Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore

Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

"satisfied customer"

I am very pleased with how Daniel Murphy took time too know what I was looking for and let me know when this rav4 came in with low mileage, gave me a call so I could jump on it.

Daniel Murphy

"Great First Experience. "

This is my first experience with actually purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. Living in the New River Valley there is no other dealership greater than Shelor Motor Mile. Many different people pointed in this dealership's direction when I had talked about perchasing a vehicle. I'm thankful that I had such a great representative to go through the experience with. His name was Gary Akers. He didn't lie to me like some other car dealership's representatives have done. He walked me through every step and even showed me the car facts. I was very impressed with his willingness to help me get different things for the car that I needed. Overall I really can't complain. My payments are low and I received the best trade-in value for my old vehicle.

Gary Akers

"Excellence is Shelor's standard."

Nathan, from the first encounter conveyed that he understood that buying a car is a daunting task for anyone. He listened to our needs and concerns and provided the answers and looked for a solution. We are on limited everything and he made sure we were encouraged and made a solid buying decision.When we first arrived at Shelor, we first met Andrew Antienowicz. He was a wonderful start to our car buying experience. Andrew worked hard to help us. He had to refer us to another division of Shelor and to the care of Nathan Thomas. Nathan showed me that there are people in this world who the word integrity is a way of doing business. I grabbed extra cards of his to give to ANYONE who needs to buy a car. We would like to thank Mr. Dewey Rotenberry who showed us customer service is the touchstone at shelor.Excellence begins at the top and it shows. We would highly recommend Nathan at Shelor to anyone. Thanks again for everything.

Andrew Antienowicz, Dewey Rotenberry, Nathan Thomas

"Great experience Great Salesman"

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot Rick Harrison was my salesman. He helped me get the vehicle that I wanted not the one that I could get. I will always go to shelor for all my future car needs.

Rick Harrison

"Great Vehicle and Rep"

Picked up a great vehicle and had an overall enjoyable experience during the entire process. Our sales rep Daniel Murphy made the entire process quick, simple, and pleasant. Would recommend both the dealership and the sales rep in the future!

Daniel Murphy

"Used 2008 Toyota Camery Hybrid"

11-8-14, I normally deal with Casey Jones but Jim Johnston was my salesman this time. He and Casey Jones were busy assisting other customers but they both worked together in a timely manner and sold me my Used 2008 Toyota Camery Hybrid. I have always been pleased with the service and respect I've recieved from Shelor. Love my new used car. Thanks so much to Jim Johnston and Casey Jones for their friendly customer service.

Jim Johnston, Casey Jones

"Chris Whiting"

Chris Sold me a 2010 Chevy Cobalt, He was very nice and quick about the whole process. I love my new car , Thanks Chris for all the service you helped me with.

Chris Whiting

"Sales Rep"

My rep Hilda was amazing. I work in sales and know how important it is to make your customer feel comfortable. She made my vehicle purchase process so simple. I will always recommend her!!!

hilda

"EXCELLENT!"

Andy Millirons did the best job ever!! Everyone was so nice and great to work with! He made sure of any issues he called me directly to get everything squared away!! He couldn't of done anything better in my opinion!! Will always be grateful for Andy!!

Andy Millirons

"excellent service"

Chris did a very good job making sure we were taken care of up to date of what was going on thru the whole process and very attentive!

chris whiting