1) Sales staff demoralized. Concierge (genius) staff pulling more than their weight. Service disinterested.
2) Told by National BMW assistance that iDrive menu missing items/messages indicates that options are missing off my 3 week old 550i.
3) 1st stop by service, they refused to even have a tech triage car. Told me to make an appt. 1st appt. 5 days later.
4) Fought commute traffic to make appt. Was pulled out of line and told service doesn't know or handle anything electronic (Dah, all vehicles are now computers with mechanical peripherals.). Geniuses tried their best, but way out of depth.
5) While on the road, national BMW assistance discovered yet another defect in iDrive menu, sending us back to service. Again, they refused to even triage car. Again, geniuses worked way out of their depth. No solution. Promises from geniuses both @ dealer & national site to respond. Still waiting.
6) Salt on wound; get email saying I missed (3) appt. I replied to email and it bounced because the service person has closed their email box. I called the number on the email reminder. I got a generic voice mail outgoing msg (extremely unprofessional for an employee to refuse to personalize their voice mail.).
7) Still sitting here, in silence, waiting for Stevens Creek BMW service to take a 550i buyer seriously.