Skco Automotive

Skco Automotive Info

Daniell Motors

CSB_Academy
3/03/2015

"Best Price, Best service under one roof!"

I am very pleased with my recent 2013 Highlander purchase, they offered me a truly great price that I couldn't find in 250 mile radius, also like their service dept. people, had two small things they needed to take care of on the truck, which they did next day before I even had a chance to ask. Great people, Thanks guys!

Wes

dcbear42
11/18/2014

"Daughter bought car, they have had it more than she has!!!"

My daughter purchased a car in August, before the first payment was due it had been to the shop twice. She took it in for an issue with a noise coming from the belt area, they sprayed fluid on the belts after keeping it all day. Two days later the head gasket is blown because the water pump went out. They kept the car for over a month, upon getting it back, it wasnt in drivable condition. We called them and this time they paid to have it towed. Apparently they didnt do something and so now they have to put another motor in it. I have never seen a vehicle that in three months they have had it for fwo of the three months and she is paying on it. No loaners, no offers to replace the vehicle, nothing. I have never in my life seen such a corrupt business.

Service Dept Manager

upperdeckhr
7/26/2014

"Great Dealership. Great Service."

Purchasing a car can be a horrible experience. The staff and salesman at SKCO really went out of their way to make is as hassle free and painless as possible. The people are friendly and knowledgable and they have a great selection of vehicles for nearly everyones budget. Highly recommended.

Vincent

holly parnell
7/20/2014

"Great customer service!"

Great experience with having my car serviced with SKCO.! Excellent customer service, punctual , professional ,friendly and fast. Thanks Jeremy for the GREAT service! Ill be back.

Jeremy

Laylapollman
7/12/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

Excellent customer service, great deal on car and I was very satisfied with the price and quality of the vehicle. I shopped around and found the best deal at Skyco

Joe MD Robert and Bruce

JulFM
6/30/2014

"Painless Car Shopping"

I guess there are people who enjoy car shopping, I'm not one of those people, however even I can't complain about SKCO. I went there because they had such an awesome BBB rating and a great selection of cars. The salesmen were attentive but not to the point that I felt pressured. I would recommend SKCO to anyone looking for a first class car shopping experience!

Joe and MD

Heylady555
5/31/2014

"Super friendly, Great service, Best price!"

I just got my new 2012 Chevy Avalanche. I have been all over looking but always had a reason to not to buy. There is quiet the selection to choose from and all were very clean with warranty which is hard to find unless you buy a new one that I can't afford. It was only a couple of hours and I was on my way. I never felt rushed, they allowed me to drive around so many and I am picky. So friendly, bought me a my baby drinks to cool off. So satisfied with this purchase.

Md

sohel71
11/27/2013

"I bought a 2007 Chevy avalanche from SKCO in February ..."

I bought a 2007 Chevy avalanche from SKCO in February this year.Had a great sales person named Butch.I was searching for this make,model car for several months .Could not find better price than SKCO. The price i paid for it was better than any other dealership had to offer during non tax season.As you know car prices are higher during tax season.Although i bought it during tax season, i paid less than non tax season price for similar vehicle i found in other dealership.After sales customer service was great.Car is running great

Butch Cox

steele_jeni
4/24/2013

"Bought what I was lead to believe was a dependable car..."

Bought what I was lead to believe was a dependable car for my daughter and grandchild only to find out they had replaced the motor in the car with a salvaged motor. It was implied by the saleman that the car was still under manufacturers warranty - it was not. So I paid way too much money for a car that has a salvaged motor. On top of that the motor is no good. There are metal shavings in the oil pan. Something is falling apart inside the motor and it has been deemed unsafe to be driven. Took it back and was told that they would be happy to look at the car for me but at MY expense. MD also told me that he could not expect his salespeople to know every detail about the cars they are selling........WHAT? They replaced the motor......how can soomeone not tell this to a potential buyer. That's a very important detail to be left out. And they didn't report it to CARFAX either. Now I'm paying a car note plus full coverage insurance because it's financed. I do have a lawyer and I do plan to fight this. If you have had a similar experience I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. I can be reached at steele_jeni@att.net.

MD

boatdoc1963
4/04/2013

"Daughter bought a car at topp book value, engine blew 4..."

Daughter bought a car at topp book value, engine blew 4 days later. She has been without a car three weeks now. The sales manager laughed at her saying it wasn't a sales problem. No loaner car offered. They are awful people and asking around everyone says the same. Beware of these crooks

M.D.