South Bay Ford Lincoln

5100 W Rosecrans Ave,
Hawthorne, California 90250
South Bay Ford Lincoln Info
About South Bay Ford Lincoln

From the owner: “South Bay Ford Lincoln is your Los Angeles area Ford Lincoln dealership specializing in new and certified pre-owned Ford Lincoln vehicles, service & parts. Call, click or stop by the service department or showroom for a test drive today!”

About South Bay Ford Lincoln

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Meal with your service in our Bistro
Lady p
9/16/2016

"Hi prinessa lewis "

South bay ford dealer in Hawthorne are best in town I got 2017 fusion from there .Freddyk help me he is the best .I didn't just get a brand new car but I'm part of the ford family now cause that way they treat u there .If you're part of ford family.

Freddy

Jeansedge
9/13/2016

"Learning how to use the sync3 system."

After purchasing an edge titanium we were somewhat overcome by the highly technical nature of the snyc3 system. We called south bay ford asking for help. We made an appointment to have the system described to us in as simple a way as possible. My wife and l are technically deficient to say the least. We were greeted by a very welcoming personable Internet manager named Freddy Karolos. He took us through each of the devices to be used in a clear and as complete a manner that would allow us to operate the basic system(at least to our limited capabilities). He offered to assist us at any time in the future if we needed any additional help. Needless to say we were extremely pleased with his clear and expert instruction. Freddy is a great asset to South Bay ford.

Freddy Karolos

Gabe Mill
8/27/2016

"Awesome service and pleasent "

I got my car here in feb , it was such breeze . Pete made it extreme easy to find my next car. Great service with no gimmicks.

SouthbayFordVictim
8/25/2016

"Worst dealership ever"

Ordered a transit 250 cargo van in November 2015 and was told it would take around 6 weeks for delivery. 4 months later, in March 2016 the vehicle arrived. They then took the van to have the included $1000 of up fits to a place in Downey that is not associated with ford in any way. These "experts" drilled 137 holes in the side paneling to install 4 poorly cut and moldy plywood pieces and furthermore, improperly installed safety partitions. The installation instructions from ford say specifically not to do exactly what they did to install it, leaving metal shards that were dangerously close to the seat belt mechanisms and they drilled extra holes with self tapping screws because they couldn't align it properly despite multiple attempts. This botched job is not only dangerous and against fords specific instructions but they somehow value a 280 dollar partition and 2 panels of rotting plywood which The admittedly got at Home Depot and reluctantly said "yeah you have to go through the pile to get good ones" so they charged $700 dollars for a bad installation which they couldn't do properly even on a second attempt during which they drilled into the sub frame of the vehicle. One guy had his head under the van as the other ran a power drill down towards his face. And after all that the sliding door was obstructed from closing properly and was bent in addition to the extra holes in the floor, metal shavings in and around the seat belts and the 137 holes drilled into the vehicle with total disregard for ford specified "no drill zones." On top of all of that, The vehicle, which is black, also came from the factory with splotches of white paint on the rear end in two places and the sales rep Johnny Jaime chose to ignore that fact even when it was specifically pointed out on the delivery date that was also 4 months behind schedule. In the subsequent months I've been to two different ford dealerships a total of 5 times and made an additional visit to the non ford approved up fitters that have no sign outside their building and have more trash in their parking lot than cars, to which Johnny Jaime sent my brand new 37k$ vehicle to to have it drilled into by unbelievablely incompetent "professionals" with my 1k$ which I was never offered to use at a place of my choosing as the deal stipulated originally. In the 5 months I've had the van, I've driven it less than 3000 miles because of its unreliable driving and improperly installed safety features. Effectively, the vehicle has been stricken with problems and Ive not been able to use it effectively for my work and have lost considerable personal income as a result. I ordered it 10 months ago and am still dealing with it today and there's no end in sight. The service "specialists", especially DAVID HAYES and JOHNNY JAIME, are unhelpful, argumentative, and refuse to take any responsibility or even make the slightest attempt to be friendly or understanding. David Hayes wouldn't let me finish a sentence before cutting me off with some retort that absolved himself of responsibility or marginalized the issues. He didn't want to hear my complaint and basically refused to help in any way along with his gang of service thugs. He then lied about attempting to call us while the vehicle was on order which is absolutely absurd because they barely returned any of our phone calls during the 4 months the vehicle was on order. The only person there that was helpful in any way was Steve Lopez who listened and attempted to solve the problem The best he could. David Hayes and the entire South Bay ford racket should be avoided at all cost. David Hayes and Johnny Jaime shouldn't be in customer service, they aren't knowledgeable or specialists of any kind and they will lie and swindle and challenge your every word to absolve themselves of any sort of responsibility for their incompetence and errors. They don't care about anything but boasting about their illustrious dealership and sales records and they certainly don't want to hear about it if you have any sort of problem with a vehicle you buy from them. Worst experience I've ever had purchasing something from somewhere. You'll get better customer service from a stranger on craigslist than these scamming con artists.

David Hayes, Johnny Jaime

August 30, 2016

South Bay Ford takes online reviews very seriously as we appreciate all feedback. Due to the true nature of the customer's last visit to our Service Department we are not allowed to comment further on this situation. It is our hope that each review is taken into consideration by readers to allow a more accurate picture of the overall experience our customers receive from both the Sales Department and the Service Department; our employee's care greatly about the level of service they provide on a daily basis to each guest that we have the opportunity to assist. Thank you kindly.

Galanj17
6/09/2016

"Awesome service! "

We recently bought a 2016 Ford explore with Max and had such a wonderful expierence. He was extremely patient, informative, and professional. After shopping around at other dealers max really worked with us and found what we needed for our lifestyle. After accepting on a deal and all the paper work (which was 11:30pm) max stuck around to make sure we had any questions for him, and made sure we felt confident with the vehicle. Really a great expierence

Max Miranda

Cmerr020
4/14/2016

"DO NOT GET SCREWED BY THESE PEOPLE!!!"

Scamming liars! DO NOT GO HERE! I recently purchased a Ford vehicle from this location and was "helped" by Max. When my boyfriend and I were looking at the vehicle with Max we questioned why there wasn't a spare tire. He reassured us that I wouldn't need one because the car has run-flat tires so I would never be stranded on the side of the road or in danger of a blow-out. This was a HUGE selling point for me and one of the main reasons I chose this car over a Subaru we were also looking at. We then moved out of state after purchasing this car and a few months later I got a flat tire. I was about to keep driving on it to a safe area as I was promised I could do. Thankfully, my boyfriend was with me and wanted to get out to check the damage first. Guess what? NO RUN-FLAT TIRES! Not only are they not what I was told I was purchasing, but they are extremely cheap tires. After calling South Bay Ford every day for almost three weeks I finally got a call from Max. He denied getting any of our voicemails, and that he had not heard anything from the numerous messages we left with the receptionist to speak to a Manager and Max. He denied ever telling us that the car had run-flats and when I said that we BOTH remembered him specifically telling us he basically called me a liar. He then told me Ford doesn't even make those tires which means he LIED TO MY FACE TO SELL A CAR. I said that I just wanted the problem fixed and that I wasn't trying to get him in trouble with his manager and he rudely laughed and said, "I don't care, you can TRY to get me in trouble." The next day the sales manager called my boyfriend's cell and said that it was our word against his and that there was nothing he could do. He offered to give us a discount on an oil change if we ever moved back to CA. Like a DISCOUNT on an oil change would fix the HUNDREDS of dollars I paid for CHEAP tires. Please save yourself the heartache and frustration. Whether Max lied to us on purpose or by accident, their rude behavior and refusal to correct their mistake is unacceptable. I have contacted the BBB and am in the process of filing a complaint in the hopes of helping others from getting scammed as well.

Max Miranda

April 15, 2016

Casey, I'd like to apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding on the communication regarding the standard equipment Ford provided tire repair kit (run fix) that comes standard with many Ford vehicles in lieu of a traditional spare tire, your 2013 Certified Pre-Owned Ford C-Max vehicle is one of these models that has this kit; prior to the vehicle being listed for sale there was an extensive certification process completed on the C-Max, we also installed 4 new tires as part of that certification process, unfortunately tires are an unpredictable maintenance item and we cannot predict when a flat tire or blowout could potentially occur. We, in no way, intended to mislead you or misrepresent the vehicle. I'm happy to email you the link to Ford's site that gives a great deal of detail on the certification process and guarantee's if that will help in this situation. Thank you for reaching out to us, Julie, South Bay Ford 310-706-6000

Satisfied Customer
4/04/2016

"Great dealership, great salesperson, great deal!"

We just purchased a 2016 F150 from South Bay Ford. Our salesperson, Marisela Vazquez, was exceptional. She went out of her way to find us the exact truck we wanted. She was professional, friendly, and helpful throughout the process. She always responded quickly to my emails and questions. We have not had such positive experiences with other dealers or salespeople, so we were grateful to have Marisela take such good care of us.

Marisela Vazquez

April 04, 2016

Thank you for sharing the details about your sales experience here at South Bay Ford with Marisela; we appreciate the kind comments about your overall experience here and being able to assist you with the purchase of your new F-150. Thank you again, Julie, South Bay Ford

Infiniti26
11/05/2015

"Not a fan of high pressure tactics"

All I can say if that I drove across town to view a car, and it was like pulling teeth to get someone to help me find the one I spotted online. Then, when I told him that I was not buying that day and only looking to see if I was interested, I was largely ignored the rest of the visit, instead being scolded by the salesman for wearing a Rolex with a short sleeve shirt. Really? It was as if when I told him I was browsing and would not commit THAT DAY, he decided to move on. Not sure I will go back in the future.

Unknown (he didn't even give me a card)

Car Guy
10/28/2015

"This dealer really knows how to treat people"

My daughter Who lives 3000 miles away from us went to Southbay forward to buy her first car . She loves the car but there was a slight problem with the key where it would only allow her to go a certain speed before bells and whistles would start going off. I think a lot of car manufacturers do this now for young teens whilst they are learning how to drive . Anyhow she called the dealer they reprogram the key and gave her a spare plus gas money and lunch voucher . The salesman who sold her the car Kevin Mayowa, really look off to her and made her first cutting car b really look off to her and made her first car purchasing experience a good one!

Kevin Mayowa

George J
10/07/2015

"Outstanding Service and MORE!"

Although I usually see Eduardo I had a great experience this service call with Steve Lopez. Steve couldn't have been more courteous and helpful; seeing to my regular service but also quickly arranging a warranty issue. My first experience with Steve was outstanding. As stated I usually see Eduardo who is also a consumate professional; always willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service. My real fave is the snack bar. If you haven't had a breakfast burrito you are missing a great deal. The counter lady ios really sweet and helpful, too. A great experience, as always, at So. Bay ford.

Steve Lopez; Eduardo Milan