Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,420 Dealership Reviews
Pamela Ringley
5/27/2015

""Incredible customer service!!!""

I had such a positive buying experience at Shelor, although I was dreading it.. Daniel Paige was my Sales Person and he went above and beyond the call of duty. He was extremely friendly and made me feel important. He was willing to do whatever was needed to meet my needs as a customer, even though it wasn't easy. He has checked in with me since the purchase to ensure that all is going well and that I am satisfied. It was a very positive buying experience and as a result, I will only purchase from Daniel and Shelor in the future and have recommended Shelor to friends that are planning to purchase vehicles in the near future.

Daniel Paige

andyandre
5/25/2015

"The best service a customer could ask for."

Nice people who care about your needs. I would recommend people who are in need of a automobile. Good an friendly service. Wonderful place to so business.

Tyler

Chelab8
5/24/2015

"Thank you!!"

Daniel Murray and Mike Mundy were a pleasure to work with. Mike went the extra mile to make sure I got the very best deal!!

Mike Mundy and Daniel Murray

Lana
5/23/2015

""Very pleased""

We were very pleased with our salesperson, Sal. He took the time to make sure we got the right vehichle for us. My husband had purchased a "budget car" a few weeks before and it had several issues. We were able to take money from that purchase and apply it to a much better car.

Sal

Master Tech
5/22/2015

"Awesome Sales Staff!"

Daniel and Debbie were really great to work with. They were very professional and personable. We enjoyed the time we spent with them. They made everything very easy. The customer service we received was excellent!

Daniel Paige and Debbie Mahoy

talonminnick
5/22/2015

"i had incredible help. "

They have an incredible team that was more then happy to go out of their way to see that I got what I needed. Would refer anyonr to the business.

Chris

jessismith83
5/21/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I had a bad experience at another car lot and had a little anxiety about purchasing my first new car, Ben was very friendly and helpful, thanks for being patient while I made a decision..

Ben Wolfe

cisiej22
5/20/2015

"Outstanding"

Charles Miller was my sales person and I couldn't have asked for a better one. He took the time to hear my needs of what I wanted in a car. Very nice person and great sales person....The dealership was clean and everyone kept offering drinks. Thanks Charles for everything....you made car shopping more enjoyable. Jewel Burton

Charles Miller

Trina Tampa
5/19/2015

"Over & Beyond"

We went to Shelor for one vehicle we saw online. When we got there it was sold. The family at shelor went over and beyond and spent 8 hours with us to find the right one.

Richard Wirt and Mike Parks

John and Julie
5/19/2015

"No Pressure"

The dealership and sales staff were easy to deal with and no pressure techniques. Worked with Ben Wolfe and had no problems whatsoever. We initially started with Randy a month earlier looking for a specific car. When we returned Randy remembered us but was busy with another customer and politely passed along to Ben Wolfe and continue to work with Ben and us throughout the transaction. One of the best car buying experiences my wife and I ever had.

Ben Wolfe