Spartan Toyota

Spartan Toyota
Call
Spartan Toyota Info
About Spartan Toyota

Spartan Toyota & Scion in Michigan has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Toyota & Scion trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Spartan Toyota & Scion is located in Lansing, MI. As a Toyota & Scion dealer we offer great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Toyota cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors we serve in Jackson, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Warren, Utica, Waterford, Troy, Howell, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Mid Michigan customers to keep their Toyota & Scion vehicles in great shape. Make sure you visit our Spartan Toyota & Scion Meet Our Staff page before you leave. Outstanding service and customer satisfaction is what we are known for around town at our Mid Michigan Toyota & Scion dealership.

About Spartan Toyota

"Matt Goes the Extra Mile"

This was the first time I purchased a Toyota. Matt (Matthew Pappas) made it a pleasurable experience. He was personable and he answered my questions so I clearly understood them. He was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. He went the extra mile. I would recommend him to anyone (in fact I have) who is interested in purchasing a car. (Leslie)

""ERIC IS THE BEST!!!""

Eric is excellent, a very friendly guy and easy to talk to. He assisted us from the very start up to the last process where he was so helpful and patient to all my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend to find this guy if your looking for a used but reliable Toyota/ Lexus vehicles at Spartan Toyota.

"Great Service through Gerry Sibanda at Spartan Toyota "

My wife and I decided we wanted to try a Toyota Camry as our next car and Gerry worked with us and made the whole process of choosing a car and lining up the sale an enjoyable experience. When it came time to replace my car we turned to Gerry and once again the process of finding a car was a good experience. I usually classify looking for a car as a burden but Gerry can help one to walk through the maze of choices. And most recently our son needed a car and Gerry with his expertise and service skills helped our son to find a car that he thoroughly enjoys. Thank you for the great service!

"Gerry is simply the best"

Gerry helped me select the perfect vehicle for my needs and personality. It was by far the best car buying experience I ever had. I recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone looking a car new or used.

"Gerry is AMAZING!!"

My husband and I recently leased our second car from Gerry. Our experience both times have been extraordinary. Gerry makes this process seamless and very enjoyable! He truly has made us become loyal Toyota customers!

""Thank You Gerry""

I have worked with Mr. Gerry Sibanda on several occasions, first in 2007 when i purchased my 2007 toyota camry LE which is one of pround purchases. Gerry's knowledge about his products and customer service was excellent and in 2010 I went back and bought a 2010 Toyota Rav 4. Gerry seriously listens to his clients needs and always meets those needs with great determination and honesty. I have always had the best experience with Gerry. I always know that Gerry is more concerned with the relationship than the car. I have recommended Gerry to many family and friends and continue to do so without hesitation. Thank You again!

"Excellent salesman service"

Through my years of experience of buying cars, purchasing a car from Gerry has been the best experience I ever had. He was very understanding and knowledgeable about the type of car that I was looking for and the price associated with my search. He was very patient and cared about how satisfied I am with my purchase. I will always recommend Gerry to anyone who is interested in working with the best car salesman there is!

"Thank You Gerry!"

I have worked with Mr. Gerry Sibanda on several occasions. He is unequivocally knowledgeable about his products. Gerry seriously listens to his clients needs and always meets those needs with great determination. Unlike any other experience in buying cars, I always know that Gerry is more concerned with the relationship than the car. I have recommended Gerry to many family and friends and continue to do so without hesitation. Thank You again!

"Always feel like family!"

My experience with not only Spartan Toyota, but with Gerry has been above par. Each time I have came into the dealership for general service on my vehicle or routine maintenance I was treated fairly and most importantly-honestly. Gerry has always dropped whatever he was doing to take care of my needs, even if it's just to catch up and have friendly small talk. I am constantly raving about the service Spartan Toyota has given to myself that I wouldn't recommend any other dealership to purchase a vehicle from. When you go to Spartan, you feel like family!

"Awesome and can't wait to come back!"

I worked with Gerry and he was super nice, knew his info and gave me the best deal! He is friendly, personal and knows what he's talking about! I would recommend him to family and friends forever. Great salesman, one of the best I've done business with!

Gerry Sibanda