Stamford Kia

Premier Kia Of Branford

sv1961
6/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I am a woman purchasing a car alone. Mario, Ermesto and the staff treated me with respect and dignity. Not like a less informed member of the human race. All my questions were answered. I am 5'2" and always have to raise the seat when I drive a different car. Mario anticipated this and had raised the driver's seat before I got in the car for my test drive. From test drive, to finalizing the deal the next day and picking up my new car from dealer stock on the third day was a pleasant experience. I felt they were being upfront and honest as was I. I feel I got a very good deal without having to haggle.

Mario and Ernesto

NicoleM
6/12/2015

"Awesome Customer Service "

I had recently gone to the KIA of Stamford and after dealing with many dealerships this one I would have to say is one of the BEST! Ernesto DePiano helped me with all my questions and with getting a fabulous deal. He did not make you feel like it was a place of business. This dealership makes you feel at home. He answered all my questions and attended to all my needs. KIA of Stamford is the place to be when buying a car. Ask for Ernesto and he will get you the car you need in no time. No HEADACHES, No BULLSHIT. Best buy I could have ever invested in!

Ernesto DePiano

RAYVIN
6/01/2015

""AWESOME EXPERIENCE' "

I just leased my 2nd new car from Kia Stamford, on both occasions. I was treated great; I had nothing but excellent service from Ernesto and the entire sales staff and service dept. It was a great experience and my Kia Sportage is awesome. Ernesto was my sales person both times; he made it easy, and follows up promptly on everything. The entire team on Friday was very pleasant and the staff went above the overall Customer satisfaction. I have to say both times, it was the most comfortable lease transaction I've ever experienced and I would and have recommended this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Ernesto for yet again another great experience from Kia of Stamford!!

Erenesto

Vitz10
5/27/2015

"Beyond happy with Kia Stamford "

Never owned a new car until today and I gotta say Ernesto and Mario made it the easiest on me as it could be. All my expectation were met and worked with me to satisfy my needs. The service was impeccable and all aspects of purchasing a new car went as smooth as can be. If your looking at reviews I highly suggest you give them a try you won't be disappointed. LOVE MY KIA

Mario and Ernesto

Blueelephant
5/19/2015

"Unprofessional, sub par customer service "

Leased an optima from this dealership, absolutely love the car but would not recommend this dealership. Manager as well as the sale associates were rude and unprofessional. Made claims about service packages that were false, overall not a pleasant customer service experience.

Ernesto, Sergio

Dream Weaver
5/12/2015

"Recent Purchase"

Kia of Stamford is a smaller dealership that offers personalized service. I’ve purchased many new or used cars in from dealerships over the years and have never seen this level of service and professionalism that Kia of Stamford offers. I purchase a used 2012 Optima (CPO) over the phone with Ian (salesman), had a brief conversation with Ernesto (sales manager) and scheduled the delivery the following day. From the moment I waked in Ian greeted me and introduced me to Ernesto. After inspecting the car I met the finance manager (Jay Wright) and within minutes I was driving off with my new / used car. So you’re looking to shop at an auto mall with a dozens of sales people following you around than this is not the place for you.

Ian, Ernesto, Jay

MWC
5/11/2015

"New York Customer"

We just purchased our 2nd new car from Kia Stamford, on both occasions we were treated great, we have had nothing but excellent service from the sales staff and the service dept. on both occasions Ernesto was our sales person, he made it easy, and follows up promptly on all things. I'm sure we will purchase our next car from Kia Stamford.

Ernesto

MWC responded to this review

May 11, 2015

I left out pricing on my review, 5 Stars and Great pricing..

mason0413
5/11/2015

"Cheryl B Happy"

Great experience and the car is great. The entire team on Saturday was very pleasant. The staff went above the overall Customer satisfaction. They team engaged my Son in his favorite subject of Soccer and he wanted to go back again.

Aki, Bob and Brad

love my optima 1313
5/09/2015

"Stamford Kia"

I had such a great experience there I love my 2015 optima.Serigo and the team there were so wonderful they are so professional I highly recommend Sergio and the kia team.

Sergio, Ernesto, jay

Rafael
3/01/2015

"BEWARE "

I am most disappointed and dissatisfied with my experience here. I feel as if i have been taken for a ride... scammed even. I initially contacted this dealership to purchase a used 2004 Saturn Ion . I agreed to come check out the car in a day or so. When I got there I saw the car, gave it a look over and went inside to get the keys to further inspect. I was escorted to the car warmed up and running. It looked and sounded alright and after a quick test drive i proceeded with the paperwork. As Im signing the documents i was advised that they have to charge me a mandatory dealer conveyance fee of $379. I was noticeably bothered as i could not get an explanation what that was for.The next thing i thought was odd was a pretty aggressive pitch to have them register the car as well as being asked several times how soon i could return the dealer plate as they couldnt provide me with a temp plate. At that point I thought I'd rather register the car myself.I asked earlier if i can mail the plate back was advised yes but i guess it changed after i paid them for the car..I sign a "Temporary loan of motor vehicle" form... I inquired about that and received yet another sketchy answer. . Anyway It was late, cold and I was ready to leave, just to be told that the title wont be available until the am.Went back to a hotel near by again got in the cat started and ready for me to go.... The following morning i started the car and notice that Traction control light off popped on the screen and then went away. Well it does that every time i start the car. I also noticed the car was getting a bit louder upon arrival at Kia i Mentioned these concerns and it was quickly pushed aside and was told about the weather and how this car was the only one to didnt give them problems the other day... Needless to say I left with the title and headed home. That evening i decided to go get it washed since it was dirty I started the car and now it sounds like a speedboat vibrating and all. I immediately called the dealership, and was told to bring the car in the following morning. When I arrived I was then told they wouldn't be able to look at the car that day. I insisted i wouldn't leave otherwise. I was asked why am i there and who told me to bring the car inn....After a little wait i hear the car start and 4 minutes i am advised that the exhaust is shot and there not willing to do anything about it and it will cost me nearly $600 to fix it. This was insane,all of this in 24hrs after leaving with the title. I stooped at a mechanics shop down the road and had the car looked at since i was afraid to drive and inhale the fumes on my way back home. The mechanic told me that there is no way that the dealership didn't know about this they have had to know what was wrong with it.....Its amazing that i got multiple emails from the kia manager prior to this incident but when i emailed him about the issue i have not had any reply !!! Looking at the previous comments about Stamford kia this isn't the first time something like this has happened....I feel like the bud of a God awful Joke and wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy.I will be contacting the BBB

Mario/Ernesto Dont know the name of service person