Stevinson Chevrolet West

15000 West Colfax Avenue,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

Ed
9/01/2015

"Second new vehicle this year, another good experience"

Just purchased our second vehicle from Kevin Kramer, a Chevy SS Sports Sedan. We had a very good experience once again, No high pressure No BS. Kevin and everyone on the team was very helpful with the purchase. We drove away smiling! Ed & Nancy

mward
8/04/2015

"Terrible Ford F150 1FTFW1ET3DKD42344"

Stevinson Ford as of August 4th 2015 is selling a Ford F150 with 63,508 miles (at the time of this writing). VIN 1FTFW1ET3DKD42344. Stock # 55231A. The dealership completely failed to add key information about this truck in their advertisement and instead had me drive 30 minutes out to the dealership. They say they marked it down due to the following but its worth no where near the asking price. They are currently attempting to sell it for $27,999. They have marked it down twice since June 23rd for good reason. There is damage in the truck bed driver side wheel well that goes all the way through. There is damage on the truck's passenger side beneath the doors (dents/ripples all the way down) including minor cracks in the the paint in the same area. I didn't take the time to look over the rest of the truck but I'm relatively sure I could have found more issues. I wouldn't recommend getting anywhere near it. I wish I could post pics. What really pisses me off is the waist of my time. Stevinson Chevrolet of Lakewood, Colorado completely misrepresented this truck. Then they had the nerve to ask if I wanted to look at others. If a dealer misrepresents a truck, has me come all the way down to the dealership to find out, why would I look at other trucks there? I can't trust what they are telling me. The salesman's response, "Well we have to get people to come look at it." I'm going to copy this anywhere I can find a place to comment in hopes whoever else goes to look at this truck knows what they are getting into. Sincerest Regards, Michael Ward

2015MaliBoo
7/30/2015

"Three cars in a row - will keep coming back"

I've bought two new Chevys from Stevinson and used Stevinson Service department for all of my work on a 2008 Chevy prior to purchases of 2013 and 2015 new cars and Stevinson has taken care of me at every turn. Honest staff in both Sales and Service that really want you to keep coming back.

Amy Ludolph, Sales Representative

July 31, 2015

Hi, Thank you for kind words. We hope we've earned your business.

MMoran
7/28/2015

"Capable, professional staff"

I met Tom Rafdal on a Saturday while browsing for a almost new Chevy Tahoe. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, with a no pressure approach. I found a vehicle that fit all my criteria and after letting me test drive the car solo for the afternoon we entered into 'negotiations'. Tom was on my side, and got me an excellent price for the vehicle that was competitive with other volume dealers like Enterprise and Avis. I got the vehicle I wanted for a more than fair price. Dealing with Bill in finance was a breeze. He was also top notch and a professional. Overall a great experience.

July 31, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We hope we've earned your business.

peetmech
7/08/2015

"3 rd vehicle purchased. "

This is our third vehicle purchased in the last year a we couldn't be happier. This is the only dealership that I will deal with. My wife & I leased a 2015 Trax in June with Brianna Rivera doing the sales portion, What a great person she is, very easy to talk with, understands what the customer wants and doesn't try to sell us something else. it only took us a couple of hours to get the deal done with the terms we wanted, she is the easiest sales person we have ever dealt with can't think about going anywhere else to buy a new or used vehicle.

July 08, 2015

Thank you, Ted. That is very sweet of you to say. I'm thrilled Lura is enjoying her new Trax...though I know from personal experience how fun that car is! Hugs and kisses to Danielle and the baby.

gr
6/17/2015

"Fantastic Experience "

I was apprehensive going to a dealership to look at a used SUV based upon past experiences but it turned out to be one of the easiest car purchases I've ever made. Friendly, calm, no pressure atmosphere and Amy and Brianna were great! Enjoyed their sense of humor and both were very knowledgeable. I highly recommend working with either or both of these great ladies. Cassie did an amazing job detailing the SUV. Thank you all so much! Gail

July 08, 2015

Thank you so much, Gail! Amy, Cassie and I also had a great time getting you into your Xterra. Drive safely and don't climb too many mountains with your rugged ride!

June 19, 2015

Hi Gail, Thank you for your review. We are happy we could help and turn this into a positive experience!

Twoboys911
5/27/2015

"Straight Shooter"

Of all the places I went searching for my next car Gary was the straightest shooter. Very much appreciated!! Left feeling like this GM had my back.

May 29, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Vlj
5/12/2015

"Keith Currell, in service, is efficient, helpful and caring!"

I have taken my vehicle to Stevinson Chevrolet for several years and have always been treated with respect. I had always been happy with the treatment I received, but a recent experience reinforced that Stevinson employs incredible professionals. I cannot praise Keith Currell highly enough. Here's what happened. I began having trouble with the steering on my GMC Acadia and took it into Stevinson for a diagnostic. The result was work had to be done, and I felt a bit shocked by the cost. I paid but really didn't have that amount of disposable money available at the time. A few weeks later I received a form letter from GMC saying vehicles could have a steering issue, but it was not a recall and simply cautioned drivers to be aware. If the problem materialized, the car owner could be reimbursed. The process involved a form and seemed somewhat complicated. I called Keith Currell, wondering if the work previously done qualified, and he said he would look into it and call back. Within minutes, he called. He took over and got my refund in full within a few days. I didn't have to fill out a form. I didn't have any hassles at all thanks to a man who cares. Bless you, Keith Currell! You are a man of integrity. Thank you! V.L. Johnston

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your praise and continuous trust. We are here to serve you!

Cameron
4/03/2015

"REPEAT CUSTOMER"

In March 2015, we went in to Stevinson to look at a 2015 Silverado 1500. The manager on duty hooked us up with Sam Hibberd. What a great person to deal with on a vehicle. He never pressured us and took the time to help us find the exact truck we wanted. When he was busy one day, Rick Borzileri helped with some questions - and he was also great to talk with. This is our third purchase at Stevinson and will go back again when it is time. Not only would I recommend Stevinson when looking at purchasing a vehicle, but ask for Sam Hibberd when you go there. When it came time to pay for the truck, Bill Coleman was working that day in finance. Another easy person to work with. Got a great deal on an extended warranty and as with Sam, never felt pressured. Take the time to drive to Stevinson and ask for Sam - their inventory is fantastic and the staff is top notch. Thanks Team.

April 03, 2015

HI, Thank you very much for your review! We are here to help!

Ed
3/14/2015

"Good Deal and Good People"

We had contacted Stevinson Chevrolet through the Costco auto purchase program to order a new 2015 Chevy Colorado. Tracy and Kevin attended to all our needs throughout the ordering process and got us the best price possible. We ended up not ordering in a new Colorado, only because when we came into the dealership to finalize the order we spotted a shiny red Silverado Rally 2 on the showroom floor which my wife and I really liked. We asked Kevin about the Silverado and after showing us what a great deal we could get we decided to "switch horses in the middle of the stream". We went home with the new Silverado. Throughout the whole process everyone was easy to deal with and non pushy, no pressure!

March 17, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. we are happy we were able to get you the car you really wanted!

Reviews of Rick Borzileri