Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Emmanuel Jean-Francois, Pre-Owened Manager, Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Emmanuel Jean-Francois

Pre-Owened Manager

August 20, 2017

"2nd Car Purchase Experience"

- dlb3237 Verified Customer

When I decided to purchase a new vehicle, I wanted to return to Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf because of the excellent service and care I received with my first Hyundai purchase. My decision to stick with what works did not disappoint.

August 19, 2017

"Dynamite Salesman"

- sidberryi Verified Customer

Excellent service, James deserves a triple bonus ! There was another gentleman that assisted James. I do not recall his name, but he was great also. Thanks again guys

August 19, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- jfckegas Verified Customer

I wasn't looking to buy the day I bought my Tucson. I just wanted to test drive a Santa Fe to see if it met my needs and how it drove - like a car vs like a truck. I was able to test drive various models on the main lot then was taken to an auxiliary lot to see other models with additional options. After driving 3 Santa Fes I test drove two Tucsons. I love the handling of the turbo Tucson and decided not to wait til the following weekend to buy but decided to buy right then. I told Rick Cypress thanks for your time and patience "Let's do this.". So happy I didn't wait. ABSOLUTELY love my Tucson. Vgoid thing Zi did as my check engine light came on on my Elantra the next day.

Used 2016 Hyundai Accent, $10990