Stamford Kia

Autoworld Kia

Smithtown Kia

Ac4life
1/18/2016

"Best Kia dealership I've dealt with"

My wife wanted to see if she could get out of her '13 Sorento for something new. Ernesto and Ian could have just wasted our time (like those clowns in Yonkers), but the showed us respect and gave us the time we needed to decide on her '16 Sportage. They were also trying to see if they could get me out of my Acura early (unfortunately for them, my Acura of Westchester) loyalty runs deep. I will be seeing them soon though b/c I have a few people who are solely interested im Kia. And I warned them not to waste their time in Yonkers.

Ernesto & Ian

Jerryg203
12/02/2015

"Fastet Car buying experience ever"

Kara and Ernesto were the best and fastest people to work with. They got me in the car I wanted, took my trade in, and gave me a monthly payment I couldn't refuse. I received my car, detailed and spot perfect. First time buying a car and will go back to them when my lease is up.

Kara and Ernesto

unhappycardude
8/25/2015

"Would not do business with Kia of Stamford again"

I went to look at cars on a whim (Was interested in a used BMW). I basically let myself trade in a 2009 PT Cruiser for 2012 Toyota Yaris. They rolled over what I owed on my PT Cruiser into the price of the Yaris which had 32,000 miles on it already. They stuck me with a monthly payment of $380.70. (Last time I checked it's a Toyota, not a BMW or Mercedes Benz. I use my car primarily to drive to and from work and in the almost two years have amassed 88,000 miles. I'm stuck making exhorbitant payments on a car I'm not thrilled with. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this dealership. They're not honest brokers.

Tommy, Ernesto

TomM89
7/28/2015

"Great Experience "

Although I didn't end up purchasing a vehicle due to a change in circumstances, Ernesto and Tommy were top notch salesmen that gave me the highest value for my trade and put my monthly payments right where I needed them. I would highly recommend you give them a look before going anywhere else.

Ernesto, Tommy

CherryRed
7/21/2015

"Good experiences with Kia"

I purchased my car almost three months ago, and I am just now giving a review because I wanted to be completely satisfied with my purchase, as the Kia Team treated me with the up most respect any concerns I had were immediately taken into consideration, Thanks Mr Ernesto! I Really appreciate the service I received from Mario he made sure I had an awesome 1st time experience in a dealership and I drove off with the perfect fit vehicle for my lil family and I Love it Thanks Mario

Mario

Priscilla164
7/15/2015

"Great"

Sergio was very nice and kind he made sure I was helped right. He was very friendly, approachable and patient. He answered all my questions and sold me the car I wanted. I left very pleased. I would definitely recommend people to go Stamford Kia, I'll send them to Sergio because I know they'll leave just as happy and satisfied as I did. He was amazing thank you Sergio! I couldn't have left any happier I love my new car!

Tommy, Sergio and Ernesto

sv1961
6/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I am a woman purchasing a car alone. Mario, Ermesto and the staff treated me with respect and dignity. Not like a less informed member of the human race. All my questions were answered. I am 5'2" and always have to raise the seat when I drive a different car. Mario anticipated this and had raised the driver's seat before I got in the car for my test drive. From test drive, to finalizing the deal the next day and picking up my new car from dealer stock on the third day was a pleasant experience. I felt they were being upfront and honest as was I. I feel I got a very good deal without having to haggle.

Mario and Ernesto

NicoleM
6/12/2015

"Awesome Customer Service "

I had recently gone to the KIA of Stamford and after dealing with many dealerships this one I would have to say is one of the BEST! Ernesto DePiano helped me with all my questions and with getting a fabulous deal. He did not make you feel like it was a place of business. This dealership makes you feel at home. He answered all my questions and attended to all my needs. KIA of Stamford is the place to be when buying a car. Ask for Ernesto and he will get you the car you need in no time. No HEADACHES, No BULLSHIT. Best buy I could have ever invested in!

Ernesto DePiano

RAYVIN
6/01/2015

""AWESOME EXPERIENCE' "

I just leased my 2nd new car from Kia Stamford, on both occasions. I was treated great; I had nothing but excellent service from Ernesto and the entire sales staff and service dept. It was a great experience and my Kia Sportage is awesome. Ernesto was my sales person both times; he made it easy, and follows up promptly on everything. The entire team on Friday was very pleasant and the staff went above the overall Customer satisfaction. I have to say both times, it was the most comfortable lease transaction I've ever experienced and I would and have recommended this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Ernesto for yet again another great experience from Kia of Stamford!!

Erenesto

Vitz10
5/27/2015

"Beyond happy with Kia Stamford "

Never owned a new car until today and I gotta say Ernesto and Mario made it the easiest on me as it could be. All my expectation were met and worked with me to satisfy my needs. The service was impeccable and all aspects of purchasing a new car went as smooth as can be. If your looking at reviews I highly suggest you give them a try you won't be disappointed. LOVE MY KIA

Mario and Ernesto