Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

New Car Sales Manager

June 25, 2017

"Thank you Conrad"

- biggrreddogg78 Verified Customer

The vehicle is great my wife and I really did enjoy how easy it was after being turned down by both Hyundai of Lexington park and Bowie

June 24, 2017

"One Satisfied Customer"

- HPIC

I desperately needed a new car. I was browsing on the internet and stumbled upon Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf. Conrad Westerman reached out to me and was just very kind and informative. He answered all my questions and I decided to come in to take a look around. When I walked in everyone was so pleasant and polite. The environment at Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf was very welcoming, starting with the cleanliness of the building, to the inviting music, and the positive vibes from the employees. The customer service was impeccable. I loved that they truly value their customers. Conrad along with the staff at Sheehy really made this car buying experience so easy. I am very happy that I choose Sheehy to make my purchase. I highly recommend this location. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, kind, and professional representative then I highly recommend you ask to speak to Conrad Westerman.

Conrad Westerman

June 22, 2017

"Tucson 2017"

- holli_dunn Verified Customer

The customer service at Sheehy is outstanding. Our sales representative Rick Cypress did a great job. He sold us two cars this year! He's very professional and was well in tune with our requirements.

Rick Cypress