Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,740 Dealership Reviews
Trish
7/06/2016

""Great Dealership""

Our salesman Charles was great. He helped us with everything we needed. Shelor Motor Mile is a great dealership and I would recommend it to anybody.

Charles Miller

Joshua Harvey
7/06/2016

"Proffessional Character & Integrity"

The salesman who took care of me was Roger Rhoads. I am 19 and I was able to get a brand new car without a cosigner. I even received financing with only 1.9 % interest. What should have been impossible, he was able to accomplish. God favored me on this day as did Roger Rhoads with his kindness and persistence in making this all come together. Thank you Roger.

Roger Rhoads

Bray14
6/08/2016

"Professional and friendly "

Fantastic place to purchase a vehicle from. Process was easy and customer service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend Shelor Motor Mile to anyone looking to buy a car!

Daniel Paige

Jerry Gallimore
6/07/2016

"Satisfied customer "

It took me a little while to get things situated to get started with my deal but even during the time it took me to get it started they stayed in touch and we eventually got the deal done

Rick Lewis

ade92
6/06/2016

"more than expected. very satisfied."

They were very friendly an honest. professional work ethic. helpful. took the time to consider options an wait for my papers needed. made me feel right at home.

mike tozzolo, joe diamond jr

Zebracake
6/03/2016

"Daniel was awesome"

Daniel page was amazing and can't wait to buy another care from him he went out of his way to get the car we wanted at the price we needed

Daniel page

Daniel1990
5/31/2016

"Shannon smith"

My wife and I had two cars brake down in the Same day we got a wild hair went to shelor Kia side to try and get a car I expected to be turned down like always for bad credit but Shannon smith worked with us for about four hours we got our car we have only had it a few days but we love it I would highly recommend Shannon great guy do deal with to bad they only have five stars he needs ten

Shannon smith and Paul

Hghlndr397
5/28/2016

"Friendly and Honest"

I hadn't bought a vehicle from a dealer in almost 30 years, because that experience was so bad. Heard good things about Shelor, though and I found a truck on-line that I was interested in. I took a chance and went to the dealership, and I can't imagine a better experience. Kevin Frost was the salesman I dealt with, and everything about the transaction was a pleasure. I'm coming back, when I need another vehicle.

Kevin Frost

brittbritt36
5/27/2016

"terrible terrible company all around!!! "

I just needed to let you all know how absolutely ridiculously pathetic you all are!!! I so appreciate you scratching my car up I brought it in to be serviced today. you can even see where someone tried to wipe it off. Go ahead and think of all the excuses of why it would be of fault of your alls. Also thank you very much for just patching my tire for me when I have been paying you all monthly for EXTRA services and then the car is brought there and you patch a tire? you all are a joke. and I will be sure to tell everyone. Also might want to have more knowledgeable sales rep considering I came to look at a car a couple months ago and the sales person could not even tell me what type of oil the car I was looking at had. PATHETIC. end of story and if you are going to respond with just excuses, please do not even bother. I do not have time for the terrible customer service that seems to have unfortunately taken over America these days, just know how sad you all are.

No one that was helpful.

Nicole Rice
5/26/2016

"Friendly and educational help for the helpless"

From beginning to end, I enjoyed my experience with Shelor. I have known numerous people including family that have been just as happy with their experience as well. I got a pretty cool new car and the payment I expected. It took numerous times going back and forth, which to me is to be expected. But when it comes down to it the payment I got was the payment I went there wanting and my credit leaves A LOT to be desired. Transunion's Credit score website tells me "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS” where my score should be.

Rick Lewis ;-)