Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

1546 Cottman Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111
Sloane Toyota Philadelphia Info
About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Champion Toyota recently changed its name to Sloane Toyota of Philadelphia. Nothing has changed besides the name, same great people, same convenient location.

About Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

lana29
6/30/2015

"Sold me a Lemon ! "

Wanted to purchase a 03 Toyota from this Dealer, The sales person seem to be very nice. I told him what I was looking for and he tired to help me get a vehicle. The car I purchased was 12 yrs old so I asked to see the car fax and history on the car which seem to check out . 1 owner not in any prior accidents. I thought I was getting a good car but I got a huge headache instead. I drove the car around on the high way the next day and it started making this loud and unusal noise. The car started to shake and just turned off on me . To top things off it was my sons first birthday party that same day. When I called management the next day to have the car towed and asked for my down payment back they acted as if it wasn't a huge deal and didn't want to refund me. I told them I would be calling the cooperate office and my lawyer! either they were going to give me my money back or be sued! They finally gave me a refund 2 days later . I feel that if I was a Caucasian guy instead of an African American Female management would have took me more seriously and I wouldn't had to go through so much trouble just to get my money back.

Hemal
5/21/2015

"Annoying Manager"

Its good when you go to the dealership and everything goes well, but if you wish to quote or mention something wrong or anything deterioration of the car you drove, these people will deride you, which is like disrespecting your views. And the carfax report which they showed was not updated. Mileage shown by the car was 45K, and they showed me the carfax with 40K.

I forgot the name of that employee.

graziano20
5/12/2015

"Friendly and professional sales team."

This is my 4th Toyota I have purchased from Sloan Toyata. Mike DiNoble has always been a great salesman and gets the job done smoothly and painlessly. Steve Barsky has always been courteous and professional in doing a great job. I highly reccommend this dealership with this listed sales team.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for this fantastic review! I am pleased to hear that Mike and Steve was there to assist you throughout the entire process and that they are consistently providing you a smooth, painless, courteous and professional customer service that you deserve. We appreciate your recommendation and congratulations on your new purchase. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new vehicle! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Best, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

Toyotadoc
5/09/2015

"Sloane Toyota experience"

Sloane Toyota has a friendly atmosphere and the sales manager is very professional. I would highly recommended this dealership. This is my second lease with them and I will continue to do business them in the future.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review! I am pleased to hear that our team provide you a professional and friendly service during your recent purchase with us. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need and we truly appreciate your recommendation. Take care! Best, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

smdought
4/21/2015

"New 4 runner purchase"

Steve worked hard to get a deal done that met my needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. He listened to my needs and came through with a payment that fit my budget.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for writing this review! Steve is a great people person, and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congrats on your new car! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

Eagles
4/20/2015

"I drove 2 hours to buy my car at Sloane Toyota Philadelphia"

It used to be a short drive from Bucks County but I still made the drive from the Poconos where I now live because they are worth it. This is my 3rd car I have purchased from Sloane Toyota Philadelphia. The first two were Camry's, and this one was a Rav 4 for my wife. I trust them implicitly and they always do what they say they will do. We did a lot of prep work over the phone, so the car and paperwork were ready to go for my wife to sign. While waiting for the insurance company information, Lou gave my wife a 20 minute training session on the vehicle, which was great. The managers stopped over to talk and thank us for our business, and Lou and Javier took the time to discuss all the options and financing in detail. If you want to buy from professionals, Sloane Toyota Philadelphia is the best

Javier in credit (I don't have his card for spelling)

April 21, 2015

I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase with us! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

Anatoliy2010
4/10/2015

"BEST SALES TEAM"

Best sale steam. I have visited several Toyota dealerships and it was pleasure working with Steve Barsky. Will recommend to my friends and family. Thank you Sloane Toyota and Steve Barsky. Anatoliy Kuznetsov.

April 13, 2015

I am happy to hear that the time spent with Steve was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new car! We appreciate your recommendations and if you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. Best regards, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

Molica54
3/18/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL EXCEPTIONAL!!"

What a great experience, when it came to Lou and Steve Barsky i was absolutely satisfied. Very professional they believe in what you want and not just want to shove anything in your face. When every other dealer ship turned me down Toyota Sloane took a chance with me and I am extremely happy with my Toyota Corolla 2015.

March 19, 2015

We really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. Congratulations on your new 2015 Toyota Corolla! We’re ecstatic to hear that you were absolutely satisfied with Lou and Steve and with the great experience you received from us. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

fungrl2122
3/08/2015

"Shaky Start but ended wonderfully and happy"

Honestly initially I was not happy, our first salesman was high pressure, not listening and pushing me toward a car that I did not like after test driving. He was pushing this car so hard that he failed to tell me anything about the first car I test drove, but could not stop raving about the car that I was driving and not happy about the way it handled. I had purchased a car from Sloane about 2 years ago and Evan was my salesman, I asked if he was in but he was not. I needed to speak to Javier about a warranty rebate from my other car and mentioned I was uncomfortable with the current salesman and his hard sell approach.........THIS IS WHEN MY EXPERIENCE STARTED GOING RIGHT. I was ready to leave but Javier changed my mind, introduced me to Mike DeNoble and made my experience and purchasing my car a pleasant and relaxed experience. Mike DeNoble is a wonderful salesman who sells the way a salesman should, no pressure, but he goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is well informed and feels comfortable signing the dotted line!!! Thank you Mike for the great experience and Thank you Javier for saving me!! I would definitely purchase another car from Mike or Evan!!!!

Javier, Evan

jbc177
3/05/2015

"A pleasure to deal with the sales team of Sloane Toyota"

I had a great experience working with Louis Voisin and Steve Barsky. Louis listened to our needs and found us the vehicle we were looking for.Steve put us in the Sienna Louis found us,at the price we needed to be at. It was a pleasure to deal with these gentleman.

Louis Voisin

March 29, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. It’s delightful to know that Louis and Steve provided you with a great experience, and they are valuable team members, indeed. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Julie Spinosa - Customer Relations - Julie_Spinosa@sloaneautos.com

Reviews of Steve Barsky