Steingold Volvo Cars

Asst. Director of Service

May 05, 2017

"Unbelievable Service!"

- gidget2

Mike and his family went out of their way to locate the vehicle with all of the specifications I desired. They gave me the best possible price on my new vehicle and trade-in value, and were in all respects warm, hospitable and professional. I look forward to doing business with the Bernardo family and Steingold Volvo for years to come!

April 17, 2017

"Fabulous experience"

- Fabulous Experience

The XC60 was my dream car for years so I went to Steingold Volvo and spoke with Michael Buonanno. I never dreamed I was going to finally own this dream vehicle. My experience with Michael Buonanno was absolutely amazing. He spent time with me to make sure this happened. Explained everything about this vehicle to me and was on my way with my new ride the same day. If you are looking for a Volvo I can tell you Steingold Volvo is the only dealership you should go to. Thanks again.

April 10, 2017

"This is how buying a car is supposed to be!"

- AJ Reidl

This was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure, friendly and knowledgeable. I will be sending friends and family here after my outstanding car buying experience!

New 2016 Volvo S60, $37475