Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Internet Sales Consultant

September 22, 2017

"Great experience "

- Bigblue

I had a great time at the dealership everyone was friendly. Very helpful. Vincent had me feel right at home every time I am there. If I am getting my car service. He stop by and make that I am ok he calls and check on me and my car just to my sure there is no problem. Best customer service I seen in years. Thank you all.

Vincent

September 21, 2017

"SERVICE WAS GREAT"

- Marie

I bought my first car last August 30, 2017. Mati was the one who helped us, he was so nice and accommodating. He made everything so easy and quick. Thank you Mati for all your help.

Mati Quraishi

September 12, 2017

"Buying experience and customer service"

- Awoh

Quick and enjoyable. I was treated with respect. I like the staff and wpuld recommend it anyone looking for a new pr used car. Thanks

Sami Noori