Steingold Volvo Cars

Susan Cota, Director of Service, Steingold Volvo Cars

Susan Cota

Director of Service

February 02, 2017

"Best Volvo dealership around! Love them!"

- Kara LaBelle

I have been a customer of Steingold Volvo for 19 years, and I will always buy my Volvos there! Their is only 1 reason why a car dealership thrives on repeat business..., their customer service is exceptional! It's not the car buying experience people dread! Manny & Leslie have instilled their same values in the next generation of Bernardo's and as a result, Michael is friendly, straight forward, honest, and works hard to put you in the right car for your needs and budget. He could not have made the car buying experience any easier. We literally walked into the dealership one Saturday morning to look at cars, and by 4:00pm, drove home with the newest addition to our 3 Volvo fleet! Sue & Richard in the Service Department are GREAT, and Tony is always there to help in anyway he can! Everyone is SO friendly, I just love them all!

February 02, 2017

"Fast & Friendly"

- sspooner587

I called at 9am made an appointment for 5pm, drove there, walked in, my new car paperwork was all done, they took the stuff from my old car and put it in my new car, I was on my way in twenty minutes! The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable, and was willing to stay after hours if I was delayed. Cant ask for more from this excellent dealership. Thank you!

January 20, 2017

"Best dealership to buy a car!"

- Lin's new car

My husband and I agree, this was THE best car buying experience we have ever had. It was simple, honest, straightforward and professional. Thank you!

New 2016 Volvo S60, $42475