Spradley Barr Fort Collins

Call
Spradley Barr Fort Collins Info

Interstate Ford

Sill-Terhar Motors

"Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced."

Absolutely horrid experience. They completely wasted my time having me sit there for three hours only to say after three hours that they would not let me take my pickup so I have to leave it there. The reason being they wouldn't accept my check. If that was the case they should have told me right away and not have had me sit there for over three hours while they tried to verify it. Absolutely ridiculous. Also, the Service Consultant I worked with was utterly rude and did not work with me to understand the repairs at all. Simply said it had to be fixed and didn't offer any explanation. Then he asked if I wanted to pay check or credit card and I asked if out of state was fine and he said yes so I came with check in hand only to have him tell me that they would not accept it. He was rude, impatient, and not helpful at all. The young service consultant that was next to him tried to help, but the minute he left the Service Consultant I was working with went back to being rude and unhelpful. Complete waste of time and I feel surprised that man is allowed to work customer service when he obviously lacks people skills. The young Service Consultant assured he could help and tried, but he had to attend to other customres. I will never ever recommend anyone go there as that is the absolutely worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life.

John Savage

"Terrible service from financial team."

Pretty upset with the service here. First of all I want to say, My car salesman was great (Bobby), and he really went above and beyond to help us find what we need and to make it work for us. What I'm angry about is the service with the financial team! Our first month of owning the car went by and we knew our first car payment was due in a few days. Nothing came in the mail. So we called our loan company to be informed that our loan was canceled because Spradley Barr never sent in our paperwork! We had to go in and resign all the papers and provide more documentation. My husband spoke to the general manager to clarify what we needed to bring and the manager said 'nothing.' Later, our finance man says we both need our most recent paystubs. Off we go to hand that in. Days later and we get a call that they now need our proof of address. Another trip to the dealership. I get a phone call being lectured about needing to call the loan company for an interview asap (we had only JUST been informed we needed to do this). Yes I know this but I am at work and I shouldn't even be on the phone when i was! He actually said to me that "you do have something called a break." Actually pal, no I don't. We're understaffed and I don't get to take my breaks at the moment. I was going to call the loan company when I got off work later, I don't need you calling me up and being smart about it when I'm not the one who didn't get the paperwork done to begin with! Very very upset with the way I was spoken to, and very upset at having been messed about like this when my husband and I don't have much free time at the moment. Really mixed feelings. Love the car, love our salesman and the rate we were given. But worried if we should ever get another vehicle here again our paperwork will get all screwed up again.

"Purchase Evaluation"

My wife and I purchased a new Ford Transit Connect from Spradley Barr in Fort Collins. Our dealings with sales representative Adam Aggers was a pleasant experience. Adam was knowledgeable, very helpful and he went out of his way to accomodate our needs. Spradley Barr is fortunate to have such a customer oriented, dedicated individual on its staff.

"Best buying experience"

I purchased a truck from Dan and it was the smoothest process. He was extremely knowledgeable on the Ford trucks and was able to answer all of my questions. He proved to me why the Ford product is worth the higher price tag than the competition. I would send anyone to him because it is amazing how much this guy knows his products. I have now found my new local salesman.

"Spradley Barr was a joy to work with."

I Was quite happy with Andrew's knowledge of the Lincoln product line. Very friendly young man and we came to an agreement within 30 minutes. Also working with Scott on the finance end was very easy to understand and couldn't have gone better. We love the MKC....just the right size and very comfortable and quiet to drive.

"I was in a pinch, they delivered "

I transport vehicles, boats and trailers for a living. My truck went down north of Ft Collins leaving me with very few options. They got me another truck which was a perfect fit for my business in the price I could afford and took great care of me start to finish. Thanks John. Darrin Goodman

John

"Great Experience!"

When I buy a car I like the process to be easy and fast...hassle free, and that is exactly what I got at Spradley Barr in Ft. Collins. Thank you Bobby Shaddy!

Bobby Shaddy

"Awesome"

It made it easy to shop for a car it was such a positive experience. I recommend to my friends. Peter was so nice and very helpful and we were in and out in a very timely manner which was AWESOME.

Peter sales and Scott Thomason

""Thanks Dan""

"Kudos to Dan Tyer"" Dan Tyer was a great person to work with! We have bought 2 vehicles through him! Dan is very knowledgable when it comes to his vehicles! He is a very honest person and goes above and beyond his call of duty to make sure you are happy! I have recommended a few people to this Spradley Barr and I will keep doing it! They are all awesome people!! Well Done!!!!!

"The worse service experience ever!"

have a Ford F350 and needed to take it to the mechanic to have a fuel injectors and DPF checked out. I first brought into a diesel specialist in order to fix injectors, and they already took the valve cover off and ended up all injectors were fine, but it needed a wiring on cyclender #1. They put a new wiring and mentioned the only problem with the truck was DPF needed to be regen, but their scanner tool didn't work on this vehicle. Therefore, I wanted to take it to Dealer to clean the exhaust filter. I called them to get a quote on the regen and the service adviser (Thyronne Whitman) told me the inspection fee is $120 at most, and regeneration would be the another $200. During the cleaning DPF then I was sent another quote on "changing oil/filter, pinnion seals, throttle pedal assy for additional $1500. I let them work on the priority which is regen exhaust and I asked him what might be related with that problem. He was still pushing me to fix all the other problems, as well. Afterward, they did change only pedal assy and oil/filter with the cost of $700. After couple of days I received another call saying cyclender #5 injector needed to be replaced. I told him I had already checked the injectors from two shops and what they told me they looked good. He went like the truck has a problem with the fuel injector, and the white smoke would be gone after they fix the injector. and said my truck won't white smoke anymore. That was pretty pricey, tho (additional $1000 for only one injector). By the time, I realized they had almost tripled the price on parts. OEM Factory Pedal Assy: 70 (online); their price $170. Double the fee on labor without any specific explanation on the receipt. They quoted me on the phone $1700 and when I stopped by to pick up my truck, the price jumped up to $1978. It seems like they don't really have a fixed price for any kinda parts or labor. Then I got my truck back after two weeks, and nothing was changed, White exhaust smoke problem was still causing not to regen and cause the check engine light back on within 20 miles. I talked to service department coordinator and he said "this is not a large bill, you have to pay it no matter if your truck is fixed or not." And the worst thing they were not willing to help me to solve that problem. I feel like they misdiagnose the truck and replace unnecessary parts and have me paid twice!!! Because I initially knew the problem was with DPF and either the filter needed to be cleaned or replaced. This please is the worse service experience ever! Zero customer satisfaction! Their goal is rip off and steal your hard earned money!!!