Shelor Used Car Superstore

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Shelor Used Car Superstore

Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

clem4
2/21/2015

"Repoire means a lot"

Andy Millirons was the best to work with. He made me feel optimistic about the time spent in eventually purchasing an automobile. Very personable and professional salesman . Thanks sir for your service and time. Kenneth C

Andy Millirons

rhicks
2/21/2015

"My experience"

I had the best experience and I enjoy working with hildi miles. She a great wanderful person. Thanks yall so much for having me. Thanks

hildi miles

tendoy5
2/20/2015

"OMG, I bought a minivan"

Dan Murphy was great to work with and was very open to my questions. We were in a serious time crunch on deal day and he got everything streamlined for us to get in and out. Financing was awesome, price was not as good as we hoped but better than competitors.

Dan Murphy

Randy Gravely
2/17/2015

"great customer service"

went in there nervous and didn't know what kind of car we would be getting, if we would even get one at all, walked in to the welcome center and was greeted with a smile Nathan Thomas shows up a few minutes later and we know this is going to be a easy guy to get along with, makes you feel like you are at home, he showed us cars that we could get with little down payment. Nathan Thomas made it a great experience and now I have a great reliable car and that is all I asked for once again I couldn't thank Nathan Thomas enough.

Nathan Thomas

MSVAL@U
2/15/2015

"Made a long day into a good long day!"

I don't get my hopes up about things until i get a clear understanding of whats to happen. Nathan Thomas was very polite and very professional and personable. He made me very comfortable about the deal with my car. I have been bragging to everyone about the deal i got there. Thank you again for your help Nathan.

Nathan Thomas

sns5nichole

"great"

Daniel paige was fun to work with and found a car perfect for me. I will be recommending him and shelor to all my friends.

daniel paige

MTFly

"Outstanding"

I am a returning customer and will continue to buy from Shelor in the future. Ben Brown is an excellent and wonderful sales person work with. He makes the car buying a positive experience. I will gladly recommend Ben as the person to see at Shelor.

Ben Brown

A
2/13/2015

"buyin a used car"

Well i have to say this was the worst place i have EVER been to buy a car. First off they told me that my car had a salvage title which i know it doesn't. And when i asked for the carfax to be pulled up on my car(whick is where they said it had a salvage) they couldnt bring it back up. Also they wouldn't come down on the price a cent. Wasnt even a big difference. Just over a thousand. Which is ridiculous if you want to sell a car! After this i decided i would look at some other vehicles, one of which they tried to sell me for $1000 more than it was listed online. Wouldn't recommend this place to ANYONE. I have never had a place that is so unwilling to negotiate.

Paul Mckeag

flynace2001
2/12/2015

"Awesome!!!"

This was our third visit/third vehicle purchase. This will be the first place we look when it comes time to purchase another vehicle. Thanks for the great experience!

Ben Brown & Dave Cartwright

Jc
2/10/2015

"Great vehicle, wonderful salesman, and over all satisfied "

The whole experience with the shelor motor mile was top notch! From my original contact with them when filling the credit application online, to the welcome center, to salesman, and even scheduling service after the sale was fantastic! This is one dealership that knows what they are doing and are here specifically to help the customer! Will definitely do business with them again!

Johnathan Owens