Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Venezuela
6/09/2016

"Excellent Service"

My husband and I recently bought two cars from Ronny, his professionalism, knowledge, attention and knowledge not only stop us to look in other brands and dealerships but to make a decision to buy our cars at Sheehy Nissan Manassas.

Ronny Valdez

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Ronny Valdez was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Cwade731
6/05/2016

"Bought a 2013 Nissan Altima!"

Bought a great used car today. Had the best experience I have ever had! By far the best dealership I have ever been to. I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Ronny,Valdez

June 15, 2016

Alpha
6/01/2016

"Bought a new Nissan Versa"

Tanner helped me find the perfect car for me! If anyone goes to Sheehy Nissan of Manassas, definitely ask for Tanner he will take his time to make sure you are happy!

Tanner Baine

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Tanner Baine! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Muranorider
6/01/2016

"Loving my new ! murano"

Got a new murano from Alex and Abdi and they have treated me with respect! I recently traded in my ZDX and got a new 2016 NISSAN MURANO! My only concern were some scratchs but Alex made sure to take care of it! I am really happy with the service I received from Sheehy Nissan of Manassas!

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Alex Aguilar! Enjoy your new Nissan Murano, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

riverasandram

"Love it!!"

I got a new Nissan Altima and Leo V. helped make it happen! His manager got me the best rate, better then anyone else. Thanks Sheehy Nissan for all you help!! Love my new Altima!

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Leo Ventura! Enjoy your new Nissan Altima, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

David L
5/31/2016

"Smooth Sale! Great Job Charlie Ortiz! "

I was hesitant about going to a dealership being that when I went a few months ago I had a bad experience with a rude salesman and his approach was very off. So I decided to check this dealership and let me say that this dealership has earned my business. Thanks to Charlie Ortiz my daughter closed the deal with a great view. Helpful and answers any questions or concerns. Charlie Ortiz is the man!

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Charlie Ortiz! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

OneHappyGirl
5/31/2016

"He Made it easy Thanks Brad"

I hate buying cars and was umm kind of hard on him but he wouldn't let me be stressed. Brad Colding is a true sales professional and I'm so glad I worked with him. He made the deal and made this the most comfortable buying experience. Thanks again Brad I'll be sending family your way real soon

Dean

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Brad Colding! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

LindaA

"Best Experience Ever"

I came in to buy a car that I so deasprately needed and I was worried about going in and coming out with nothing. Brad Colding helped me with the entire process and I came out with a brand new Sentra. He was very pleasant and made everything easy for me.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Brad Colding! Enjoy your new Nissan Sentra, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

MalcolmA

"Happy"

My mother in law was in need of a new car but was very scared about going to speak with someone about it. She went to Sheehy and spoke with Brad Colding and came back that same day with a brand new Nissan Sentra. Brad gave her an awesome deal on the car and her payments were lower than expected. We can't thank Brand enough for everything that he has done.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Brad Colding! We hope your mother-in-law enjoys her new Nissan Sentra, and we look forward to seeing you both again soon!

Mommyof3

"Simple and easy!!"

I am so happy with my new vehicle I just purchased!!!! I can't explain how amazing the customer service there is at Sheehy Nissan!!!! The girls in customer relations made this experience so amazing!!! Olivia and Nicole are a dynamic duo and Nettra Long is the BEST sales person I have ever met!!!! Thank you Sheehy for making this car buying experience excellent!!!!

Olivia, Nicole

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience working with Nettra Long, Oliva & Nicole! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Craig Phillips

Brad Smith

Used Car Sales Manager

Reviews of Abdi Abdikadir
Abdi Abdikadir

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.