Spradley Barr Fort Collins

Interstate Ford

Sill-Terhar Motors

jay frydendall
12/03/2014

"Greatly dissapointed again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hi my name is jay i took our 2008 gmc envoy purchased at drake location we also purchased a service plan. 11/24/2014 i took our truck to the south location to take advantage of our service contract after service was complete i was informed that our contract had expired after the fact .It clearly states oil changes are honored 1 year after contract expires.after an uncomfortable couple of minutes i told them i was not going to pay one penny over and above the huge sum of money wasted on a service contract. I was informed our truck needed a sway bar connector link replaced asap . I called on 11/26/2014 to get a quote and schedule service was told i would be called back no calL.l Called again 11/28/2014 i was told i would be called back. I called again on 12/2/2014 to schedule service was told i would be called back guess what no call but this probably does not surprise you. Our journey with spradley barr ford has been nothing short of a horrible thanks for the great cust service ( ha ha ha) Our e-mail is browngirl@centurylink.net not that it matters.

OWNER

Melissa Dighans
11/06/2014

"Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced."

Absolutely horrid experience. They completely wasted my time having me sit there for three hours only to say after three hours that they would not let me take my pickup so I have to leave it there. The reason being they wouldn't accept my check. If that was the case they should have told me right away and not have had me sit there for over three hours while they tried to verify it. Absolutely ridiculous. Also, the Service Consultant I worked with was utterly rude and did not work with me to understand the repairs at all. Simply said it had to be fixed and didn't offer any explanation. Then he asked if I wanted to pay check or credit card and I asked if out of state was fine and he said yes so I came with check in hand only to have him tell me that they would not accept it. He was rude, impatient, and not helpful at all. The young service consultant that was next to him tried to help, but the minute he left the Service Consultant I was working with went back to being rude and unhelpful. Complete waste of time and I feel surprised that man is allowed to work customer service when he obviously lacks people skills. The young Service Consultant assured he could help and tried, but he had to attend to other customres. I will never ever recommend anyone go there as that is the absolutely worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life.

John Savage

riotaylor
10/18/2014

"Terrible service from financial team."

Pretty upset with the service here. First of all I want to say, My car salesman was great (Bobby), and he really went above and beyond to help us find what we need and to make it work for us. What I'm angry about is the service with the financial team! Our first month of owning the car went by and we knew our first car payment was due in a few days. Nothing came in the mail. So we called our loan company to be informed that our loan was canceled because Spradley Barr never sent in our paperwork! We had to go in and resign all the papers and provide more documentation. My husband spoke to the general manager to clarify what we needed to bring and the manager said 'nothing.' Later, our finance man says we both need our most recent paystubs. Off we go to hand that in. Days later and we get a call that they now need our proof of address. Another trip to the dealership. I get a phone call being lectured about needing to call the loan company for an interview asap (we had only JUST been informed we needed to do this). Yes I know this but I am at work and I shouldn't even be on the phone when i was! He actually said to me that "you do have something called a break." Actually pal, no I don't. We're understaffed and I don't get to take my breaks at the moment. I was going to call the loan company when I got off work later, I don't need you calling me up and being smart about it when I'm not the one who didn't get the paperwork done to begin with! Very very upset with the way I was spoken to, and very upset at having been messed about like this when my husband and I don't have much free time at the moment. Really mixed feelings. Love the car, love our salesman and the rate we were given. But worried if we should ever get another vehicle here again our paperwork will get all screwed up again.

leonhardj
10/12/2014

"Purchase Evaluation"

My wife and I purchased a new Ford Transit Connect from Spradley Barr in Fort Collins. Our dealings with sales representative Adam Aggers was a pleasant experience. Adam was knowledgeable, very helpful and he went out of his way to accomodate our needs. Spradley Barr is fortunate to have such a customer oriented, dedicated individual on its staff.

Brian paskell
10/08/2014

"Best buying experience"

I purchased a truck from Dan and it was the smoothest process. He was extremely knowledgeable on the Ford trucks and was able to answer all of my questions. He proved to me why the Ford product is worth the higher price tag than the competition. I would send anyone to him because it is amazing how much this guy knows his products. I have now found my new local salesman.

Doug Dykema
10/07/2014

"Spradley Barr was a joy to work with."

I Was quite happy with Andrew's knowledge of the Lincoln product line. Very friendly young man and we came to an agreement within 30 minutes. Also working with Scott on the finance end was very easy to understand and couldn't have gone better. We love the MKC....just the right size and very comfortable and quiet to drive.

Darrin Goodman
10/07/2014

"I was in a pinch, they delivered "

I transport vehicles, boats and trailers for a living. My truck went down north of Ft Collins leaving me with very few options. They got me another truck which was a perfect fit for my business in the price I could afford and took great care of me start to finish. Thanks John. Darrin Goodman

John

CS829
10/06/2014

"Great Experience!"

When I buy a car I like the process to be easy and fast...hassle free, and that is exactly what I got at Spradley Barr in Ft. Collins. Thank you Bobby Shaddy!

Bobby Shaddy

ellie.leenerts
10/05/2014

"Awesome"

It made it easy to shop for a car it was such a positive experience. I recommend to my friends. Peter was so nice and very helpful and we were in and out in a very timely manner which was AWESOME.

Peter sales and Scott Thomason

Lori Bloom
10/04/2014

""Thanks Dan""

"Kudos to Dan Tyer"" Dan Tyer was a great person to work with! We have bought 2 vehicles through him! Dan is very knowledgable when it comes to his vehicles! He is a very honest person and goes above and beyond his call of duty to make sure you are happy! I have recommended a few people to this Spradley Barr and I will keep doing it! They are all awesome people!! Well Done!!!!!