Shelor Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Shelor Used Car Superstore

Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

"EXCELLENT!"

Andy Millirons did the best job ever!! Everyone was so nice and great to work with! He made sure of any issues he called me directly to get everything squared away!! He couldn't of done anything better in my opinion!! Will always be grateful for Andy!!

Andy Millirons

"excellent service"

Chris did a very good job making sure we were taken care of up to date of what was going on thru the whole process and very attentive!

chris whiting

"Quick, professional, kind"

Chris Whiting is so professional, so kind, and very caring for his customers. I got my first car with his help, I love my car they were very helpful to make sure I got what I wanted and needed! I would highly recommend Shelor Used car (the select building!) I love my little car so much!!!

Chris Whiting

"Very pleased with my experience"

Thank you to Chris Whiting, he did an excellent job helping me find my car. Everyone was nice and great to work with. It took me a little while to figure out what car i wanted and Chris was great and patient with me.

Chris Whiting

"Great Customer Service!"

My experience at this dealership has been great! Hilda Miles was a great help in helping me find a car, so was Bowie Clift who was willing to keep in touch with me over a month or two while I was saving up my down payment to help me in my car search. Hilda, who I was working with to get my car financed, did a great job. She was even willing to stay over to get everything done and make sure I was satisfied! I really appreciated both of their help and I will definitely come back again and do business with them when my current lease is over!

Bowie Clift, Hilda Miles

"amazing "

Hilda was awesome I recommend any and everyone to go to her. She helped me all the way with finding and purchasing a car.! Overall amazing

Hilda miles

"Johnny Owens is the best there is!"

Johnny Owens worked miracles and was over all amazing! I'm very happy with the customer service and the over all car buying experience I received!

Johnny Owens

"Daniel Murphy is a excellent salesman "

Everything was great at Shelor they got me into the car I wanted with excellent service friendly staff. Great dealership very clean and kept up well.

Daniel Murphy

"Johnny Owens made buying my first car easy!!!"

As someone who has never actually bought a car from a dealership, I figured they were all the same; Just a bunch of money hungry salespeople who want to sell you a car, and will tell you anything to get you to buy it. Johnny helped me not only get the best car I've ever had, but helped me realize that there are salespeople out there who do care about their customers. He not only gave me an assortment of choices but only showed me vehicles he knew I could afford. The customer service side of things was awesome, being a customer service supervisor I wish I could have shown my people how friendly and nice the salespeople were at Shelor (maybe they could have learned a few things). Everybody there was super friendly and inviting, I don't think I will ever go anywhere else to buy a car. I am beyond grateful that Johnny was the man that helped me!!! I will continue to buy all my cars from Johnny and Shelor!!!!

Johnny Owens

"Daniel Paige made our experience great!!"

Daniel was such a nice guy and so willing to help me find a good, safe and dependable used car for my 16 year old daughter. He also found cars within our price range with everything we were looking for. He was so attentive and accommodating. He definitely went the extra mile to ensure we knew our business was important to him and Shelor. He gave us a follow up call to ensure we were satisfied. Truly the best car buying experience ever!! We will definitely do all of our business with Daniel and Shelor in the future.

Daniel Paige