Sorg Nissan

Jose Cervantes

Josh Gales, Product Specialist, Sorg Nissan

Josh Gales

July 17, 2017

"No pressure! Fast and so simple!!"

- Dana

We just stopped on a rainiy day. I had had an accident and needed to find another car similar in options and price. I told them what I was needing and Josh was awesome in finding me a few different options. Never pressured just showed me my options and advantages. I live almost 50 miles from Warsaw but I couldn't deal with any dealerships here in my hometown., I tried!

Josh Gales
Dave Fausnaugh
Toby Sorg

July 15, 2017

"Service of 2007 Murono"

- Sue1787

This dealership has always went above and beyond to help me in getting my car serviced. I drop my car off and they take me to work. I pick it up afterwards. They call me before any additional work or costs that may need to be done. If they can't fix it that same day..they have given me a loaner car. When I tell people about about all they have done for me....they are amazed. Just great customer service.

Bernie Koch
Kent Lochmandy

July 15, 2017

"30,0000 oil change and tire rotation"

- Patconery1

On time, fast, and good service. I was updated on how the filters and other mechanics were looking. The staff is always very efficient. I always have Bernie in the service department and my service appointment always goes smooth. I would recommend this business.

Bernie Koch