Star Motor Sales

Henry Zarzour, Sales Consultant, Star Motor Sales

August 10, 2017

"Good experience"

- Kylep9

I bought a 2007 z4 BMW from star motor sales in Downers Grove and am pleased with the results. Henry was happy to FaceTime with us and show us the car in good detail. They arranged shipping and the vehicle showed in great shape. It was a pleasure doing business with them!

June 26, 2017

"Not as advertised"

- Roy J

I recently purchased a car from Star Motor Sales, ans endorsed by CARMAX. The car was listed as "excellent" in all areas, but it should have been listed as "good", and saved me a few thousand dollars. Upon receiving the car via truck, I opened the door, and it smelled like a frat house on a Sunday morning. Even after three shampoos, it still has an odor The paint has at least thirty touch ups brushed on, and are two shades darker. The convertible top.has no less than twenty oil spots that are at least 1" or larger. a attempt was made to get them out, but it only bleached the top, where they tried. The "excellent glass has a large scrape in the windshield which will have to be replaced. In short it will cost me $ 3,000 to put this car in "excellent condition that they list it as. If you are considering buying from them, go see the car. Don't go by their photo shopped pics.

June 17, 2017

"Best car-buying experience ever"

- Ann Arbor Rick

I bought my 2010 BMW M3 (which a friend calls "The car of my dreams") here. Found the car and Star Motor Sales online and two states away in Downer's Grove. I drove from Michigan to see and test drive the car, and was assisted by Henry (Zarzour), the first wonderful person I interacted with. The test drive convinced, me and the independent inspection confirmed that the car was in great condition and an excellent buy. From that moment until I picked up the car and drove it to its new home, I interacted with more of the Star staff. Henry, Fil-with-an-'F', Adam and Cara each took such wonderful care of me. I have bought many cars in my life, most used and a few new. I have never had as good an experience as Star Motor Sales and their people provided. I completely recommend these people and their company to anyone.

Fil Greda