Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

824 Portland Road, Route 1,
Saco, Maine 04072
Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a family-owned dealership, serving Saco, Biddeford, and the greater Portland, Maine area. We're committed to making your vehicle ownership and buying experience exceptional, whether you need service, parts, tires, or a new or pre-owned vehicle. Our Simple Promise means you get a Customer Experience that is second to none, Unbeatable Prices, and the Peace-of-mind of our exclusive Lifetime Powertrain Program. #SimplePromise Our Services Include: Auto Sales & Leasing, specializing in new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, as well as an outstanding selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Auto Loans & Financing Auto Repair & Maintenance Genuine Mopar Parts & Accessories We're also Maine's only source for AEV Wrangler and Ram conversions, and SRT performance vehicles. Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is part of the Waldron Motor Group, which also owns Portland Volvo, in Scarborough, ME.

About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)
bruce66
9/25/2016

"First Service visit"

Very happy with my visit for service on my journey. jessica scott was very easy to work with. she was on time and was able to answer all my questions. she explained what i needed to do on my car and what could wait. the work was performed and i was on my way. since walking into your dealership to test drive the car i ended up buying that day i have been overwhelmed with the way your dealership runs. i have recommended you to tons of people and hope they all take my adivice and give you a chance to show them what i mean. I left with a special confidence knowing everyone involved with my car was a pro. i will never buy a car anywhere else.

Jessica scott

Disneynuts
9/17/2016

"Easiest car buying experience"

Michael Kry and Will helped us out. I went in to basically test drive a Jeep Renegade and have them search out one for color and options. I drove home that afternoon in a new 2015 fully-loaded Jeep Renegade!! I love it. Mike and Will were very knowledgeable and spent hours going over everything. They gave me an excellent deal with no pressure. I highly recommend anyone to buy their next vehicle here. Kathy and Pete T

Travelers
9/17/2016

"On the road"

Touring the U.S. in an RV towing a Jeep Cherokee and we have been having battery draining issues. Jessica was a sweetheart. She went above and beyond for us.

Jessica Scott

loc1998
9/11/2016

"Very Efficient!"

We found Michael to be a great listener and as such the process was much more efficient then we had experienced with past new car purchases. Very pleased.

Plitzel
9/07/2016

"Best dealership experience ever."

Traveled to Maine from Texas and needed an oil change on my Ram 2500 HD. Was at the service center at 7:00 but didn't have an appointment. This is a small dealership that works on appointments and doesn't have a large team of "service advisors" greeting you in the big line. They worked me right in did the oil change and a software update in under an hour. The amazing thing about this dealer is the service center opens at 7:00 and their techs actually start work at 7:00. Texas dealers start writing you up at 7:00 and their guys get started at 7:30 so you already have a built in delay. Most oil changes at TX dealers take 2 hours minimum. This dealership knows how to treat customers, it's clean, all the staff are friendly and they are very efficient. Best ever. Service advisor was Jessica Scott and others but didn't get their names.

Jessica Scott

Leavnu2day
9/06/2016

"Mike Kry went above and beyond"

My family went searching for a new van. We knew the basics that we needed. We met Mike the first day that we were just out looking at vehicles. He never made us feel pressured, only answered the questions that we had and told us about a couple promotions that the dealership was offering for August. After a couple weeks of discussions, we contacted Mike and he put in extensive time and effort to get us exactly what we wanted. We could not have been happier with the customer service that we received. We love our new van and are so appreciative of the work that Mike put in to make it happen.

Kathymom26
9/04/2016

"No nonsense"

Went in knowing what we want and got it. Everyone was genuinely friendly. Did not spend time waiting around or spent listening to offers of stuff we would not buy anyway.

Cp19962014
8/27/2016

"THANK YOU "

I would like to take this time to thank Michael kry for helping me find a car that best fits my needs and budget...my car got hit and they totaled it :( I was stressing out and my dad and I went to the dealer ship and i left with my car...there was no pressure to buy and he didn't lie he was there for my needs not his own so thank you again and I'm happy with my car :)

Kim coucco

Jax
8/27/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Working with Michael to help us purchase a new-to-us car was a great experience. He was friendly and knowledgeable. We felt no pressure to buy from him like we had at other dealerships. He was very accommodating with everything and helped our young daughters get set up watching a movie while we dealt with paperwork.

Brad06
8/21/2016

"A no hassle purchase"

We needed a quality used truck to replace one lost in an accident. Michael Kry was friendly, personable and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others!

Reviews of Michael Kry