Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Bryan Shannon

April 26, 2017

"Great"

- johnnyboyy1800 Verified Customer

I'm grateful to have come in this particular dealership, where I met this staff. They walked me through everything and had a lot of laughs along the way. Ana was helpful and showed me everything I needed to know and the type of car i needed to put a wheelchair in the truck. I recommend her.

April 25, 2017

"Walked in visiting a friend, walked out with a brand new car"

- Tariq

Sheehy gave me an unforgettable experience. I stopped in just to visit a friend i havent seen in quite some time, and walked out with the keys to a brand new hyundai sonat sport. Ive always owned junky vehicles, never thought my credit was good enough to walk away with a car! Glenn Somerville, I PROMISE ILL NEVER FORGET YOU! Thank you for everything. Thank you Sheehy!

April 24, 2017

"My experience with Rick"

- Private

My husband and I had a great experience and would definitely recommend friends and family to this dealership. The process went very smoothly as I had anticipated.

Photos