South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave,
Hawthorne, California 90250
South Bay Ford Lincoln Info
About South Bay Ford Lincoln

From the owner: “South Bay Ford Lincoln is your Los Angeles area Ford Lincoln dealership specializing in new and certified pre-owned Ford Lincoln vehicles, service & parts. Call, click or stop by the service department or showroom for a test drive today!”

About South Bay Ford Lincoln

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Meal with your service in our Bistro
David F
5/09/2015

"Thank you to Marlon"

I buy a car thanks to Marlon (sales employee) . I was leaving the dealership last weekend and he pursaded me to stay and look at other mustangs. We left that weekend with no hope and then he called us to say that he found the car that we were looking for. We went to see it, test drive and we ended up going home with a brand new mustang this friday. Marlon did the difference so that i could buy a car. Everybody in the dealership treated me well and gave me the care i deserved. Thank you to Mike Premeaux: he was very clear with the numbers. And to the manager Dan Muller for being kind and understanding to help us purchase our new Mustang. The best of southbay ford; not the cars its the people that work there. Sincerly DAVID FAITELSON

celai123
5/01/2015

"Helpful, Friendly, Professional"

I had very good experience with them. They have helped me tremendously at finding my car and the best deal. They have very competitive prices.

Dale Moore - Internet Sales, Kasey last-name?, Mani last-name?

dw42
2/28/2015

"We had a great experience with the people at this dealership"

My wife and I just purchased a new Focus from this dealership and found the experience as perfect as a car buying experience can be. Daryl was not at all pushy, and he was very calm and helpful. He approached us, and gave us time to look. He said he would be inside if we needed anything. So we went in and asked for a test drive. We found the car we wanted, sat down with Daryl and talked to him about the manufacturer rebates and the car we wanted. He found the one in stock which matched the one we found online. We qualified for everything and went to speak with Mark Jamie for financing. The time there with Mark was great. He is very friendly, open, and willing to help. He did an amazing job of explaining everything, and he didn't try to sell any major upgrades either. He just made recommendations to us and gave us time to think about it. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I can't speak for every member of the staff, but these two individuals were above and beyond our expectations.

Daryl Shanklin, Mark Jaime

March 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford with Daryl and Mark when you purchased your new Focus. We appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and being able to assist you with your vehicle purchase needs. Thank you again, South Bay Ford

riderr6
8/09/2014

"sucks"

Went in to see if they can beat a price sales person did not seem like he wanted to sell a car and told me that sales manager would not wast his time .I would rate this dealership in harsh words

didn't even say

mark.reed.3154284
7/23/2014

"THE WORLD'S WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!"

They lost my test-drive reservation and told me to return 2 weeks later! Then they said to wait 3 hours to start my 48-hour test drive until they could locate a car; Their satellite radio was broken and did NOT work; Their door locks were broken and did NOT work; When I returned the car they gave me somebody else's car key because they had misplaced my car key; They finally found my car key and I was extremely relieved to get back into my car and get out of THE WORLD'S WORST CAR DEALERSHIP BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn who didn't know what was going on!!!!!

July 29, 2014

Mr. Reed, I am sorry to hear that your Lincoln Motor Company scheduled "Date Night" complimentary extended test drive did not meet your expectations. We will pass this information on to The Lincoln Motor Company so they can review the appointment they set for you to take one of their date night vehicles for a extended weekend test drive. On behalf of Lincoln we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience the incorrect scheduling thru their scheduling center may have caused. Also, thank you kindly for the feedback on the concerns regarding the Date Night vehicle with regard to the radio and door locks. I did have a chance to speak with our Manager on duty that day and he did let me know that he had two sets of Date Night customer keys and accidentally brought out the wrong set and that it just took a brief moment for him to go in and retrieve the correct keys for your vehicle. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and also Lincoln is happy to reschedule your Date Night complimentary extended test drive for another time at any local participating Lincoln dealership. Thank you kindly, J. Sweeney South Bay Ford Lincoln

GreenToxon
4/01/2014

"Great dealership, pleasure to work with! Fast! "

My experience with South Bay Ford was splendid! We arrived and were promptly greeted and assisted by our salesperson Mahi. He quickly took us to the Mustang GT's and offered to let us test drive the vehicle almost instantly. We took it for a spin and it was a blast. Once we started negotiating the price, we told them all of the offers that the online team had given us and the quickly worked out a deal for us. They quickly prepped the car while we finished the paper work and within a couple of hours we were off in our brand new Mustang GT. Mike, the finance manager was easy to work with and explained everything thoroughly. Highly recommended! Will purchase again!

Mahi

April 01, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at South Bay Ford with other’s by posting the details of your visit here. We greatly appreciate that we have had the opportunity to assist you with the purchase of your new Mustang. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

xanthogar
8/26/2013

"Horrible, sums it up. Nick Bakken was supposed to be..."

Horrible, sums it up. Nick Bakken was supposed to be helping us but whenwe got there at our appointment time he had arranged another salesman who passed us off to another salesman. We came agreeing to the sticker price as it was what we were looking for min options. Then the car we were told was "like new", not smoked it had been poorly repaired from numerous accidents, burn holes in the carpet, scratched, dented outside and the inside was even worse. We waisted a three hour drive were treated badly And lied to.

Nick Bakken

JosieManzano
8/23/2013

"I will gladly recommend this dealership if you are in the..."

I will gladly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle. My experience in working with Nick for our next car has been excellent. His tenacity and follow through is exceptional. There was never a pressure and he has been very helpful throughout the negotiation process. If you are searching for your new or used car in the Internet, get in touch with Nick Bakken and you will never be sorry. He will go the extra mile in finding you the car that you want even if its not in their stock.

Nick Bakken

MariHernandez
6/23/2013

"My husband and I had the best experience at South Bay..."

My husband and I had the best experience at South Bay Ford. We have bought several cars from different dealers and this by far was the most pleasant staff to deal with. I started off by inquiring through there website & that is how I met Arraya Tessema. The car we were looking at was a Used Ford Edge. I was looking at the used inventory because never in a million years did I think we would qualify for a new car due to some credit issues we had when we had hit a rough patch in the economy. Needless to say Arraya qualified us for the used Edge & also for a brand new Edge with a GREAT DEAL! So of course we bought the brand new Edge in the color that I really wanted. Arraya explained every single detail about our new car and answered all of our questions. He treated us like we were family. My husband and I were very happy. We did not have to go through the back & forth issues that we have had at every dealer we have been to. We already had a budget in mind & they met our budget without a problem. We also met with David Keith one day on Arrayas day off & he was also wonderful. David also explained every detail about the car as well as our financing options. When we went in to finance we met with Araceli Conde who was wonderful & treated us so well. I loved loved this experience! Go to South Bay Ford where they treat you like family :)

Arraya Tessema, David Keith, Araceli Conde

gbonds
5/23/2013

"I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY HAD..."

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY HAD JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. DAVID KEITH WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL PERSON I EVER WORK WITH, HE MADE SURE I WAS HAPPY IN BUYING MY 2013 FORD F-350 CREW CAB LARIAT. I WOULD NOT BE WRITING ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE IF THIS WASN'T TRUE. EVERY ONE THEIR I MET DID A FINE JOB! THANKS, SOUTH BAY FORD G. BONDS

David Keith