Shelor Used Car Superstore

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Shelor Used Car Superstore

Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,311 Dealership Reviews
chrisb2415
1/29/2015

"great service "

Me and my wife were in search of a new vehicle and andy millirons took the time to help us find the one that we wanted and went out of his way to keep us posted on the status of the processing and get us a payment that we could afford i want to thank him and the whole team that worked with us!

andy millirons

randyq1984
1/29/2015

"great place to buy a car!"

Jonathon was amazing he was willing to go above and beyond to make sure we could get the vehicle he wanted he was very helpful and friendly

jonathon owens

stetson
1/27/2015

"great salesman!!"

jonathan owens is the best salesman at shelors motor mile!!! he is very professional and will listen to your needs and respects them..jon,you are my salesman from here on out!!!!!!! thanks for everything...gregory gilley

jonathan owens

brenda67
1/27/2015

"customer service"

Chris was awesome in helping me with my purchase. I bought a 2012 ford fiesta.I love my car.thanks again chris whiting.I will tell all of my friends

chris whiting

Jtaylor
1/26/2015

"Buying a used car"

Chris was very helpful in the process of buying a 2013 ford focus. Love the car!I would recommend Chris to anybody that is looking to buy a car.

Chris Whiting

mrdz_mrdz
1/24/2015

"Love My Ride"

Daniel was very helpful from the first moment we met him. He was very knowledgeable and helped us find our vehicle quickly. He was very easy to talk with and made the whole experience very pleasant. I will come back to see him next time we need another vehicle.

Daniel and Eugene

Hanselman
1/23/2015

"The good and bad"

Jonathan was great. Our only issue is the process took to long. We were there from 9:30AM - 4PM. We should have packed a lunch!

Jonathan

dpf95
1/23/2015

"Wonderful!"

Adam and Ronnie in the used car section of Shelor really helped us find the right car and for the right price! We will definitely be going back to see them in the near future! Thank you all so much!!! :)

Adam Hankins

Jeep
1/22/2015

"Good experience"

Good experience. We are satisfied with our purchase. Joe was very helpful and flexible in helping us to find a vehicle that suited our needs and budget.

Joe Diamond

the_jeepster_84
1/20/2015

"Best car buying experience I have had"

Johnny worked with my wife and I on finding an SUV. We had an idea of what we wanted before coming to the lot, but once seeing the vehicle size it wasn't the proper fit for us. After discussing this issue with Johnny he turned us to larger SUV options. He still kept our budget in mind while doing so. He spent several hours with us making sure that we found the right fit without any frustration on his behalf. After we found the one he turned us over to Adam Hankins to finalize everything after pulling our credit. Adam was very kind and thorough throughout the rest of the process. He was down to earth in his communication and was very detailed in every aspect of the transaction. Also, he was very informative on what to expect during the paperwork process. Lastly, he gave us a site tour and verbal information regarding the additional service facilities. I have bought from other dealerships in the past, but this one was the smoothest and best experience I have had. Thank you Johnny, Adam, and Shelor!

Johnny Owens/ Andy Hankins