Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

1546 Cottman Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111
Sloane Toyota Philadelphia Info
About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Champion Toyota recently changed its name to Sloane Toyota of Philadelphia. Nothing has changed besides the name, same great people, same convenient location.

About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Kathryn Donahue
9/07/2016

"No hassle purchasing"

This is the forth car purchased from Steve Barsky. He is always knowledgeable about his product.. He makes buying a car enjoyable and hassle free.

September 08, 2016

Thanks for your review, Kathryn! We're happy to hear that Steve's provided you with such great service. We'll let him know to keep up the excellent work! We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

RAV4 XLE
9/06/2016

"2016 RAV 4 XLE"

Outstanding experience! Our family has been purchasing/leasing Toyota vehicles for the past 25+ years from Sloane Toyota. We recently leased a 2016 RAV4 XLE with all the options needed, from selection to driving off the lot each step was handled with ease and professionalism by Steve Barsky and his team; they are top notch and get you into the vehicle you want at pricing you can afford. If you're in the market for a quality vehicle with competitive pricing without all the nonsense associated with purchasing/leasing please do yourself a favor and go to Sloane Toyota and make sure you ask for Steve; you will not be disappointed

September 07, 2016

Thank you for your business and your support! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to provide you with great service. It is a pleasure to hear Steve provided you with an excellent experience. He is a great asset to our team who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

Rfletcher
9/01/2016

"This place is amazing"

Just walked in and dealt with Tom...amazing experience. It was like buying a car from my brother. From the manager to finance this has to be the best car buying experience of a lifetime. Thank you

Tom morris

September 02, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We strive to treat all of our customers like family so they feel welcome and relaxed. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Vernon4now
8/17/2016

"Great Experience saleman we had with Tom & Sale manager Bret"

They realize that we wanted the vehicle and We feel that they worked with us to make the deal possibleand we also feel as though we have establish a good relationship with Sloane Toyota. Thanks.

Tom Morris

August 18, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear our team provided you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

burton00123
7/26/2016

"I had the best experience possible buying my first car here"

The dealers I worked with, Steve Barsky and Lou Shahinian, made the process of buying my first car easy, and affordable. I'm more than satisfied with my experience, and would recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota to talk to either one of these guys before anyone else.

July 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that Steve and Lou provided you with such excellent service. Our team is proud of our friendly, hassle-free atmosphere. Congratulations on your first car, we hope to see you again!

Summerday2016
7/19/2016

"purchased a new tacoma was a very good experince"

Our experience with Sloane was wonderful I have never gone to a dealership that made you feel so welcome and they could not do enough for you Steve Barsky General Sales Manager was involved, with the deal and made every thing very easy and explained everything . I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and we plan on it.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to see that Steve and our staff provided you with an easy and explainatory experience! Your high recommendation is also appreciated! We are very excited to help you with anything you may need in the future! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

Carrater
7/17/2016

"Thorough and helpful"

Purchased a used RAV4 and the team did their best to make it look new. They were helpful and followed through on what they said they would do.

I worked w jack and Matt

July 18, 2016

I am glad to hear that our team followed through with you to ensure that you got exactly what you wanted. We appreciate your business. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

EddieB
7/15/2016

"The ONLY place to go!!!!"

I am presently driving my eighth car that I have purchased at this dealership and I have been pleased with the experience every time. Dealing with Steave Barsky and Sam Fareri over the years has shown me the type of people that they truly are. Professional, knowledgeable, caring and friends. As far as service, sharp, very professional. Ray Hildenbrand and Bill Lind are just "the best".

Bill Lind

July 15, 2016

Eddie, thank you for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate your continued business with us and congratulations on your new car! Your kind words to our staff is welcomed, I will be happy to inform them to continue their great service. Again, thank you for being our friend at Sloane Toyota, we look forward to many more years providing you with only the best service. Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

TheCurleys
7/13/2016

"Purchase of 2013 Camry"

We really appreciate the fine service and great CPO car we got with Steve and Mike at Sloane Toyota in Philly. Steve and Mike definitely helped us make a smart choice for our needs and at a great price! We definitely recommend this dealership and look forward to more great service. Thanks again

July 14, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Steve and Mike! They will be very happy to hear your kind words. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Ele38
7/09/2016

"Always the Best Place!"

My experience at this dealership for many years, as always been a visit to friends, Steve Barsky and Brett Unger manage an outstanding dealership. This visit, Edward Kegan was our salesman, and all our needs where handled in a very professional manner.

July 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words of our staff and will be more than happy to inform Steve, Ed, and myself to continue the great service. Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to seeing you again! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

Reviews of Steve Barsky