Spartan Toyota

5701 South Pennsylvania Avenue,
Lansing, Michigan 48911
Spartan Toyota Info
About Spartan Toyota

Spartan Toyota & Scion in Michigan has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Toyota & Scion trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Spartan Toyota & Scion is located in Lansing, MI. As a Toyota & Scion dealer we offer great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Toyota cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors we serve in Jackson, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Warren, Utica, Waterford, Troy, Howell, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Mid Michigan customers to keep their Toyota & Scion vehicles in great shape. Make sure you visit our Spartan Toyota & Scion Meet Our Staff page before you leave. Outstanding service and customer satisfaction is what we are known for around town at our Mid Michigan Toyota & Scion dealership.

About Spartan Toyota

Gene
3/22/2015

"Great"

This is our third new vehicle purchased here and we are always very happy with the customer service in every aspect of service and all other aspects of interaction at this dealership! Jerome Edwards is very nice to customers.

Nancy
3/21/2015

"Very happy with our experience "

We worked with Matt for the purchase of our new car and he worked hard for us to get our best deal. Even though we ran a bit late, he never made us feel rushed. The whole staff was very friendly and quite a few struck up conversation with us. Very happy with our new car and the whole experience.

Alec with finance

Cathyann
3/10/2015

"Dedicated to the Best"

Since 1989, I have continued to do business with Spartan Toyota when I bought my first Camry. In 1993, I leased my 2nd Camry, and now, 26 years later, I continue to do business with Spartan Toyota. February of this year, I drove off the lot my 10th Toyota vehicle. It has been a pleasure doing business with Spartan Toyota. They have my loyalty from management, to sales agents and service personnel. It is their openness, their fair practices, taking the time to listen and to meet your needs in a vehicle. Spartan Toyota not only sells you a vehicle at the best market price, they stand behind their product. As a woman, I have so enjoyed their commitment to me, as a returning customer. From family, to neighbors, to working colleagues, and dear friends, I've made believers of the quality of Toyota and doing business with Spartan Toyota, inspiring many of them to make their next vehicle a Toyota from Spartan Toyota.

Stephaniemarie
3/01/2015

"Great experience with Corin "

My boyfriend and I had a great experience with Corin. She was professional without being a stereotypical pushy car salesman. She helped us find the perfect fit for our life style.

Michael
2/24/2015

"Reinvigorating"

After having my dreams of a new(used) truck to upgrade from my old one dashed, the gentlemen I met at this dealership restored my hope of upgrading to a newer nicer vehicle. Though I did not purchase a vehicle from them I did in fact feel the need to let folks know that I test drove a Toyota Tundra and was surprised at how much I liked it. If i had not found the vehicle I had set my mind on later that same afternoon I would have returned and purchased that truck . Tom Baker and the other gentleman had truly given me all the reasons I needed had it been necessary.

sanburr
2/11/2015

"Car leasing"

We were very well pleased with Matt and his understanding our needs for a car. We would definitely recommend Spartan Toyota to everyone we know. Looking forward to working with your service people.

Nothappy
2/11/2015

"Happy with the integrity of Spartan Toyota"

We recently had an issue with a warranty which we purchased when we bought our car, with the assurance that we would be fully reimbursed for the warranty if it was not used. When we tried to claim that reimbursement after 5 years we were told we were a month and a half too late. Thanks to Alec Smith, the financial manager at Toyota as well as the General manager, Jim Keaton, that issue was resolved to our satisfaction. It is apparent that Spartan Toyota does listen to its customers and is a fair and reliable dealership. We would certainly recommend Spartan Toyota to anyone who wishes to purchase a car and we will continue to be a customer.

Alec Smith, Jim Keaton

Penguin
1/22/2015

"Great salesman! "

Jerome Edward was very helpful, patient and listened to us. We explained what we wanted in a car. We specifically wanted a Highlander. Hats off to Jerome. Great service. Best car salesman ever!

Tyler
1/21/2015

"Thank you"

I Drove 3 hours to do business. Everything as described over phone. Very nice, clean and aggressively priced Truck. easy to make deal. Thank you!

1HAPPYCUSTOMER
1/20/2015

"A Salesman You Can Trust"

Jerome Edwards, at Spartan Toyota is the best salesman I ever met! I never though I would say this about any car salesman, but Jerome is a salesman you can trust. The car I drove to the dealership stopped running while I was parking it. Jerome was very concern and he gave me a "boost" when I got ready to leave. He answered all my questions and he educated me about my options. He wasn't pushy and he listened to what I wanted. On my second visit, he had a Toyota Camry that was just right for me and within my budget. I have all the features I wanted and I am so happy! Thanks to Jerome's excellent customer service, I got more car for my money. Once all the paperwork was done, he spent time showing me how all my features worked. He even called me a week later to make sure I was still happy with my new Camry. If you are interested in a Toyota, Jerome Edward is the salesman you what to ask for.

Reviews of Jerome Edwards