Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

crystalstuart31.cs
5/26/2016

"Great place!"

I would recommend Ana and this dealership to anyone who has had bad customer service and wants a good dealership experience! They are welcoming and helpful.

Ana Embrey

nekesa.tucker
5/24/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Calvin was a great salesman. He is very professional, knowledgeable and patient. He made sure the vehicle was what I wanted and that I was satisfied.

Calvin Jackson (Salesman)

joce
5/22/2016

"Awesome "

Conrad took his time to talk to us and help me get my care. I think that he is awesome an a good guy. If you was a patient man to help you ask for Him. He is awesome sauce.

Kendra Bridgett

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience working with Conrad Westerman! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

nikoletucker
5/21/2016

"Another Awesome Purchase"

This is my third purchase from this dealer within the last six years, and my third time working with the salesman – Calvin Jackson. My experience is always great. He is courteous, honest and straightforward, and very patient with me. I never go expecting to buy a new car but his knowledge of the vehicles and willingness to work out a deal that’s pleasing and comfortable for me makes it difficult to leave with purchasing a new vehicle. His pleasant demeanor makes the car buying process easy. I always leave feeling happy and satisfied. So much so that I encouraged my sister to go see him and she also purchased a vehicle a few days later. I love my new car and will continue to shop Sheehy Hyundai for my future car buying needs.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Calvin Jackson was able to help you out! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

jamie.lazzeri
5/20/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

My experience at Sheehy Waldorf began with USAA's car buying service. The dealership was one of three that responded to my inquiry via the service. Conrad was able to answer most of my questions about pricing on extended warranty, pre-paid maintenance and the ResistAll package via email. The other dealerships were not forthcoming with this information and told me to come in to the dealership to discuss. When I got the dealership, Conrad greeted us and took us on a test drive. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and showed us how everything worked and some features we weren't even aware of. When it came to negotiations, it was a much more pleasant experience than I had anticipated. When I received the quote from USAA, I had mistakenly checked some incentives that I did not qualify for. This drove the price up, thus out of my comfort zone. Conrad and Ewing helped us reach a price that was between the price I had anticipated and the adjusted True Car price. Because the service department was gone for the day when my car was getting prepped, Conrad had to install the roof racks himself! Michelle in the business department was very knowledgeable and easy to work with as well. She explained the financing, our extended warranty options and the VIP membership for our maintenance. Because we plan to have our car for a long time, we opted in on all these services. All the staff at Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf were wonderful to work with. If anyone I know is looking for a Hyundai, I will definitely refer them to the dealership. Thanks, Jamie L

Michelle G

May 23, 2016

Jamie - Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Conrad Westerman was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

jackeehappy70
5/18/2016

"Dealership"

Glenn was great. dealership was very nice everyone i had come into connect was nice friendly thumbs up to this dealership I will recommend this location to family and friends

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience in our dealership! We look forward to seeing you back again!

cdhirab
5/18/2016

"Sheehy Hyundai"

Sheehy Hyundai is an outstanding dealership . I will certainly be returning to them for service for my new Hyundai. As well will most definitely be returning to the dealership for any further new car purchases

May 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

yourgenepoolisshallow
5/15/2016

"Great Dealership"

Awesome dealership. Of course they all come with the foibles of having to wait, but they make it worth it. Also Calvin found the exact car my wife and I wanted when we first purchased our original Santa Fe 2 years ago.

Calvin, Amy and Kendra

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Calvin was able to help you out! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you and your wife back again!

Areese69
5/12/2016

"Excellent Dealer and Excellent Customer Service"

Calvin Jackson was an awesome sales person! He had my paperwork ready for me when I got to the dealership as I asked so that I could cut down on the amount of time I would spend sitting at the dealership. He worked very hard with his general manager to help get me as close to the monthly payment that I was seeking and offered to assist me with any issues I found with the car after I drove off the lot. While I wish the Sonata's had the actual Apple Play radio like the 2017 Elantras have (this isn't the dealership's fault), I am happy with my car and hoping that Hyundai will notify the 2016 Sonata owners when we are able to upgrade our current stereo to the actual Apple Play stereo! I will definitely recommend Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf to any friend looking to purchase a car and specifically send them to Calvin if they want quick and efficient, yet thorough service!

May 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Calvin Jackson was able to help you out! Enjoy your new Hyundai Sonata! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

samantha080495
5/10/2016

"My New Car"

This is the 4th car my mom and I have bought from Sheehy Hyundai. We've recommended this dealer many times, because we have always had such a good experience here. The sales staff are courteous and go above and beyond to help you get what you want. Would definitely buy another car from here.

Calvin

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a great experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviews of Ewing Foulks III