Smolich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Smolich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Smolich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

"Don't use them"

We've been to Smolich three times. They didn't notice severe tire wear on their regular maintenance of our new car leading to severe wear because they failed to correct with an alignment. On an earlier vehicle they couldn't fix the air conditioner and after four failed tries they claimed they lost the paperwork preventing our ability to demand another try under the warranty. Now we've had a car run out of oil less than ten thousand miles after they did the oil change. But no blue smoke or other indicator of any excessive use of oil. We wonder if they put in to little oil or none or simply didn't do the change we requested.

Dirk Zanchin, Craig

"Crap Work!"

Took my Jeep in to have a simple $50.00 part replaced got it back and the next day and all of a sudden it wouldn't go in gear! We were told we needed to flush everything out when they replaced the part. After my husband took it back they told him the cable was stretched and we now needed to replace that for another $300.00 + !!!! When I called to talk to someone about it and tell them it had never done this before and it only has 40000 miles on it the man I spoke to decided to be a smart xx and yell at me on the phone about how it wasn't his fault and he doesn't have a "crystal ball" to tell me whats going to happen with my car.... wow talk about customer service! Im so frustrated if I could make a bigger stink about this I would!

Craig

"When I pulled in, I was greeted immediately by Wendy, who..."

When I pulled in, I was greeted immediately by Wendy, who filled out my paperwork and got my car back very quickly. My oil change was completed in less than 30 minutes.

Wendy