Read Reviews Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Mark GrattonSales 4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Sheehy Nissan of Manassas has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days?

Value, Selection and Price
You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!

Convenient Location
To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive.

Service, Parts, Accessories
When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

Our Location

celaura2014
6/17/2014 12:58:13 PM

Eric Escueta and Miguel Lazo

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

My husband and I really appreciated Eric Escueta (seller) and Miguel Lazo (finance) during the purchase of our vehicle Nissan NV200. Both of them were so friendly and the most important they were focus on us to cover all our needs. Thank you to the both of them and the rest of the employees that were also indirectly involved with this purchase.

Added: 7/20/2014 10:53:47 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Here at Sheehy Nissan Manassas we understand buying a car can be a frustrating task, so we try to make the process as hassle-free as possible. I am glad Eric and Miguel were of such great help to you. We hope you enjoy your new Nissan and that we see you again.

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

kwright0805
6/17/2014 4:47:04 AM

Nettra Long

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

I have rated 5 stars for everything because the customer service Nettra Long provided for me was amazing. He walked me through all of the steps to guide me to my new car. The quality of knowledge he had on my car was so helpful for me to make my decision. Nettra Long was very friendly to my entire family the join in on the new car search. My overall experience was GREAT Price was great and they really worked with me. If the had the option of 10.. I would give it to him. I love my New Nissan Rouge and I will send people your way. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Added: 7/20/2014 10:54:05 PM

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am always thrilled to hear feedback from our customers and it is people like you that help keep our dealership going. I am glad you had such a positive experience, especially with Nettra. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to him. If you have any questions or concerns about your Nissan Rouge, please don't hesitate to contact us. We greatly appreciate your business. Please come back and see us!

"Sheehy Rocks!"

Kphilips
6/15/2014 10:52:33 PM

Carlos Cabrera

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

Sheehy Nissan is awesome! I got my Altima at a great price and my salesman helped me find the one that best fit my needs. He was friendly and I never felt pressured to buy the car. Thanks Carlos!

Twitter
"Great DealerShip with an Awsome Sale Rep"

Mike21Dalson
6/15/2014 10:46:40 PM

Kristopher Byrd

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

I was looking for some cars online and found what I was looking for on Sheehy's website. I put in an inquiry on a 2014 Altima. I didn't expect to get much back as most dealerships go. But to my surprise Kris Byrd responded back to me within minutes and it was all smooth sailing from there. From start to finish I was able to get in out in less then 2 hrs. I went in got what I wanted at the advertise price. No games, No B.S. I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Kris and all the folks at Sheehy for making this easy. I will definitely be sending more peeps Kris's way

"NETTRA LONG"

juiceyj7
6/15/2014 1:35:36 PM

NETTRA LONG

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

I WAS INTERESTED IN A NEW VEHICLE AND THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST EXPERIENCE. I DID MY RESEARCH AND I HAD MY MIND MADE UP ON THE CHOICE OF VEHICLE I WOULD PURCHASE. NETTRA WAS KNOWLEDGABLE, FRIENDLY, THOROUGH AND FUNNY. THIS DAY IN TIME WHERE CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAVES A LOT LEFT TO BE DESIRED, NETTRA LONG WAS THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE. I'VE TOLD FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND WOULD REFER THEM TO NETTRA

"thank you sami"

joseph222
6/14/2014 10:22:18 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
sami noori

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

recently test drove a senrta from this dealership my salesmen was sami he helped me through out the process of car selecting he was very helpful and very knowledgeable and most important of all he was very professional when i went there i seriously didn't know that much about the nissan sentra...i love the senrta definitely recommend this dealer..thank you sami for all the help when im ready i will definitely be back...

Twitter
"William Estes is Great!"

festesiii
6/14/2014 10:57:50 AM

William Estes

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

I was very pleased with Sheehy Nissan and William Estes. I had been to Dodge and Toyota Dealers looking for a truck with 4WD, power seats, Blue Tooth, and a console. Not one of the other dealers and salespeople listened and all tried to sell me a truck with features I did not want or V6's. In addition, the prices were always outside of what I wanted to pay because of deceptive pricing. William Estes listened took me to two trucks and I found exactly what I was looking for. We went to see what the cost was and he fought to get me a very aggressive price. I walked out of the dealership in less than two hours with what I wanted at a price below what I had set as my budget. I would recommend William and Sheehy as the place to buy a vehicle at a fair price, and where they listen to your needs.

Great Great Great

"Buying a Nissan Ultima"

terriwestby
6/13/2014 2:11:42 PM

Craig PhillipsCraig Phillips

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

The Nissan Ultima that I purchased is one of the best cars I have owned. It handles extremely exceptionally well. It is a beautiful car. Craig Phillips of Sheehy Nissan listened to what I
wanted in a vehicle and was extremely helpful.

Twitter
"Just bought a Nissan Leaf from AJ Quraishi."

wajmaq7
6/13/2014 10:36:23 AM

AJ Quraishi

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

WOW!! What a pleasant experience. Never thought car buying could be this simple and enjoyable. Got a Great deal and the car with the color and options I was looking for. Thank you AJ and Sheehy Nissan of Manassas.

Twitter
"My first time buying a car experience"

Chip23peyton
6/10/2014 10:15:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Brad Colding, Sr.Brad Colding, Sr.

My Review Of Sheehy Nissan of Manassas:

I was recomended to Brad by my wife, she's purchased several cars from him in the past. The entire process was a lot easier then I expected. I gave Brad a list of cars that I saw on the lot that I wanted to choose from, I told him the one I wanted the most, thinking I wasnt going to get it. To my surprise Brad worked out an amazing deal and I drove away in the car I orginially had my eye on. I didnt feel pressured and I didnt walk away feeling like I got taken advantage of. Brad really helped me out, and I'm truly thankful!

Added: 6/18/2014 2:47:13 PM

Thanks for the five-star review! We always enjoy receiving feedback on our performance from our customers. I'm so glad that Brad was able to show you our smooth car-buying experience and that he was able to find you a great deal! Enjoy your purchase and let us know if you have any maintenance needs!

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>