Stevinson Chevrolet West

15000 West Colfax Avenue,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

Nancy456
1/30/2016

"Colorado truck purchase"

We just purchased a 2016 Colorado truck and couldn't be more pleased with the truck or the staff at Stevinson Chevrolet. Our salesman, Francisco Aguilar, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the purchase and was able to answer our questions about the truck. Francisco is a friendly, respectful, and poised young man and is a true asset to the dealership. We also worked with Erik Strickland, Sales Manager, and had very positive dealings with him as well.

Happy Colorado Owner
1/16/2016

"Truck Purchase"

Fransisco was very friendly and helpful. It was a very pleasant purchasing experience from start to finish. We would definitely return here to purchase another vehicle or get service

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback!

January 22, 2016

Thank you Happy Colorado Owner! We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again.

J.W.
1/02/2016

"Smooth, non pressured. Very comfortable and enjoyable."

Watched cute commercial is what got my attention to look at Stevinson online. Made a trip to look at truck we seen online. It had already sold but Paul Lavoie located one for us. Will have to say it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Felt very comfortable from the beginning with Paul as he was truly amazing to deal with. Everything went smoothly, no hassle and was treated with great respect. Paul was very professional, friendly and just very down to earth. Stevinson was a great experience to do business with and I highly recommend them. Jerry & Terry Workman

scoop15
12/29/2015

"Go elsewhere"

I ended up buying elsewhere. Rude, not personable at all, & after I asked to speak to his superior(s) I was met with a totally unprofessional and snarky tone. The biggest problem was no one seemed to answer the phone, like ever. I wasn't sure if this was usual for the business but when I went to other Chevy dealers, I was blown away at how poorly I was treated here.

January 07, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you’ve had in contacting our dealership and about your experience with one of our employees. Your encounter with our dealership is very unusual so I apologize that your experience was not up to our high standards. We’ve been in business for over 50 years by taking great care of our customers and I’d like to turn your experience around. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me. Scott Hushen, General Manager, 303-279-3311.

3500HD
12/25/2015

"Genuine service"

Thank you Mike for the Service in buying my 3500HD. It's nice to work with someone that is genuine and works with integrity! I can expect the same service throughout my warranty at Stevinson.

Kenny Schmidt

vballgirl07
12/17/2015

"was an amazing, non pressured, fun experience. "

Were very helpful in getting me my first vehicle. Was a lot of fun. Brianna Rivera was a big help and made the experience enjoyable and not so nerve racking. She was amazing at her job. She helped put things in perspective when helping make my decision.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. we are happy to help you out with your first vehicle.

dean1957
12/12/2015

"Nice and easy !"

My experience with Stevinson Chevrolet West was as nice and easy as possible. I started with an internet search to find Stevinson Chevrolet then worked with the Stevinson internet team, specifically Fransisco Aguilar. With-in just a few emails over 2 days the deal was ready for me to visit the showroom and test drive my soon-to-be new car. The showroom atmosphere was relaxed and quite and with-in a very short amount of time I was setting up my OnStar and on my way home. I received a great deal with a nice and easy approach by the Stevinson sales and financing team. Thanks so much...

December 18, 2015

Hi and thank you for your review!

norma2015
11/22/2015

"Culturally Sensative, "

Francisco representa muy bien a Stevinson Chevrolet y sobre todo a su clientes. Francisco no te presiona y sus esplicasiones a las preguntas son sensillas y claras, sin rodeos. Gracias por ser sensible a nuestra cultura.

December 04, 2015

HI Norma, Thank you for your review!

cowboy_wolverine
11/08/2015

"Used Car Buying"

Dealt with Miranda Parades and Biranna Rivera the night of Nov 6th inquiring about an F250 Diesel for sale. We were concerned about the trailer we were pulling and Brianna did all of her research as we met her the next morning on Nov 7th, telling us the ins and out of conventional and 5th wheel towing, the capacity, etc. We were greeted with enthusiasm and friendliness from Brianna. She was an excellent salesperson as she went out of her way to ensure she met our "I dont know about this and that" which was the windshield and the window tint - got both of those fixed, along with a free buffer from the dealership - she ensured that we were 100% happy, not 90% , but 100% all the way, no cutting corners from this woman. Very honest - and very friendly and outgoing. Would recommend her and Miranda to anyone to buying a car at this dealership. Very refreshing to meet such down to earth people who aren't just in it for the money (although I know they work for it) but they weren't pressuring us in any way. Just awesome these two!!! :)

Miranda Parades

November 13, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review! We are here to help!

Mikmik
10/15/2015

"Love my Chevy "

Francisco was great he helped me every step of the way I really appreciate his customer service. Very helpful and informative. I'm very happy with my purchase

Francisco Aguilar

October 16, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Reviews of Fransisco Aguilar