Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,454 Dealership Reviews
2911harley
6/29/2015

"awesome to deal with and a deal made fast#"

Best experience we've ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. We shopped around and best deal and experience came from Shelor. Great, friendly staff.

Ben Wolfe

toy car
6/28/2015

"Satisfied"

We had the royal treatment from your sales Lady Debbie Mohay when we stopped by to look at some cars. She went out of her way to help us and was very helpful in every way to satisfy us. She really cared about us and really got the car in tip top shape before we drove it off of the lot.

Debbie Mohay , and Man across srteet who worked up contract. -- Every one that we met were real nice.

SBRobertson
6/28/2015

"First time Shelor customer!"

EXCELLENT customer service! Charles Miller worked hard to make sure we left in a car we loved at a price we loved! No one was pushy, everyone was super friendly!

Charles Miller

lan64
6/27/2015

"They willake a deal"

I have dealt with Shelor for many years. Shannon Smith works very hard to get you the deal you want. He always works with the buyer and his Shelor Team, to get the deal you shoot for. For the past 10 years, I only buy at Shelor Motor Mile. This is not your run of the mill car lot. Their no pressure, tell me what you want sales approach, keeps me coming back. They are folks that actually listen and understand your needs, or most of the time, your wants.

Shannon Smith

Satisfied customer
6/25/2015

"Joe diamond"

Joe Diamond was easy to deal with. Darren Viars and Joe Diamond made the purchase of my Ford Expedition very easy! These guys are highly recommended by me to all my friends.

Joe Diamond Darren Viars

littleblackdog
6/25/2015

"First time buying experience"

As posted, this was my first time buying a car through a dealership. When I saw the CR-V posted online I knew it fit all of my criteria, and I was not disappointed. The whole process from start to finish was almost 4.5 hours, and we were ill-prepared for that. Everyone at every stop of the way offered us great hospitality and although tired, we left pleased. I learned a lot through the process and never felt like I was being "taken for a ride" like some people warn of. I got a fair price for my trade in and my payments were right around what I was expecting. When the time comes to put my CR-V to pasture I will be sure to return to Shelor!

Rick Harrison

AMD-AGD
6/24/2015

"Sales"

I went in with the thought of leaving with a vehicle. I knew it was going to be a rough road with my current situation. I actually was able to pick out the vehicle and start the process the night before online. They told me up front what to except. Went to the dealership and they welcome me in like family. It was a long process but understandable. I’m happy with the service I received and would highly recommend to a family member or friend. Nathan Thomas went beyond the call of duty to help me and my family.

Nathan Thomas

Montvaleman
6/23/2015

"Great"

I'm 6'6" and they were able to get me in a used car I could fit in. The selection is worth the trip.

Toni Macklin

Johnse92
6/22/2015

"Wonderful! "

I had a wonderful time and they helped me get the car I want and was wonderful. Mundy and tozollo was awesome and I'll definitely reffer people to them

Mundy

Sad panda 83
6/18/2015

"fit my needs "

I went in with the thought of leaving with a car...I was a car salesman's dream...tell me what I can afford and show me what you got!! It was as fast as buying a car can be, I saw my options and picked from the bunch. I'm happy with the service I received and would recommend to a friend.

rich Wirt