Stevinson Chevrolet West

Guest Services

July 21, 2017

"On Point"

- NoRadio

I walked into Stevinson after visiting several other dealers in the same day. I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to spend.. I was greeted by Fransisco as as other were doing to training and he just happened to be available.. A win ! This young man is class and designed for sales. He listened, offered only solutions for my car buying need and in my budget.. Finance team was available to me within 45 minutes and and finance options presented almost real time.. In and out of the dealer with a new truck so quickly I was shocked. I like the Vehicle and Trim level and Again you can't go wrong with Stevinson and Fransisco! I actually asked him for Business Cards to share with Friends.

June 19, 2017

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Eldon_weber

Fransisco is the best! We had a Great car buying experience with Fransisco! His communication and follow up customer service is top notch. Thank you!😀

May 20, 2017

"Very Pleased"

- jomama

I could not be more happy with my purchase and the sales man who sold me my car Jeff. I would recomend Stevinson to anyone.

Jeff Chavez