South Coast Mitsubishi

Average

South Coast Mitsubishi
South Coast Mitsubishi Info

"Aweful!"

I took mky car in for service and it still hasn't happened. Lies and more lies with no one available and nobody responsible! Stay away from this place if you are looking for anyone with any integrity.

Eric and Steve

"financed inhouse on a car that was in a flood or..."

financed inhouse on a car that was in a flood or otherwise somehow became rusted on the underside of dash and seats etc. required 1100 in repairs to get it to pass somg and three weeks later its check engine light is on again the mpg is getting worse it was one of a few cars theyd finance me with poor credit upon. only, when i asked about the condition i got a lecture about not being difficult when being done a favor or otherwise being financed where and when other institutions simply would not extended an offer in my case- i did not however see that id be taken advantage of ten times more than the typical customer at the mitsubishi superstores aka bazoft auto the owners of scm in coasta mesa associated with a handful of other so cal mitsu dealers operated by the parent org. Bazoft Auto who rips off consumers habitually engaging in offensively innapporopriate and certainly unethical unlawful and seemingly without respect for client..... human decency. it even began to appear (to others whom without my solicitation or inquiry of any experiences shared) at times that particular attention and energy was directly concentrated in agitating and doing the most messed up stuff to people over and over- pathetically underhanded with employee posted false reviews scoring brownie points for new hires- the finance guy left the company in days fallowing my initial incident - he was replaced by someone new whom is made to believe what management says and does is without the slghtest of fraud which is difficult since she thinks shes doing me a favor every time we speak for payment of my outstanding loan ..... dont get duped by efforts to smooth over wrongful illegal practices with decent transactions stuck in every few weeks if that.... ill never recover the thousands of dollars, the stress of being fraud ed by an est. entity bearing a name like Mitsubishi - My worst nightmare and everyones worst auto buying fears came true thanks to the work they do damages being done on several levels monetary/emotional distress/domestic controversy constantly stems from this circumstance that also resulted in the loss of a job for which transportation was purchased on my part - not knowing the pending events leading me to such actions as these -and or pursuing litigation on the basis of auto fraud by dealer facing plenty of civil judgements not generating restitution of loses sustained.... in consequence of their outrageously appalling antics to which im continually subjected to seemingly without acceptable response or recourse. Wow. I am going to try to forget this now to keep out of further outrage.... Peace?

sam, eric raliegh, chuck bien, abas, golam, travis the sales dude

"The dealership is tired and depressing. We were left..."

The dealership is tired and depressing. We were left alone for a long time while the sales lady went to "see what her manager could do". When I went to find them...they were both on their phones and chatting. We left immediately. Not sure what these sales tactics were but I find them insulting. The sales lady was sweet but her experience was limited...she had no clue about their service department and whether they would provide a loaner car. There was very little enthusiasm to come to a deal. We were seriously considering the Outlander Sport (we ultimately ended up buying a VW Tiguan for $24k - that's $9k more than we originally planned to spend)

MarieAnna?

"I started my search for the my new Evo X about 3 months..."

I started my search for the my new Evo X about 3 months ago, and every time I would searched for available inventory anywhere west of the Mississippi I was always led to South Coast Mitsubishi. Not only did they appear to have the best inventory around, but they also seemed to have the best pricing as well. As I reached out to to the dealership for the first time I was introduced to Bernard. Bernard never failed to answer my questions and always followed up when appropriate. After about a month I made my purchase and I couldn't be happier with my decision. If you get the chance ask for Bernard, he won't let you down. The entire team out in SCM made this an absolutely world class experience. THANK YOU SOUTH COAST MITSUBISHI!

Bernard Tran

"Bought a used car from this dump of dealership last year...."

Bought a used car from this dump of dealership last year. We should have noticed the red flags right away in the front of the dealership they are displaying anything but Mitsubishi vehicles and the loud gangster rap that was playing in the lobby. After having the car for a short time I needed to trade it in and was told by not one, but TWO dealerships that multiple panel vin numbers were missing and or scratched off, basically the exterior of the car was taken apart and put back together without the original panels and not told at time of purchase. Needless to say this made the trade in value EXTREMELY LOW. Buyers beware and stay away, especially from Eric (GM) and Chris (sales manager).

Eric (GM) and Chris (Sales Manager

"This dealership is second to none!! My dealer even drove..."

This dealership is second to none!! My dealer even drove 3 1/2 hours to have us sign papers and drive us to south coast Mitsubishi to get my Evo! Thank you Bernard! No doubt that the word will get across to everyone. If you are looking to buy a mitsu! This is where it's at!! Thank you south coast! You helped make me one happy girl!!

Bernard Tran, Eric, Sam

"South Coast Mitsubishi: Sales person Mariana; Manager..."

South Coast Mitsubishi: Sales person Mariana; Manager Eric Situation: Car Stereo Systems This has been awhile, date might not be correct on some parts. People that are involved or are the key witness is my cousin Josie, my brother Daniel, a friend of mine Kyle and myself. I purchased my Lancer GT at South Coast Mitsubishi dealer. Thursday- 12/20/12 Sales person who I dealt with was Mariana. The entire time I was with her she was very rude and always on her phone texting. She didn't seem interest in selling me the vehicle in the first place. Took a few car for a test drive, she was on her phone being rude. Never smiling and just condescending. When she was pricing my car I told her hey the stereo system is not part of the car, that I had the original car stereo. She responded oh ok that she got it. During the whole time being with her, such as test driving the car and finalizing the paperwork, I told her about the stereo system multiple times. I stated to her numerous time of the car system, the entire time I was worried about it. I stated it to her in front of my cousin, my brother and my friend Kyle about the car system to be removed and not sold. In front of the three people that I brought along with me she stated not to worry about it, that she has it handled. I was worried that it would be sold. Bought the car, left the place but before I left the place I reminded her about the system she said she has a list down and don't worry I should have it by this weekend. Call her up on the weekend she saying that they don't have it yet. I was a little confused because she kept changing her stories. I said that's was fine that I'll come by on Thursdays because it was Christmas that week. Went on Thursday 12/27/12 with the Stock radio from the Eclipse and said they don't have my stereo. I'm like why don't you have my stereo; Mariana stated that because my Eclipse my previous car was in the shop. I said that’s fine, than I gave her the stock stereos for the Eclipse. Then she proceeded to ask and to write down everything that I needed out of the Eclipse. This was the third time they ask me about it. I was thought to myself this doesn't make sense I thought she already did all that when I bought the Lancer. I'm already frustrated by now. So I decided to check on it next time. I called up the next week on Tuesday and see what's up she stated oh give me your number and I'll call you back up. 4 to 6 hours go by and nothing. So I decided to text her "Hey Mariana, what's the status on my stereo. I got a text back "who this?" I stated back the only person that probably been talking you about a stereo for the last 2 weeks. She never responded back. Around two hours later I decided to go to the dealer and deal with the situation and everything went downhill from there. From here on out I dealt with the Manager named Eric. He was dealing with the situation now, I told him the issues and he stated that he would help that they will do their best to get it back. He said he will give us a call back. This is one routine that they kept doing, “write” down your number and call you back. I didn’t see the point because they never did call back. This is very upsetting not only did they take my system that was installed my Eclipse they also took my stock stereo. They stole my second one ad never return it. Also they lied about my car stereo system going to be return to me. Not today is May 16, 2013 and nothing has been resolved.

Mariana

"I purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander ES from on March 3,..."

I purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander ES from on March 3, 2013, and I am very happy for having purchased it from this dealership. They worked to give me a fair price on both my trade-in and the car that I purchased. I highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing a Mitsubish visit this dealership and ask specifically for Marianna and Eric, whom I purchased my own car from. They were both transparent and courteous throughout the entire transaction. Their approach was more consultative than salesman-like. They will help you find the right car within your budget. Moreover, their outstanding customer service continued after my purchase, when Marianna actually helped me set up the blue-tooth in my new vehicle. I am impressed with the quality of service and consideration from these two employees. Highly recommended!

Marianna, and Eric

"I went in looking for a pre-owned truck. I found one that..."

I went in looking for a pre-owned truck. I found one that I liked and they were able to make it fit in to my budget with the right price and even beat my credit union rate. Thanks guys. Great job.

Bernard, Frank

"We had a very good experience at the dealership. Jon was..."

We had a very good experience at the dealership. Jon was our sales manager and Eric was our financial manager, both very helpful. We got a really great deal on a new Outlander with 3d seat and 4wd. Then they offered a top dollar for our 2 trade-ins and as the result we went ahead and bought another Outlander sport (2d car in 5 days) from them. Also, quite an incredible deal. They have the flexibility and do not make you tired with the application process, no pressure. Everything went quick (although we did spent some time bargaining, and we got what we wanted :)).

Jon, Eric