Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Duncan Olcese
7/24/2016

"Excelente experience with ronny helping us"

Me anda my familia where looking for a car ando when we went to Nissan sheehy from te begining ronny help getting a New car that World work with my budget ando answer all type oficina question, helping algo with the and onda the downpayment. Igual recomend this place with allá the employees but especial y with ronny he will get yo te right deal for you.

Ronny valdez

July 27, 2016

Thank you so much for the review Duncan! We are so glad that you had such a great experience and that Ronny was able to help you out! See you soon, and enjoy your new vehicle!!

Eddie17
7/21/2016

""Phenomenal Dealer and Phenomenal Service!""

Just days ago I purchased my 3rd car from Sheehy Nissan of Manassas because of the superior service I received from Craig Phillips. Sheehy has become a household name in my family due to Craig. Thank you for being so genuine, and accommodating. Craig helped me save money, expedite the buying process so that I could take the car with me - and that I did! Thanks Craig your friendliness and your Outstanding service. You genuinely care for people and you are so eager to go the extra mile for your customers. Thank you so much!

GizmoRage
7/18/2016

"Awesome Dealer, with excellent service"

I have purchased many vehicles from Sheehy manassas have always returned because of the service, especially Craig Phillips, he is awesome with customer service, knowledge and experience, and is by far the best at what he does , and cant be compared to any other dealership.

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Craig was able to help you out! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!

Brian1978
7/13/2016

"Excellent buying experience. "

Very hard to find these days the level of customer service I experienced at Sheehy Nissan of manassas. My sales person Mati Quaraishi and the sales manager Brad Smith were very honest and friendly during the entire buying experience. I would highly recommend anyone to buy a vehicle from them.

Mati Quaraishi

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Brad and Mati were able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Jessi71
7/12/2016

"I bought a new car."

I have had a very nice experience with you. I bought two cars from your Dealer and my personal sales is Ronnie Valdez. He was very nice to me and also he gave me all the information that I had requested from him. I would not hesitate to refer back to Ronnie Valdez for future car purchases.

Ronnie Valdez

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Ronnie was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you soon, enjoy your new vehicle!

lsmithfamily
7/10/2016

"Great service once again! "

Came to buy a second Rogue from Alex. My last one was involved in a total lost and I left unharmed! Since this proved to me that the quality of Nissan is exceptional all I decided to purchase a second one. I called alex and came in the next day. He help me find one and be in and out in no time! Thank you for treating me like family!

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!! We are so glad that we can provide a vehicle that you feel safe in and are so loyal to. We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Chelly Johnson
7/08/2016

"Excellent Service - Mr. Craig Phillips I"

This was my first visit to Sheehy Nissan of Manassas and had the wonderful experience of working with Mr. Craig Phillips I. Mr. Phillips is Mr. Customer Service, he is thorough and made the overall experience of buying a new car extremely pleasant. He worked with us in finding the right car for me and that took some time and even after getting the car, he made sure it was spotless when I drove it off the lot. The overall experience of the dealership is excellent -- everyone was great to work with. I will definitely recommend Sheehy Nissan to my friends. Thank you Mr. Phillips for such a wonderful experience.

July 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Craig was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!

McKennah
7/06/2016

"Great Experience for First Time Buyer"

This was my first time buying and financing through a dealer, and the employees at Sheehy made it as easy as possible for me. They managed to help me find what I wanted at the price I wanted, and I went home with more than I expected! Mati was professional and great to work with.

Mati Quraishi

July 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience in our dealership, and that Mati was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Zacharias Gore
7/05/2016

"I had a great experience"

I have know craig phillips for years he has gone above and beyond to work with me multiple times he has sold me multiple cars and has taken good care of me .. When i accidentally locked myself out of my car he even helped me get into the vehicle because i didnt have a spare

July 14, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that Craig was able to provide such a positive experience in a less than desirable situation for you. We appreciate your loyalty!

bob h
6/18/2016

"Thank You Mati!"

Thank you for awesome help you extend to us when were purchasing a new car Mati. For putting an extra mile in walking with us during the process. Great job!

MATI

Luke Pelikan

New Car Sales Manager

Reviews of Abdi Abdikadir
Abdi Abdikadir

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.