returning or doing business here.

November 01, 2014

We strive to provide our customers with hassle free business transactions that are time efficient and courteous. We must not have accomplished this with you and for that we apologize. Please feel free to contact Quinton Gentry, 405-207-5207, with any concerns and feedback.

zcat55
5/15/2014

"Restored confidence"

Best car dealership experience we have ever had. Danny, Robbie, and Patrick were all top notch. My opinion of car dealerships, at least this one, is better after buying our jeep at Seth Wadley.

Danny went above and beyond the call in regards to our vehicle purchase AAA+

dmullett8
5/04/2014

"Kaley is Awesome!"

Outstanding Customer Service and bent over backwords to assist me! This is the first new car I've ever bought all by myself. I will definately buy from Kaley again!

emhssweetheart
4/30/2014

"amazing car buying adventure"

My previous crazies on me, so I went to Kaley for help. I called her and told her my issue and when I pulled up to the car dealership she had three cars already for me to checkout. Helped me all the way through finance and even filled my gas tank!

Larastingley
4/29/2014

"A completely different experience "

We could not have asked for a better experience. Kaley was laid back, understanding, relatable, and fun. Never pushy! Financing was easy and time sufficient.

Kaley Gurra