Spartan Toyota

5701 South Pennsylvania Avenue,
Lansing, Michigan 48911
Spartan Toyota Info
About Spartan Toyota

Spartan Toyota & Scion in Michigan has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Toyota & Scion trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Spartan Toyota & Scion is located in Lansing, MI. As a Toyota & Scion dealer we offer great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Toyota cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors we serve in Jackson, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Warren, Utica, Waterford, Troy, Howell, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Mid Michigan customers to keep their Toyota & Scion vehicles in great shape. Make sure you visit our Spartan Toyota & Scion Meet Our Staff page before you leave. Outstanding service and customer satisfaction is what we are known for around town at our Mid Michigan Toyota & Scion dealership.

About Spartan Toyota

raswierz
5/23/2015

"Customer Service"

I knew what I wanted exactly just needed someone to work with. When my friend and I pulled up three salespeople were standing outside and one came from the group to open the door for us. He didn't know it but that little gesture just made him a sale! That was Matt Pappas and he proved to be just what I needed...professional, knowledgeable and straight to the point. Love my RAV4... .

Mike
5/07/2015

"Awesome Corin was just awesome very knowlegable on products "

Corin was awesome knew her product and was great to work with., very personable. Made the buying experience a pleasurable one. Even stayed late after the dealership was closed to finish the deal . Above and beyond in my eyes. Would buy from her again without a doubt. Entire staff was great.

Jason Domin

nszynda
4/22/2015

"Corin was extremely personable, professional, knowledgable "

Corin was great to work with; she was prompt to return calls and help with any issues. She helped me with all the settings in my car before I left and explained features in terms I was able to understand. She was very personable and took the stress out of purchasing a new car. The sales manager was very professional and helpful as well. My previous car was purchased from this dealership and I have yet to have a bad experience here. Quality service and honest people. Nicole

Eric26
4/18/2015

"Stress free buying experience"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Prius from Matt Pappas. Matt was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I usually dread car shopping, but this experience was stress-free, and pleasant. I would recommend Spartan Toyota without hesitation to anyone.

conklm
4/14/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I had a five star experience at Spartan Toyota working with Corin Mittan. She provided superior service and really went above and beyond to help me get a brand new vehicle. I'll definitely be returning with friends and family!

Brittany
4/01/2015

"Car Leasing "

I had the pleasure of working with Matt Pappas. He was very personable and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He answered my numerous questions and made sure I got what I wanted in my new car. I highly recommend him!

Grandma
3/25/2015

"High Pressure Salesman"

I like Toyotas, have owned 5 in past 20 years, one vehicle had over 140,000 miles, no problems until a deer jumped in front of vehicle. My lease contract was up on my 2011 vehicle, it needed to be turned in, or purchased. I wished to purchase vehicle, the salesman wanted a sale. Young sales-woman was attempting to assist me when another salesman stepped in and bullied me about purchasing/leasing another vehicle. I said that I was happy with my 3 year old vehicle, no problems, and wanted to purchase it. I did not want a higher monthly payment, I am retired. He would not facilitate me to buy that vehicle, would give me no paperwork, or no payment papers. He kept insisting I drive in several new vehicles, they seemed very similar to one I had drove for 3 years. Salesperson kept saying that I needed a vehicle in a new color!!!! as I has said the vehicle I drove was not my preferred color when asked. However, the color means very little to me, just so that it doesn't show the dirt too much.... Salesman kept saying that the 3 year old vehicle was going to start having mechanical problems, would need a set of new tires, etc.... I drove one Toyota for 10+ years with no real problems, salesman was just trying to pressure me into buying a new vehicle... At that point I just gave up, and I have regretted it ever since. The financial end of the dealership has given me nothing but grief on the vehicle that was traded in there were no problems on the trade in, it had been serviced regularly, was low mileage, and in very good condition, however now have received several letters saying that it "had excessive" wear and tear, and asking for additional payments, threatening to turn me into the credit bureaus if I do not pay for these "problems." This entire transaction has left a terrible impression concerning the dealership and the Toyota Financial Corporation.

Spartan Toyota responded to this review

April 09, 2015

Hello, Spartan Toyota Management has tried to reach you several times via email and phone. We would like the opportunity to address any concerns regarding your vehicle purchase. Please contact any manager at 517-394-6000 or email me directly at sgoward@spartanautogroup.com. Sincerely, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota

Gene
3/22/2015

"Great"

This is our third new vehicle purchased here and we are always very happy with the customer service in every aspect of service and all other aspects of interaction at this dealership! Jerome Edwards is very nice to customers.

Nancy
3/21/2015

"Very happy with our experience "

We worked with Matt for the purchase of our new car and he worked hard for us to get our best deal. Even though we ran a bit late, he never made us feel rushed. The whole staff was very friendly and quite a few struck up conversation with us. Very happy with our new car and the whole experience.

Alec with finance

Cathyann
3/10/2015

"Dedicated to the Best"

Since 1989, I have continued to do business with Spartan Toyota when I bought my first Camry. In 1993, I leased my 2nd Camry, and now, 26 years later, I continue to do business with Spartan Toyota. February of this year, I drove off the lot my 10th Toyota vehicle. It has been a pleasure doing business with Spartan Toyota. They have my loyalty from management, to sales agents and service personnel. It is their openness, their fair practices, taking the time to listen and to meet your needs in a vehicle. Spartan Toyota not only sells you a vehicle at the best market price, they stand behind their product. As a woman, I have so enjoyed their commitment to me, as a returning customer. From family, to neighbors, to working colleagues, and dear friends, I've made believers of the quality of Toyota and doing business with Spartan Toyota, inspiring many of them to make their next vehicle a Toyota from Spartan Toyota.

Reviews of Matthew Pappas