Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Marineone1
7/02/2015

"Rogue From Sheey"

I got my rogue from Kris Byrd at Sheehy. The internet sales process was quick, easy and painless. He does exactly what he says he will do. If you are going to buy a car over the internet. Kris is the guy to see. Kris and Sheehy will get all my future business and referrals.

Kris Byrd

Dana109t
6/30/2015

"A great experience"

I got my ford fusion from the sheehy used auto outlet in Centerville road in manassas. I can't say enough nice things about the staff. They were patient with me through a finacial blooper and we're very helpful with finding me my best finance options as well as picking my vehicle. Wilbur made shopping fun and easy while Ruben and Brian really worked their magic behind the desk. Thank you again guys!

kowens
6/28/2015

"Great experience in sales"

I really appreciated Michael taking care of us. He worked out a great deal for me and I would definitely recommend him to all my friends- thanks!

Michael Rastegari

The happy end
6/28/2015

"The most easy process ever!!!"

Me and my husband Mike went to different dealers, everyone of them advertise their cars at low price , the problem was we need to qualified for military discount and recent college grad, until we find Sheehy Nissan in Manassas we deal with Carlos, he make the process very easy, he told us that if we are military or recent college grad we can get extra discounts, we are very happy with our desition..

Carlos Cabrera

martell2446
6/27/2015

"1st Nissan...Great experience."

Started email contact with Brad Colding. Told him what we were interested in, a Nissan Rogue. Came in and Brad took care of us from the start. Worked with us to find what we need. Brad was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. Never felt pressured at all. Thank you Brad for helping us get our 1st Nissan.

3000is
6/20/2015

"Amazing Service"

The service was amazing, great facility, friendly staff, awesome hospitality and customer service. The sales and finance department really worked with me and helped me get a great deal. I recommend you look for victor wandei if you choose this dealership nothing but great assistance from him.

Maria_06
6/16/2015

"Best experience at a dealership !!!!!"

I went in to trade in my Nissan Altima 2012 for the new 2015 Altima and I have to say at first I had no idea if I was able to get a car but turns out I got the car I wanted and I was so happy the staff was very helpful they made sure I was getting a good price for my car worth Ronnie Valdez was an Amazing help thru it all I wouldn't have done it without his help he put a lot of time and effort into making sure I was making the right choice ! I will definitely be back for my next car. Thanks so much Sheehy Nissan and Ronnie !!! :)

jdunc04
6/14/2015

"awesome service and great team"

I just want to give the team at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas a big thank you for all the work they put into my trade in deal and especially Craig Phillips, my salesman, who was very knowledgable in any car that I was interested in looking at. I never felt pressured to buy or enter into any deal the whole time i was there, Craig seemed to take an interest in what it was that I was looking for and showed me a few different models to see what I liked the best. When I was test driving the car I ended up buying, he was there to show me all the features of the car to make sure that my test driving experience was the best it could be. Craig has an awesome team that backs him up that the process of buying a car ended up being a great experience. I had ordered new rubber mats for my new car and when they came in Craig personally delivered them to my home and installed them in my car for me to make sure I was satisfied with the purchase. The team at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas did a great job of making sure that I felt comfortable the whole time I was there. I had to bring my children with me and Craig was very patient and helped entertain them while i filled out my paper work. I would recommend this dealership to everyone for the wonderful experience I had with them. Thank you Craig Phillips for making my car buying a great experience. Rachel Lipe

jdunc04
6/14/2015

"Great Service and Support"

I needed a new vehicle for both myself and my fiancé. Craig Phillips was able to get me two cars that night and worked till after midnight to get the deal done. After the sale Craig Phillps came to my home and showed me how to program my apps to include my new Facebook app. I would recommend Craig to anyone that is interested in buying a car and not being hassled. When you are ready to buy, he is ready. Jonathan Duncan

BettyBoop
6/13/2015

"Awesome sales team."

Working with Brad Colding made my decision making very easy. He answered all of my questions plus offered additional information. He went over a complete review of my vehicle before I left the lot and is always available if I have questions. Each time I have come into the dealership he has made time to talk to me and find out how I am doing and what was going on with my vehicle. Would definitely buy another vehicle from him.

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.