South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave,
Hawthorne, California 90250
South Bay Ford Lincoln Info
About South Bay Ford Lincoln

From the owner: “South Bay Ford Lincoln is your Los Angeles area Ford Lincoln dealership specializing in new and certified pre-owned Ford Lincoln vehicles, service & parts. Call, click or stop by the service department or showroom for a test drive today!”

About South Bay Ford Lincoln

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Meal with your service in our Bistro
Infiniti26
11/05/2015

"Not a fan of high pressure tactics"

All I can say if that I drove across town to view a car, and it was like pulling teeth to get someone to help me find the one I spotted online. Then, when I told him that I was not buying that day and only looking to see if I was interested, I was largely ignored the rest of the visit, instead being scolded by the salesman for wearing a Rolex with a short sleeve shirt. Really? It was as if when I told him I was browsing and would not commit THAT DAY, he decided to move on. Not sure I will go back in the future.

Unknown (he didn't even give me a card)

Car Guy
10/28/2015

"This dealer really knows how to treat people"

My daughter Who lives 3000 miles away from us went to Southbay forward to buy her first car . She loves the car but there was a slight problem with the key where it would only allow her to go a certain speed before bells and whistles would start going off. I think a lot of car manufacturers do this now for young teens whilst they are learning how to drive . Anyhow she called the dealer they reprogram the key and gave her a spare plus gas money and lunch voucher . The salesman who sold her the car Kevin Mayowa, really look off to her and made her first cutting car b really look off to her and made her first car purchasing experience a good one!

Kevin Mayowa

George J
10/07/2015

"Outstanding Service and MORE!"

Although I usually see Eduardo I had a great experience this service call with Steve Lopez. Steve couldn't have been more courteous and helpful; seeing to my regular service but also quickly arranging a warranty issue. My first experience with Steve was outstanding. As stated I usually see Eduardo who is also a consumate professional; always willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service. My real fave is the snack bar. If you haven't had a breakfast burrito you are missing a great deal. The counter lady ios really sweet and helpful, too. A great experience, as always, at So. Bay ford.

Steve Lopez; Eduardo Milan

Limey
10/02/2015

"Good experience"

My sales guy Simon was extremely helpful not pushy but knowledgable Helped my wife and I drive off in a 2016 Ford Escape. Also the finance guy mike was super helpful. Explained the paperwork in detail and answered all of my questions. All in all an excellent job by southbay ford

Simon Larbi and mike trudeaux

Tim Ogle 68
9/28/2015

"Outstanding service from a truly customer focused dealer"

I am not normally motivated to leave reviews but in the case of my experience with South Bay Ford and in particular, Basem Yousef I have to say just how impressed I am. This is my second purchase from South Bay Ford and Basem ensured it was another very successful and satisfying car purchase. I work within the customer service industry so I am very critical. I have to say that in all my years buying cars, Basem is without a doubt, a man of utmost integrity and honesty. He is totally focused on ensuring his customers leave South Bay Ford nothing less than highly satisfied. The purchase of my new 2016 Ford Explorer was not the simplest sale Basem will have! That said, he was incredibly patient, helpful (going way above and beyond) and he was genuinely committed to making sure I left with a car I was delighted with. And I did! In my business, I preach the value of creating ‘lifetime customers’. It is clear to me that this is a principle that Basem also adheres to and I can say without hesitation, he will be my ‘go to car guy’ from now on. I strongly recommend you go see Basem and South Bay Ford – they are a genuine, independent dealership where the customer really does come first.

Basem Yousef

David F
5/09/2015

"Thank you to Marlon"

I buy a car thanks to Marlon (sales employee) . I was leaving the dealership last weekend and he pursaded me to stay and look at other mustangs. We left that weekend with no hope and then he called us to say that he found the car that we were looking for. We went to see it, test drive and we ended up going home with a brand new mustang this friday. Marlon did the difference so that i could buy a car. Everybody in the dealership treated me well and gave me the care i deserved. Thank you to Mike Premeaux: he was very clear with the numbers. And to the manager Dan Muller for being kind and understanding to help us purchase our new Mustang. The best of southbay ford; not the cars its the people that work there. Sincerly DAVID FAITELSON

celai123
5/01/2015

"Helpful, Friendly, Professional"

I had very good experience with them. They have helped me tremendously at finding my car and the best deal. They have very competitive prices.

Dale Moore - Internet Sales, Kasey last-name?, Mani last-name?

dw42
2/28/2015

"We had a great experience with the people at this dealership"

My wife and I just purchased a new Focus from this dealership and found the experience as perfect as a car buying experience can be. Daryl was not at all pushy, and he was very calm and helpful. He approached us, and gave us time to look. He said he would be inside if we needed anything. So we went in and asked for a test drive. We found the car we wanted, sat down with Daryl and talked to him about the manufacturer rebates and the car we wanted. He found the one in stock which matched the one we found online. We qualified for everything and went to speak with Mark Jamie for financing. The time there with Mark was great. He is very friendly, open, and willing to help. He did an amazing job of explaining everything, and he didn't try to sell any major upgrades either. He just made recommendations to us and gave us time to think about it. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I can't speak for every member of the staff, but these two individuals were above and beyond our expectations.

Daryl Shanklin, Mark Jaime

South Bay Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford with Daryl and Mark when you purchased your new Focus. We appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and being able to assist you with your vehicle purchase needs. Thank you again, South Bay Ford

riderr6
8/09/2014

"sucks"

Went in to see if they can beat a price sales person did not seem like he wanted to sell a car and told me that sales manager would not wast his time .I would rate this dealership in harsh words

didn't even say

mark.reed.3154284
7/23/2014

"THE WORLD'S WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!"

They lost my test-drive reservation and told me to return 2 weeks later! Then they said to wait 3 hours to start my 48-hour test drive until they could locate a car; Their satellite radio was broken and did NOT work; Their door locks were broken and did NOT work; When I returned the car they gave me somebody else's car key because they had misplaced my car key; They finally found my car key and I was extremely relieved to get back into my car and get out of THE WORLD'S WORST CAR DEALERSHIP BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn who didn't know what was going on!!!!!

South Bay Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 29, 2014

Mr. Reed, I am sorry to hear that your Lincoln Motor Company scheduled "Date Night" complimentary extended test drive did not meet your expectations. We will pass this information on to The Lincoln Motor Company so they can review the appointment they set for you to take one of their date night vehicles for a extended weekend test drive. On behalf of Lincoln we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience the incorrect scheduling thru their scheduling center may have caused. Also, thank you kindly for the feedback on the concerns regarding the Date Night vehicle with regard to the radio and door locks. I did have a chance to speak with our Manager on duty that day and he did let me know that he had two sets of Date Night customer keys and accidentally brought out the wrong set and that it just took a brief moment for him to go in and retrieve the correct keys for your vehicle. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and also Lincoln is happy to reschedule your Date Night complimentary extended test drive for another time at any local participating Lincoln dealership. Thank you kindly, J. Sweeney South Bay Ford Lincoln