Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Mommyof3

"Simple and easy!!"

I am so happy with my new vehicle I just purchased!!!! I can't explain how amazing the customer service there is at Sheehy Nissan!!!! The girls in customer relations made this experience so amazing!!! Olivia and Nicole are a dynamic duo and Nettra Long is the BEST sales person I have ever met!!!! Thank you Sheehy for making this car buying experience excellent!!!!

Olivia, Nicole

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Nettra Long, Oliva & Nicole! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dave

"Happy!"

I recently leased a vehicle from Sheehy Nissan and my experience was extraordinary! My sales person Mark Clarke was very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant to deal with. I negotiated the price with Mark over the phone being that I don't live in the area. The day I drove in Mark had the car ready to go, I test drove it and signed the papers and it only took about 2 hours. I have been leasing cars for a while and this is the first time I walk out feeling like I want to come back and only do business at Sheehy Nissan. Thanks Mark for making this a wonderful experience.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Mark Clarke! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ezra85

"amazing deal"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Nettra Long helped us find the truck of our dreams! We were in the market for months and finally he called me and told me he found what I have been looking for. I was almost ready to give up but he went above and beyond to get the car to us as soon as he could. Once we drove the truck we immediately fell in love!!!! Quick, easy and no stress... We definitely dealt with the best!!!

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Nettra Long! Enjoy your new truck, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

bryn

"Mark was fantastic!"

My husband and I were shopping online for several weeks looking for the perfect car and finally narrowed down our ideal car and price. We found Sheehy Nissan and saw they had the best prices for the car we were looking for. Mark Clarke was fantastic! Through the entire process we didn't feel pressured and the negotiation of prices was on point. No money down and the vehicle we purchased was even better than the original one we wanted. The customer service at Sheehy exceeded my expectations of car buying for sure. I have recommended Mark to all my friends and co-workers

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Mike Clarke! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Blacktieaffair
5/30/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

From the moment we entered and were greeeted by or salesman, Hudson Maitland, to us signing the paperwork at the end: an exceptionally pleasant experience.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Hudson Maitland! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tim2121
5/27/2016

"Buy a Truck at a Great Place"

You want a good car at a great price. This is the place to go. I got a pre owned truck from Kris Byrd at this dealership. Was pretty fast with no BS. I suggest you all go see Kris for your pre owned needs.

Kris Byrd

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Kris Byrd! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

kimberlym

"Great team at Sheehy"

I love my new Murano Platinum. Thanks to Craig Phillps and Nettra Long for making the entire test drive and buying experience so easy and enjoyable. These two are knowledgable and ever-helpful. Well done team!

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience working with Craig and Nettra! Enjoy your new Nissan Murano!

Clyde21

"Easy everytime"

If you want a easy, hassal free expierence go see Kris Byrd at Sheehy Nissan Of Manassas. I have bought 3 cars from him. My son has bought a car from him and 3 of my friends. Every time he makes it simple to get it done.

Kristopher Byrd

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had so many positive experiences working with Kris Byrd! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bones
5/26/2016

"Friendly knowledge and patient"

Bostic took the time to understand our situation and provide options such as leasing or buying new as well as looking at used vehicles. He always followed up when he said he would,

Bostic Beard

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience working with Bostic Beard! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Minniec13
5/26/2016

"Great deal"

Had a very pleasant experience with my first NEW car at Nissan. Craig Was amazing and helped make it all work to what I needed.

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience working with Craig! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Craig Phillips
Craig Phillips

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.