South Bay Ford Lincoln

Internet Sales

July 17, 2017

"South Bay Ford Review"

- 'Mustangs Today'

“Five Stars” says it all! From the first time I visited South Bay Ford to the day I drove off in a new 2017 Mustang, my experiences at this dealership have been fantastic. Looking at the inventory online and then visiting the dealership to actually see the cars, allowed me to compare the different trim levels and to meet the very nice and knowledgeable staff who work there. Mr. Patrick Purcell, a Fleet Manager, was the one who assisted and guided me with the search for my Mustang. He is simply the best when it comes to making sure that the customer finds the right car with the proper equipment. Naturally, South Bay's inventory and sales prices fit nicely into my car search, so I was able to choose a car directly from the lot. After a test drive, it was 'Game Over' - I was Sold! The car was everything my old Mustang was, but only newer & better. The 2017 is not my first Mustang and, for sure, it will not be my last... I can say this because, I got a great lease on a great car (and you should too!). The people at a dealership really do make a difference, and I trust that you will find South Bay Ford to be one satisfying experience.

Mr. Patrick Purcell

June 20, 2017

"Really bad costumer service "

- Errkkko.co

Don't waste your time they're not there to help they just want your money I could write stories of all my three visits but not trynna waste your time reading just do yourself a favor and don't go.

I didn't get the name it was an older lady for the service and the salesman was an African American man

March 06, 2017

"Waste of time, no deal. "

- InTheMarket

The salesmen here play nothing but games, lie about APRs you qualify for and offer nothing for your trade in. The used vehicles have problems and are outrageous in regards to pricing.

sales staff