Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Lou Shahinian, Sales and Leasing Associate, Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Lou Shahinian

Sales and Leasing Associate

January 21, 2017

"Fantastic Customer Service "

- Katgil1012

Sales rep was very courteous, professional, and thorough. I came in knowing what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend, they were able to accommodate my needs in a timely manner.

January 04, 2017

"Another Greater Experience at Sloane"

- ChrisNun

We just completed our second car purchase transaction at Sloan Toyota and once again, we are very pleased. Lou Shahinian was our Sales Consultant for the second time. He is the best. So easy to talk to and adds no pressure to the decision making process. Javier Zambrano was our financial contact. He was also excellent. He was very professional. knowledgeable and patient. Finally, we dealt with Steve Barsky, the General Sales Manager, who checked in on us regularly to make sure our transaction was going as smoothly as possible and that we were very satisfied with our purchase. Thanks to everyone. It was a late night but it was worth it! We will be going back to Sloane Toyota for future purchases.

January 03, 2017

"Great experience "

- Morgmclaughlin

My experience at sloane Toyota Philadelphia was great. Tom showed us a few different styles of cars we were interested in and then helped us pick the best one that suits my needs. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

New 2016 Toyota Rav4