Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

"BEN WOLFE AND RONNIE DEAN ECHOLS ARE AWESOME"

HAD A GREAT OUTCOME WITH BUYING MY 2005 JEEP LIBERTY. THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING A VEHICLE AT THE SHELOR STORE,

BEN WOLFE AND RONNIE ECHOLS

"Great Service"

For once in my life I enjoyed buying a vehicle. Mr.Brown catered to my every need and request. Thank you so much, best buying experience I've ever had buying a truck.I was nervous at first but Mr. Brown did everything he could to make me comfortable, he was very knowledgeable about every truck I asked about, thank you again.

Ben Brown

"Daniel Paige is GREAT!"

Daniel is a very informative salesperson. He will go the "extra mile" to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. He will work with you every way he can to get you the vehicle you are looking for! He makes buying a car a friendly and fun experience!

Daniel Paige

"Great Service!!"

Very Happy with the friendly and accurate service that I received from Joe Diamond and the entire staff at Shelor Motor Mile. Would highly recommend.

Joe Diamond

" "OUTSTANDING""

Our Salesman Shannon Smith was absolutely wonderful. He listened and did everything within his power to make us happy. We also met Ryan who was a Sales Manager and he was just as wonderful. They both made us feel very welcome and I will return in the future when I am in need of another vehicle. Thank you Shannon Smith and Ryan for a wonderful buying experience. You went above and beyond for us!

SHANNON SMITH

"great experience"

Done a online negotiation with trey paige and he was very helpful and answered any and all questions I had. Then met pat and she was just wonderful. Very helpful and she fought for me to get my truck. I would recommend going to pat and trey to anyone.

trey paige, pat gemmell

"Salesmanship "

Ben Brown has been a great help with finding the right vehicle. Ben worked hard to make sure I was well pleased with my Vehicle with great customer service.

Ben Brown

"Wonderful"

Daniel did a wonderful job helping me pick out a vehicle and finding me a good deal! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! I LOVE my Jeep:)

Daniel Paige

"Ask for him!"

Josh Roop is the best salesman ever! He did anything and everything to ensure my happiness with my vehicle choice. He has a bubbly, friendly personality and is an awesome person!

Josh Roop

"Best salesman ever! "

Ryan Largan was awesome! He dealt with my crazy family, had the patience of a saint, and made sure I had exactly what I wanted. He never got snippy or tried to push a certain car on me. I highly suggest going to him!

Ryan Largan