Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

karen58
9/22/2014

"Nettra Long was my sales person"

After coming from Rosenthal Nissan of Tysons, it was a welcome relief to buy a car from Sheehy. I looked up the car I wanted online, they honored my price. No going back to the boss for a price. Gave me the highest dollar for my trade in. No haggling. Price as advertised. Gave good advise. I don't often write reviews but this is a well deserved review. Everyone was great. Thanks again, Karen

Nettra Long

September 24, 2014

Karen, thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review! I am so happy to hear your transaction was so smooth, and that we were able to get you the prefect car at the right price. Enjoy your purchase and we look forward to seeing you next time!

sorrelga
9/13/2014

"Great customer service"

No matter when we call to have our car serviced Jon always makes a time that day. He is very professional and attention to detail.

Jon Picon

September 19, 2014

Hi, Thank you for choosing Sheehy Nissan Manassas and taking the time to write this awesome review! We also appreciate your nice words about Jon. We’re fortunate to have him on our staff. Because we understand that the car-servicing process can be stressful, we strive to provide friendly and helpful service so that customers have enjoyable experiences. We’re pleased to hear that your visit aligned with this goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise!

nissanlover01
9/13/2014

"Best buying experience ever"

I recently purchased a 370Z. I went to a different dealership first and was promised several times that they would honor the Edmunds price. After test driving the car, they kept me waiting saying they were working the numbers. The price they presented was $7000 more than the Edmunds price. I walked out. Then I went to Sheehy Nissan of Manassas. My sales rep immediately honored the discount with no games and I was in and out in no time with my new car. The best car buying experience I've ever had. Highly recommend you buy from this dealership!

Eric Escueta

September 19, 2014

Hello, Thank you for sharing this 5-star review and visiting Sheehy Nissan Manassas! We also appreciate your kind words about Eric. We’re happy to have him on our team. One of our main priorities is providing high-quality customer service, so we’re thrilled to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new 3770Z!

limitless1234
9/12/2014

"Great experience and awesome customer service!! "

It was time for my next oil change and tire rotation. I was over a couple hundred miles due to my busy schedule. Called in to schedule an appointment and Franklin was very easy to work with. He accommodated an appointment that fitted my scheduled perfectly. I am very happy with his service overall. If you are looking for great customer service, Franklin is the guy!

Franklin Gonzalez

folsom71101
9/12/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service & Experience"

I recently leased a Rogue Select from the dealership and could not have been more pleased with the overall experience. Eric E worked diligently and patiently with us throughout the entire process. Every individual I met in the dealership was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure and no gimmicks. In this day in age, it's rare to find businesses that actually care about the customer and Sheehy Nissan went above and beyond. I will be returning in the future for any vehicle needs and for future purchases. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new Nissan!

Eric Escueta, Miguel

beba1883

"Awesome experience!"

I brought my Nissan Murano to Sheehy Nissan and one of the service representatives helped me with it. He explain to me what was going on with my car really good and took care of the problem. His name is Franklin G. He is an awesome person and courteous. I'll definitely come back to Sheehy Nissan. Great dealer and great service!!

Franklin G.

verza2014
9/12/2014

"Great experience at sheehy nissan"

I like going to sheehy for service on my car, the stuff is courteous and always there for you.. My last oil change and tire rotation took around 45 minutes... And on top of that free with my vip membership... I would recommend this dealer to anyone in a heart beat... Frank. My service writer was very professional and very knowledgeable.. I am very pleased with the service... Sheehy is mu dealer of choice for any new cars to come... And for any services needed... Thanks sheehy Nissan!

Frank Gonzalez

alexdhopkins
9/03/2014

"Said Hashemi - great salesman"

I purchased a new '14 Xterra two weeks ago, and am very happy with the purchase experience. I would have ended up purchasing a used 2010 Xterra at Battlefield across the street if not for Said's superior salesmanship. He is a wonderful salesman: persistent yet respectful, pleasant yet professional. The world needs more consumer salesmen like Said Hashemi, and I will go out of my way to deal with him again next time I'm in the market for a car.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for writing this excellent review and visiting Sheehy Nissan Manassas. We also appreciate your kind words about Said. We’re lucky to have him on our team! We understand that the car-buying process can be a hassle, so we strive to provide helpful and friendly service to ensure that customers have the most enjoyable experiences possible. We’re thrilled to hear that your experience aligned with this goal! Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new 2014 Xterra!

Omar Jan
8/28/2014

"best service"

had great time with eric great human being and sales person and great dealer to choose time i buy my next car.... I have been a Sheehy customer since 2012! I was blessed to have Bostic B. As my sale rep! When we purchased our Rogue he was amazing BUT it was the need to upgrade after only TWO years where he really went to bat for us!! He was able to get us out of one loan and into another with minimal loss!!! He is the picture of service!!! I have to admit, I waited to see him before I ever got out of my vehicle. If you need a vehicle, ask for home!!!!

eric - great human being

August 29, 2014

Thanks for the five star review! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and we’re glad that we were able to provide you with great service. Thanks for all of your kind words about our team; we will definitely pass along the compliments to them. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car. We hope to see you for any future maintenance needs.

Toadofva
8/09/2014

"New car for me"

First new car in 12 years and Eric Escueta made the purchase pain free. The financially part was also very stress free. Haven't use the service dept but I know exactly where to go when I do. Thanks Eric

Eric Escueta

August 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear that Eric was able to walk you through the buying process so smoothly! We always strive to provide quality customer service, and we are pleased to hear your experience was positive. Don’t hesitate to call us with any service questions that you may have, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reviews of Abdi Abdikadir
Abdi Abdikadir

Reviews of Ronny Valdez
Ronny Valdez

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.