Stevinson Chevrolet West

15000 West Colfax Avenue,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

s
6/10/2016

"No presure sales."

Fransisco Aguilar is a friendly and knowledgeable sales consultant. He took his time to go over the car I was interested in buying. I did buy the car and the process was hassle free. I will happily recommend him to others.

June 10, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review about Francisco! Hope to see you back in soon :)

STEVNO
6/08/2016

"Nothing good to say"

I will never go back. I will tell anyone I know not to go to Stevinson - even people I don't like. Bought a used 2010 Traverse with 50,000 miles in 2013 and the vehicle had to go back for major repairs 6 times in the first year we owned it. Every time we brought it in they gave us a hassle. I don't think they have ever gotten the repair work done in one day. Since I had a warranty and a rental car would be covered they some how think it is convenient for me to run around dealing with rental cars so they can take there sweet time working on the lemon they sold me. On one occasion they had to loosen the motor mounts to do a repair. After bringing it home and driving it for a little bit I noticed a shake in the car. Brought it back in and found out that they had never tightened the motor mounts back up. No apology or nothing. I would have dropped this had it not been for my recent experience. I would not have brought my car back to them but I thought the work would be covered under warranty. I made an appointment to bring my car in to have a few things fixed and get an oil change done a week. I told them at the time of the appointment what specifically needed to be done. I dropped my car off at 7:45am and told them I would be back to get it around 5pn. I told them to call me when they new the cost of the scheduled repairs. At 4pm I got a call from Kirk not Joe the service manager they dropped my car off with and spoke to. Joe had to leave early, Kirk informed me that none of the work was covered under any warranty and gave me prices. I told him to only fix one thing, a broken door handle. The door would not open from the outside. He told me that the it would not be completed until the next day. They had my car all day and got nothing done. I could understand this if I had just dropped it off unannounced but I made an appointment well in advance and told them what exactly was wrong. No concern that I have two kids that I need to get school or the time from work this causes me to loose, I told Kirk that would not work. Kirk told me he would have my vehicle to me by 10am on Tuesday. At 11am I had to call and leave a message for them to call me back. I was immediately called back to tell me my car had been done but they forgot to call me. You would think maybe I would get some kind of apology but no nothing. They cant even run the car through the wash for you. I bring my Subaru to the dealer for an oil change and they clean it up real nice every time. Since Joe the service manager doesn't seem to care about terrible service and overall experience I thought I would speak to the general manager. He could conveniently couldn't be found so they gave me the sales manager who could have cared less about the words coming out of my mouth and responded by telling me to talk to Joe. I could go on and on about this place. I have been buying vehicles for 25 years and have never dealt with such a poor operation. From small shops to large shops new cars and used this place ranks at the bottom of my list. Think twice before you get involved with this joke of a dealership.

June 10, 2016

Jason, thank you for taking my telephone call today. I apologize again for the overnight delay on your car. At times automotive repairs can be delayed for varying reasons from technician availability, diagnosing concerns, obtaining authorization, shop loading or just plain over scheduling. Like you indicated the repairs should have been simple enough on your vehicle and should have been completed the same day. Unfortunately we didn’t begin repairs early enough in the day to diagnose the rattle noise from the suspension, figure out the door handle concern and the turn signal not flashing to meet the same day repair goal everybody wants, including me. We learn from our mistakes and constantly strive to improve. Sincerely, Gene Ashton, Service Manager.

Charles Bystricky
6/06/2016

"Purchase a vehicle"

Francisco did a great job helping me buy a used vehicle and letting me test drive the car before buying it. The showroom was clean and all the people were friendly.

June 07, 2016

Thank you! :)

June 06, 2016

Thank you!!

C.Blackie3
6/03/2016

"Fransisco was very helpful and knowledgeable "

Great dealership! I was happy with my purchase and was a good experience working with Fransisco. He was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

June 07, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you!

Steve
5/27/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Really pleasant truck shopping and buying experience. Fransisco was great to deal with. He showed me everything from used to new and is very knowledgeable of his products. No pressure and very courteous. Would definitely recommend him to anyone. The whole process was smooth and everyone was very professional. Thanks, I am very pleased with the whole process.

May 31, 2016

Great to hear!! We hope you're enjoying your new wheels!!

hopkins1
4/14/2016

"Nice buying experience"

Fransisco was very helpful and courteous. He was very pleasant to deal with and an extremely knowledgeable. He listened and was very respectful of my needs.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for the great review!!

Jeff Livermore
4/13/2016

"I Love My Corvette"

Thanks to Kevin Kramer and Scott Hushen. I have a new Corvette Stingray built to my specifications and am very happy with both the car and the service from Stevinson Chevrolet. I would and probably will do it again.

April 14, 2016

Great to hear!! Enjoy your fast new ride!!

KnBMurray
4/01/2016

"Best experience I've ever had buying a car"

If it wasn't for Francisco we would not have found the vehicle we bought which is exactly what we were looking for. Francisco made the process easy for us. He answered all of our questions and researched the answers if he didn't have them. This is the 1st car dealership/dealer I can honestly say I would recommend and definitely would use again. Thanks Francisco!

April 06, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride

Lorenamadrid
3/30/2016

"Francisco is awesome!"

My experience at Stevinson was absolutely amazing. Francisco went above and beyond to help me throughout the entire buying process. I have a beautiful car that I love. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Rick was extremely helpful as well. The professionalism and hospitality they provided helped me feel comfortable and unintimidated during the whole process. I would recommend Stevinson Cheverolet to everyone. Ask for Francisco!!!

April 06, 2016

Great to hear that you had such a fantastic experience!

March 30, 2016

Thank you for a fantastic review! We hope you love your new ride!!

Donk
3/16/2016

"F-250 purchase"

Francisco was a tremendous help. He went above and beyond what I expected in customer service. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a new vehicle. I saw my truck in an ad online in another state and he answered every question, sent additional photos, and helped aquire financing.

Reviews of Fransisco Aguilar