Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf Info
About Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

About Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

"Best experience!"

Went to this dealership to purchase my very first car! Bill made everything worth while and I came home with my brand new Elantra! Bill was very nice and willing to help me with all of my auto needs. He made sure I knew exactly what everything in the car did from the cruise button to blue link. I had the best experience and I'll definitely recommend them!

"Patient, Non-Aggressive salesman"

My wife and i were getting ready to leave the parking lot and go to another dealer, when Bill Crockett approached us in the parking lot, asking if we had any qustions. He took us inside, recognized we had been invloved with USAA purchasing cars online. He gave us that price, no hassle. Bill was not pushy and just wanted to help us get the right car at the right price. We bought a car quickly and it was ready for us immediately. We would go back to buy our next Hyundai there. We recommend Bill and his team to other car buyers.

September 05, 2014

I am so glad Bill was able to help you get the perfect car, and really appreciate that you took the time out to write such a positive review. I will be sure to give Bill and his team your compliments, and look forward to helping you with your next purchase!

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

This is the second vehicle my family has purchased from Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf, MD. I must say, the customer service shown by this dealership puts others to shame. Our salesman, Bill Crockett, and finance person Laura really took care of us! The purchase we made is for our teenage daughter. This will be her first vehicle and a total surprise for her birthday. Bill took the time to show several cars that would be best for her. He is extremely knowledgable about the safety ratings and handling of the vehicles. The purchase was made without any pressure. After selecting the vehicle, we were in and out of the finance office in less than 30 minutes thanks to Laura...she is great! Have no hesitation about buying from Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf, MD.

September 05, 2014

Thank you for writing such a fantastic review! I am so happy that you had a positive experience and I will be sure to pass on the kind words to Bill and Laura. I hope your daughter enjoys her first car, and am looking forward to helping you with any future needs!

"Awesome!"

This has been absolutely the best dealership with the best salesman around. Bill Crockett worked to get me the best possible rate he could have got me from any salesman. I drove away with a lower interest rate and a 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited which I did not believe I could get. The staff here were very friendly and made sure I didn't need anything. Ask for Bill Crockett! He's the best. I will be purchasing every car from here from now on.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf and taking the time to write this 5-star review! We also appreciate your kind words about Bill and the rest of our staff. We're lucky to have them! We know that the car-buying process can be stressful, so we strive to provide friendly and helpful service to give customers the most enjoyable experience possible. We're so happy to hear that your visit reflected this goal! Please let us know if you have questions, concerns, or more automotive needs. Enjoy your new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited!

"Bought a great car at a great price."

My wife and I used the USAA car buyi service and Bill Crockett got in touch with us immediately, he was not pushy and just wanted to help us get the right car at the right price. We bought a car quickly and it was ready for us immediately. Bill was kind and cared about our needs. We would def go back to buy our next Hyundai there. We definitely recommend Bill and his team.

August 07, 2014

John, thank you for sharing your experience at Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf! Customer service is our number one priority and we are happy to hear that your experience reflects that. We are so glad that Bill was able to help you find the perfect car without making you feel pressured. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future!​

"Amazing."

Bill was awesome. He listened to what we wanted and got us a great deal. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends!

August 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf a five star review! We are so happy to hear that Bill provided you with the best possible customer service. Thank you for the recommendation!

"Sherry Hyundai, Best in the Business!"

Marvin, Ricky & Brittany are the most consummate, knowledgeable professionals in car sales! From my meeting with Marvin in the lot to the time I drove off in my new Sonata, I felt comfortable & assured I made the right decision to turn right after the McDonald's on Rt 301 North in Waldorf, MD! Gil Deeble

Marvin Jones, Sales Consultant

August 01, 2014

We're delighted to learn that you had a five-star experience, Gil! We always strive for our customers to leave our dealership satisfied with their purchase or experience, so it's nice to hear that Marvin, Ricky, and Brittany ensured your satisfaction. Enjoy your new Sonata and please don't hesitate to call us with any questions or future maintenance needs!

"Wow Wow Wow!"Glenn Somerville did it Above and Beyond" "

Glenn Somerville was a pleasant, excellent and respectful sales associate that went Above and Beyond to assist us with our new car purchase. On 7/16,14 I submitted a quote for a fully loaded Hyundai Veloster Turbo and Glenn Somerville responded within minutes and was ready to assist us with finding the exact vehicle we wanted even though I knew it was only one of the color Vitamin C in the entire area he was able to get it in a matter of few hours. So on Saturday 7/19/14 we finally went purchase the vehicle and it was the most memorable experience we had ever had in purchasing a new vehicle we did all within 1 hour and 15 minutes and that is because Glenn had prepared our pre paperwork and the car was ready for us. What a great sale associate Glenn is he shows pride in his work so customers do not sits for hours to purchase a vehicle. We will certainly recommend Family, Friends and others to Glenn Somerville at Sheehy Hyundai to purchase there new vehicle. Also Laura Via in Finance was very pleasant to work with . Thank you very much! Simone and Anthony Simmons

August 01, 2014

We cannot thank you enough for such a great review! Glenn is a great salesman, and we are so proud to have him as our own. We are pleased that Glenn and Laura were able to make your car-buying experience efficient and painless. As you said, we truly pride ourselves on the service we provide, and we sincerely appreciate your recognition of that. We appreciate your business and your recommendation to others. Thank you again, and we hope you enjoy your Hyundai Veloster!

"New car purchase."

On Saturday, my husband and I went shopping for a new car and came to Sheehy Hyundai to look at a new vehicle. We were met by Bill Crockett, who proceeded to take us through one of the most pleasant and informative car buying experiences I can remember. Not only did he take the time to work with us but was able to get us a great deal on a car that satisfied us. We were very impressed with his knowledge and expertise. It’s all too common to run into obnoxious car salesman who only wants to get your signature and their commission as fast as possible. Bill Crockett proved to be a wonderful exception to that cliché, and he has ensured that we will be coming back to your dealership for years to come. Thank you very much. Susan Yates.

"A Dealer that Goes Above and Beyond"

Bill Crockett was wonderful! Trying to buy a new car with my husband in another state via phone was a challenge to me until I reached Bill Crockett at Waldorf Sheehy. He was truly patient! I felt like our sale was an unconventional sale but they were so accommodating to me in every way from the trade-in, to a beautiful loaner, obtaining the exact car we wanted, and dealing with my husband by phone. Other dealerships I had approached did not even want to try to deal with me until my husband was available to come in to their business. I sincerely feel that Waldorf Sheehy Hyundai went above and beyond and I am very grateful.

July 16, 2014

Hi Lisa, thank you for your 5-star rating! We are happy to have been able to work with you and are thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with our dealership. It's great that Bill Crockett was able to help you out. Please come see us soon!

Bill Crockett