Stevinson Chevrolet West

Rick Borzileri

Mike Bumgardner, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Chevrolet West

Mike Bumgardner

November 28, 2016

"Purchasing a 2017 Chevy Volt"

- Volt!

Demarcus Boyd recently helped my husband & I with the purchase of a 2017 Chevy Volt. His knowledge, patience, & sense of humor helped us with this transaction. It's been 13 years since I've bought a car. Things have changed! Demarcus has taken extra time after my purchase to explain all the new features of the car which I didn't remember from the purchase date. He is a kind, understanding person who can guide you through all the details of a new car.

October 27, 2016

"Ford at a Chevy Dealer"

- absmith

Yes, I bought a Ford, after trading in my Dodge at Stevinson Chevrolet. I inquired about the Ford truck via the Stevinson website. After a short while (10 minutes) Tracy called me back and we set up an appointment for me to come see it in person. Nathan also emailed me and I had originally set up an appointment through Tracy to meet with him. When I arrived, Tracy greeted me and referred me to Tom because Nathan was off. Tom went a pulled the truck up front. We looked around the truck and I told him I'd think about it. The next day I went back and Tom, Anthony and I negotiated what they would give me for my Dodge, as well as the price of the Ford. It took 2 hours of negotiating, but we finally agreed upon a a pretty darn good price. In the end, we came in below market price of the Ford truck and the gave me pretty close to what I owed on my Dodge. Even purchased the extended warranty that Jim offered. Tom stayed around till the deal was done, which was around 7:30 pm, even though his shift ended at 5 pm. Everyone was professional and they worked with me. Thanks Stevinson! I highly recommend Tom or Nathan.

October 21, 2016

"False accusations and $447.50 for a $68.00 parto"

- Rick Martin

We took our 92 Buick to Stevenson Chevrolet to get a circut breaker replaced and to have a new window regulator replaced.They repaced the parts and charged us $447.50 for a part that costs $68.00 at Med Ved Chevrolet. We took the car back three times before it was finally fixed. On the last trip there the Service Advisor [Chris Price] insinuated that we sabotoged the repair dept. because we brought it back 3 times.Also, now the seat does not slide forward or backward and the power does'nt work.I would NEVER take anything to this company again.We took it back 3 times because they did'nt fix it the first time and then ripped me to shreds on the price of the regulator.Very unprofesional. Rick Martin

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $44976