Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Abdi Abdikadir

February 08, 2017

"Amazing dealership! "

- Carleigh

I was there to purchase my first car and Mati greeted me right away at the door very friendly! He then helped me find the perfect car in my price range!

February 04, 2017

"Sami at Sheehy "

- Larry3615

First of all, this was my first ever purchase from a dealership. I was terrified. Found a nice used Nissan Frontier on line, made an appointment with Sami to test drive it the next day. Got there and liked a different one better. Sami and the rest of the staff were understanding, patient and walked me through it. Great team

February 04, 2017

"Great customer service."

- Maria Melchor Orantes

First time at the dealers went great! I needed a car for my son and I and Alex found just the right one for me. It was perfect just what I needed ! Thanks to him I'm back on my feet! Came in excited , left satisfied.

New 2016 Nissan NV1500, $22999