Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,387 Dealership Reviews
ma2one
4/20/2015

"Best dealership in this area!"

Our salesman was Shannon Smith. I cannot say enough good things about him. He went above and beyond what you'd expect from most salesmen. I called in with no idea what we wanted, and with a trade in. He took my info over the phone and by email, got back to me with what our ballpark range was and gave me several options. My husband and I decided on the car we wanted and when we actually went in there, he had all the paperwork ready and we were pretty much in and out in no time. Shelor will help you when a lot of other dealerships wont look your way. If you have bad credit but need a car, this is the place for you. Everyone is so friendly! Make sure when you go to ask for Shannon! You wont be sorry!

Shannon Smith

ht8604
4/16/2015

"Great"

They were friendly and easy to deal with. No pressure and enjoyed my experience. Will recommend and return. They were happy to answer all my questions.

Richard Wirt

steffie
4/15/2015

"So Excellent Satisfying Experience"

Enjoyed my visit and got a fabulous deal. My needs were completely satisfied. Adam Hankins was friendly and fun and easy to talk too. I also enjoyed the tour to learn of the other services they offer. ??

Adam Hankins

Chevy girl thru & thru 55

"completely satisfied"

Was looking for a used extra vehicle to save mileage to and from work. Ben Wolfe came through for us He made us feel so at ease showed different models of the Chevy Cruze and it made the decision easy

Ben Wolfe

Tim York
4/14/2015

"Excellent, Easy, Experience "

On a pass through trip to N.C. from our home in Salem, we decided to ride through the Shelor lot. Hadn't really planned on buying at that point. Just wanted to see what was availible. Upon looking around the used Truck lot I found two Ram 1500 trucks that really appealed to me. As we were about to leave the lot salesman, Richard Wirt came up without a pushy sales pitch and shared his desire to help in any way. Because of his humble approach I decided to look into the trucks. Wow! Both were clean well maintained used trucks. I shared that we were on a trip to N C and he politely gave me his card and told me when he was in and that he would help. I told him I would return the next Monday to possibly take a test drive. Well we weren't able to come back until. Tuesday. Sadly both trucks had already sold. So we just drove back home. Mr. Neal Francis from Shelor sent me a message that if I needed help to call him. I told him that I had spoke with Mr Wirt and was planning to return Thursday. Wow! So glad I did. They had an almost brand new Ram 1500 with the Outdoorsman package. Did I say wow? After driving it and one other Ram, we decided to get the Outdoorsman. This has been the easiest and best vehical purchase that we have ever made. Richard Wirt is the salesman that all should seek out if you want a stress free experience. Thanks Richard for your time and effort with us. Also the best finance experience as well. Thanks Morris Miller. If you are looking for a used or new vehical. Look no further than Shelor Motor Mile. Simply the best!! Pastor Tim York

Richard Wirt, Morris Miller, Neal Francis

Fivejay82
4/14/2015

"Excellent buying experience "

Called about 2013 Avalon I'd seen on the Internet drove up that same day couple hours later had purchased the car, Daniel Paige was great in helping with the process and making it go smoothly will definitely recommend him to others.

Daniel Paige

StefanAndGinger
4/14/2015

"Awesome Sales Rep and Overall Experience"

From the time we got there to the time we left with our vehicle the experience was first rate. Everyone was friendly and very accommodating. Will most definately get our next vehicle there.

Michael Mundy

mgravely6

"excellent customer service"

Everything went smooth with no complications. It was a very pleasant transaction. I arrived at Shelor's around 10am and was done with everything around 2pm.

Andy Millirons

Jnr2418
4/10/2015

"First time car buyer "

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had a good experience and will recommend the shelor motor mile dealership! Charles was very friendly and the type of employee that Shelor needs. Keep up the good work! :)

Charles Miller

jstanley2188
4/07/2015

"Great Car, Good price"

I have bought my last two cars from Shelor and I always seem to leave happy. I will continue to buy from Shelor. Mr. Andy Millirons in particular is very attentive and quick.He wasn't just trying to push us into anything, he made sure we were comfortable with what we were getting. I would recommend anyone to Andy or Shelor.

Andy Millirons