Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

824 Portland Road, Route 1, Saco, Maine 04072
Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Will Champagne, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Will Champagne

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Dylan Conley, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dylan Conley

Michael Kry, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Kry

Gayle Martin, Finance Manager, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gayle Martin

March 20, 2017

"I had a great experience"

- fossjrrobert

I would give them a five star review salesman Doug was gray with the car I went down to see for a test drive you told me what they give me for my car I said sounds good two hours I drove out there with my new car couldn't be happier no hassles no scams just a straightforward place to buy a car thanks you guys

March 11, 2017

"The best Dealership tto have service done."

- O'Bie

I called for an appointment and it took no time at all, I arrived a little before my appointment, they took it right in. I met with Will Champagne, who sold me my Jeep, he told me that it was good to see me, I went to the Parts Dept., ordered mud flaps, went to sit down and in no time my Jeep was ready to go. Kirsten is one great employee.

February 22, 2017

"I went to lease a new vehicle!"

- Ann. Autumn. 24

When I went into southern Maine I didn't know what I was expecting to leave with, but the salesman Louis was great with every step, he really cared about getting me in the car I wanted for the right price, there were moments where I wasn't sure If I was going to end up with what I wanted but all the employees pulled it off! I will be using this dealership forever!

2017 Ram 1500

2016 Dodge Dart

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)