Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf Info
About Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

About Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"BIL CROCKETT WAS AMAZING"

BILL CROCKETT was the best dealer to come in contact with at this dealership. I bought my first car and he sold it to me. At first I was very unsure if I was getting a good deal or even the best deal on my 2013 Hyundai Certified Accent. It took me a very long time to decide if I was even going to get the car. Bill was patient and talked me through everything so that I fully understood what I was doing and how it would help. To prove to me that I was getting the best deal for my car he did a vehicle search of 2012-2013 certified used Accents in the entire US. Of course the car that I wanted was number 4 on the list with the top cars being 400 plus miles away from where I was. Bill didn't push me to make any decisions that I wasn't comfortable with as this was my first car and I really had no idea of how the car buying process worked. I had my mind on a set price but that changed when Bill got my interest rate lowered 11 points. I walked out of there with a car a year newer with a great warranty than I would have gotten if I would have used my USAA auto loan. Great job Bill thank you very much.

November 21, 2014

Toni, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Bill here at Sheehy Hyundai. It makes us proud to hear that he never pressured you, kept you informed, and gave you a great deal! We hope that you’ll return to us for any maintenance needs in the future. Thanks again for the great review.

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!"

Bill Crockett made shopping for my first car an easy and fun experience. He found the perfect car for me at an amazing price. He was very friendly, easy to talk to, and very knowledgable about the car I purchased! I should have just started off looking for cars at this dealership first. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends, family, and anyone who is looking to purchase a new car!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the compliments on Bill's hard work and professionalism. I will surely pass them along to him and the rest of our team here at Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf. Come see us again!

"My Experience "

This will be my 3rd purchase from Bill. Bill have always work hard to get the deal done and my payment where they need to be. Once thing I can say about Bill Crockett. He is very patient and extremely professional. Every time I have came here I had the "Best experience!" I will keep coming back. A life time customer Kevin H

November 07, 2014

Hi Kevin, Thank you for writing this excellent review and visiting Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf. We also appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and your nice words about Bill. We're lucky to have him on our staff. We strive to provide top-notch service, so we're thrilled to hear that you continue to receive nothing less. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise!

"Crooks! Damaged my car while servicing it, and left me with "

My car stalled on the road, and I had to have it towed to Waldorf (far from where I live). My car was serviced by Sheehy - repair costs were covered by Hyundai due to recall. I drove my car home, smelled antifreeze – this continued every day for a week. I then took the car to Fitzgerald Rockville (near my home – where I have my car service) this is from their report: "Found Upper Hose Clamp Left Off....Found Outlet Neck On Radiator Damaged Due to Someone Prying On Radiator Hose. Deep Gauge on neck of radiator..... Recommend to replace radiator and hoses." Sheehy told me they would not authorize the repair, but said they would tow it to Waldorf to fix, pay Fitzgerald. However, I had to pay Fitzgerald in order to get the car released, but would reimburse - said the was the easiest? They told me it would take a week, and offered me a loner car. Due to their proximity from my home, I decided a loner car would be more of a nuisance than anything – so I had to rent one at my expense. I got a call the next day, and they said there was nothing wrong with my car and I should come pick it up. Huh? I then called Hyundai, because they paid for the service due to a recall. They said they needed about a week “research” – I would say come up with their own story – because they weren’t aware that another authorized service provider recommended replacing the radiator and hoses? They also said there was nothing they can do they were just “liaisons” – I had to work it out with the dealers? After an unpleasant phone conversation with Hyundai, I went to pick up my car. I was told that they wouldn’t reimburse me the Fitzgerald cost, because there was nothing wrong with my car. I should be angry at Fitzgerald – because there was nothing wrong with my car – and they tried to get me to pay for a new radiator. Problem is - I know there was a problem, because the stink got worse after a week – and they even admitted to adding antifreeze. I think they simply fixed the leak without replacing the damaged radiator. They probably thought it was easier to say there was no problem – rather than admitting to causing damage to my car without replacing the part they damaged. Now I'm out a substantial amount of money, have been lied to, and very disappointed with Hyundai in general. A very unhappy customer.

"The best car buying experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would first like to acknowledge that I purchased an excellent vehicle. Secondly, the persistence and patience of the staff at Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf was amazing and extremely professional. They actually care about the customers they service, specifically ( prioritizing wants and needs). I would also like to give a special thank you to James in sales for his excellent service, as well as Mrs. Laura in finance for all of her help. This team of people are extremely great at what they do, and I could not have asked for more of a dedicated and supportive team!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that we have been your best car buying experience yet and we hope you are enjoying your new purchase. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to James and Laura about their excellent work. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

"Best experience!"

Went to this dealership to purchase my very first car! Bill made everything worth while and I came home with my brand new Elantra! Bill was very nice and willing to help me with all of my auto needs. He made sure I knew exactly what everything in the car did from the cruise button to blue link. I had the best experience and I'll definitely recommend them!

September 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review of our dealership! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Bill. We will definitely pass the kind words along to him. Enjoy your first car!

"Patient, Non-Aggressive salesman"

My wife and i were getting ready to leave the parking lot and go to another dealer, when Bill Crockett approached us in the parking lot, asking if we had any qustions. He took us inside, recognized we had been invloved with USAA purchasing cars online. He gave us that price, no hassle. Bill was not pushy and just wanted to help us get the right car at the right price. We bought a car quickly and it was ready for us immediately. We would go back to buy our next Hyundai there. We recommend Bill and his team to other car buyers.

September 05, 2014

I am so glad Bill was able to help you get the perfect car, and really appreciate that you took the time out to write such a positive review. I will be sure to give Bill and his team your compliments, and look forward to helping you with your next purchase!

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

This is the second vehicle my family has purchased from Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf, MD. I must say, the customer service shown by this dealership puts others to shame. Our salesman, Bill Crockett, and finance person Laura really took care of us! The purchase we made is for our teenage daughter. This will be her first vehicle and a total surprise for her birthday. Bill took the time to show several cars that would be best for her. He is extremely knowledgable about the safety ratings and handling of the vehicles. The purchase was made without any pressure. After selecting the vehicle, we were in and out of the finance office in less than 30 minutes thanks to Laura...she is great! Have no hesitation about buying from Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf, MD.

September 05, 2014

Thank you for writing such a fantastic review! I am so happy that you had a positive experience and I will be sure to pass on the kind words to Bill and Laura. I hope your daughter enjoys her first car, and am looking forward to helping you with any future needs!

"Awesome!"

This has been absolutely the best dealership with the best salesman around. Bill Crockett worked to get me the best possible rate he could have got me from any salesman. I drove away with a lower interest rate and a 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited which I did not believe I could get. The staff here were very friendly and made sure I didn't need anything. Ask for Bill Crockett! He's the best. I will be purchasing every car from here from now on.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf and taking the time to write this 5-star review! We also appreciate your kind words about Bill and the rest of our staff. We're lucky to have them! We know that the car-buying process can be stressful, so we strive to provide friendly and helpful service to give customers the most enjoyable experience possible. We're so happy to hear that your visit reflected this goal! Please let us know if you have questions, concerns, or more automotive needs. Enjoy your new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited!

"Bought a great car at a great price."

My wife and I used the USAA car buyi service and Bill Crockett got in touch with us immediately, he was not pushy and just wanted to help us get the right car at the right price. We bought a car quickly and it was ready for us immediately. Bill was kind and cared about our needs. We would def go back to buy our next Hyundai there. We definitely recommend Bill and his team.

August 07, 2014

John, thank you for sharing your experience at Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf! Customer service is our number one priority and we are happy to hear that your experience reflects that. We are so glad that Bill was able to help you find the perfect car without making you feel pressured. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future!​

Reviews of Bill Crockett