Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Abdi Abdikadir

Craig Phillips, Sales, Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Craig Phillips

December 09, 2016

"Great buying experience, Professional and Courteous Salesmen"

- Murano

Mati was the initial Sales consutlant I met at Sheehy. I was blown away by just how professional, courteous and accommodating Mati was in helping me purchase my new SUV. My original intent was to just stop by Sheehy to pickup a brochure but after meeting with Mati, I decided to stay here and work with him to make a purchase instead of returning to the previous dealership I visited earlier in the week. I'm very happy I did! The customer service I received from Mati was exceptional! I also met with both Craig and Abdi. As well, they made me feel like my business was appreciated. My overall pleasant, no hassle buying experience at Sheey Nissan of Manassas will definitely cause me to visit this dealership again as well as refer family and friends here.

December 08, 2016

"Great Experience "

- Jeff9015

This was the first experience I've had with a major vehicle purchase. I worked with Sami Noori to get my 2013 Rogue and I'm glad that I did. I felt very comfortable with the service I received, both before and after the deal was done, and I never felt pushed or pressured to do anything. I will recommend Sheehy Nissan and Sami to my friends.

December 07, 2016

"Excellent Exceptional Service Experience "

- Don

Sami of sheehy Nissan (Manassas) was exceptionally excellent in providing help and accurate information during the sales process. I have never experienced a more friendly atmosphere whilst doing a purchase. Sami and the entire team exceeded my every expectation and I left with so much joy. I believe that's how car buying is meant to be! Thank Sami and thanks Kadir. You guys are awesome!

New 2016 Nissan Frontier, $24580