Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Bdbd2016
5/24/2016

"New car buying"

I stopped in Sheehy Nissan of Manassas looking for a car and met Sami Noori. My car buying experience with Sami was the best I ever had. Sami was knowledable,courteous and available when needed.I would definitely go to see Sami again when I am ready to replace other car.

KoldKane
5/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I just bought a vehicle from this dealership for the first time and I must say it was the easiest and most pleasant experience we've had thus far. Our salesman was great, nice, and very pleasant. We were greeted with a smile and from there on he was joyful and supportive. I would recommend this dealership and this salesman to anyone that I know. Thanks for the great experience Mati!

Mati Quraishi

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mati Quraishi was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

Sanchezda1997
5/20/2016

"Fast working "

Bostic was great he helped out really fast and did the impossible to have us out with a new 2016 car !! Definitely recommend to find him when you visit here

Bostic

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Bostic was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again!

Wadenorman
5/14/2016

"Mati made our dream car a reality"

We saw a Chevy Equinox online at Sheehy of Richmond that we loved. After a disappointing appointment at our local dealer to purchase the vehicle, we made our way to Sheehy of Manassas to try once more. We were greeted by Mati as soon as we got out of our vehicle and he took care of us from there. He was able to meet all of our needs and eventually helped us land the vehicle of our dreams. His help was invaluable and I could not recommend Mati or this dealership enough! Check them out and ask for Mati!

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mati was able to help you out! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back again!

kileycat
5/13/2016

"Great experience"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Sami Noori was kind, helpful and personable. He never pushed me and he didn't need to. Thank you!

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Sami Noori was able to help you out! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back again!

JUDI ELAINE FARMER
5/08/2016

"Mati brought me back!"

I used to buy Nissan. Just Nissan. I used to get my 3 Nissan vehicles serviced at Sheehy. Until 2011. Looking to purchase a new vehicle I spent time at many dealers. I ended up at Sheehy Nissan, since I had narrowed it down to two vehicles. The salesman didn't have time for us, so we walked to Subaru and got my Outback. A few months later, trying to get work done at Nissan was just a calamity. I was done. Back in the market for a vehicle, I looked every where but Nissan. On a whim, I said to my husband, "Let's just look." We drove up and Mati Quraishi greeted us. He was sincere, warm and thorough as we looked at vehicles. No pressure. Ultimately, we returned to Nissan for our later purchase. We will be in the market later this summer for a new vehicle. We will go back to Sheehy and as for Mati. I suggest you do the same.

Mati Quraishi

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mati Quraishi was able to help you out! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

nnnvnksdklf
5/05/2016

"patient and helpful"

I went to Sheehy Nissan of Manassas to look at a 2003 Chevrolet Tracker I had seen on their website for a really awesome price. I sent in a request for information and they got back to me the next morning. I spoke to Sam Noori who set everything up for me to come view and test drive the car. The car drove perfect and had low miles for the age and price of the car so I went ahead a decided to buy it. Now this is when things got so frustrating for me. This was the first time I had ever financed a vehicle before so I didn't know at all what to expect when I began the process and all of the things I would need. The process ended up taking 4 hours due to my lack of knowledge but Sami helped me through it all and remained unbelievably patient throughout. They also got me a great deal on car insurance. I recommend to anyone to come here to check out new or used cars and ask for Sami Noori!

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Sami Noori was able to guide you through the process! Enjoy your new vehicle -- we look forward to seeing you back again!

Jca2450
5/03/2016

"Wonderful customer service "

Mati was lovely and helped me get my new car. The prices where reasonable and sheehy did an awesome job preparing the vehicle before putting it out on the lot. Had a couple of concerns about the vehicle but they were very helpful and resolved the problems . The saleman Mati was very friendly and welcoming. He did an outstanding job on providing the best customer service i have experienced at a dealership. Thank you so much for your help!

Mati

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mati was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Bno215@email.vccs.edu
5/02/2016

"Blessed"

So here's my story! I got home last night and my 1996 Plymouth neon just quit on me. I mean it died no come back. Engine leak, transmission leak, etc. THATS JUST TO NAME A FEW PROBLEMS. I have two jobs that I did not know how I was ever going to make it to now. The next morning I go to Eastern Motors. And I knew I diddnt have the best credit but I needed a car NOW. MR. Chau Nguyen blessed my life. His confidence was amazing. He truly had nothing but determination to keep my life going. It's more than just getting you in a car for him. It's more of what you have going on in your life and to keep you doing what you need do! I'm truley blessed he was the one to help me, going above and beyond. Years from now it will be because of him that i get to where i want to be, because of that day he kept me in a car for me to be where i need to be. Best experience I've ever had anywhere. Thank you Eastern Motors for having such an awesome and blessed human on your team!!!

Chau Nguyen

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Chau Nguyen was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

tp123
5/01/2016

"Fantastic Service!"

Bostic Beard definitely made my first car buying process enjoyable. I stopped by Sheehy Manassas due to its positive reviews and was not disappointed. They definitely have excellent customer service and I will highly recommend this dealer to anyone who is in the market for a new/used car.

Bostic Beard

May 02, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so happy Bostic Beard was able to help you in buying your first car! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Craig Phillips

Nettra Long

Reviews of Maitland  Hudson
Maitland Hudson

Internet Sales Consultant

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.