Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,361 Dealership Reviews
austin123
3/25/2015

"excellent customer service"

We loved having Toni take care of us. She really took her time in making sure we saw everything that we may be interested in. I felt like I had known her for years. She was very easy to talk to with no pressure to buy. I am extremely satisfied with my vehicle and their customer service. From start to finish every personbwe came in contact with was awesome!!!

toni macklin

Terina
3/25/2015

"Great car shopping experience"

This was our first experience buying a vehicle on credit. Shelor Motor Mile was able to get us in a beautiful used F150 with little down and a decent finance rate. They answered all our questions and listened to our wants and needs. I will definitely be recommending them to all my car shopping family and friends! Daniel Paige was our salesman and he was FANTASTIC!!

Daniel Paige

Hk1995

"Best dealership everQ"

Best dealership I ever went to and. Everyone there was very friendly. I recommend shelor for anyone in need of a car. They are best!!

Chris whiting

Tsaul

"Great"

The staff was great no problems at all. I would recommend SHELOR to anybody. Thank you SHELOR for outstanding vehicle and service I appreciate it very much.

Charles Miller

hilestc

"great experience!!!"

Nathan Thomas was the best!! I will recommend shelor to everyone who is in the market to buy a car.. Thank you Nathan for being a great guy!!!

nathan ,sarah

tony7887

"Great customer service"

Nathan thomas was awesome I would tell anyone wanting to get a car go see nathan,he worked with me and my girlfriend,and got us what we wanted we didn't have to settle with a car we didn't really like.

Nathan Thomas

IROC-Z

"Good experience"

Quickly found the car I wanted. Got it close to the price I was shooting for. After making the deal, they repainted the bumper to fix a scratch, showing they went above and beyond. I enjoyed dealing with Ben, who was very down to earth and definitely a car guy.

Ben Brown

ast2k78
3/24/2015

"Sales Representative was INCREDIBLE!!!"

My last experience with Shelor was awful! I had expected not to give them another chance until I heard of sales representative Daniel Paige! I went to Shelor with a VERY SPECIFIC criteria. Daniel was very attentive and responsive. He heard what I wanted and didn't try to sale me something outside of that. It took him a couple of days but he found me what I wanted! He didn't forget about me and not once did I had to call and make sure I was still on his list. I had trust in him, something I normally don't have with sales representative! Highly recommend Daniel!!

Daniel Paige

chad
3/22/2015

"great "

My visit was great they are really informate and really nice people to work with on buying a vehicle and I would highly recommend them to anyone

Ben brown

mmsmithrn
3/19/2015

"We'll never shop anywhere else!"

The easiest and quickest car buying experience my husband and I have had! Richard Wirt is a great salesman and even entertained our toddler with a little chocolate treat. Richard worked hard for us and made sure that we had everything we needed. The finance office was also generous and easy to work with. Thanks for our awesome van Shelor!

Richard Wirt