Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"best service"

had great time with eric great human being and sales person and great dealer to choose time i buy my next car.... I have been a Sheehy customer since 2012! I was blessed to have Bostic B. As my sale rep! When we purchased our Rogue he was amazing BUT it was the need to upgrade after only TWO years where he really went to bat for us!! He was able to get us out of one loan and into another with minimal loss!!! He is the picture of service!!! I have to admit, I waited to see him before I ever got out of my vehicle. If you need a vehicle, ask for home!!!!

eric - great human being

August 29, 2014

Thanks for the five star review! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and we’re glad that we were able to provide you with great service. Thanks for all of your kind words about our team; we will definitely pass along the compliments to them. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car. We hope to see you for any future maintenance needs.

"New car for me"

First new car in 12 years and Eric Escueta made the purchase pain free. The financially part was also very stress free. Haven't use the service dept but I know exactly where to go when I do. Thanks Eric

Eric Escueta

August 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear that Eric was able to walk you through the buying process so smoothly! We always strive to provide quality customer service, and we are pleased to hear your experience was positive. Don’t hesitate to call us with any service questions that you may have, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

"Bostic!!!"

Bostic B.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership! We are always happy to see familiar faces returning to our dealership. We appreciate your compliments of Bostic, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

"Quest for a new family vehicle"

Got a 2nd one on the way and figured we'd get ahead of the game and get a minivan. Also had a roadtrip to OBX with the in-laws so we were looking to travel in comfort. Our experience at Sheehy Nissan of Manassas was very good. Our salesman Craig was humble and honest throughout the entire car buying experience. We were looking at minivans and although we were looking for a used Nissan Quest he let us test drive a decked-out brand new 2014 Quest LE. While we were test driving he located a used 2011 SL (30,000 miles) with the color combo and options that we wanted at a different Sheehy dealership. We ended up buying the van without seeing it in-person knowing that we could cancel the sale if it didn’t meet expectations. Craig set a date when we could pick the van up and kept us informed about the status of the van ensuring it would be ready for pickup. What I didn't know up front and neither did Craig, was that van hadn't yet gone through the complete inspection. When the van arrived at Sheehy Nissan they fully inspected it again and put a new set of tires and re-detailed it. When we picked up the van it looked brand new with the exception of a door ding, which was touched-up. Driving our new van around Manassas had the same feel and handling as the brand new 2014 that we first test drove. The van also included the DVD remote control and headphones which we immediately started playing for our 1.5 year old daughter. We love our Nissan Quest and we thank Craig and Nissan Sheehy of Manassas for introducing us to our newest family memory and bringing us all together.

September 10, 2014

Bryan, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always enjoy hearing feedback from our customers and are happy you had a positive experience at Sheehy Nissan Manassas. We are glad our team was able to help you find the car you were looking for as well as making sure it was properly inspected. We appreciate your business and hope to earn it any for any future service needs. Enjoy your Quest!

"Poor service on title and tags"

Tags and title not initiated until 4 days before 30 day tag expired, unable to drive car for 3 weeks until new tag arrived. Poor communication with co workers and customers, inconsistent with conversations, doesn't respond to voice messages, doesn't notify the customer of progress of title and tags, unreliable, doesn't have any regard for the customer. Our experience buying the car with Eric was excellent. Would not buy another car here if I knew the same person was going to handle the title and tags.

Shelena

July 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sheehy Nissan Manassas. We take our customers’ reviews very seriously. I am sorry to hear that you had such an issue with renewing your tags. Customer service is always on the top of our priority list and I am sorry to hear that you don’t feel we delivered on our end. Feel free to contact me to further discuss the problem at carlleckner@sheehy.com. Carl Leckner, General Manager

"buying my dream car"

They were awesome thanks to Naldo Sousa for getting me into my dream car, the 370Z fully loaded. Naldo got me a good price on it and he been highly recommended from me. If you looking for a Nissan or deciding on buying one. Come to Nissan of Manassas talk to Naldo like I did.

Naldo Sousa

July 01, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We strive to provide quality customer service in all that we do, and we are pleased to learn that you were able to experience this first-hand. We appreciate your compliments of Naldo, and we will be sure to share your kind words with him. We appreciate your recommendation to others, and we hope you will enjoy your new purchase!

"Nissan Service"

I was very pleased with the timeliness, courtesy, and professionalism of Bill and the technicians. This a model of an excellent service environment and practice. Keep this up!!

Bill Swor

July 01, 2014

Connie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you experienced the excellent service that we pride ourselves on here at Sheehy Nissan Manassas! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Routine Maintenance"

My Rogue needed its routine oil change. Called on Tuesday and got appointment for the following morning. The guys in this service department are always eager to make this a happy customer. Never a hassle to get work done. The friendliest group of Service people I have met in my many years of owning automobiles. My car was ready to go in under an hour.

Darryl

June 27, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at our dealership service center. Taking care of our customer's needs is our top priority! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Any feedback, positive or negative, helps us to better serve our future customers. Thank you again, your business is truly valued.

"Great Experiece At Sheehy Nissan"

Thanks to Naldo I got a brand new Rogue he did a great job. For anyone who will be buying a new car and if you need a salesman that has your best interest in mind go see Naldo, he will do the best he can to help you out.

naldo

June 27, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that Naldo could help you find the perfect Rogue! We work hard to ensure that our customers find the perfect vehicle and we are so happy that Naldo could help you find yours. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Andrew at Sheehy Nissan"

I bought my Altima from Andrew at Sheehy Nissan. I use to hate going to dealerships to buy a car..... But after my experience with Andrew and Sheehy, I cant wait to go back! They made everything so easy! I love my New Altima and in a few years, I will be back for another car! Thanks guys!!!

Andrew Burroughs

June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear feedback from all our customers! We are so glad you had a great experience here and with Andrew! We would love to help you with any future car buying needs you may have!

Reviews of Said Hashemi
Said Hashemi

Reviews of Abdi Abdikadir
Abdi Abdikadir

Reviews of Ronny Valdez
Ronny Valdez

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.