Stamford Kia

Autoworld Kia

Prestige Kia

1natqueen
7/23/2016

"New/Used car happy purchase!!"

I reviewed online the used car inventory. I went in and test drove the Sorento that I was looking at online. I was very happy with the car, so I purchased it. The staff were friendly, and willing to help in any way that I needed. i am happy with my new/used car and would return for a future purchase!!

Andrew and Ernesto

Optima123
6/07/2016

"Incredible experience "

Car dealerships can be such a negative experience but I found the completely opposite at Kia Stamford. From the second we walked in it was a wonderful experience. Every single person looked happy to be there and I never once felt like I was being cheated. They were patient in letting me test drive cars and just provided such a lovely experience. I felt like I was being helped by family and friends. I will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend Kia Stamford!!!! It was amazing! Thanks again!

Ernesto, Stephen

Buyer from the North
5/10/2016

"Really happy customer"

I recently searched on line for a used vehicle and found what I was looking for at Kia of Stamford, I made contact with Josh and explained to him that I was interested. I explained that I was in NH and would be taking to train down to make the purchase. I had asked for a Carfax and service records which Josh provided. After receiving the docs I made the trip and was extremely happy with the vehicle and how I was treated. Josh picked me up at the train and a few hours later, I was driving home enjoying my new vehicle. Would recommend the dealership and especially Josh for his efforts.

Josh, Ernesto, and Frank

KevinD1523
5/06/2016

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE w/ JOSH"

GREAT EXPERIENCE. I was looking for a BMW X3, and would only purchase it if I could bring it to my personal mechanic. Josh pulled some strings and talked to the owner and allowed me to test drive the car over night and drive it to my mechanic. After returning the car matters went smoothly, and I was able to purchase the car within the next few days. Josh was extremely personable, with obvious experience. Red tape was non existent, and the charges on the car were transparent with no additional charges. The car was a 2007 in good condition, however Josh assured me he would have it looking perfect. He told me I had his word and I said I understand it's a used car and some things are going to be a little bit beaten up. However, Josh repaired the leather seat like new, replaced the windshield wiper, and had the car go through the detail process two times to assure it was up to his standards. He even replaced the missing "i" on the BMW X3 3.0si. On the day of the final purchase he could not find a second key for the car. We closed on the car and he told me I had his word that he would get me a second key. Within the next two days I had the key after he drove an hour 1/2 to get the key and paid for it. After meeting Josh for the first time it felt as if I had known him for a while. He redefines any car salesmen stereotypes and provided for an A1 car buying experience. He didn't tell me he was honest and fair he showed it to me. I was truly able to trust him. If you want to buy a quality car for a good price without feeling scammed or confused look no further than Josh Gonillo at Stamford Kia.

Josh Gonillo

LindaDlo
5/05/2016

"Ian Kenney knows his stuff."

I recently bought my Kia Sportage from Ian Kenney at Kia of Stamford. This was by far the best buying experience I have had. Ian was able to identify my needs and my budget and guided me to the EX trim level, which was perfect price and just what I needed in the car. Ian was intelligent, funny, and just a great guy.

Ian Kenney

Jeff74
5/05/2016

"Best and easiest car buying experience!"

My experience at Stamford Kia was enjoyable and easy. Ian Kenney was my sales representative. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and helpful throughout every step of the way. I never felt pressured which I truly appreciated and he was always honest. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Thank you so much for such a great experience.

Ian Kenney

Guideguy
4/12/2016

"Same cars other dealers for less"

Dont make the same mistake i made buying from them when i could had gotten it for 3000 less too late to cry about it but just an advice search prices and go to other dealers first then you will see what i mean I had a bad experience with ernesto he makes you think he is doing you a favor He basically forced me to buy this car saying that if i didnt it was going to be towed to my house because i presented the same car to him for less just becarefull not only that but the car brand new and without even taking it out of the lot i get a check engine light

Ernesto

Renedel
3/29/2016

"Ernesto was great!"

This is the second car I have leased through Stamford Kia. Ernesto went above and beyond customer service. He actually texted me on his day off to be sure I was pleased with the result. There was a error in the contract and I had no problem fixing the contract. Actually, I had so many questions for Ernesto that I was even surprised how patient he was with me. I highly recommend not just Kia of Stamford, but especially Ernesto !

Sergio

Brenda carter
3/12/2016

"Very unhappy with the way we were treated. Made an appointme"

Never go to this place, they are very rude. Sales Representative was rude and unprofessional. Sales manager was a joke. They took took the back wiper off my car to put on another car never repalced it wanted me to take time off work to drive 45 min for them to put a new one back on. Never again

Ernesto and ian

Ac4life
1/18/2016

"Best Kia dealership I've dealt with"

My wife wanted to see if she could get out of her '13 Sorento for something new. Ernesto and Ian could have just wasted our time (like those clowns in Yonkers), but the showed us respect and gave us the time we needed to decide on her '16 Sportage. They were also trying to see if they could get me out of my Acura early (unfortunately for them, my Acura of Westchester) loyalty runs deep. I will be seeing them soon though b/c I have a few people who are solely interested im Kia. And I warned them not to waste their time in Yonkers.

Ernesto & Ian