Sons Acura

7060 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Sons Acura Info
About Sons Acura

Serving the Atlanta area, Sons Acura, located at 7060 Jonesboro Road in Morrow, GA, is your premier retailer New Acura's, Certified Acura and Pre-owned vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and factory trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping or servicing experience pleasurable. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Sons Acura

Steve36
6/18/2016

"Horrible"

Bought a new car a few months ago and had all my financing situated still had to wait for over an hour just to sign. They should've kept me informed what was going on. They give you every opportunity to change your mind. Now I take my car in for its first oil change with an appt. Two hours later it's just about done.

Roger J Foster
6/06/2016

"Excellent "

Great team working together to make my purchase run smoothly. Hats off to Heather and Steve for making progress easier and thier time and patience

Steve Duren,Heather Comstock, James Stewart,Troy. Babayigit

Moose99
10/05/2015

"Confident in the service. Great value"

I took my daughters car in for a check engine light. De shun took great care of us making sure that the problem was addressed and did not try to sell us a bunch of unneeded things. He did tell me about brakes wich we already new about. It's great to find a dealer that makes you feel comftrable doing business there. Our car was repaired correctly at a fair price. I strongly recommend Sons Acura & Deshun for all of your vehicle needs

Deshun Grant

Happy customer
8/10/2015

"Very satisfied customer "

I recently purchased a 2016 Acura MDX from Son's Acura. I must say that I was very pleased with the customer service that I received. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant, friendly and eager to make my buying experience very pleasant. Khiri (Salesman) was friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make me happy and satisfied with my car purchase. I will definitely recommend family and friends to visit Son's Acura when they are in the market to purchase their next vehicle.

Khiri

racgator
7/26/2015

"Not really sure how it could have been easier."

Reached a deal on the car over the phone with Lovey, had lease quotes the next day then drove over on Saturday morning. That morning we received a text from Lynn Stevens, introducing himself as our salesperson for the day once we arrived. He was very professional and enjoyable to work with from the get go. We'd never done this before and to be honest all the researching on price and make/model was not the most fun experience. However once we had that out of the way, picking up the car was a fun time and Lynn was great. Everyone we dealt with during the process from the financing department was top notch as well. Plan to look here first next time a vehicle is needed, the drive from Alabama was well worth it. Thanks again,, Ryan and Catherine Anne

Lynn Stevens

Wonderful
6/10/2015

"WONDERFUL"

SONS Acura Rocks!! I unexpectedly needed to purchase a car and decided to purchase a Certified 2012 Acura TL. From the very first salesperson I meet (Willie) to the last with the paperwork (Michael), everyone was professional, pleasant, knowledgeable and addressed every question or concerned. I was dreading negotiating the price of the car but Ashtin made it a very pleasant experience. And Gary “the Oracle” was able to beat the approved interest rate I had with 2 different credit unions (the 2nd credit union beat my 1st credit union) not just once but Twice. I even got a fair deal on my trade-in. I’m THRILLED with my purchase and I HIGHLY recommend Sons Acura. Thanks everyone for making my experience a good one. God Bless!!

Ashtin Sims

mccrary,rita1019$
4/28/2015

"Quality Customer Service"

"Many thanks to Sons Acura for Marshall and Michael for your wonderful crew for the kind, courteous, efficient and friendly treatment I received when purchasing my automobile. When you are a woman with little knowledge of the mechanics of a car, it is comforting to know you are dealing with trustworthy people. Thanks again.Sons Acura was highly recommended by a friend. Thanks for the change I am impressed. Thanks, Cinderella Mccrary

Marshall Nolan and Michael Gonzales

nsmith13
4/07/2015

"Sales Experience"

I was very satisfied with LT's customer service. He went over and beyond expectations for my car experience. He was extremely helpful with me on deciding what vehicle to select.

LT and Skip

Sons Acura responded to this review

April 08, 2015

thanks for letting us hear about your experiences with LT.. we appreciate your business

Kelly
3/14/2015

"Great experience "

I dreaded this process for weeks, but have to say this was a great experience. The staff couldn't have been friendlier !! I got the price I wanted without haggling for hours. I was out the door in 2 hours, and the only reason it took THAT long was locating the car I wanted at another dealership. Thank you to everyone especially Chris, Tom and Ashton , who took so much walking me through the features ! I never felt pressured or like I was "pushed through the system " . Great dealership !! Great staff !!

Ashton , Tom

Earl
3/13/2015

"Phenomenal "

I LOATHE car shopping HOWEVER after being in an auto accident, the staff at Sons Acura were very professional and accommodating. L.T. was incredible to work with getting a deal that fit my scenario. I normally do not give reviews but I have to give L.T., Chris, and the rest of the staff credit for a job well done. I look forward to doing more business with this dealership and L.T. in future.

LT/Chris

Sons Acura responded to this review

April 08, 2015

Earl, We appreciate the review of our staffand your experience with LT and acknowledging a job well done. We look forward to serving you in the Future

Reviews of Gary Marotta