Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

1546 Cottman Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111
Sloane Toyota Philadelphia Info
About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Champion Toyota recently changed its name to Sloane Toyota of Philadelphia. Nothing has changed besides the name, same great people, same convenient location.

About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Vernon4now
8/17/2016

"Great Experience saleman we had with Tom & Sale manager Bret"

They realize that we wanted the vehicle and We feel that they worked with us to make the deal possibleand we also feel as though we have establish a good relationship with Sloane Toyota. Thanks.

Tom Morris

August 18, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear our team provided you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

burton00123
7/26/2016

"I had the best experience possible buying my first car here"

The dealers I worked with, Steve Barsky and Lou Shahinian, made the process of buying my first car easy, and affordable. I'm more than satisfied with my experience, and would recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota to talk to either one of these guys before anyone else.

July 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that Steve and Lou provided you with such excellent service. Our team is proud of our friendly, hassle-free atmosphere. Congratulations on your first car, we hope to see you again!

Summerday2016
7/19/2016

"purchased a new tacoma was a very good experince"

Our experience with Sloane was wonderful I have never gone to a dealership that made you feel so welcome and they could not do enough for you Steve Barsky General Sales Manager was involved, with the deal and made every thing very easy and explained everything . I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and we plan on it.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to see that Steve and our staff provided you with an easy and explainatory experience! Your high recommendation is also appreciated! We are very excited to help you with anything you may need in the future! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

Carrater
7/17/2016

"Thorough and helpful"

Purchased a used RAV4 and the team did their best to make it look new. They were helpful and followed through on what they said they would do.

I worked w jack and Matt

July 18, 2016

I am glad to hear that our team followed through with you to ensure that you got exactly what you wanted. We appreciate your business. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

EddieB
7/15/2016

"The ONLY place to go!!!!"

I am presently driving my eighth car that I have purchased at this dealership and I have been pleased with the experience every time. Dealing with Steave Barsky and Sam Fareri over the years has shown me the type of people that they truly are. Professional, knowledgeable, caring and friends. As far as service, sharp, very professional. Ray Hildenbrand and Bill Lind are just "the best".

Bill Lind

July 15, 2016

Eddie, thank you for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate your continued business with us and congratulations on your new car! Your kind words to our staff is welcomed, I will be happy to inform them to continue their great service. Again, thank you for being our friend at Sloane Toyota, we look forward to many more years providing you with only the best service. Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

TheCurleys
7/13/2016

"Purchase of 2013 Camry"

We really appreciate the fine service and great CPO car we got with Steve and Mike at Sloane Toyota in Philly. Steve and Mike definitely helped us make a smart choice for our needs and at a great price! We definitely recommend this dealership and look forward to more great service. Thanks again

July 14, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Steve and Mike! They will be very happy to hear your kind words. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Ele38
7/09/2016

"Always the Best Place!"

My experience at this dealership for many years, as always been a visit to friends, Steve Barsky and Brett Unger manage an outstanding dealership. This visit, Edward Kegan was our salesman, and all our needs where handled in a very professional manner.

July 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words of our staff and will be more than happy to inform Steve, Ed, and myself to continue the great service. Thank you for your continued business, we look forward to seeing you again! Brett Younger General Manager brett.younger@sloaneautos.com 215-742-9300

Elsh02
7/07/2016

"Outstanding Purchase Experience"

3rd time in dealing with this dealership. Again, we got the vehicle we wanted for a good price. From the moment we stepped onto the lot, we were greeted by Lonnie, the Sales Representative, who stayed with us until a deal was finalized and the new car was tested and delivered. Steve Barsky, the General Sales Manager, managed the sales process in a very professional way and we never felt pressured at anytime. Both are true gentlemen. We would highly recommend buying a vehicle working with Lonnie and Steve. Would definitely recommend Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Lonnie Oshields, Al Cramer

July 14, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that Lonnie and Steve provided you with such great customer service. We are proud of our professional, pressure-free atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Lauren
7/02/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

This is the second time we have leased from Sloane Toyota of Philadelphia. The service is outstanding. Steve the sales manager went above and beyond to help us get into the truck we wanted. Not only was he excellent with helping us but he also catered to my 2 1/2 year old. This dealership is very family friendly. I would recommend this dealership to all.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Lauren! We're delighted to hear that Steve was so accommodating to you and your child. Enjoy your new truck, and don't hesitate to ask if we can help with anything else.

PAtoNC
7/02/2016

"Outstanding Purchase Experiance"

This was overall the most pleasant experience when purchasing a new truck. I would highly recommend them to my family & friends. Being from out of state visiting family, the Sales & Finance Departments provided first class service finding me the right vehicle & getting me out of the store in the least amount of time.

Louis Voisin--Sales & Al Cramer---Finance

July 05, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We're always happy to hear that we are providing a great customer experience to our guests. We will let our sales and financial departments to keep up the good work! Congratulations on your new truck, let us know if we can help with anything else.

Reviews of Steve Barsky