Seth Wadley Auto Group

200 North Ballard, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center
Good

Seth Wadley Auto Group Info

Patriot Ford

Hannahs 1st car
3/16/2016

"Great experience and great service!"

We drove in from Grand Prairie Tx to look at a used car we saw on the internet. When we got there the paperwork was pretty much done and we were in and out of there in two hours! My daughter is very happy with first car! Garrett Fisher Was very helpful!

Garrett Fisher

Josh_Browning
12/21/2015

"Amazing experience "

This dealership is absolutely amazing. We worked with sales rep Jason springer and he was absolutely wonderful. He helped put me in a used ranch truck and it is everything I wanted AND needed. He got me out the door with the cheapest possible price and the most value for my money

Jason Springer

Stephanie.thurman
10/31/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Britney was very attentive and walked us through everything. They were very patient while we were making our decision. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Britney Scrivner

Wishing I never made the short drive
10/14/2015

"Only reason I gave one star is because I had to."

I bought a used Ram 2500 from the Dodge store "I love the truck" but if I would have know all the BS that they do before had I could have just stayed in the city or Norman and played the same games. I have always bought New vehicles from small town dealer ships so and been very happy. Don't know if this time with this crooks would have been a different story had I bought new but I can tell you I will never give them the chance to find out. If you do decide to trade with them you need to make sure when you get to their Finance office to look twice at everything you sign. I went in thinking I was financing a truck for about $36000 and after getting home realizing I got had and signed the paper agreeing to pay almost $40000. It's my own fault for trusting a car salesman. And one more thing they didn't give me a copy of their I Owe You so when I called to ask about a few of the items on it all the sudden they owed me about 5 $500 less then we agreed on.

Kaley Guerra

sk
7/31/2015

"Bait-and-switch !"

We received the aggravating bait-and-switch! We saw a car on the internet, called them to make sure it was still available because we were going to be traveling an hour to go see it. It was exactly the car we were looking for and we were ready to buy this one after looking at several other dealers and cars. They said the car was there so we drove the hours to see it. We drove the car and went in to buy it. When we got in and sat down in the office we found out that the car had sold that morning! Don't buy from those liars! 2 days later we found a car like that one at South Pointe Dodge Jeep Ram in Tulsa OK. Called them and actually made an excellent deal over the phone! We drove the 2 hours got the phone. Smoothest deal ever!

n/s

Adam
7/03/2015

"Excellent!"

Tim Richardson was referred to us by a customer that happened to be there for the free oil change for her Cadillac. Tim was very kind and was not pushy or rude. He let us take our time and was very patient with us. He helped us buy our Cadillac ATS and we will definitely recommend him to friends! Thanks Tim!

Tim Richardson

September 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and Tim. We are happy to hear positive feedback about our dealership and our employee's.

July 06, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, Adam. We are happy Tim was able to help and that you are now the proud owner of a Cadillac ATS. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Jake
6/23/2015

"A Trip Well Worth It."

All i can say is what a class act of an establishment this dealership is. Starting my journey they were the first ones to actually want to help finance me with a trade in, i didn't get the run around about how someone had gotten there just before me once they heard i had a trade. On arrival we had encountered some unfortunate news the the vehicle we were after had been stolen the night previous. They offered to show police reports and camera shots ect to verify, this however wasn't going to stop them from sending me home satisfied, they spent over 8 hours searching for the exact truck that i wanted which was few and far between being a 2010-2014 Ram 3500 SRW Mega Cab Laramie Longhorn edition. We had a few lined up when the news broke that they may have found the truck i had originally wanted and it would be back in the morning. We stayed another night in Pauls Valley and as promised by noon the next day we were in the truck! This place has an incredible atmosphere and the mood seems to always be right. No high stress sales pitches lines of BS fed at this dealer. Quality people quality vehicles and a quality establishment. I traveled all the way from Canton Ohio to Pauls Valley Oklahoma (about 17 hrs) and i would do it again in a heart beat.

Rickey Farris and Shane Cole.

June 24, 2015

Jake, congratulations on your purchase of your new vehicle, and thank you for your recommendation of our Staff! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

bigguyliedto
6/18/2015

"LIAR LIAR"

I LIVE A HUNDRED MILES FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.I SPOKE TO FERGIE,A MALE SALESMAN ABOUT A TRUCK I FOUND ON THE INTERNET,I SPECIFICALLY ASKED IF THIS VEHICLE HAD HAIL DAMAGED.HE SPECIFICALLY ANSWERED NO.UPON MY INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE I REALIZED HE WAS A LIAR AND CAUSED ME TO MAKE A 200 MILE ROUND TRIP.WHILE I WAS DEALING WITH FERGIE,I CALLED WESTPOINT DODGE IN YUKON TO ASK THEM ABOUT HAIL DAMAGED VEHICLES AND IF IT COULD BE IDENTIFIED ON CAR FAX,THEY TOLD ME TO COME TO THERE LOT,THAT THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME,I SAID,YOU GUYS GOT A HAIL STORM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO,HE SAID WE DID BUT THE STORM MISSED US,SO LIKE A FOOL I DROVE TO YUKON FROM PAULS VALLEY AND ALL THERE CARS ON THERE LOT HAD MAJOR HAIL DAMAGE AS WELL.SO I GUESS THATS WHAT GRIMMY MEN DO THESE DAYS TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS-LIE

JAY FERGUSON

Southern Girl
6/13/2015

"Thanks"

Thanks Doug for helping us find the perfect car that meets our need for work and travel. We love our new jeep and look forward to great service at Seth Wadley.

Doug

Louise
6/05/2015

"poor service"

I have bought a Chrysler 300 with Seth Wadley twice since 2012. I love the car. The salesperson didn't have to sale me on the car. I had already made my mind up on this vehicle. The 2013 I bought had to be taken for service appr. 6-8 times. One time it was just for an oil change. Then the cruise control stopped working. Every time I went for an oil change, I would tell Travis the cruise control needed to be replaced. All but 1 time I had to sit in the dealerships waiting room for 4-51/2 hours. When I left, only the oil had been changed. This continued for TWO years. Finally I got to talk with Chris the service manager. He made me an appointment to have the cruise control to be checked. I had to leave my car with the dealership for 4 weeks. When I was finally able to pick it up, I drove to exit from the dealership and found the cruise control still didn't work! Travis came out to see and as I had told him it didn't work. Travis told me I would have to leave the car again. This after the dealership for 4 weeks! My Dad had passed away during this 4 week time. Yes, they did loan me a vehicle. It was so small it made the long trip to Florida to be awful. I barely had room to take my suitcase. Before I got my car back I had to make a second trip to take care of my dad's finances. This time I had to take my 18 year old son with me. My son is 6'02 tall. Weighed around 185 pounds. If I had been in my car, there would have been plenty of room. But after 4 weeks of my car being at the dearlership, to get it back with the cruise control STILL not working was more than a little annoying! Oh yes, they did fix some things. The ones that were not under warranty. The repairs they did take care of cost me over $2,000.00. But not the cruise control (covered under warranty). I gave up and made the mistake of buying my 2nd Chrysler 300 with Seth Wadley Auto group. This time it came with a lifetime warranty on the window tint. In less than 5 days the tint was peeling. I had already PAID for a trailer hitch. I had told the salesman, Hank, that I needed an appointment to get the trailer hitch put on and the window tint replaced on the front passenger window. Hank called me and made an appointment for both to be taken care of. YES, the Service department did put the hitch on, which I had already paid for. Not the window tint (under warranty) I called and asked Travis why it wasn't done. He told me it was not on the schedule. YES it was. Hank had called to remind me of my appoint. Hank SAID it was for both. Yes, I believe Hank. The service department had been neglecting what was covered under warranty, except for the oil change. I have such VERY poor service with Seth Wadley. Still I bought from them again. The sales department is excellent

A person in fiance, I think his name was Patrick., Travis Miller, Hank Johnson