Sons Acura

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Sons Acura

Sons Acura Info
About Sons Acura

Serving the Atlanta area, Sons Acura, located at 7060 Jonesboro Road in Morrow, GA, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and factory trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Sons Acura

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Darryl Bell
10/20/2014

"Horrible Stay Away"

I came in a month after finding the right car thru my military banking (they are removing the dealership asap). I came in with money and documents even to the surprise of the whole staff. Still...took hours. Ok I'm patient. We completed deal and I was told my car was being detailed and fueled. Wrong again. My twin 7 yr olds clean better and half a tank?? Really? I just laid $3,000 down and was the most prepared and easy customer they may ever have and they give a half a tank of gas and said goodbye. Whatever, I got my car! I rode home happy!. Until a few days after car won't start. Bad battery. I had it tested and it's a dead cell. Days later folks. Not weeks or months..DAYS. They say come on in and we will test it. I live an hour away...oh yea...CAR WONT START!!! The end result is they say it's not covered to bad so sad. I'm a disabled, purple heart, veteran. I count my dollars. Disability is all I got. They ruined my vacation to see my sons for halloween since I can't afford the trip and a 100.00 battery. They will get this and more on every review I can spew to save you a horrible experience in customer service.

All Sales and Management

November 15, 2014

I am the new General Manager of Sons Acura. Your experience as you described it, is unacceptable. Businesses are built by taking care of the customer. Customer satisfaction is not the most important thing, it's the only thing. Unfortunately without more info, I can't look up your information. Please feel free to contact me directly. Chris Justice General Manager Main 770-968-5252 Direct 678-562-1601

Twilp
10/15/2014

"I found my deal online "

I seen a car they had listed so I called I figured the salesman would tell me its been sold... I got a hold of Darrell he not only went to put his hands on the car he told me he would hold it to give me time to come look at it. When I got there the car was clean and had gas as if he knew I would buy it:) He was nice and very professional I went there because of price I bought because of the service. I found some cheaper at a few other places but they either didnt have the car or didnt call me back. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I know dealers dont check these review sites but I figured I would add my 2cents

Finance guy was nice too

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your business and welcome to the family. As the new General Manager, reviews are important to me and I do watch them. Next time you are in the area, please stop by. My door is always open! Chris Justice General Manager

Jusmar96
10/07/2014

"My experience with Darrell jones was excellent. "

My experience with Darrel jones was excellent. He was professional, helpful, understanding and he knew his product knowledge. I was hesitant at first about buying from that dealership because of a bad experience with another sales person named George Johnson but thanks I Darrell jones, I changed my my mind and purchase my Acura mdx 2015 there. Darell thank you. You make a big difference at that dealership. There need to be more like you and less of George Johnson. I would like someone from corporate to contact me so I can share my bad experience with George Johnson. He needs to be fired. Once again thanks Darrell. I will recommend others to you and your manager mike.

George Johnson horrible experience

October 15, 2014

Customer satisfaction is important to me. I am the new General Manager of Sons Acura. I am sorry about your experience with George. I am glad Darrell and Mike took care of you. Please call me and give me more details so I can make the changes necessary. Thank you for your business. Chris Justice General Manager

NeicieinAtlanta
3/29/2014

"Mine was a little different experience. I purchased a..."

Mine was a little different experience. I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Acura RDX w/tech package from North Fulton Kia because the price was the best I could find in the Southeast. That was a good buying experience, but, that's not the reason for this great review. So, I purchased the RDX from a Kia dealer who were not very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle. So I made an appointment with Nalley Acura for a get acquainted session and to ask how to program one of my back windows. The experience at Nalley was horrible, Very rude to me. However, today I traveled to Sons Acura and spoke to Mark Smith who referred me to Donna Haan. She was beyond helpful and very pleasant. Additionally, she told me about their Airport Concierge service; where I can park my car at a "Park and Ticket" lot near the airport and Sons will pick up the vehicle, service it and clean it while I am away. Love Sons Acura! Looking forward to my first service appointment!

Donna Haan

ghaivishal
1/22/2014

"Great customer Service Excellent prices as compared to..."

Great customer Service Excellent prices as compared to other dealers Prompt in deliver and accessories requested Overall a very good vehicle buying experience Would definitely recommend to others.

Oz Nesbith

bevsue123
11/05/2013

"Mr. Hill made a very nervous situation of buying a car..."

Mr. Hill made a very nervous situation of buying a car a very pleasant one. even though it was closing time he did not rush us or try and sell us something we did not want.

Tie Hill

Feldman290
10/30/2013

"Just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX. I really dislike new car..."

Just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX. I really dislike new car shopping but must say my entire shopping/purchase experience with Sons Acura was a pleasant experience. We dealt with Jason Wilson, sales person and David Nash, sales manager. Both were low key, knowledgable, and personable. We spent most of our time with Jason, and my wife and I really enjoyed talking with him. He had a great sense of humor, and I left with the impression that he would be successful at whatever endeavor he chose to pursue.

Jason Wilson

cmitchell34
10/10/2013

"I visited this dealership at the end of September to..."

I visited this dealership at the end of September to purchase a vehicle and was very uptight of how my car buying experience would turn out since I had bad experiences in the past. I was truly blown away! The level of professionalism, friendliness and customer service was awesome! Oz really took the time to help me make an informed decision on my purchase and I am so happy with my new ride! I definitely recommend anyone to purchase from Sons Acura.

Oz Nesbitt

JohnRPrall
10/06/2013

"I had a 2012 TSX that was a total loss after a wreck. ..."

I had a 2012 TSX that was a total loss after a wreck. Sons was able to help me find a replacement vehicle and gave me a very fair price. Oz even drove out of his way up to Lawrenceville to pick me up since I did not have a car at the time. An excellent example of great customer service.

Oz Nesbit

lacuamia
8/29/2013

"I was amazed with impressed of customer services from ..."

I was amazed with impressed of customer services from Mr. Stephens . Hopefully all clients are very satified with the great performace receive at Sons dealership.

Quentin Stephens