South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave,
Hawthorne, California 90250
South Bay Ford Lincoln Info
About South Bay Ford Lincoln

From the owner: “South Bay Ford Lincoln is your Los Angeles area Ford Lincoln dealership specializing in new and certified pre-owned Ford Lincoln vehicles, service & parts. Call, click or stop by the service department or showroom for a test drive today!”

About South Bay Ford Lincoln

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Meal with your service in our Bistro
Cmerr020
4/14/2016

"DO NOT GET SCREWED BY THESE PEOPLE!!!"

Scamming liars! DO NOT GO HERE! I recently purchased a Ford vehicle from this location and was "helped" by Max. When my boyfriend and I were looking at the vehicle with Max we questioned why there wasn't a spare tire. He reassured us that I wouldn't need one because the car has run-flat tires so I would never be stranded on the side of the road or in danger of a blow-out. This was a HUGE selling point for me and one of the main reasons I chose this car over a Subaru we were also looking at. We then moved out of state after purchasing this car and a few months later I got a flat tire. I was about to keep driving on it to a safe area as I was promised I could do. Thankfully, my boyfriend was with me and wanted to get out to check the damage first. Guess what? NO RUN-FLAT TIRES! Not only are they not what I was told I was purchasing, but they are extremely cheap tires. After calling South Bay Ford every day for almost three weeks I finally got a call from Max. He denied getting any of our voicemails, and that he had not heard anything from the numerous messages we left with the receptionist to speak to a Manager and Max. He denied ever telling us that the car had run-flats and when I said that we BOTH remembered him specifically telling us he basically called me a liar. He then told me Ford doesn't even make those tires which means he LIED TO MY FACE TO SELL A CAR. I said that I just wanted the problem fixed and that I wasn't trying to get him in trouble with his manager and he rudely laughed and said, "I don't care, you can TRY to get me in trouble." The next day the sales manager called my boyfriend's cell and said that it was our word against his and that there was nothing he could do. He offered to give us a discount on an oil change if we ever moved back to CA. Like a DISCOUNT on an oil change would fix the HUNDREDS of dollars I paid for CHEAP tires. Please save yourself the heartache and frustration. Whether Max lied to us on purpose or by accident, their rude behavior and refusal to correct their mistake is unacceptable. I have contacted the BBB and am in the process of filing a complaint in the hopes of helping others from getting scammed as well.

Max Miranda

April 15, 2016

Casey, I'd like to apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding on the communication regarding the standard equipment Ford provided tire repair kit (run fix) that comes standard with many Ford vehicles in lieu of a traditional spare tire, your 2013 Certified Pre-Owned Ford C-Max vehicle is one of these models that has this kit; prior to the vehicle being listed for sale there was an extensive certification process completed on the C-Max, we also installed 4 new tires as part of that certification process, unfortunately tires are an unpredictable maintenance item and we cannot predict when a flat tire or blowout could potentially occur. We, in no way, intended to mislead you or misrepresent the vehicle. I'm happy to email you the link to Ford's site that gives a great deal of detail on the certification process and guarantee's if that will help in this situation. Thank you for reaching out to us, Julie, South Bay Ford 310-706-6000

Satisfied Customer
4/04/2016

"Great dealership, great salesperson, great deal!"

We just purchased a 2016 F150 from South Bay Ford. Our salesperson, Marisela Vazquez, was exceptional. She went out of her way to find us the exact truck we wanted. She was professional, friendly, and helpful throughout the process. She always responded quickly to my emails and questions. We have not had such positive experiences with other dealers or salespeople, so we were grateful to have Marisela take such good care of us.

Marisela Vazquez

April 04, 2016

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford with Marisela; we appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and being able to assist you with the purchase of your new F-150. Thank you again, Julie, South Bay Ford

Infiniti26
11/05/2015

"Not a fan of high pressure tactics"

All I can say if that I drove across town to view a car, and it was like pulling teeth to get someone to help me find the one I spotted online. Then, when I told him that I was not buying that day and only looking to see if I was interested, I was largely ignored the rest of the visit, instead being scolded by the salesman for wearing a Rolex with a short sleeve shirt. Really? It was as if when I told him I was browsing and would not commit THAT DAY, he decided to move on. Not sure I will go back in the future.

Unknown (he didn't even give me a card)

Car Guy
10/28/2015

"This dealer really knows how to treat people"

My daughter Who lives 3000 miles away from us went to Southbay forward to buy her first car . She loves the car but there was a slight problem with the key where it would only allow her to go a certain speed before bells and whistles would start going off. I think a lot of car manufacturers do this now for young teens whilst they are learning how to drive . Anyhow she called the dealer they reprogram the key and gave her a spare plus gas money and lunch voucher . The salesman who sold her the car Kevin Mayowa, really look off to her and made her first cutting car b really look off to her and made her first car purchasing experience a good one!

Kevin Mayowa

George J
10/07/2015

"Outstanding Service and MORE!"

Although I usually see Eduardo I had a great experience this service call with Steve Lopez. Steve couldn't have been more courteous and helpful; seeing to my regular service but also quickly arranging a warranty issue. My first experience with Steve was outstanding. As stated I usually see Eduardo who is also a consumate professional; always willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service. My real fave is the snack bar. If you haven't had a breakfast burrito you are missing a great deal. The counter lady ios really sweet and helpful, too. A great experience, as always, at So. Bay ford.

Steve Lopez; Eduardo Milan

Limey
10/02/2015

"Good experience"

My sales guy Simon was extremely helpful not pushy but knowledgable Helped my wife and I drive off in a 2016 Ford Escape. Also the finance guy mike was super helpful. Explained the paperwork in detail and answered all of my questions. All in all an excellent job by southbay ford

Simon Larbi and mike trudeaux

Tim Ogle 68
9/28/2015

"Outstanding service from a truly customer focused dealer"

I am not normally motivated to leave reviews but in the case of my experience with South Bay Ford and in particular, Basem Yousef I have to say just how impressed I am. This is my second purchase from South Bay Ford and Basem ensured it was another very successful and satisfying car purchase. I work within the customer service industry so I am very critical. I have to say that in all my years buying cars, Basem is without a doubt, a man of utmost integrity and honesty. He is totally focused on ensuring his customers leave South Bay Ford nothing less than highly satisfied. The purchase of my new 2016 Ford Explorer was not the simplest sale Basem will have! That said, he was incredibly patient, helpful (going way above and beyond) and he was genuinely committed to making sure I left with a car I was delighted with. And I did! In my business, I preach the value of creating ‘lifetime customers’. It is clear to me that this is a principle that Basem also adheres to and I can say without hesitation, he will be my ‘go to car guy’ from now on. I strongly recommend you go see Basem and South Bay Ford – they are a genuine, independent dealership where the customer really does come first.

Basem Yousef

David F
5/09/2015

"Thank you to Marlon"

I buy a car thanks to Marlon (sales employee) . I was leaving the dealership last weekend and he pursaded me to stay and look at other mustangs. We left that weekend with no hope and then he called us to say that he found the car that we were looking for. We went to see it, test drive and we ended up going home with a brand new mustang this friday. Marlon did the difference so that i could buy a car. Everybody in the dealership treated me well and gave me the care i deserved. Thank you to Mike Premeaux: he was very clear with the numbers. And to the manager Dan Muller for being kind and understanding to help us purchase our new Mustang. The best of southbay ford; not the cars its the people that work there. Sincerly DAVID FAITELSON

celai123
5/01/2015

"Helpful, Friendly, Professional"

I had very good experience with them. They have helped me tremendously at finding my car and the best deal. They have very competitive prices.

Dale Moore - Internet Sales, Kasey last-name?, Mani last-name?

dw42
2/28/2015

"We had a great experience with the people at this dealership"

My wife and I just purchased a new Focus from this dealership and found the experience as perfect as a car buying experience can be. Daryl was not at all pushy, and he was very calm and helpful. He approached us, and gave us time to look. He said he would be inside if we needed anything. So we went in and asked for a test drive. We found the car we wanted, sat down with Daryl and talked to him about the manufacturer rebates and the car we wanted. He found the one in stock which matched the one we found online. We qualified for everything and went to speak with Mark Jamie for financing. The time there with Mark was great. He is very friendly, open, and willing to help. He did an amazing job of explaining everything, and he didn't try to sell any major upgrades either. He just made recommendations to us and gave us time to think about it. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I can't speak for every member of the staff, but these two individuals were above and beyond our expectations.

Daryl Shanklin, Mark Jaime

March 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford with Daryl and Mark when you purchased your new Focus. We appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and being able to assist you with your vehicle purchase needs. Thank you again, South Bay Ford