Spartan Toyota

5701 South Pennsylvania Avenue,
Lansing, Michigan 48911
Spartan Toyota Info
About Spartan Toyota

Spartan Toyota & Scion in Michigan has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Toyota & Scion trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Spartan Toyota & Scion is located in Lansing, MI. As a Toyota & Scion dealer we offer great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Toyota cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors we serve in Jackson, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Warren, Utica, Waterford, Troy, Howell, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Mid Michigan customers to keep their Toyota & Scion vehicles in great shape. Make sure you visit our Spartan Toyota & Scion Meet Our Staff page before you leave. Outstanding service and customer satisfaction is what we are known for around town at our Mid Michigan Toyota & Scion dealership.

About Spartan Toyota

Leonard
6/12/2015

"Sales and Service"

From the sale to the service I have had a truely wonderful friendly experience. Both of these guys are very knowledgeable in the specific area. I want to give extra cudos to Stephen he always shows genuine concern for me as a customer regardless of me being in for service or just dropping in. Great attitude and humble work ethic. Juwion is very personable and patient.

Sandy
6/01/2015

"Matt Pappas provides great service!"

After ten years of driving our van, our family was ready for a new car. We visited Spartan Toyota to look at the Highlander. Matt Pappas assisted us that first day and provided an excellent overview of the car and its features. When we decided to purchase a Highlander, we wanted specific options on the car. The dealership worked steadily to find us the car we wanted and was able to deliver the car we wanted. Matt kept us informed as to the progress of the search and then came in on Memorial Day to finalize the transaction. He took time to explain thoroughly all the features of the car, so I could drive away confidently. Matt was friendly, professional, and efficient in his dealings with us, and we appreciated his excellent service.

jrcole
5/28/2015

"Very helpful, Corin was great."

Corin was very helpful throughout this process and she did a great job explaining the vehicles and their features. Overall, it was a very good experience.

mr bill
5/27/2015

"Sales"

Great place to do business. Dealership far and above is willing to help you find a deal. Great service as well. Nuff said. Been doing business with them for quite a while

raswierz
5/23/2015

"Customer Service"

I knew what I wanted exactly just needed someone to work with. When my friend and I pulled up three salespeople were standing outside and one came from the group to open the door for us. He didn't know it but that little gesture just made him a sale! That was Matt Pappas and he proved to be just what I needed...professional, knowledgeable and straight to the point. Love my RAV4... .

Mike
5/07/2015

"Awesome Corin was just awesome very knowlegable on products "

Corin was awesome knew her product and was great to work with., very personable. Made the buying experience a pleasurable one. Even stayed late after the dealership was closed to finish the deal . Above and beyond in my eyes. Would buy from her again without a doubt. Entire staff was great.

Jason Domin

nszynda
4/22/2015

"Corin was extremely personable, professional, knowledgable "

Corin was great to work with; she was prompt to return calls and help with any issues. She helped me with all the settings in my car before I left and explained features in terms I was able to understand. She was very personable and took the stress out of purchasing a new car. The sales manager was very professional and helpful as well. My previous car was purchased from this dealership and I have yet to have a bad experience here. Quality service and honest people. Nicole

Eric26
4/18/2015

"Stress free buying experience"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Prius from Matt Pappas. Matt was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I usually dread car shopping, but this experience was stress-free, and pleasant. I would recommend Spartan Toyota without hesitation to anyone.

conklm
4/14/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I had a five star experience at Spartan Toyota working with Corin Mittan. She provided superior service and really went above and beyond to help me get a brand new vehicle. I'll definitely be returning with friends and family!

Brittany
4/01/2015

"Car Leasing "

I had the pleasure of working with Matt Pappas. He was very personable and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He answered my numerous questions and made sure I got what I wanted in my new car. I highly recommend him!

Reviews of Matthew Pappas