Sorg Nissan

Jose Cervantes

Abby Ramer, Product Specialist, Sorg Nissan

Abby Ramer

May 20, 2017

"Outstanding Car Buying Experience"

- jedecamp Verified Customer

I had an idea of the car I wanted and entered the info into an on-line search through consumer reports/truecar.com. This was on a Sunday afternoon. Most area dealers will send an automated email response thanking you for the inquiry and telling you to expect a call in the next few days. Sorg Nissan's salesman, Jose, called me within 10 minutes. I can't say I wanted/needed a sales call on a Sunday, but I was impressed none the less with the prompt response. He was equally attentive when it came to finding the exact car we were looking for and he made the buying experience painless. Although we live 40 miles or so from this dealer, we will look to Sorg Nissan for our next car purchase.

Dave Fausnaugh

May 12, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- 1st new car

Bought my first brand new car from Jose and had a wonderful experience. He had the car I was interested in pulled up and ready for us to test drive when we got there. He explained everything really well, answered all of our questions, and put no pressure on us to buy. I would definitely recommend Sorg Nissan to others.

Jose Cervantes
Dave Fausnaugh

May 09, 2017

"Our experience was fabulous "

- Ethel seitz

This dealership worked with us.... they were very professional and helpful. I would recommend them for sure. I liked how down to earth everybody is there… I like how the owner Toby was in bluejeans

Neal Bell