Stevinson Chevrolet West

15000 West Colfax Avenue,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

hopkins1
4/14/2016

"Nice buying experience"

Fransisco was very helpful and courteous. He was very pleasant to deal with and an extremely knowledgeable. He listened and was very respectful of my needs.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for the great review!!

Jeff Livermore
4/13/2016

"I Love My Corvette"

Thanks to Kevin Kramer and Scott Hushen. I have a new Corvette Stingray built to my specifications and am very happy with both the car and the service from Stevinson Chevrolet. I would and probably will do it again.

April 14, 2016

Great to hear!! Enjoy your fast new ride!!

KnBMurray
4/01/2016

"Best experience I've ever had buying a car"

If it wasn't for Francisco we would not have found the vehicle we bought which is exactly what we were looking for. Francisco made the process easy for us. He answered all of our questions and researched the answers if he didn't have them. This is the 1st car dealership/dealer I can honestly say I would recommend and definitely would use again. Thanks Francisco!

April 06, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride

Lorenamadrid
3/30/2016

"Francisco is awesome!"

My experience at Stevinson was absolutely amazing. Francisco went above and beyond to help me throughout the entire buying process. I have a beautiful car that I love. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Rick was extremely helpful as well. The professionalism and hospitality they provided helped me feel comfortable and unintimidated during the whole process. I would recommend Stevinson Cheverolet to everyone. Ask for Francisco!!!

April 06, 2016

Great to hear that you had such a fantastic experience!

March 30, 2016

Thank you for a fantastic review! We hope you love your new ride!!

Donk
3/16/2016

"F-250 purchase"

Francisco was a tremendous help. He went above and beyond what I expected in customer service. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a new vehicle. I saw my truck in an ad online in another state and he answered every question, sent additional photos, and helped aquire financing.

Colorado - Colorado
2/28/2016

"2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 4wd Short Box Duramax Diesel"

Well it was a long wait for my Duramax Diesel Colorado (ordered 10/28/2015) but it wasn't the fault of Stevinson. GM had to iron out some production details I guess? But now that I have taken delivery (February 24, 2016) I am enjoying the truck a great deal. Both Sales Consultant Paul Lavoie and General Manager Scott Hushen were great to work with. They were very gracious and understanding during my many visits for updates on the production status. Yesterday I took my first extended ride in my Red Rock Metallic Colorado, up into the Colorado mountains. The 2.8L Duramax Deisel performance was very impressive going up and over Kenosha Pass, Freemont Pass, and through Johnson Tunnel. A happy customer.

February 29, 2016

Sorry about the long wait, but it sounds like you are loving your new Chevy Duramax Diesel Colorado! We're sure that it will continue to tackle all that you throw at it. Thanks for the great review!!

Clark Adams
2/17/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

Paul Lavoie was awesome! This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will highly highly recommend both Paul and Stevinson's Chevrolet to all of my friends and family!

March 28, 2016

Thank you for letting us earn your business!

Nancy456
1/30/2016

"Colorado truck purchase"

We just purchased a 2016 Colorado truck and couldn't be more pleased with the truck or the staff at Stevinson Chevrolet. Our salesman, Francisco Aguilar, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the purchase and was able to answer our questions about the truck. Francisco is a friendly, respectful, and poised young man and is a true asset to the dealership. We also worked with Erik Strickland, Sales Manager, and had very positive dealings with him as well.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your story! We hope you love your new Colorado!!

Happy Colorado Owner
1/16/2016

"Truck Purchase"

Fransisco was very friendly and helpful. It was a very pleasant purchasing experience from start to finish. We would definitely return here to purchase another vehicle or get service

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback!

January 22, 2016

Thank you Happy Colorado Owner! We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again.

J.W.
1/02/2016

"Smooth, non pressured. Very comfortable and enjoyable."

Watched cute commercial is what got my attention to look at Stevinson online. Made a trip to look at truck we seen online. It had already sold but Paul Lavoie located one for us. Will have to say it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Felt very comfortable from the beginning with Paul as he was truly amazing to deal with. Everything went smoothly, no hassle and was treated with great respect. Paul was very professional, friendly and just very down to earth. Stevinson was a great experience to do business with and I highly recommend them. Jerry & Terry Workman

Reviews of Kevin Kramer