Seth Wadley Auto Group

Good

Seth Wadley Auto Group

Seth Wadley Auto Group Info
About Seth Wadley Auto Group

It's official!!! The Seth Wadley Auto Group now offers Ford, Lincoln, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram trucks! All our fantastic customers have made it possible to open a second location at I-35 & Exit 72 in Pauls Valley, OK. We're proud to be a part of the Pauls Valley, Garvin County, and Central Oklahoma communities, and look forward to serving your vehicle needs well into the future! People like doing business with us because of our laid back, small town approach, and because of the Seth Wadley Promise. Enjoy Free Oil Changes for Life with any new or used vehicle purchased! Seth Wadley Auto Group in Oklahoma City, OK, also serving Norman, OK and Pauls Valley, OK is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Seth Wadley Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Jeep, LINCOLN, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Seth Wadley Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Seth Wadley Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Seth Wadley Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (888) 697-0620 if you have any questions or comments.

About Seth Wadley Auto Group

Saturday Closed

• Indoor Customer Parking

"I am pleased and satisfied with the service i received. ..."

I am pleased and satisfied with the service i received. I told Jared what i was looking for and he produced exactly what I wanted. I was told a fair deal on a car and that's what i got. I am completely satisfied with the car I bought and the next time I plan to purchase a vehicle, it will be with Seth Wadley. Thanks.

March 10, 2014

We appreciate all the faith that you showed us and we look forward to seeing you!

"I inquired of the vehicle that I purchased online and..."

I inquired of the vehicle that I purchased online and Josh Townsend responded and I met with him on Saturday and he was very kind, polite, not pushy, very informative, helpful and knew what he was selling. Hopefully I won't be purchasing another vehicle for quit some time now. And if I do, I will be sure to return to Seth Wadley and ask for J.T.

March 10, 2014

We thank you for utilizing our online services and coming to see us. We strive to get it right and we are so happy that you are satisfied.

"We are loving our nearly new pickup! Heather, Curtis and..."

We are loving our nearly new pickup! Heather, Curtis and Ben were all easy to work with. The only thing that could have made this buying experience any better is including more than one key. We will definitely recommend your dealership to others!

Curtis McCoy

March 10, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and we will see you in the future for your free oil changes.

"I LOVE MY NEW CAR! And I loved working with Joe and..."

I LOVE MY NEW CAR! And I loved working with Joe and Kaley! They made everything so easy. They made sure I was happy with everything. I got all of the equipment I wanted (and more) and they still made sure my payments were comfortable for me! This was my fifth vehicle to buy from Seth Wadley, but first to buy from Seth Wadley Auto Group! Talk about a down to earth sales staff!

March 10, 2014

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

"Had an amazing experience, it all went so smoothly and..."

Had an amazing experience, it all went so smoothly and quick, everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. It was definitely worth the drive to Pauls Valley for the awesome service received:) I absolutely love my car!

Curtis Mccoy

March 10, 2014

Your kind words are appreciated and we thank you for you business!

"Fantastic place to buy a car! Nice, friendly,..."

Fantastic place to buy a car! Nice, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Have already recommended them to friends, family and coworkers. Wouldn't think of buying a car any place else.

March 10, 2014

Thats the best news that we have had all day! We appreciate all that you have done for us in spreading your praises. We can't wait to see you again!!

"Service Department is a JOKE, full if "rip-off"..."

Service Department is a JOKE, full if "rip-off" and liars right down to the technician. I was told my AC system had a hole in the line, needed to clean my condenser, estimated price was $1192.00 -$2500.00. I wasted about 3hrs of my time on the lies they were telling. Three customers before me walked out not happy with "negotiated" price of repairs on their vehicles. My husband had to come to the dealership to deal with these "cons". The technician told my husband that the AC was froze over when I got there.....REALLY IS THAT SO?!?!?! I hadn't even turned the AC on prior to arrival to be serviced. LIAR!!! The technician then went on to tell my husband how there were several leaks. HMMMM well 2 years ago I had a new compressor put on the truck and dye was put in the AC to check for leaks. So IF there was a leak....wouldn't there be dye under my hood showing where the leak is? No dye anywhere....NO LEAKS LIAR!!! Brian the service manager shouldn't even be a manager over the service is an arrogant fool. He may have the title but one really should have some knowledge of what he is managing. This department has really gone down in quality since I used it back a couple of years ago. Maybe you should get that manager back to run the service department. This con seems to have run off 3 customers plus myself just in the time I was there. The going rate for repairs on Tuesday Sept 17 seemed to be $2k. I left the service department took my truck to the carwash and cleaned my condenser, had my husband recharge the AC (which the technician had pulled out without being told to do so) Final result.......my AC works!!!!!!! NO LEAKS, NO FREEZING UP and your Service dept didn't get to rip me off for $2500 ! Some higher management really needs to look into the management of this Service Department. There is NO EXCUSE for trying to steal, deceive and take advantage of customers. Honesty goes a long way in return customers. You have lost this one and any positive recommendations. **on a humorous note...while waiting I wrote an email of dissatisfaction to the dealership...stating that I was sitting in the service department. I promptly received a phone call from the dealership sales department wanting to know if I wanted to trade in my vehicle. The girl told me when vehicles start having trouble then it is time to trade in...I asked her, Oh is that how you deal with dissatisfied service customers, sell them a new car? HAHAHAHAHA NO THANK YOU! NOT FROM HERE :) ***

Brian Huckaby, Travis Miller, some girl from sales forgot her name

December 19, 2013

My Dealership participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership.

"I was very impressed with Luke's knowledge and..."

I was very impressed with Luke's knowledge and willingness to help a potential customers.I am a GM retiree and I am very impressed with the simple and down to earth operation of this organization.

luke fugate

September 10, 2013

Thank you very much! We will be sure to tell him! Hope to continue to earn your business!

"Danny went out of his way to make this a good..."

Danny went out of his way to make this a good experience. He gave me information I needed to make my choice and did not push me in any way. He knew the vehicles he was selling and presented that information . less stress is always good. Norma Turner

September 10, 2013

Wonderful! We are so glad to hear that you had a great expeirence with us!

"By far the worst buying experience ever. Here's just..."

By far the worst buying experience ever. Here's just a list of things that were absoluetly horrible: Finance put the WRONG NAME ON THE SALES CONTRACT! Some poor girl named Ashley, bet she has no idea she was on the paperwork for a 40K vehicle. Turns out my information was on another customers account....way to build trust with a new customer! Finance added on the most expensive service warranty possible WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE thereby increasing the cost of the vehicle MORE than sticker price for a GMS priced vehicle. No floor mats, no owners manual, hail dents on a 2012 "NEW" vehicle--was like pulling teeth to get these things fixed. Tried to get dents fixed on three seperate occasions, on one occasion, making the 30 minute drive only to wait for 2 hours and have them not repaired. Were not willing to work with us to keep us as customers when we expressed our unhappiness with the situation. In fact, we were told QUOTE "We are not going to bankrupt because of this deal". Overall poor communication among staff, noone knew our complete situation. Horrible customer service. Last but not least: took OVER 2 WEEKS to get our down payment back when we returned the vehicle. I will never visit this dealership again.

pretty much everyone we worked with
Reviews of Caitlyn  Birnie