Skagit Ford Lincoln Mercury

Diehl Ford Lincoln

1 Dealership Review
tyhuseman13
8/13/2016

"Great service and kind staff!"

This was my first experience with this dealership and I have found my lifelong Ford dealer & service team! I took my Ford Explorer in to be serviced and everyone here from sales, parts & service were outstanding! I didn't see one person in the store, customer or staff, that wasn't happy and kind. Nate from the service team checked me in, offered me a shuttle ride to work, told me about the service being performed as well as the time line for getting my vehicle back and sent me on my way. Upon getting my vehicle back I was given a top to bottom explanation of my vehicles health and once again how the "surgery" on my car went. They washed my Explorer, treated it well and treated me even better. Unlike most dealerships who love you when they're ringing your wallet dry, these guys treated me like a VIP and all my work was under warranty! I would absolutely recommend Skagit Ford for all things Ford!

Nate Udd