Stafford Auto Sales

Stafford Auto Sales Info

The Used Car Factory

Consumers Auto Warehouse

"Great buying experience"

I had an amazing experience buying my new car from Imperial Auto. George did a great job communicating with me about the car and walking me through the entire process. His ability to be so responsive gave great comfort in knowing I was getting a great deal. I didn't think I was going to get approved for the car, but George and the Finance team were able to work with lenders and not only get me approved, but with a reasonable rate. I definitely will work them them again and recommend them to others. Ask for George, he will make sure you are well taken care of.

George

"I am writing this review to express my thanks to the..."

I am writing this review to express my thanks to the sales team and staff at Stafford Auto Sales for the courteous and professional manner extended to me during my recent purchase of a 2011 Mercedes Benz 350 E-Class Sport. It was indeed an important factor in me deciding to move forward with the purchase of the vehicle. I was pleased and very impressed with the entire purchasing process, which was seamless; -from start to finish. You guys are AWESOME and I couldn't be happier! I will, without hesitation recommend this dealership to my friends or anyone else looking to buy a used car, and feel comfortable and confident in their decision. Thanks again! - David

Georgie A

"Good price for vehicle purchased, but they are what you..."

Good price for vehicle purchased, but they are what you think of when you think of a "used car salesman". Once they have your money your on your own. In fact when I got car home it was 3 quart low on oil, tire pressure was all wrong, not sure what they meant when they said car was detailed before I picked it up. When they say "as is" they really mean it. I questioned a problem with tire presuure monitor and was assured this would be taken care of, it wasn't, just reset to appear again when I got vehicle home. You will get a good price, but my advice is take it to a mechanic to do a overall assesment before you buy.

Mike George

"Total con. Bought an approved used audi a4 Avant at 34k...."

Total con. Bought an approved used audi a4 Avant at 34k. I get it home and in the sunshine and discover it has been sprayed. Closer inspection by a bodyshop prove it has had bonnet and bumper sprayed a crack in the front bumper found and bonnet misaligned. Sales manager said he thought it was sprayed because of stone chips.. On a 7k mileage car? All to substandard work.Over spray found to rear of fog lights and grill... Not what I would expect from an audi repair. Audi UK contacted and a full repair was agreed... But no refund or compensation. Not happy at all. Be warned to check and double check.. Even get an independent report as these guys will lie through there teeth.

Pat and Mark

"Me & my husband came here to just look at a couple..."

Me & my husband came here to just look at a couple vehicles. After test driving & talking numbers we decided to purchase a red 2010 infiniti g37 convertible coupe. The entire staff was very friendly & went the extra mile to show my husband how to set up the Bluetooth audio as well as how to drop the top on the convertible. They ALL were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, hilarious and made out experience purchasing a vehicle fun rather than stressful. Me & my husband will DEFINITELY recommend these guys to anyone we know! Thanks to all the staff for such an amazing experience!! Keep up the good work!

PJ, Mike & entire staff

"My associates have to visit for any future auto..."

My associates have to visit for any future auto purchases,the staff are amazing.Bar none the best car buying experience I've ever had!! The finance guy"Mike" pulled out all the stops to get me in the vehicle I wanted. I said I wanted!! Whew...good stop you gotta go. "Salesman Georgi very cool cat"

Georgi & Mike

"Why? Because they provide the Best Customer Service,..."

Why? Because they provide the Best Customer Service, Knowlege, and Friendliness that I've ever experienced when buying a car! They made a once scary and difficult experience easy and flawless. Thanks

PJ, Mike, & the Entire Staff

"Yes, yes, yes! I would recommend this dealership to any..."

Yes, yes, yes! I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone! OMG, our car-buying experience was astronomical...more than generous. Each member of the staff here was extremely kind, gracious and very accommodating to my husband and I. Mike, if you ever get the chance to read this comment, please say hello to your staff and let them know how grateful my husband and I are with the generosity that they all extended to us. You guys are off-the-chain with customer service and accommodations and should be rated number 1 this side of the continent. Thank you so much! Ciao!

Mike

"Recently purchased a 2010 Ford Mustang, and was 100%..."

Recently purchased a 2010 Ford Mustang, and was 100% satisfied. The process was painless fast and easy, but the most important thing was that the purchase was pressure free. At no point did I ever feel pressured into buying a car. I strongly recommend stopping by Stafford auto Sales!

Mike

"I have never had such a stress free and pleasant buying..."

I have never had such a stress free and pleasant buying experience. From the point of contact on the phone, everyone we spoke with, even the men who detailed the car were extremely courteous and energetic. The entire sale went so smoothly and quickly and made our drive from NC well worth it. My husband and I left Stafford Auto overwhelmed with excitement as a result of our great investment. We recommend anyone looking for nice luxury style, low-milage vehicle without finance hassle to check Stafford out. Satisfaction Guaranteed!"

Bobby, George, and Finance, and the Detailers