Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Johnny Owens made buying my first car easy!!!"

As someone who has never actually bought a car from a dealership, I figured they were all the same; Just a bunch of money hungry salespeople who want to sell you a car, and will tell you anything to get you to buy it. Johnny helped me not only get the best car I've ever had, but helped me realize that there are salespeople out there who do care about their customers. He not only gave me an assortment of choices but only showed me vehicles he knew I could afford. The customer service side of things was awesome, being a customer service supervisor I wish I could have shown my people how friendly and nice the salespeople were at Shelor (maybe they could have learned a few things). Everybody there was super friendly and inviting, I don't think I will ever go anywhere else to buy a car. I am beyond grateful that Johnny was the man that helped me!!! I will continue to buy all my cars from Johnny and Shelor!!!!

Johnny Owens

"Daniel Paige made our experience great!!"

Daniel was such a nice guy and so willing to help me find a good, safe and dependable used car for my 16 year old daughter. He also found cars within our price range with everything we were looking for. He was so attentive and accommodating. He definitely went the extra mile to ensure we knew our business was important to him and Shelor. He gave us a follow up call to ensure we were satisfied. Truly the best car buying experience ever!! We will definitely do all of our business with Daniel and Shelor in the future.

Daniel Paige

"Joe Diamond was great to work with."

My husband and I really appreciated Joe Diamond's help in finding the right used car. He listened to what we were specifically looking for and kept us posted until we found just the right thing. Thank you, Joe!

Joe Diamond

"Ecstatic"

I am so happy that I went to Shelor. JOSH ROOP was just excellent!!! He was so professional and personal at the same time. Everyone spoke to me when I walked through the door and made me feel like I was spending a million bucks (which I didn't). They also helped me into a car and off of the lot in no time. Definitely recommending them to Everyone. Thanks Soo much you guys and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Josh Roop

"Excellent place to shop"

Pat did a great job. She was quick, efficient and courteous. I would recommend her to anyone going to shop for a car. She even called my home to see if everything was good and gave her phone numbers if I needed anything.

Pat

"VERY PLEASED!"

We had searched all over Salem and Roanoke and Princeton WVA for my husband a truck to just use for work and around the house. We found out that Ronnie Dean Echols worked at Shelor's now and he found the very truck that we wanted! He is SO nice and friendly and he and Tim Johnston took care of everything for us. My husband is very pleased with his purchase!

Eugene (in financing)

"Great"

Came in was working with Josh Ropp, and from there he broke down everything and got me a great car in my price range great communication through out the whole process.

Josh Ropp

"Excellent experience"

Starting with the internet sales, to the salesmen that worked with us, to the woman who we signed all the paperwork with. We were tarred with respect and everyone was great!!

Daniel Murphy, Jonathon

"Not bad!"

I never really cared for the task of searching for and buying vehicles. But, I gotta say, this one was pretty simple. Randy Haglar was a big help. And my next vehicle will be purchased at The Mile.

"Always buy from Rick Harrison"

I have bought 3 used vehicles from Rick Harrison in the past 9 months, a 2009 Nissan Cube, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500, and a 2012 Fiat, and Rick has always went above and beyond to meet my needs!!! I highly recommend Rick and would not go anywhere else for my cars.

Rick Harrison