Stevinson Chevrolet West

15000 West Colfax Avenue,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

Cameron
4/03/2015

"REPEAT CUSTOMER"

In March 2015, we went in to Stevinson to look at a 2015 Silverado 1500. The manager on duty hooked us up with Sam Hibberd. What a great person to deal with on a vehicle. He never pressured us and took the time to help us find the exact truck we wanted. When he was busy one day, Rick Borzileri helped with some questions - and he was also great to talk with. This is our third purchase at Stevinson and will go back again when it is time. Not only would I recommend Stevinson when looking at purchasing a vehicle, but ask for Sam Hibberd when you go there. When it came time to pay for the truck, Bill Coleman was working that day in finance. Another easy person to work with. Got a great deal on an extended warranty and as with Sam, never felt pressured. Take the time to drive to Stevinson and ask for Sam - their inventory is fantastic and the staff is top notch. Thanks Team.

April 03, 2015

HI, Thank you very much for your review! We are here to help!

Ed
3/14/2015

"Good Deal and Good People"

We had contacted Stevinson Chevrolet through the Costco auto purchase program to order a new 2015 Chevy Colorado. Tracy and Kevin attended to all our needs throughout the ordering process and got us the best price possible. We ended up not ordering in a new Colorado, only because when we came into the dealership to finalize the order we spotted a shiny red Silverado Rally 2 on the showroom floor which my wife and I really liked. We asked Kevin about the Silverado and after showing us what a great deal we could get we decided to "switch horses in the middle of the stream". We went home with the new Silverado. Throughout the whole process everyone was easy to deal with and non pushy, no pressure!

March 17, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. we are happy we were able to get you the car you really wanted!

kirk
3/03/2015

"on second thought..."

let me say this...its not every day that a person goes out and shops for a vehicle...and when that time comes...its like everything comes at you so fast ...the makes...the models...the options alone will make your head spin...and the final decision is s tense situation...and it takes an understanding type of dealers representative to help make the process as easy as they can...and i for one am not an easy person to understand...i hesitated on a deal on saturday because of lets just say a misunderstanding...and some issues that had to be resolved...the rule of the world is do what you can to help others..i think that comes first and foremost...and at the same time you have to protect your best interest...i realized that on saturday when i left a deal hanging because helping out and best interest came to the table...i voiced my opinion on a review that was probably more one sided than fair...after a bit of time i decided to go back and try again not even knowing if i would be able to negotiate from where i had left out...to phil and rick at stevinson chevrolet...thank you for welcoming me back in and the professionalism that was shown to a cutomer that had already proved to be hard to deal with...and another thanks to everyone involved that played a part in customer satisfaction...we were able to get past the part of the negotiation that had altered my opinion and the guys put together a little extra package that i was not expecting...these guys made it possible for me to walk out with the vehicle of my choice and an extra service agreement to help protect my investment...if i can find the other review i will certainly amend it and i have to fall in line as another completely satisfied customer... rick...you didnt have to do what you did and you didnt know if i was coming back or not...but as soon as i showed up you went above the call to make sure that i was taken care of...i thank you for that... kirk roberts

March 04, 2015

Hi Kirk, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to know that we were able to make it up to you. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Mountaindiva
2/17/2015

"Truck Purchase"

Great experience and will highly recommend Stevinson Chevrolet West ask for Brianna. Thank you BRIANNA !!!! A very AWESOME experience ! We will return and send others.

February 19, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it.

lovinglife
2/07/2015

"5 star"

We had a great experience & will recommend Stevinson Chevrolet West anytime & to everyone. We came from Loveland... & would do it all over!!! Thank you Sam

February 13, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Vincentvegga
1/17/2015

"Car #7!!!"

Thank you Eric Strickland once again! You continue to out do yourself each time we come in for our car purchasing experience! This being car 7, you came through with just what we asked and while listening to us, met those wants to perfection. Cannot recommend you personally enough! The finance department was great! No pressure, and had great customer service helping us to understand everything in great detail. This is the best place I have purchased a car from, and will continue my car buying here, and only here in the future! D. Ward

January 21, 2015

HI, Thank you vry much for your review! We are happy to earn your business time after time!

sherm
12/29/2014

"Can not get worse than Stevinson!"

I don't think they even deserve one star. My experience with Stevinson has been terrible from the start and continue to get worse. We bought a 2010 Chevy Traverse with 52,000 miles 13 months ago from Stevinson and have had nothing but problems ever since both with the vehicle and dealing with Stevinson. Beginning with a sales person who was clueless about the vehicle he sold us. Telling us the vehicle came with OnStar and SiriusXM radio. After shopping for vehicles all day I did not actually check that these options were physically installed in the vehicle. After bringing the car home and discovering that neither of these options were in fact installed I called and talked with the salesman who sold us the car and he told me that he was sorry that he thought all Chevys came with that but could not do anything about it. These options were not really important to me so I let it go, happy to have a new vehicle. Shortly after getting the vehicle It began to have problems and they have not stopped. I have had to have the Traverse back to Stevinson 8 times in 1 year for major work. 6 times Stevinson has had to have my vehicle with 55,000 miles on it overnight. Bring it in to fix one thing and they break something else that I have to bring it back to have fixed again. For instance. Troubles with the steering assembly had to be fixed. They fixed it. Next the power steering pump goes out. Fix it. Now the car s transmission or something in the drive train is making noise. Bring it in and what do you know, they never fully tightened the engine motor mounts when doing previous work causing the clunking sound. Sure that was great for my vehicle. You would think that a dealership would try in anyway to make the situation better but the customers service is non existent. Every time I have been in for a problem I have been treated rude and it is always a fight to get the work done under the warranty. For instance, when I brought my vehicle back for the clunking sound they told me that I would need to pay for it because it could have been caused by me driving it. I could go on and on with examples of how they have screwed up and not cared about. I have complained with no response. In fact my vehicle is at the shop now having a new throttle body installed after it crapped out on the way home from our Christmas vacation. Called the service guy at 1pm because of course they cant call you. Told me it would be done in an hour and he would call me when it was done. that was three hours ago. This morning when I dropped of my vehicle I asked to speak with Scott the general manager. The reception told me he was a doctors appointment and handed me a piece of paper to leave they guy a note "how professional" Scott has yet to call me and I bet he never does. I would never buy another vehicle from Stevinson or recommend them to anyone. I would pay a higher price than to deal with a dealership that sells lemons and then will not stand behind them. Jason Sherman

tammyaaron
10/25/2014

"Thank you Brianna!!!"

After a really awful experience with a Kia dealership, I learned a very hard lesson and returned to Stevinson Chevrolet to purchase my 3rd Certified Used vehicle from them. Brianna was so amazing and helpful. She helped me figure out how to get the car I wanted while trading in my current disaster. I was treated terribly at Kia and Brianna turned that experience in to a great deal and I was treated very well. She was able to answer all my questions and was excited to help me. She was really fun to work with. I hope to buy our next car from her. Our 2001 Chevy Tahoe we purchased from this dealership in 2006, currently has 245,000 miles and continues to be a great vehicle!

October 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We hope you shop with us in the future!

Schoen
10/13/2014

"Best Deal Ever!!!!!!!!"

My husband and I were searching for a new or slightly used car and found one at this dealership. We were contacted by email by Brianna Rivera when we asked for a quote on a car found on their website. She kept us informed, sent pictures and online brochures to us everyday until we could make it out to Denver (we live in NW Kansas). I felt like I already knew her when she greeted us at the dealership. She brought out the car we had looked at, showed us others and sold us on a 2014 Chevy Impala. She and the dealership gave us their very best deal. Bill Coleman explained different options on warrenties and got us low financing. Paper work was drawn up and we were driving away. It was a wonderful experience working with this dealership.

October 15, 2014

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We value your business and congratulate you on a new vehicle.

Chris Murray
8/17/2014

"BEST EXPERIENCE I HAD AT A CAR LOT"

When I arrived at Stevinson Chevrolet West I was immediately greeted by Jonathan Landwehr. I told him what I was looking for and what I wanted to pay. In a very short period there they were able to get me into a newer truck than I was expecting and at a cheaper price than I was expecting as well. I would highly recommend them and am glad I did business with them. Very friendly staff.

Jonathan Landwehr

August 21, 2014

Hi Chris, Thank you for a great review! We are happy to know that you left a satisfied customer of ours. We hope to see you again as we offer highly competitive service and parts pricing as well. Thank you! Congratulations on a new truck!

Reviews of Rick Borzileri