Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Mike Denoble, Sales and Leasing Associate, Sloane Toyota Philadelphia

Mike Denoble

Sales and Leasing Associate

April 25, 2017

"A Concern Taken Care Of"

- Carl456

For the past three years I have been with Sloan Toyota of Philadelphia. I leased a car, and then when the lease was up I returned the lease and bought a new car. I was concerned about the process because car-buying is usually a difficult and time-consuming one. However, they took care of me throughout the whole process and made the process of trading in the lease and transferring to a new car very smooth. They spelled out all the fees very explicitly. Steve Barsky, their general sales manager, was responsive and supportive throughout the transfer process. Finally, I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great lease, a great car-buying experience, or a good quality car.

March 28, 2017

"Avoiding New Car Trauma"

- Hot Red Prius

I wanted a new Prius due to the new technology that some Lexus models did not offer. I had a 2013 Lexus that I wanted a fair price for in trade. Another dealer had been insulting by the low number that they presented. Sales representative Mark Vega understood immediately how I wanted to conduct our business.. Sloane was very fair. and did not waist my time. The entire process was relaxed, fair, and efficient.. I have a new Prius.

Mark Vega

March 26, 2017

"amazing couldent of went more smooth."

- Rich86

It was made easy the Sloane experience was just exceptionally great could not be more pleased with my visit everyone was so courteous an helpful to my every need would not imagine doing my business any where else.

Mike Denoble