Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dirk Yeaton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dirk Yeaton

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 24, 2017

"Friendly staff, low pressure "

- Rickyp

I went in to Southern Maine Motors with a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and I did not feel pressured at any step of the process. I met Jack who was great at explaining our options in an easy to understand way. He was very considerate and was obviously making efforts to find something that had the features I wanted. Thanks to Jack I am in the truck I was imagining before going. when I arrived I was greeted and shown around by Tammy who was also extremely friendly and helpful

Jack Dowd
Tammy Sutherland

June 24, 2017

"Professional support in tune with my needs."

- John Fenton

Tammy Sutherland and the team at Southern Maine Motors made my car buying experience a pleasure. I had been speaking with 8 dealerships in Maine and in Austin, TX and Southern Maine Motors provided me some of the best pricing right out of the gate. Tammy and her team answered my questions, provided help and never pressured me and always made me feel like family and that my business was important to them. I will work with them in the future and I love my Chrysler Pacifica.

Tammy Sutherland
Kim Cucco
Matt DiBiase
Jenna Wise

June 22, 2017

"I love my CHEROKEE"

- nheyner

Found myself having to buy a car, due to an accident of someone T-Boning me!! My car got totaled, which I was very unhappy.... I had a rental for a while, which was a Grand Cherokee and loved driving that. So went on the hunt for a JEEP. Found Dirk Yeaton at this dealership to be very helpful and patient with me, as I wanted to drive many cars. I gave him my "must have" list, and he found me a Cherokee with everything I wanted plus more. Very fair price, and very good sales service. Gayle Martin did all the paperwork after 8:30pm and explained everything. It was a good experience and I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a car!

Dirk Yeaton

2017 Ram Promaster City

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)