Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,336 Dealership Reviews
Allytrog94
3/03/2015

"Amazing experience!"

I felt very welcomed and very pleased with everyone. Jonathan Owens helped me find the perfect car for my son and I! I will definitely be coming back in the future. Best place to get a car!

Jonathan Owens

Deputy693
3/03/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

This is not the first time I have shopped for a vehicle at this dealership. I have bought several vehicles from them in the past. I have been very satisfied with all of them. The sales staff has always been more than helpful, and has helped me obtained the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. If I had one negative thing to say, it would be the amount of time it takes to process paperwork etc. I guess that's just part of the job though.

Andy Millirons

Sandy M
3/02/2015

"Chris Whiting is THE BEST!!!"

Chris was not able to approve me the 1st day I met him but he called me before he left that night said I think I found something that will work! I went in the next day and I got my car...Chris is a multi-tasker this man literally was on his feet running from sales office to his office, outside, finance office he was everywhere did not even take lunch at all. That is dedication and customer satisfaction. I can't say Thank you enough for your kindness you showed me. I will send everyone I can to Shelor Motors to Chris Whiting. Thanks Sandy M.

Chris Whiting

Mad Dog 1790
3/02/2015

"Thanks for a great new car"

We chose Shelor to purchase a car for our daughter. This was our second vehicle purchased through Adam Hankins, and we we were very happy with the customer service experience, the quick financing and the respectful treatment we received from Adam and his manager. We got a great car at a reasonable price, and will definitely be shopping Shelor again for our used car needs!

Adam Hankins

Kathy
2/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I had the best experience working with Nathan Thomas. Words can't express how great he and everyone else was. JOB WELL DONE~ Thanks to everyone involved.

clem4
2/21/2015

"Repoire means a lot"

Andy Millirons was the best to work with. He made me feel optimistic about the time spent in eventually purchasing an automobile. Very personable and professional salesman . Thanks sir for your service and time. Kenneth C

Andy Millirons

rhicks
2/21/2015

"My experience"

I had the best experience and I enjoy working with hildi miles. She a great wanderful person. Thanks yall so much for having me. Thanks

hildi miles

tendoy5
2/20/2015

"OMG, I bought a minivan"

Dan Murphy was great to work with and was very open to my questions. We were in a serious time crunch on deal day and he got everything streamlined for us to get in and out. Financing was awesome, price was not as good as we hoped but better than competitors.

Dan Murphy

Randy Gravely
2/17/2015

"great customer service"

went in there nervous and didn't know what kind of car we would be getting, if we would even get one at all, walked in to the welcome center and was greeted with a smile Nathan Thomas shows up a few minutes later and we know this is going to be a easy guy to get along with, makes you feel like you are at home, he showed us cars that we could get with little down payment. Nathan Thomas made it a great experience and now I have a great reliable car and that is all I asked for once again I couldn't thank Nathan Thomas enough.

MSVAL@U
2/15/2015

"Made a long day into a good long day!"

I don't get my hopes up about things until i get a clear understanding of whats to happen. Nathan Thomas was very polite and very professional and personable. He made me very comfortable about the deal with my car. I have been bragging to everyone about the deal i got there. Thank you again for your help Nathan.

1 - 10 of 1,336 results