Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

9010 Liberia Ave,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Sheehy Nissan of Manassas Info
About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on our website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Duane Miller
8/20/2016

""Easy Price" is not so easy!"

I searched the internet and found a very nice Titan XD at the Manassas Sheehy dealership. The sales associate I spoke with was very friendly. I told him what price I was willing to pay and after a few weeks the price dropped to a reasonable level. I live two and a half hours away from the dealership but was told repeatedly that there was "no hidden costs" and the negotiations could only take place if I came to the dealership. I told him that I would be in to PURCHASE the vehicle at the "EASY PRICE" that was posted online which was $46,250. When I got to the dealership there was so many additional fee and charges that it was well over $52,000 and they tried to give me $5500 less than fair trade value. Thjis basically made the vehicle sticker price! Apparently the little weasel sales manager that was calling all the shots would not come out and explain to me why NONE of extra fees were added online or over the phone but when I drive 2 hours and 30 minutes they "magically" appear! Don't waste your time on this dealership! My only hope is karma bites them in the butt and they have to eat the loss on this truck!

The sales associate"s name was Matti but he was NOT the problem. I dont know the manager's name

September 07, 2016

Mr. Miller, thank you for your feedback and please accept my apologies for your frustration. Please feel free to contact me directly anytime if you wish to discuss this personally. Thank you. -Shaun Hicks, General Manager

2016 Altima owner
8/19/2016

"My 2nd purchase, highly recommended "

I showed up in shorts and a T-shirt, but was treated professionally and courteously from the second i walked in. I didn't feel like the salesman or manager were Hawking over me or pressuring me at all. They had my test drive vehicle ready very fast and it was clean inside and out. They allowed me to test drive without a chaperone. There was no pressure. I went from driving a sentra initially to asking to drive an Altima SR to see what you get for a little more money. The Altima 2.5 SR was amazing. Smooth, powerful, roomy, comfortable seats, nice list of standard features. Really cool 18" wheels, handled great around curves. Nissan had great discounts and bonus cash, I got 2.38% financing for 72 months. The salesman, manager and finance guy were all great from beginning to end. Couldn't be happier. Got a great car at a great price, good financing and didn't get the typical dealership treatment where they hawk you, pressure you or play games. We previously bought a 2011 Rav4 at Lustine Toyota in Woodbridge and the experience was awful, great car but would never go back or recommend them, they were very shady and pushy. Sheehy Nissan Manassas is exactly the opposite.. I loved everything about the entire buying experience here. Our next vehicle purchase will definitely start with Sheehy Nissan Manassas.

Justin Vargo (sales), Jimmy (finance)

September 03, 2016

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We are so glad that you had such an incredible experience with our dealership, and that Justin was able to help you out!! We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new Altima!!

GabeMadriz
8/16/2016

"Ronny Valdez is the man!"

Ronny was a great salesperson. He spoke both Spanish and English. He was very helpful and friendly. One of the supervisors, Carlos Cabrera, was extremely nice and made sure i left happy, and secure with my vehicle purchase.

Ronny Valdez

September 02, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with our dealership, and that Carlos & Ronny were able to help you out!! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Speed
8/08/2016

"Used Nissan Maxima"

The sales person was very friendly and did everything he could to help me buy a car ,if I was looking to buy another car I would go there again ,I recommend this dealer to anyone you won't be disappointed

Mati Quraishi

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you had such a great experience with our dealership, and that Mati was able to help you out! We appreciate your loyalty, enjoy your new vehicle!!!

george123
8/01/2016

"Super and easy to get a good deal!"

Couldn't be better! This is a true, honest, dealership. Sami Noori, Luke Pelikan and Drew Arthurton were excellent in their jobs and in assisting a customer. No hidden or questionable fees like at other dealerships. They don't try to screw you. You tell them what you have been approved for with your loan (if you have one before you start looking) and they will work with you. This certainly was not the norm in the other dealerships I had visited prior to coming to this one. Seems like Sheehy knows how to assist the customer and make the customer experience the best because they treat the customer like he/she should be treated. I'm sure not everyone has as pleasant of an experience as we did, but they do try really hard. If your expectation is reasonable, you'll do quite well here. Sami Noori is excellent to deal with and I would highly recommend seeking him out when you come to look at a vehicle here. Luke Pelikan is an excellent sales manager. He was willing to work with us every step of the way. Even allowing us to take the car home the same night, even without providing the bank check to pay for the vehicle. He said if we wanted to sleep on the deal, all we had to do is leave a car there and take the vehicle we were considering purchasing home for the night. We declined, but it isn't that way every day. I wanted to do some research and come back the next morning. Both Luke & Sami understood and didn't pressure us further. Left shortly before the dealership closed for the night, but I liked how they were willing to stay as late as possible for us. Its what a dealership does to earn a customer's business. We returned just after the dealership opened the next morning. We had taken care of insurance for the vehicle and had contacted Sami via text message early in the AM to prepare the paperwork as we were on our way to make the purchase. Upon arrival the car was already out in front, it had been cleaned and detailed and filled with gas. The paperwork was ready, Sami went over each form with my friend so he could sign them. Within minutes the Finance people - Drew Arthurton and Olivia (didn't catch her last name), came to get us to handle that portion. It was easy as we were already setup with a loan at a local Credit Union and they worked directly with Sheehy Nissan, so that made it even easier. We were in and out of Finance very quickly and though would consider the VIP package and the extended warranties, we just couldn't afford to pay for them now. They understood and didn't push, which is not the norm from dealerships. Got our tags -- hard tags with actual stickers and a real DMV registration. Considering other local dealerships told us that paper tags and a temp registration were the norm, we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was taken care of, we were handed our copies of the paperwork, tags were put on the vehicle and we were good to go. Highly recommend this dealership. They take good care of their customers. Highly recommend seeking out Sami Noori as your salesperson. Also Luke Pelikan as your sales manager -- though it may be hard to request a sales manager, but if you can, do so! Finance I don't know if you have a choice, but Olivia and Drew are good and extremely personable. Great experience and I look to doing additional business with them in the future.

Drew Arthurton

Dyowell
8/01/2016

"Awesome experience. "

I was helped by Vince and he was very informative with what I was looking for. Didn't beat around the bush or anything. Definitely would send my buddies to him.

Vince santa ana

August 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so glad that you had such a great experience with our dealership, and that Vince was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Danielle Koran

"Best sales guy ever!"

Wilber Bermudez and I had an amazing encounter. He gave it his all, and really impressed me with his attention to detail to ensure I was pleased, thoroughly.

Wilber Bermudez

August 09, 2016

Thank you Danielle for the kind words! We are so glad to hear that Wilber was able to help you find the perfect fit, enjoy your new vehicle!!

mama4

"Highly Recommend"

I received excellent service with the most friendliest and knowledgeable salesman (Nettra). Nettra was very patient and kind in helping me find the perfect vehicle for me. I even received a vehicle with more features I wanted in a car for a great price. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this dealership to everyone who's looking for a vehicle with great prices.

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad that you had such a satisfying experience with our dealership, and that Nettra was able to help you out! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Drivergirl1

"Best Customer Service"

The service I received was incredible. The dealer Hudson ensure that I was satisfied and now I am absolutely loving my new ride. Many Thanks. I will shop again.

August 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We are so glad that Maitland was able to help you out and that you feel confident in your new vehicle!! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Mike211.1
7/29/2016

"Satisfied with my experience"

Bought my rogue at sheehy, I worked with Kris Byrd. Good Pricing, didn't take as long as I thought it would. He did exactly what he said he would do. I would recommend this dealership and Kris if you are buying a Nissan

Kris Byrd

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Mike! We are so glad that you had such a great experience with our dealership, and that Kris was able to help you out! Enjoy your new Rogue!!!

Reviews of Craig Phillips
Craig Phillips

Reviews of Brad Colding, Sr.
Brad Colding, Sr.