Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore

Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

Joeymann
12/19/2014

"Great Experience"

Josh was a great representative and went above and beyond to meet my wants and needs. Josh was also knowledgeable about the features of each vehicle I inquired about. The overall experience was great.

Josh Roop

kitkat83
12/16/2014

"Daniel Paige"

Our sales experience was excellent. The salesman Daniel Paige was very professional. He was excellent with our children and very patient. I would recommend people specially request him for there car sale needs.

Daniel Paige

tvtanner
12/16/2014

"Tim Johnston, Great Salesman Give Him a Call"

We have bought several cars through Shelor and even though we live 50 miles away we have always found them to have friendly people and really good prices for a dealer. We were looking at a used Subaru Outback they had for sale as our current one has almost 200,000 miles so time for a newer one. We were met at the door by Tim Johnston who invited us in. Tim is not your typical used car salesman, he was friendly, not pushy and really wanted to help us find a car. After test driving the car we were looking at I asked about looking at a new car just to see the difference. Tim does not sell new Subarus, so what did Tim do, he called over to the Subaru new car dealership, got a salesman and then drove us over to look and test drive a new one. He even waited around to see if we had questions and to give us a ride back. We decided on the used one and Tim went out of his way to give us the best deal we could have expected. I really really recommend Tim Johnston and Shelor. If you need a car call this guy. The car was ready when told, they properly prepped it and had it ready to go. The only negative in the whole transaction is that once you agree to buy the car you have to go through the miserable and time consuming process (after agreeing to buy it took us 2 hours before we could actually leave even though we were picking up the car in a few days) of meeting with some financial guy (we paid cash) that wants to sell you a bunch of crap we don't want. Please just let me give you a check, do the paperwork and I will sign it when I pick up the car. Please don't make me go through that hassle again!!! I also hate, hate, hate this stupid processing fees. Just charge me more for the car, whoever invented these processing fees should be shot, they are as bad as the stupid environmental fees when you get your oil changed. Before long everyone will be giving you a price and then adding on fees when checking out. Think next time you go to McDonald's and they charge you $4.00 for a hamburger and then 25 cents for disposal fee, 25 cents for checkout fee, etc. Overall I was please with the purchased. The time consuming processing at the finance department is my only reason for 4 starts.

Tim Johnston!!!!

ecarter316
12/15/2014

"Amazing First Time Experience!"

This was the first I had ever been to a dealership to purchase a car. Being a first time buyer really intimidated me but the staff at Shelor Select was AMAZING! Very friendly people that worked with my budget to get me a awesome reliable car! The staff gave me multiple options and didn't pressure me into making a decision. Once I did decide, they made the process so easy for me. Helped me step by step and told me what was to be expected. This was the most ideal first time experience I could have ever asked for!

Pat Gemmell and Andy Millirons

Evan Bragg
12/14/2014

"Great sales person horrible financial person"

Working with the sales person was a wonderful experience. She was very helpful in the entire process. When we went to the financle office the person helping us got an attitude when we turned down the extra coverage. It almost ruined the entire experience for my family.

Debbie Mohay And Brian Howe

hodges family
12/09/2014

"Speechless"

These people gave me a chance when no one would I had no credit an they put me in 2012 with low miles one owner an the service they offer while u have car is out this world you guys are the best an number one in my book an I will send anyone I can to yall thank yall so much again from the hodges family that Shelor made believe all is possible

Jonathan Owens

ShaneE
12/09/2014

"Great Experience"

Great Experience at Shelor with Daniel Paige! I would highly recommend both Shelor and Daniel Paige. They gave us a great price, and it was a smooth process.

Daniel Paige

jj.church.3
12/07/2014

"great experience "

Went to many dealerships befor going to shelor glad we did Nathan Thomas was our salesman one of the best I have worked with at a dealership

Nathan thomas

christine.s.abbott.74
12/06/2014

"Great car buying experience"

Our sales person, Hilda was phenomenal. She was so friendly and made our difficult situation seem like it was a breeze. We would definitely recommend Shelor to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Hilda Miles

dwarren09
12/04/2014

"Great Experience "

Daniel Murphy helped me with the purchase of my new truck and he made this process very easy! My family has purchased three vehicles from Shelor and my purchase makes 4. I will always consider and recommend Shelor to anyone that is looking into purchasing a new vehicle. The service at Shelor will always keep me coming back. Thanks!

Daniel Murphy