Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Craig Phillips

Abdi Abdikadir, Sales Manager, Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Abdi Abdikadir

March 27, 2017

"The greatest dealership I have dealt with ever."

- Lashes C.

Mati Qurashi was my Sales Consultant he was so friendly and worked hard at getting me the car that I wanted even with my not so good credit he was there to help, Mati didn't stop until he got me approved he even gave my husband and I a box of pizza while he was working his magic. I'm loving my 2015 Nissan Altima I reccomend anyone looking for a car to go on over to Sheehy Nissan of Manassas and ask for Mati Qurashi I grantee he will take care of you and treat you good. You'll leave there a very happy person with a big kool aid smile I did.

March 04, 2017

"Sami noori at Sheedy "

- Andrew McCary

Sami is very courteous as well as knowledgeable of cars. Definitely got me an amazing deal. I bought a new Nissan sentry. Check him out!

March 03, 2017

"Sami at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas was awesome!"

- Kpcarter

Sami was my sales Rep and I thouroughly enjoyed working with him!!! He was courteous and very knowledgeable! He made the buying experience fun and productive! Thank you Sami!!

New 2016 Nissan Frontier, $22499