Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

"amazing!"

My experience was amazing! Both Jake and Daniel were awesome! Best customer service ever! I love my car and I couldn't be happier. The process was so easy and everyone made me feel very welcome and comfortable through the whole thing and they weren't too pushy. He wanted to genuinely get me a car but didn't want to push me into buying one! I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone!

"Sales"

I love the service everything was great I can't wait to visit for my oil change I really enjoyed you guy and everyone was very helpful I love my car by the way too!!!!

Daniel Murphy

"2011 toyota sienna"

This man is awesome to deal with I highly recommend dealing with him. Thanks a lot for finding us this vehicle. The detail department on the other hand does not do such a great job. After looking the van over the next day it is as was my last used vehicle from Shelor well dirty. Robert in financing was also a pleasure to work with.

Mike mundy

"Mrs . Hubbard "

Mike Mundy showed so much compassion and concerns for our trying to make a vehicle fit within our budget..He and Ryan are very professional with a personal care for me the customer. .Thank you. .

Mike Mundy..Ryan Frazier

"Awesome job!"

From the time we got there Richard stuck with us in our decision on purchasing our Subaru Outback even stayed well beyond closing time to make sure everything was good. He was beyond excellent customer service and I hope we get to work with him in the future.

Richard Wirt

"Josh Roop is a great sales and a grade A driving instructor "

Went to Shelor to purchase my second car from them. Josh Roop was my salesman and after showing me all of the cars I chose the 2012 Kia Forte Koup. It was a manual and I had no idea how to drive it so he gave me a lesson on how to drive and also took the time to drive it to my house for me and drop it off. I have never had a better experience at Shelor with a salesman, he went above and beyond to get me in the drivers seat of the car I wanted.

Josh Roop, Kelly Dame

"Great job Nathan Thomas!!"

He was very helpful, nice, and most of all trying his best to help us what we wanted. We was his first sale and he did great!

Nathan Thomas

"great car finding and buying experience"

Dwayne and Kevin did an excellent job listening to my ideas, identifying suitable vehicles, and making a purchase possible. they showed initiative and ideas to solve all issues and difficulties on the way. thanks again

Dwayne Sheperd, Kevin Mohr

"great experience"

i was cery pleased to br greated and taken good care of also wanted to say thanks toni macklin from the car tocthe approval superb!!!!

bowie cliff and toni macklin

"Great buying experience!"

Thanks to Chris Johnson for a wonderful buying experience! Most dealerships are more hassle than they are worth. Chris and this dealership was quite different, in they me feel like my buying experience was important to them also. I had a commitment on the same day of my purchase. Chris and the staff did everything they could to get me to my appointment without forgetting to make sure I was comfortable and the process was painless.

Chris Johnson