Stevinson Chevrolet West

Kevin Kramer

March 27, 2017

"Fast, Friendly, Affordable!"

- ESimmins

I have never been a Chevy owner, so I wasn't sure if that was exactly what I wanted or not. I came into the dealership to see a car I had seen online. It has already been sold, but Demarcus was very helpful with finding me something comparable. I had a lot items I wanted included and I feel like Demarcus listened to and met all of those needs. He found me a car within my budget, first try. I test drove and bought it the same day. He was extremely friendly. The dealership was also very nice. It was clean and accommodating to the waiting game. I was impressed with how quickly I was in and out with a new vehicle. I will definitely return when my husband needs a new truck.

March 24, 2017

"SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!"

- chevyrider81

DEMARCUS DESERVES MORE THAN 5 STARS BECAUSE HE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT I THOUGHT A CAR SALESMAN WAS. I HAD HORRIBLE ANXIETY WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR THINKING THAT I WAS GOING TO GET SCREWED IN SOME KIND OF WAY. DEMARCUS WAS COMPLETELY HONEST AND PATIENT WITH ME. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE CARS. I'M HAPPY DEMARCUS HELPED ME WITH MY DECISION ACCORDING TO MY FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES. THE ENTIRE DEALERSHIP HAD SUCH A COMFORTING ATMOSPHERE, MY KIDS TOOK TOTAL ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE SNACKS LOL I'M IN LOVE MY 2016 CHEVY MALIBU!!!

February 09, 2017

"Easy experience "

- Cristi

Fransisco was great to work with. A great team atmosphere. Fransisco put us in the perfect truck to fit our needs. After checking out trucks at a few other dealerships we were able to negotiate a great price over the phone making the buying process a breeze.

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $39679