Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Brad Colding, Sr., Internet Sales Consultant , Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Brad Colding, Sr.

Internet Sales Consultant

January 20, 2017

"There's None Better Than Craig Phillips..."

- Detroit

Craig Phillips has been my salesman for more than 14 years and there's no one better in the business. He is as friendly as he is trustworthy. Craig has never pressured me into a sale and has always fought to meet my needs and desires. He knows his product line inside and out and spends extra time with his customers to ensure they make informed decisions. I am a repeat customer of Craig's, having purchased two vehicles from him, and there is no other Nissan dealership nor salesperson I will ever buy from. Craig isn't just my salesperson and advocate, he is a confidant and friend. Even when I've brought my cars in for service with no thought or need to purchase, he always greets me by name and with a hug. Such a personal touch is an absolute rarity but demonstrates Craig's innate caring for his customers. If you are in need of a vehicle, new or used, seek Craig out and you will never be disappointed in the service you receive.

January 08, 2017

""Top Notch Customer Serice""

- jeffyost

Sami Noori is an asset to Sheehy Nissan sales Department it was our second purchased of vehicle from the dealership. We love our purchase of 2013 Rogue SV for growing family. The entire staff is very friendly and courteous the make you feel conformable on making a purchase. It"s a dealership you can trust. once again thanks to Sammi , Aj and Jay and the entire staff for making our purchase painless. I can say Sheehy Nissan is our dealer for Life. Regards, Jeff @ Sarah Yost

January 01, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Lisa22

Sami was my salesman and he was very helpful! He answered every question I had. He made my car buying experience painless and easy. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Sheehy Nissan of Manassas! I plan on doing more business with them in the future!

New 2016 Nissan Frontier, $23800