Read Reviews Sons Acura

Quentin Stephens8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Sons Acura

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Sons Acura has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Sons Acura

Serving the Atlanta area, Sons Acura, located at 7060 Jonesboro Road in Morrow, GA, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and factory trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Mine was a little different experience. I purchased a..."

NeicieinAtlanta
3/29/2014 5:18:25 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Donna Haan

My Review Of Sons Acura:

Mine was a little different experience. I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Acura RDX w/tech package from North Fulton Kia because the price was the best I could find in the Southeast. That was a good buying experience, but, that's not the reason for this great review. So, I purchased the RDX from a Kia dealer who were not very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle. So I made an appointment with Nalley Acura for a get acquainted session and to ask how to program one of my back windows. The experience at Nalley was horrible, Very rude to me. However, today I traveled to Sons Acura and spoke to Mark Smith who referred me to Donna Haan. She was beyond helpful and very pleasant. Additionally, she told me about their Airport Concierge service; where I can park my car at a "Park and Ticket" lot near the airport and Sons will pick up the vehicle, service it and clean it while I am away. Love Sons Acura! Looking forward to my first service appointment!

Twitter
"Great customer Service Excellent prices as compared to..."

ghaivishal
1/22/2014 8:48:08 AM

Oz Nesbith

Great customer Service
Excellent prices as compared to other dealers
Prompt in deliver and accessories requested
Overall a very good vehicle buying experience

Would definitely recommend to others.

Twitter
"Mr. Hill made a very nervous situation of buying a car..."

bevsue123
11/5/2013 6:11:33 PM

Tie Hill

My Review Of Sons Acura:

Mr. Hill made a very nervous situation of buying a car a very pleasant one.
even though it was closing time he did not rush us or try and sell us something we did not want.

Twitter
"Just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX. I really dislike new car..."

Feldman290
10/30/2013 5:46:14 PM

Jason Wilson

My Review Of Sons Acura:

Just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX. I really dislike new car shopping but must say my entire shopping/purchase experience with Sons Acura was a pleasant experience. We dealt with Jason Wilson, sales person and David Nash, sales manager. Both were low key, knowledgable, and personable. We spent most of our time with Jason, and my wife and I really enjoyed talking with him. He had a great sense of humor, and I left with the impression that he would be successful at whatever endeavor he chose to pursue.

Twitter
"I visited this dealership at the end of September to..."

cmitchell34
10/10/2013 3:38:43 PM

Oz Nesbitt

My Review Of Sons Acura:

I visited this dealership at the end of September to purchase a vehicle and was very uptight of how my car buying experience would turn out since I had bad experiences in the past. I was truly blown away! The level of professionalism, friendliness and customer service was awesome! Oz really took the time to help me make an informed decision on my purchase and I am so happy with my new ride! I definitely recommend anyone to purchase from Sons Acura.

Twitter
"I had a 2012 TSX that was a total loss after a wreck. ..."

JohnRPrall
10/6/2013 3:36:29 PM

Oz Nesbit

My Review Of Sons Acura:

I had a 2012 TSX that was a total loss after a wreck. Sons was able to help me find a replacement vehicle and gave me a very fair price. Oz even drove out of his way up to Lawrenceville to pick me up since I did not have a car at the time. An excellent example of great customer service.

Twitter
"I was amazed with impressed of customer services from ..."

lacuamia
8/29/2013 3:28:38 PM

Quentin Stephens

3.0

My Review Of Sons Acura:

I was amazed with impressed of customer services from Mr. Stephens . Hopefully all clients are very satified with the great performace receive at Sons dealership.

Twitter
"This dealership took advantage of me being pregnant and..."

TriciaLease
8/20/2013 11:33:49 AM

Cordell Turner

My Review Of Sons Acura:

This dealership took advantage of me being pregnant and lied about the condition of a car they sold me. If I can steer you away from doing business with them, then this review has served its purpose. I purchased a used Acura MDX from them which they didn't have in stock. They found the car I wanted another dealership and brought it to their dealership for me. The car was listed as Acura Certified Pre Owned at the first dealership, and I was not told that Sons had to recertify the car in order for it to qualify as Certified for my purchase- it's done on a dealership basis as I've just found out. They didn't recertify it, didn't tell me, and let me think that it still had all the warranty coverage. We actually discussed this as one of the most important prerequisites of my car purchase. They also told me the car had new tires. It did not. I have had to replace them within 6 months of buying this car. Acura customer service at the 800 number can't help either and says it's between the dealer and me. I will never do business with Son's Acura, or Acura again. This was my 2nd Acura, and last. I also plan to pursue this with the BBB and any other forum that might help someone else be protected from their predatory sales practices.

Twitter
"The people at sons Acura was very friendly and helpful. ..."

Qblakley
8/12/2013 10:50:38 PM

Oz

My Review Of Sons Acura:

The people at sons Acura was very friendly and helpful. It did take all day to get everything done. But overall a pleasant experience. I have recommended two people to go there to get a vehicle. Bad credit ok. They really do try to help you.

Twitter
"Tie Hill is an exemplary car sales man. Besides being..."

elithedog
8/9/2013 8:50:11 PM

Tie hill

My Review Of Sons Acura:

Tie Hill is an exemplary car sales man. Besides being very friendly with no pressure, Tie is very knowledgable of every car's detailed operation on the Sons Acura car lot in Morrow. Our experience was very good. We had not purchased a car in ten years, Tie Hil insured our experience to be very positive by answering every question/concern we had without hesitation. Tie took extra time to demonstrate/teach all the new technology in today's cars.

The why: Quentin Stephens, a manager, seemed to have Tie chasing ghosts with our price point. Very determined to a specific price within our retirement budget + an added accessory, Stephens seemed to not understand & used some very crazy math? We were walking out the door, Stephens realized we really wanted to make a purchase on our chosen car for our reasonable & fair offer. The pricing experience with Stephens was annoying. Quentin Stephens finally agreed to our terms. The rest of our car purchase was a total joy working with Tie Hill!

We highly recommend Tie Hill at Sons Acura.
CSR