Read Reviews Skco Automotive

Manufacturer: Used Car Dealer

3.7

4.4

based on 8 reviews

Overall
4.1

4.1 out of 5

13 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Skco Automotive

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Skco Automotive

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Great Dealership. Great Service."

upperdeckhr
7/26/2014 6:29:19 PM

Vincent

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

Purchasing a car can be a horrible experience. The staff and salesman at SKCO really went out of their way to make is as hassle free and painless as possible. The people are friendly and knowledgable and they have a great selection of vehicles for nearly everyones budget. Highly recommended.

"Great customer service!"

holly parnell
7/20/2014 1:08:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jeremy

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

Great experience with having my car serviced with SKCO.! Excellent customer service,
punctual , professional ,friendly and fast. Thanks Jeremy for the GREAT service! Ill be back.

"Excellent Dealership"

Laylapollman
7/12/2014 9:26:37 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Joe MD Robert and Bruce

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

Excellent customer service, great deal on car and I was very satisfied with the price and quality of the vehicle. I shopped around and found the best deal at Skyco

"Painless Car Shopping"

JulFM
6/30/2014 8:52:19 PM

Joe and MD

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

I guess there are people who enjoy car shopping, I'm not one of those people, however even I can't complain about SKCO. I went there because they had such an awesome BBB rating and a great selection of cars. The salesmen were attentive but not to the point that I felt pressured. I would recommend SKCO to anyone looking for a first class car shopping experience!

Twitter
"Super friendly, Great service, Best price!"

Heylady555
5/31/2014 1:00:42 PM

Md

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

I just got my new 2012 Chevy Avalanche. I have been all over looking but always had a reason to not to buy. There is quiet the selection to choose from and all were very clean with warranty which is hard to find unless you buy a new one that I can't afford. It was only a couple of hours and I was on my way. I never felt rushed, they allowed me to drive around so many and I am picky. So friendly, bought me a my baby drinks to cool off. So satisfied with this purchase.

Twitter
"I bought a 2007 Chevy avalanche from SKCO in February ..."

sohel71
11/27/2013 12:19:37 AM

Butch Cox

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

I bought a 2007 Chevy avalanche from SKCO in February this year.Had a great sales person named Butch.I was searching for this make,model car for several months .Could not find better price than SKCO. The price i paid for it was better than any other dealership had to offer during non tax season.As you know car prices are higher during tax season.Although i bought it during tax season, i paid less than non tax season price for similar vehicle i found in other dealership.After sales customer service was great.Car is running great

Twitter
"Bought what I was lead to believe was a dependable car..."

steele_jeni
4/24/2013 9:22:16 PM

MD

1.2

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

Bought what I was lead to believe was a dependable car for my daughter and grandchild only to find out they had replaced the motor in the car with a salvaged motor. It was implied by the saleman that the car was still under manufacturers warranty - it was not. So I paid way too much money for a car that has a salvaged motor. On top of that the motor is no good. There are metal shavings in the oil pan. Something is falling apart inside the motor and it has been deemed unsafe to be driven. Took it back and was told that they would be happy to look at the car for me but at MY expense. MD also told me that he could not expect his salespeople to know every detail about the cars they are selling........WHAT? They replaced the motor......how can soomeone not tell this to a potential buyer. That's a very important detail to be left out. And they didn't report it to CARFAX either. Now I'm paying a car note plus full coverage insurance because it's financed. I do have a lawyer and I do plan to fight this. If you have had a similar experience I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. I can be reached at steele_jeni@att.net.

Twitter
"Daughter bought a car at topp book value, engine blew 4..."

boatdoc1963
4/4/2013 11:05:46 AM

M.D.

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

Daughter bought a car at topp book value, engine blew 4 days later. She has been without a car three weeks now. The sales manager laughed at her saying it wasn't a sales problem. No loaner car offered. They are awful people and asking around everyone says the same.
Beware of these crooks

Twitter
"SKCO posts false ads on Craigslist. We have found 3..."

vanessa425
6/22/2012 11:53:37 PM

man with goatee

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

SKCO posts false ads on Craigslist. We have found 3 different vehicles on Craigslist. As soon as they were posted, we went up there and were told every time that they were "sold about a week ago" when the ads were posted that day. They are obvious scams to persuade you to visit the dealership. The craigslist ads link directly to their website. After my husband confronted them, we left and the seller was very rude and condescending as we were leaving. During the conversation we threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau, and after the guy regained his "cool" he came running after us telling us that maybe somebody else is posting them (the only excuse I guess he could come up with to not look as much like a scamming used car dealer crook) after they were "sold about a week ago" 5 minutes earlier. Also, we have been looking for a car for my stepson for awhile trying to stay under a set price limit and when we got there were told that they had nothing in that price limit when we had seen at least 5 vehicles posted on Craigslist in that price bracket in the last 2 days. They are complete liars, and I would not recommend doing business with them. Everyone knows that most used car sales people are liars, but SKCO takes the cake. These people definitely don't have any integrity.

Twitter
"I am diabled and the vehicle that they sold me needs..."

stormygirl
6/17/2012 10:07:17 PM

Wes Hyre

3.3

My Review Of Skco Automotive:

I am diabled and the vehicle that they sold me needs transmission. Was told vehicle was reliable enough to make trip to New Jersey. Bought 2 weeks ago. Never drove it! Only to repair shop to have transmission replaced.

Reviews 11-20 >>