Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jdunc04
6/14/2015

"awesome service and great team"

I just want to give the team at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas a big thank you for all the work they put into my trade in deal and especially Craig Phillips, my salesman, who was very knowledgable in any car that I was interested in looking at. I never felt pressured to buy or enter into any deal the whole time i was there, Craig seemed to take an interest in what it was that I was looking for and showed me a few different models to see what I liked the best. When I was test driving the car I ended up buying, he was there to show me all the features of the car to make sure that my test driving experience was the best it could be. Craig has an awesome team that backs him up that the process of buying a car ended up being a great experience. I had ordered new rubber mats for my new car and when they came in Craig personally delivered them to my home and installed them in my car for me to make sure I was satisfied with the purchase. The team at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas did a great job of making sure that I felt comfortable the whole time I was there. I had to bring my children with me and Craig was very patient and helped entertain them while i filled out my paper work. I would recommend this dealership to everyone for the wonderful experience I had with them. Thank you Craig Phillips for making my car buying a great experience. Rachel Lipe

jdunc04
6/14/2015

"Great Service and Support"

I needed a new vehicle for both myself and my fiancé. Craig Phillips was able to get me two cars that night and worked till after midnight to get the deal done. After the sale Craig Phillps came to my home and showed me how to program my apps to include my new Facebook app. I would recommend Craig to anyone that is interested in buying a car and not being hassled. When you are ready to buy, he is ready. Jonathan Duncan

BettyBoop
6/13/2015

"Awesome sales team."

Working with Brad Colding made my decision making very easy. He answered all of my questions plus offered additional information. He went over a complete review of my vehicle before I left the lot and is always available if I have questions. Each time I have come into the dealership he has made time to talk to me and find out how I am doing and what was going on with my vehicle. Would definitely buy another vehicle from him.

Ray Toz
6/12/2015

"Veteran Trusted!"

I have just purchased my third vehicle from Sheehy Nissan. Each time I have work with Craig Phillips who is also a Marine. I could not be more pleased with the service I receive from the entire team at Sheehy. I would not hesitate to refer Craig and his team as I already have to my friends and family.

Fabs33
6/09/2015

"I got the car that not only did i need but wanted as well !"

Vincent Santa-Ana is the man to go ! If it wasnt for him, I probably wouldnt have gotten a great car nor a great deal on it ! I told him what i needed and provided exactly what I was looking for. Im in love with my new 2015 Nissan Sentra ! I couldnt have chosen anyone better than him to do the job !

bametcalf
3/05/2015

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

Team at Sheehy Nissan was easy to work with, did not pressure me, fair, and honest. I got a great deal, and I'm pleased with everything they did. First rate! Special thanks to Eric and Abdi.

celaura2014
2/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I would like to thank to all who were involved in the purchase of our Nissan Frontier. All of you were friendly, patience and very kind with us. You guys didn't give up in helping us to get the best APR and the best price. I truly appreciate you all for the hard work and for the most important thing to make us happy. Defenetly, I would recommend your dealership to my family and friends. God bless you all.

Naldo Sousa, Miguel Aguirre, Drum Arthurton

February 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Recommendations are the largest compliment we can receive and we truly appreciate it! We hope you enjoy your new Frontier! Shaun Hicks General Manager shaunhicks@sheehy.com (703)361-5161

carolyn
2/15/2015

"great experience"

would highly recommend this dealership. Ihad spoken with 3 other dealerships and these guys definitely gave me the best deal. Abdi and nettra were very professional, helpful and patient. Carolyn

nettra long

Susan
12/22/2014

"Very Happy "

Mark Clarke, the salesman with whom I worked, was courteous, knowledgeable about Nissan vehicles and the Juke. I appreciated his professional demeanor and the time he spent making sure I had what I needed before and while I was deciding to purchase the 2014 Juke. You are fortunate to have such a top-notch employee.

Mark Clarke

December 23, 2014

Susan, Thank you for honoring us with a 5-star review! I am so pleased to hear Mark was able to meet your needs and fit you into the right car. He is one of our best salesmen, so we are lucky to have him on the Sheehy Nissan team. We hope you enjoy your new car, and please come see us if any automotive needs arise in the future.

beba1883
12/13/2014

"Great Service!"

Best service ever! Franklin is very polite and gives a great customer service all the time. I will come back for sure and tell my friends about it too.

Franklin G.

December 15, 2014

Hi, Thank you for visiting Sheehy Nissan of Manassas and taking the time to write this five-star review. We also appreciate your nice words about Franklin. We’re lucky to have him on our team. We strive to provide high-quality service, so we’re thrilled to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise!

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.