Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Reggie  Sasser, Sales Consultant, Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Reggie Sasser

"Thank you!"

- natasha2010.rm Verified Customer

Please continue to provide excellent service. I will be returning for services and I know I will be in good hands. Thank you and I would definitely recommend others to visit this location.

March 25, 2017

"Best car buying experience!!!!!"

- tylahholman0803 Verified Customer

This was the first time I purchased my vehicle on my own. My salesperson made me experience worth while, the environment was stress free- no pressure!!!! In fact, CurTishia ensured that she met all my financial and vehicle expectations. Very professional staff and easy to work with. I love my Sonata. Thank you guys!!!!

March 25, 2017

"Outstanding customer service "

- joeliam

I went in and met Glenn, as I was interested in a Certified Used Equus. I had looked at a number of dealers in a 150 mile radius, and I do like to do my research before embarking on a deal. Glenn and his manager worked with me to make me feel like I got the best deal possible, and Glenn was very professional, calm, and respectful throughout the entire process. This is something I really appreciate, as I didn't want to get into a high pressure type of sale. The car had a couple of things that needed attention, and Glenn ensured he put them on the contract, to ensure the dealer would address them, although I have a feeling this is a customer service oriented team to start with! From sales to finance, everyone was very easygoing and great to work with, definitely will recommend!

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $27083