Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Grateful
4/02/2015

"AMAZING!"

I have been in contact with Mr. Crockett for a few weeks online. I called today and went in to discuss a car I found online. Approximately 3 hours later I took ownership of my car! Service was GREAT all around! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! I drove in with one car and went home with two. He drove my new car home and I took him back to the dealership! A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Tim97
4/02/2015

"James is aweome"

We had received financial approval for a new car and sheehy was our first choice. James had called my son Tim lamb to offer his help with a new car purchase. The day we went down James was at the dentist as it was his day off but gladly offered to come in to help us. He was very friendly and we immediately felt at ease. My son found his dream car and James went to work to make it happen. The whole process was done with great professionalism and soon we were off with our Hyundai veloster. My son loves the car and thanks to James his dream car was his. Thank you James. We would recommend James to anyone looking to purchase a car painlessly. He's the best.

Krystal
3/12/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. I told Bill what I was looking for he showed me the Sonata and I was very impressed not only with the car but with the quality of service I received overall. He was able to put me in a brand new luxury car within my budget and excepted my trade in. Great experience and I love my car. Thanks Bill ??????

Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded to this review

March 13, 2015

Thank you for the review, I am happy to know that Bill was able to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle that fit your wants and needs and was also in your price range! I hope next time you are in the market you will remember us and Bill! Once again thank you! Jarryd Carver General Manager jarrydcarver@sheehy.com 301-843-5300

garynrogers
3/02/2015

"Bill Crockett-Best Saleman We've ever worked with!"

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe from Waldorf Hyundai. Bill Crockett was our sales rep. We were starting to work with another dealership in Virginia. While we were checking out True Car values, Bill called me and stated he may be able to save us money if we were willing to come out to Maryland. We decided to give him a chance to earn our business. We are so glad we did! We had 2 trade-ins. Bill was able to meet Car Max values for us so we did not need to leave the dealership to go through Car Max. We also had a specific model in mind and wanted the vehicle fully loaded. Not only was Bill able to locate our vehicle but came in lower on the price than we had assumed to pay! Bill worked his hump off to find our car and was able to deliver in four day! Another salesman told me that other customers had to wait over a month to get this same vehicle. Bill is a great salesman to work with. No pressure, great advisor, and overall great customer service!!! Thanks again Bill for all of your hard work!

gregory.neil.1960
3/01/2015

"Bill Crockett's customer service is excellent"

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from Waldorf Hyundai on Saturday 2/28/2015. They were very busy that Saturday and the new car salesman Bill Crockett was excellent to work with. He explained all the steps we needed to take and gave us payment information and options that were made clear. He took the time to show very good customer service. Thank you.

Rgenua
1/08/2015

"Bill Crockett works to get you the best deal."

BILL Crockett was able to beat all the other Hyundai dealerships around the beltway by thousands for my 15 Sonata Eco!! Laura Via was fast & efficient in Finance. She was able to get me a lower rate than my credit union. Ask for Bill Crockett when you get there. He will get you the best deal!!

Shawn Morris
1/04/2015

"Billy Crockett"

I came into the dealership not expecting to find anything that could meet my price range. I met Billy Crockett and he had a 6 sense of exactly what my family needed and I found a car that matched my price range and made my family smile and saved the day. On my new Chevy Equinox. Thank you so much for your professionalism and care, We will return for all our future vehicles. Thank you.

hjg
12/30/2014

"Bill Crckett saved the day. Sheehy beat the others."

Our sales representative Bill Crockett made everything go smooth and made good on his word to give us top value for our trade in and best price for our new 2015 Santa Fe. We originally went to Hyundai dealership is Lexington Park MD thinking we'd be treated well ----we bought a 2012 Tucson and a 2013 Sonata. Not the case! Sheehy beat their price by multi thousands. Sheehy gained a sale but more importantly a customer for life.

dawnt
12/29/2014

"Very friendly staff and no pressure"

I went in to look at a used Elantra. The one I went to see was gone but James helped me find the perfect car for me. They worked with my budget and being self employed, they helped me get good financing. James was very knowledgeable and even loaned me his phone charger :)

Cathy Pette
12/29/2014

"Bill Crockett was the best car salesperson I've worked with!"

This was my 2nd purchase from Bill in a 30 day time period! Bill worked hard to get the deal done at a fair and competitive price for both cars purchased. He was very patient and extremely professional. His follow up was exceptional, without being too aggressive.

Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded to this review

December 29, 2014

Wow, what a terrific response, Cathy! I'm so glad to hear that Bill worked hard to get your deal done at a fair and reasonable price. Thank you for choosing Sheehy Hyundai as your dealership destination and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviews of Bill Crockett