Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Abdi Abdikadir

May 25, 2017

"Feels like family"

- Altima_owner

Bought a 2nd hand 2014 Nissan Altima from this dealer. Our sales representative Vincent was very courteous, I was surprised with the professionalism and attentiveness that we have received even after telling him that I have a limited budget. Vincent worked with my wife and I to get the best deal. We had many concerns and questions about the buying process and he was very patient and addressed all our concerns. The professionalism also extended to their loan department who also gave us the best options that would work well within our budget goals. I never felt pressured into doing anything or even at the slightest moment felt any condescending attitude from the staff. If budget permits I would definitely buy another car from this dealership.

Vincent Sta.Ana

May 16, 2017

"Great Service "

- ChrisG

I am writing to acknowledge the Great customer service my husband and I received in securing a vehicle from Sheehy Nissan Manassas on 05/15/2017 The sales person Tony from the start to the end was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, answered all our questions. The General Sales Manager Migel Aguirre went above and beyond to help us by giving us different options and get the best deal. The Finance Manager Edgar Nazario was fantastic; he explained everything to us in a simple yet understandable manner. These 3 guys made our day. We took a long time to decide but they were very patient and stayed way past the closing time to help us to secure the vehicle and our experience was perfect. We will certainly come back and recommend you to our friends.

Miguel Aguirre, Vicente Gomez (Tony) Edgar Nazario

May 11, 2017

"Long trip, but well worth it!"

- Adamr611

Very good experience from top to bottom. Sami was very helpful and professional, and was able to answer all of the questions I had. I would definitely recommend him.

Sami Noori