Shelor Used Car Superstore

2340 Roanoke St,
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Shelor Used Car Superstore Info
About Shelor Used Car Superstore

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. We measure our success by being able to offer: -70 acres of New & Used Vehicles -2500 Cars, Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, and Vans -6 New Car Showrooms and One Used Car Superstore -Shelor Super Service Center and "Valvoline Express Care" Facility -Locations in Christiansburg that serve Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee Shelor Motor Mile Goal is to provide a full service shopping and buying experience at one location: -Volume Sales -Low Competitive Prices -Internet Services -Full Financial Services -Full Service Repairs including: -Valvoline Express Care Facility -"Loaner Car" for new car warranty repairs if purchased new at Shelor Motor Mile -Warranty repairs -Local Shuttle Service -Night Service drop-off -Free state inspections for life on your new or pre-owned vehicle purchased from Shelor Thanks to all our great customers and employees for making our FIRST 37 years so rewarding. We look forward to serving Southwest Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee well into the 21st Century. Shelor Motor Mi

About Shelor Used Car Superstore Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,732 Dealership Reviews
Hghlndr397
5/28/2016

"Friendly and Honest"

I hadn't bought a vehicle from a dealer in almost 30 years, because that experience was so bad. Heard good things about Shelor, though and I found a truck on-line that I was interested in. I took a chance and went to the dealership, and I can't imagine a better experience. Kevin Frost was the salesman I dealt with, and everything about the transaction was a pleasure. I'm coming back, when I need another vehicle.

Kevin Frost

Nicole Rice
5/26/2016

"Friendly and educational help for the helpless"

From beginning to end, I enjoyed my experience with Shelor. I have known numerous people including family that have been just as happy with their experience as well. I got a pretty cool new car and the payment I expected. It took numerous times going back and forth, which to me is to be expected. But when it comes down to it the payment I got was the payment I went there wanting and my credit leaves A LOT to be desired. Transunion's Credit score website tells me "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS” where my score should be.

Rick Lewis ;-)

TWPSAP12
5/23/2016

"Professional and friendly"

Very friendly and professional experience from my on line application, phone calls up to my purchase....Ben Wolfe was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend you ask for him. He asks you a few questions and finds you the vehicle you want and can afford.

Amy Walters

William Bourne
5/21/2016

"Great experience"

Kevin Frost was me salesman. Great buying experience and it's because of him. I will recommend Kevin to anyone I hear that is shipping for a new or used car.

Kevin Frost

Kourtneyblake2
5/16/2016

"Great!"

I recommend Doug Jones to anyone who goes to shelor. He helped me so much! Any question I had he could answer it. He is a really hard worker and a amazing salesman!!

Doug Jones

Kmusser1
5/09/2016

"Excellent"

I recommend working with Conrad Hughes when buying or selling your car. He was great to work with, extremely friendly and great at his job.

Conrad Hughes

Tracy Waugh
5/04/2016

"Better to deal with than most other dealerships"

I do not like buying cars, but have bought two from Shelor and had good experiences both times. Ben Wolfe and our finace guy (I forget his name) were very helpful and great to work with. I would definitely recommend Shelor to others.

Ben Wolfe and Mark (I think ? in sales)

Jlhurt
5/03/2016

"All around great experience"

Let me start by saying My wife and I were dreading going through the car buying process. I will say from the moment we walked on the lot we were put at easy. Can't say enough about Josh Tabor he was great. He real worked hard to make sure we had a wonderful buying experience. I really appreciate all he did for us! I would definitely recommend Josh and Shelor Chevrolet for your next car buying experience. We will definitely be back when it's time to purchase our next car or truck. P.S. We love our Ram 1500 Big Horn series!

Josh tabor

Mothert
5/02/2016

"2 Evenings with Charlie and Randy"

I just want to say that these gentlemen when out of there way to make us comfortable. They understood our needs and helped us to locate a suitable car (thank you Charlie) and Randy helped us through that last day of testing out the car and deciding to purchase. These guys were great and made it a fun experience for us buying our 18 yr old son his first car! They are KEEPERS! :)

Charlie and Randy

Bigandtall
4/29/2016

"Did a great Joy"

I had been looking for a car, and went to some other places and there terms were not very good.Mitch Price and John Nixon both worked with me to find a car in my price range and monthly payments. I ended up leasing a car for year with great payments and a great service deal. If you are looking for a great place to get a car i would go to Shelor

Mithc Price, John Nixon