Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,489 Dealership Reviews
uvahokie
7/28/2015

"Nice to have a salesman who was helpful ."

Daniel was very helpful, patient and professional with our search for a used vehicle. It was so nice to have someone not pushing us into buying but help us find what we were looking for. That made a huge difference. We will definitely recommend Shelor to our friends and family.

Daniel Murphy

trish
7/26/2015

"A pleasure doing buisness with nathan"

because of nathan treated us with the upmost respect we will continue to do buisness with you folks.We have never been treated as good as nathan treated us by any salesman at any dealorship before.If all salesmen and women wereas nice and polite and as helpful as he was at other dealorships they wouldnt have any trouble selling cars.We would highly reccomend all friends and family to come see you folks and definately speak with nathan.Thank you for all your help.

Ritchard Law and Nathan

Thegame321
7/25/2015

"Rick Lewis"

Great experience...True professionalism. he made the experience easy..I felt real comfortable. I will recommend to all my friends and family . I'm a sales men process was grst

Rick Lewis

melenas1975
7/25/2015

"Joe Diamond"

Joe helped us a few months back when my son was looking for a car and I told him when I was ready to purchase I would come and see him. This past week I found myself in need of a car faster than I had thought so I was shopping around and after a day of pushy and greedy car sales people I went to see Joe. He is honestly the friendliest car sales person I have ever came into contact with and I will always do business with this company as long as he works there. I loved the customer service he provided but he went beyond work duties the next day staying late to make sure I took my new car home. Thank you very much Joe and I am really loving my car!

Joe Diamond

Christy Ride15
7/23/2015

"Awesome crew!"

Charlie was so awesome. Everything went smooth I didnt get that full tank of gas though:) I drove over 200 miles with WV tags and a VA inspection sticker...thank goodness I made it home without getting a ticket.

Charlie Miller

nash1503
7/23/2015

"top notch customer service!"

Mike was of great assistance in helping me find the vehicle that fit my needs. The experience was professional from begging to end and would recommend to interested buyers.

Mike Mundy

TACLEGHON
7/22/2015

"Best car buying experience yet! "

This was truly the best car buying experience we've ever had! Jake was fantastic and spent the day dedicated to us and our needs!! Highly recommend Jake and The Shelor Motor Mile!

Jacob Adams

happybuyer3652
7/22/2015

"highly recommend shelor."

Our salesman went above and beyond to help us find the right car. IF you are looking for a used car and great sales service ask for Tyler Adams.

Tyler Adams

steph123
7/21/2015

"I love this dealership."

I would recommend this dealership to any person. They will bend over backwards to help you get into the vehicle. I love my Kia Soul.

Josh Roop

rdhines87
7/21/2015

"Purchase of a vehicle"

Joey was extremely nice and helped me get into the Nissan Juke, I had looked for a few weeks with the trade in and new purchase. He was an outstanding salesman. Thank You ! ! !

Joey Dickson