Sons Acura

7060 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Sons Acura Info
About Sons Acura

Serving the Atlanta area, Sons Acura, located at 7060 Jonesboro Road in Morrow, GA, is your premier retailer New Acura's, Certified Acura and Pre-owned vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and factory trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping or servicing experience pleasurable. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Sons Acura

mccrary,rita1019$
4/28/2015

"Quality Customer Service"

"Many thanks to Sons Acura for Marshall and Michael for your wonderful crew for the kind, courteous, efficient and friendly treatment I received when purchasing my automobile. When you are a woman with little knowledge of the mechanics of a car, it is comforting to know you are dealing with trustworthy people. Thanks again.Sons Acura was highly recommended by a friend. Thanks for the change I am impressed. Thanks, Cinderella Mccrary

Marshall Nolan and Michael Gonzales

nsmith13
4/07/2015

"Sales Experience"

I was very satisfied with LT's customer service. He went over and beyond expectations for my car experience. He was extremely helpful with me on deciding what vehicle to select.

LT and Skip

April 08, 2015

thanks for letting us hear about your experiences with LT.. we appreciate your business

Kelly
3/14/2015

"Great experience "

I dreaded this process for weeks, but have to say this was a great experience. The staff couldn't have been friendlier !! I got the price I wanted without haggling for hours. I was out the door in 2 hours, and the only reason it took THAT long was locating the car I wanted at another dealership. Thank you to everyone especially Chris, Tom and Ashton , who took so much walking me through the features ! I never felt pressured or like I was "pushed through the system " . Great dealership !! Great staff !!

Ashton , Tom

Earl
3/13/2015

"Phenomenal "

I LOATHE car shopping HOWEVER after being in an auto accident, the staff at Sons Acura were very professional and accommodating. L.T. was incredible to work with getting a deal that fit my scenario. I normally do not give reviews but I have to give L.T., Chris, and the rest of the staff credit for a job well done. I look forward to doing more business with this dealership and L.T. in future.

LT/Chris

April 08, 2015

Earl, We appreciate the review of our staffand your experience with LT and acknowledging a job well done. We look forward to serving you in the Future

Jeffery
3/02/2015

"my clean ride"

See sons Acura in a few years for my next clean ride thanks Dillion my sales guy I will tell all my friends who looking for a car sons Acura is the place.

dillion

des0991
2/21/2015

"Gregory Johnson the man"

I had great experience working with Gregory Johnson, he was extremely helpful in providing what was needed and followed up with any issues I had with my credit. He took his time to work with me to get me exactly what we needed. We’ll definitely advise all our friends and family to look for your dealership and for Gregory on their next purchase.  Thanks again.

praise girl
2/16/2015

"The praying man Gregory Johnson"

I really thank God for Mr. Johnson help and working this car deal out. The dealership was very nice and very knowledgeable and worked really fast at getting me out at a timely fashion. Everyone that need and great car please hurry down to sons Acura dealership and ask for Gregory Johnson today

February 20, 2015

Rhonda, Thanks for your trust in Greg, he does work hard for all his customers, the feedback is much appreciated. I know how much you love Acura's and I am pleased you traded the 2003 in for the newer TL. see you at the dealership for service

MaryRasheed
2/10/2015

"Mary Experience "

Sons Acura is truly an great place to find an car. The sales rep was awesome with great customer service skills. He got me the best option for what I was looking for. Will highly recommend this dealership!!!!

February 15, 2015

Mary, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Greg. I will be sure to let him know how you feel. We appreciate your business and recommendations!!

Dot
1/03/2015

"Great Sales personnel"

Sons Acura to see TSX that was listed in Truecar. Dillon met me and showed me that the car was there and held the door as I entered the dealership. Jasmine met me inside and asked what I was looking for. She was lovely, personable and professional. She made the whole transaction seem like a visit. After buying the car, Dillon showed me how to operate the bells and whistles that it came with. I was very interested in leaving and left manuals and keys. They called to let me know that at my convenience I could pick them up. When I asked if servicing could be in McDonough rather than Morrow they agreed. Jasmine and Dillon were delightful to meet and both rate 5 stars in friendliness and willing to go the extra mile. 4 stars as paying cash, the finance manager was dour, to be honest I can't believe how long it took to do the paperwork, and by then rather tired and stressed.

Jasmine, Dillon

February 15, 2015

Dot, thanks for your kind words about Dillon and Jasmine, they both do a truly amazing job for us!! We appreciate your business and know that the Acura Certified TL you bought will be great for you! I apologize about the paperwork delay and will work on that process based on your feedback. Regards, Gary Marotta

Darryl Bell
10/20/2014

"Horrible Stay Away"

I came in a month after finding the right car thru my military banking (they are removing the dealership asap). I came in with money and documents even to the surprise of the whole staff. Still...took hours. Ok I'm patient. We completed deal and I was told my car was being detailed and fueled. Wrong again. My twin 7 yr olds clean better and half a tank?? Really? I just laid $3,000 down and was the most prepared and easy customer they may ever have and they give a half a tank of gas and said goodbye. Whatever, I got my car! I rode home happy!. Until a few days after car won't start. Bad battery. I had it tested and it's a dead cell. Days later folks. Not weeks or months..DAYS. They say come on in and we will test it. I live an hour away...oh yea...CAR WONT START!!! The end result is they say it's not covered to bad so sad. I'm a disabled, purple heart, veteran. I count my dollars. Disability is all I got. They ruined my vacation to see my sons for halloween since I can't afford the trip and a 100.00 battery. They will get this and more on every review I can spew to save you a horrible experience in customer service.

All Sales and Management

November 15, 2014

I am the new General Manager of Sons Acura. Your experience as you described it, is unacceptable. Businesses are built by taking care of the customer. Customer satisfaction is not the most important thing, it's the only thing. Unfortunately without more info, I can't look up your information. Please feel free to contact me directly. Chris Justice General Manager Main 770-968-5252 Direct 678-562-1601

Reviews of Gary Marotta