Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,665 Dealership Reviews
Curlyschevy2
2/11/2016

"WOW what a great car buying experience!!!!!"

The best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. Nathan went beyond and above to answer all of our questions and concerns. I had no intention of buying the vehicle just driving and trying it out. But after Nathan let us try it out the vehicle and his knowledge of the vehicle I purchased it. I was so impressed that I have referred 2 more potential buyers to him and will refer anyone I know looking for a used car to him. I love my H3 Hummer. I hope Shelor's knows how lucky they are to have such a great employee.

Nathan Thomas

happy lady
2/09/2016

"on my own"

I was looking to buy a car on my own for the first time and with not good credit at that.so with that being said i was sent to see andy millirons and after talking to him for a while i agreed to a lease purchase im very pleased with the 2013 ford fosuc i got and the way i was treated by andy and all the others i dealt with...thank you for such great service,i will be back for the next vehicle purchase...

andy millirons

Benjamin Friel

"Easy to work with"

I worked with Jake Adams to find a new vehicle. Once I found a vehicle the whole process was done the same day. It was very professional and convenient for me. I will recommend Shelor in the future to others looking for a vehicle.

Jake Adams

Chevy

"2nd purchase "

Great place to buy from and car salesman was excellent to deal with. Told him what I was looking for and he delivered Will buy from here again.

Randy Hagler

James Spichek
2/08/2016

"Rick Lewis was very pleasant to work with"

Rick Lewis is a great sales guy, we negotiated until I was satisfied and he stayed after 10pm to make sure everything it was completed.

Rick Lewis, Hank the sales manager

Rorisdaddy2010
2/07/2016

"Hilda Miles was a great saleswoman. "

Overall the team that helped us was great Hilda Miles in the select program was amazing. She helped us even with our rambunctious kids. We got every thing we needed and came out there with our first car purchase. Thank you Hilda and the crew at Shelor. We will be coming back to purchase another car in the future. Very happy with our service.

Hilda Miles

Danielle
2/06/2016

"Great Service! "

First time buying a car on my own and it was an easy process. Charlie Taylor was very helpful. Everything was explained well and reviewed. I bought a pretty 2012 Honda Civic, and I am very happy with it. The staff went above and beyond. I was impressed and very thankful. Shelor is a great dealership, with great employees who truly do care about their customers and making sure they are happy.

Charlie Taylor

amavredes
2/06/2016

"Pre owned vehicle purchase"

Joe Diamond worked hard to find us our perfect Jeep Grand Cherokee. We drove 6 of them until We found the right one. He was patient and attentive through the 6 hour long process. Will definitely come back!

Joe diamond

angieb1
2/02/2016

"Awesome!!!!!"

Shelor Motor Mile is a wonderful place.....they helped me get my first car...they were very attentive and helped me every step of the way.... I will always get my cars from them!!!!

Charles Miller & Kevin Moore

Prissyhorsed
1/29/2016

"Joe Diamond was wonderful!"

Recently I had been looking online for a Chevrolet sonic. With the help of Joe I was able to find exactly what I was looking for! The cost was very reasonable and the deal was quick and easy! Joe has been following up with me after I bought the car he's a very nice guy I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends looking for a vehicle!

Joe Diamond