Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,395 Dealership Reviews
marlboro100

"Pleasureable Experience"

Was treated with respect and like a human being by sales person. He helped me get into the car vehicle I was looking and took great care of me and the vehicle.

Daniel Paige

Kimberly0092
5/04/2015

"Welcoming & Very Friendly"

From the minute I pulled onto the Shelor Motor Mile property I felt very welcomed. Pat Gemmell was my husband and I's sales representative. She was extremely friendly, made us fell so welcomed, always let us know there were drinks and where the restrooms were. I highly recommend Pat Gemmell to be your family's sales representative! Also, we LOVE our 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan!

Pat Gemmell

chase22

"great service "

Very nice and a pleasure to work with will definitely go back. My car is perfect and is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

Hilda

amtonio92

"Great salesperson"

Nathan Thomas is a great salesperson I would recommend him if I ever send someone to Shelor Motor Mile. My visit was great. My test drive was fun, he showed me around Christiansburg, Va when I don't know my way around.

Thomas, Nathan

Geoff
5/02/2015

"Amazing "

I absolutely loved the help that I received from Debbie. she made finding the car that I love driving every single day so much easier,and the fact that she even picked two cars that I never would have picked for myself. The fact that she took the time to do that was great and that she found me a car that I never would have picked for myself. So to Debbie and the whole team at shelor thank you all soo much for the help :)

Debbie Mohay

av8r33
4/28/2015

"Great service!!"

Great salesman, great service, easy, fast, questions always answered, couldn't ask for any better service. Will go back and purchase another vehicle from them with no hesitation! So glad we went to Shelor!

Charles Miller

HappyGirl
4/23/2015

""Totally Satisfied""

My experience was excellent!!! I spoke with my sales associate over the phone. I explained how I had been in search for a SUV (with no luck) and what I could afford within my budget. Right off he was willing to help. He found me exactly what I wanted a Nissan Rogue! Which I absolutely love! So glad I went to SHELOR and for future buying needs I will for sure go back!

Ben Wolfe

AmyJo
4/21/2015

"Great deal and great dealership"

Came in with a limited budget and they worked with my payments, type of car I wanted, and was very kind though the whole process..

Rick Harrison

ma2one
4/20/2015

"Best dealership in this area!"

Our salesman was Shannon Smith. I cannot say enough good things about him. He went above and beyond what you'd expect from most salesmen. I called in with no idea what we wanted, and with a trade in. He took my info over the phone and by email, got back to me with what our ballpark range was and gave me several options. My husband and I decided on the car we wanted and when we actually went in there, he had all the paperwork ready and we were pretty much in and out in no time. Shelor will help you when a lot of other dealerships wont look your way. If you have bad credit but need a car, this is the place for you. Everyone is so friendly! Make sure when you go to ask for Shannon! You wont be sorry!

Shannon Smith

ht8604
4/16/2015

"Great"

They were friendly and easy to deal with. No pressure and enjoyed my experience. Will recommend and return. They were happy to answer all my questions.

Richard Wirt