Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,523 Dealership Reviews
Jklewis23
8/28/2015

"Great Salesman!"

This was my first time dealing with Shelor and I can honestly say it won't be my last! Everyone was so helpful including my awesome salesman Richard Wirt! I will be back in the future!!!

Richard Eirt

agc6114
8/28/2015

"First time buy"

I came through Shelor in search of a used car and found one that suited my needs. It was priced very well for the usage on the vehicle and the amazing team there took care of every step of the buying process making it a very smooth and enjoyable process.

Jake Adams

russellw02
8/27/2015

"Great service as always!"

This was my 3rd time dealing with Shelor's and, like always, they did a great job helping my find what I needed. I'll definitely be returning in the future.

Daniel Paige

kball
8/27/2015

"Very good buying experience"

I stopped by Shelor looking for a used car. I have bought two cars from there in the past, one used and one new. Sal Pinello greeted me and asked what I was looking for and I explained. The one I came to look at was cosmetically horrible. He informed me he would let me know what he could find. The next day I received a call from him and he found a car for me. There was a headlight issue which was fixed and while it took a couple of days, he provided a loaner car. There was minimal time spent completing paperwork as I paid cash and I will use Sal the next time I buy a car.

Sal Pinello

Blessed
8/26/2015

"Customer service"

I was referred by a church friend and the first time I visited Shelor's I was cordially welcomed by an intern - Richie Law. My sales rep was Conrad Hughes who worked diligently with me to find a vehicle that would make me happy and what I could afford to pay. I tried several models - Toyota first, Kia Sorrento second, then a Soul. The latter is a used vehicle which I am very happy with. Conrad listened to me and understood my needs - he also listened patiently as I rattled on about other things. I am the type of person who always like to find a connection with people. I prayed knowing that God would put me in the right vehicle and believe that He also worked thru Conrad in this endeavor. I also want to thank David Hagan for his contribution in my trade of the vehicle that was seeing it's last days. One day Conrad was off and the soul had a couple of problems and Charlie Taylor was gracious and very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone - the sales folks, the financial folks were all courteous and genuine. I also want to thank Jesse in the Business Center for his professionalism and advice. We also connected to other folks that we knew and I only was with him for a short period of time.

Conrad Hughes, Charlie Taylor, and David Hagan

qwer1234
8/25/2015

"Great service"

The reason I didn't buy a car for so long is I HATE troubles. Thanks to Adam I can get it fast and easy with a relative fair price. He even help me with the insurance step by step(Thanks god I can barely understand what the agent was talking about). Everything works well so far. I believe its the best choice if you want to get your car as soon as possible.

Adam Hankins

Trisha1206
8/24/2015

"Love my car"

This is my second car with shelor and I have dealt with Tony both times! She is the greatest! She always helps me and understands my needs and wants in a car. I would recommend her and shelor to all my friends and family!

Tony

Odell Poff
8/23/2015

"Fast and easy with no pressure"

I started by emailing about a car they had listed and was responded to promptly. I came by the dealership the next day and was placed with Mr. Richard Wirt. Richard was very helpful and answered all of my questions. Richard Wirt expedited the entire process and was a joy to work with. And we are enjoying our car. Mr. Wirt left us feeling happy with our experience.

Richard Wirt

gardner
8/23/2015

"Great Service"

I have always had great service at Shelor. My salesperson was Pat Gemmell. She provided excellent service. My wife and I were very happy with the purchase.

Pat Gemmell

AHAYTH
8/21/2015

"Best dealership !"

My experience at Shelor was excellent and my salesperson was (Andy Millirons); got a awesome deal and low monthly payments with a trade in. I will buy my second car from Shelor at 2340 Roanoke St. Christiansburg, VA 24073. 100% recommended !!!

Andy Millirons