Read Reviews Spradley Barr Fort Collins

3.6

3.4

3.7

based on 52 reviews

Overall
3.5

3.5 out of 5

Mark NewendykeGeneral Sales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Spradley Barr Fort Collins

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Spradley Barr Fort Collins has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Spradley Barr Fort Collins

Spradley Barr Ford Ft. Collins has been an active part of the community for over 26 years. We are locally owned and operated. Customer Satisfaction is a number one priority.
Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

Our Location

"Buying a car"

Edythe
8/7/2014 10:10:16 PM

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

I purchased our car locally to support our city and to be able to contact help if needed. Jim Dockery has been very willing to help answer my questions. I appreciate his willingness to help

Twitter
"Constant personnel turnover has produced sub-par service!"

Ajbradie
8/7/2014 11:14:39 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
I do not know their names.

1.8

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

I don't know what has happened to a dealership I really liked and admired and which I formerly recommended to others and also trusted. I own my second Expedition, a 2012, which I brought in for its 25k mile service. There were no cars ahead of me, no personnel at the Quick Lane desk and 2 guys behind the other counter studiously ignoring me. I got someone's attention and he led me to the QL desk where, yet again, I was ignored. So I went back to the original guy and asked him to take care if it, which he finally did. I had other issues with the truck that I wanted checked but was told I needed to have an appointment for them to check the electrical system, Sync failure to download my phone, a/c that occasionally won't turn on, etc. Again, there were no other cars awaiting service! And the first available appointment was close to 4 weeks away! I took the slot. I distrust the quality of the work and believe the sullenness and constant personnel turnover reflects bad management at the top. For the first year or more, bringing my first Expedition in for service was a great experience, and I was delighted that I had originally purchased a 5-year service package. Since I still have another couple of years left on it, I'll continue to use this dealer. But unless there's a sea change in customer service, I'll be hunting for another dealer when my contract is completed.

"Great Company"

Shawn KleinShawn Klein
Paul PhillipsPaul Phillips
Scott ThomasonScott Thomason

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

Always greeted with a smile and great service!I never hesitate to purchase the service agreement because I enjoy the dealership while my truck is being serviced.The leadership starts at the top and it shows throughout the dealership.Thanks.

"Worst Service Department!"

Ashramos
8/6/2014 11:18:00 AM

John

1.8

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

I dread bringing my Lexus in for even oil changes because it takes a minimum of 2 hrs. Never get quotes either for maintenance. HORRIBLE!

Twitter
"My fear of car dealerships--CURED!"

Rici
8/5/2014 4:02:41 PM

Ken BarteauKen Barteau
Deb IrelandDeb Ireland

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

From the moment I walked in the door to the final delivery, every stage of this car purchase surprised me. Ken the salesman was polite, well-informed, and impeccably professional, and applied zero pressure. I negotiated price directly with James the sales manager. It took two minutes--and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Deb in Financing was the same way.

If you prefer purchasing your car from a dealership where your intelligence is respected and your dignity preserved, consider giving Spradley Barr Mazda a spin.

(feedback for the webmaster: this review form required me to select between Ford, Lincoln and Mercury as the brand I purchased. I bought a Mazda 3--a terrific car, btw--from Spradley Barr Mazda. You might want to fix that.)

Thank you, folks.

"Service"

Bbria2001
8/5/2014 7:56:10 AM

Can't remember

2.2

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

Never got a copy if the service ticket. Ticket was left open after I took the car. No followup for going over original service time

"Purchased 2014 Focus"

m.r.wilson
8/4/2014 10:14:19 PM

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

I had an excellent experience even though the dealership seemed very busy. I did not walk in planning on buying a car - was just looking at my third of about 6 possibilities. I was happily surprised to find myself driving out with a new car.

Twitter
"Great customer service for this new mom!"

stew8706
8/4/2014 6:03:11 PM

John

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

John was very helpful when my vehicle began having problems days after bringing home our newborn. He kept us updated with frequent phone calls and was persistent in finding the problem with our Ford Edge. He went out of his way to make sure we had our vehicle towed to Ford in an effort to keep us safe. He also arranged a rental car for us which was very appreciated. We will be sure to use John in the future for any questions or concerns we have regarding our vehicle.

Twitter
"The Service Department seems to have changed."

gglande
8/4/2014 12:44:03 AM

2.2

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

I bought my Ford at Spradley Barr in 2012 and have taken it there for service since that time. I used to really like the service department there. It was efficient, professional, and friendly.

The last time I brought my car in for an oil change, it seemed very disorganized. I was told that they were no longer taking reservations for oil changes and that seems really inefficient. I was told it would be 90 minutes, it actually took 2 hours. The staff at the fastlane desk didn't know what they were doing and were not very professional. If I didn't have a maintenance package with Spradley Barr I would consider taking it elsewhere for oil changes. Two hours is too long to wait and since they don't take appointments, it's difficult to plan in advance as you don't know what the wait time is until you get there.

I wish that I could go back to the other desk with the regular service department personnel - those guys are great. The new set-up is less so.

Twitter
"Very friendly and professional!"

pam.zadkovich
8/2/2014 12:24:52 PM

Paul PhillipsPaul Phillips

My Review Of Spradley Barr Fort Collins:

The day I bought my new Ford Escape, June 25-----the day AFTER the damaging hail storm in Ft. Collins, Paul did everything possible to make my experience satisfying to me. Cannot wait to get the hail damage fixed on 8/11/14!

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>