Sheldon Motors of East Brunswick

Sheldon Motors of East Brunswick
Sheldon Motors of East Brunswick Info

Zh31
5/18/2014

"Never again worse dealer I ever have dealt with"

I bought a 2001 Chevy impala LS with 66,000mi on the engine from Sheldon directly last week I test drove the car, drove it for a couple miles and it was fine. After I took it home I started noticing problems the car was shaking and the temp of the car wasn't right it was over heating. I called the dealer back they told me to bring it back and the mechanic will fix it. I brought it back they fixed it saying they replaced the radiator and the radiator cap, what kind of mechanic doesn't notice before the car gets put on the lot that is was overheating and the radiator leaking. After I got it back the car still wasn't right and the temp wasn't either. I drove the car to NY and back and also saw the miles weren't clicking over as they should!! Today in the morning I went to start my car and the car overheated with the radiator blowing up on me. I checked the oil and I smelled fuel off the dipstick. Overall the car isn't worthy for the road and this dealer should be shut down. Never again will I come back everyone else who is looking for a car look pass this dealer and find a different one.

Sheldon

chip123
11/04/2011

"These people are very honest and professional. I Would..."

These people are very honest and professional. I Would Describe my car purchase Experiece from Sheldon Motors Rt 18 East Brunswick NJ as easy , fun and enjoyable. My parents Purchased my first car from Sheldon Motors when I was 17 years old. A 1978 Camaro that I ran in to ground and treated me very well. Three Months ago my daughter just started driving so they where the first place I thought of. They still Have a great slection of cars and all very clean and many of them are one owner vehicles. She wanted a 2003 Jeep Liberty, they showed us the carfax a one owner vehicle ,showed us it was a personal vehicle not a work vehicle this was very important to me. We settled on price which was well under KBB value they serviced and safety inspected the car before we took it and even replaced the brakes at no extra charge to us. MY daughter loves her 1St car from Sheldon Motors. They Were a pleasure to deal with Cory and Omar are very professional. They should know how to do it right they have been around for more than 50 Years. I highly recommend this Dealer

cory

kaw
3/12/2008

"We bought a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant and they were as..."

We bought a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant and they were as friendly as can be -- that is, until the car was off the lot. A week after getting the car home, we discovered that the cruise control did not work at all. We left messages and at first were told that the cruise control was a luxury item and not covered at all by their warranty (remember, this was discovered 1 week after taking ownership of the car). Subsequent calls were never returned. When we brought the car to our own mechanic, he said that the cruise control was actually missing from the car. Somebody had actually removed it! It is costing us $600 for our mechanic to put back a part that we just assumed was in the car. It never dawned on us that a dealership would not disclose that a significant part was missing from a car. We have no idea if Sheldon Motors actually removed the part but since their mechanic supposedly went over the car "with a fine-tooth-comb", this surely should have been disclosed. We would never buy a car from Sheldon Motors again and I recommend that anyone considering buying a car from Sheldon Motors look elsewhere. They do not stand behind their cars once they are driven off the lot.

Cory & Stephen Schiffman

tozier9
8/29/2007

"LIERS...They lied about an accident the car was in. The..."

LIERS...They lied about an accident the car was in. The kelley blue book prices were incorrect on the cars. They said that since the accident was not reported to carfax that they didnt have to tell us about it. They said it was in excellent condition based on kelly blue book, which means no accidents, body repair, or anything!! They refused to take the car back. NEVER EVER GO THERE!!

Steve and Corey

MarkSilber
8/22/2006

"This place actually "took an order" for a..."

This place actually "took an order" for a specific used car. They called me several times from the auction to describe a car they were looking at. They hand selected a great car which has proven itself very reliable. They showed me their wholesale price, and I was more than happy with what they charged me. There were no typical dealer add-ons, and everything came out exactly as they described it orally. I would rely upon their word, which I would never do before at a car dealership.

COREY