Stamford Kia

Autoworld Kia

Smithtown Kia

Guideguy
4/12/2016

"Same cars other dealers for less"

Dont make the same mistake i made buying from them when i could had gotten it for 3000 less too late to cry about it but just an advice search prices and go to other dealers first then you will see what i mean I had a bad experience with ernesto he makes you think he is doing you a favor He basically forced me to buy this car saying that if i didnt it was going to be towed to my house because i presented the same car to him for less just becarefull not only that but the car brand new and without even taking it out of the lot i get a check engine light

Ernesto

Renedel
3/29/2016

"Ernesto was great!"

This is the second car I have leased through Stamford Kia. Ernesto went above and beyond customer service. He actually texted me on his day off to be sure I was pleased with the result. There was a error in the contract and I had no problem fixing the contract. Actually, I had so many questions for Ernesto that I was even surprised how patient he was with me. I highly recommend not just Kia of Stamford, but especially Ernesto !

Sergio

Brenda carter
3/12/2016

"Very unhappy with the way we were treated. Made an appointme"

Never go to this place, they are very rude. Sales Representative was rude and unprofessional. Sales manager was a joke. They took took the back wiper off my car to put on another car never repalced it wanted me to take time off work to drive 45 min for them to put a new one back on. Never again

Ernesto and ian

Ac4life
1/18/2016

"Best Kia dealership I've dealt with"

My wife wanted to see if she could get out of her '13 Sorento for something new. Ernesto and Ian could have just wasted our time (like those clowns in Yonkers), but the showed us respect and gave us the time we needed to decide on her '16 Sportage. They were also trying to see if they could get me out of my Acura early (unfortunately for them, my Acura of Westchester) loyalty runs deep. I will be seeing them soon though b/c I have a few people who are solely interested im Kia. And I warned them not to waste their time in Yonkers.

Ernesto & Ian

Jerryg203
12/02/2015

"Fastet Car buying experience ever"

Kara and Ernesto were the best and fastest people to work with. They got me in the car I wanted, took my trade in, and gave me a monthly payment I couldn't refuse. I received my car, detailed and spot perfect. First time buying a car and will go back to them when my lease is up.

Kara and Ernesto

TomM89
7/28/2015

"Great Experience "

Although I didn't end up purchasing a vehicle due to a change in circumstances, Ernesto and Tommy were top notch salesmen that gave me the highest value for my trade and put my monthly payments right where I needed them. I would highly recommend you give them a look before going anywhere else.

Ernesto, Tommy

CherryRed
7/21/2015

"Good experiences with Kia"

I purchased my car almost three months ago, and I am just now giving a review because I wanted to be completely satisfied with my purchase, as the Kia Team treated me with the up most respect any concerns I had were immediately taken into consideration, Thanks Mr Ernesto! I Really appreciate the service I received from Mario he made sure I had an awesome 1st time experience in a dealership and I drove off with the perfect fit vehicle for my lil family and I Love it Thanks Mario

Mario

Priscilla164
7/15/2015

"Great"

Sergio was very nice and kind he made sure I was helped right. He was very friendly, approachable and patient. He answered all my questions and sold me the car I wanted. I left very pleased. I would definitely recommend people to go Stamford Kia, I'll send them to Sergio because I know they'll leave just as happy and satisfied as I did. He was amazing thank you Sergio! I couldn't have left any happier I love my new car!

Tommy, Sergio and Ernesto

sv1961
6/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I am a woman purchasing a car alone. Mario, Ermesto and the staff treated me with respect and dignity. Not like a less informed member of the human race. All my questions were answered. I am 5'2" and always have to raise the seat when I drive a different car. Mario anticipated this and had raised the driver's seat before I got in the car for my test drive. From test drive, to finalizing the deal the next day and picking up my new car from dealer stock on the third day was a pleasant experience. I felt they were being upfront and honest as was I. I feel I got a very good deal without having to haggle.

Mario and Ernesto

NicoleM
6/12/2015

"Awesome Customer Service "

I had recently gone to the KIA of Stamford and after dealing with many dealerships this one I would have to say is one of the BEST! Ernesto DePiano helped me with all my questions and with getting a fabulous deal. He did not make you feel like it was a place of business. This dealership makes you feel at home. He answered all my questions and attended to all my needs. KIA of Stamford is the place to be when buying a car. Ask for Ernesto and he will get you the car you need in no time. No HEADACHES, No BULLSHIT. Best buy I could have ever invested in!

Ernesto DePiano