Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet West

Call
Stevinson Chevrolet West Info
About Stevinson Chevrolet West

Stevinson Chevrolet is a Denver area Chevrolet Dealer. Stop by and visit us today at Stevinson Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado! We have been providing excellent service to Denver, Aurora, Littleton, and Boulder for the last 50 years. We are your longest running family-owned local Chevrolet new and used Car, Truck, SUV dealership. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a new or pre-owned Chevrolet, our friendly staff at Stevinson Chevrolet are eager to assist you in your car buying process. Thank you for making us a family name and the most trusted Chevrolet dealer in Colorado!

About Stevinson Chevrolet West Learn More

"Thank you Brianna!!!"

After a really awful experience with a Kia dealership, I learned a very hard lesson and returned to Stevinson Chevrolet to purchase my 3rd Certified Used vehicle from them. Brianna was so amazing and helpful. She helped me figure out how to get the car I wanted while trading in my current disaster. I was treated terribly at Kia and Brianna turned that experience in to a great deal and I was treated very well. She was able to answer all my questions and was excited to help me. She was really fun to work with. I hope to buy our next car from her. Our 2001 Chevy Tahoe we purchased from this dealership in 2006, currently has 245,000 miles and continues to be a great vehicle!

October 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We hope you shop with us in the future!

"Best Deal Ever!!!!!!!!"

My husband and I were searching for a new or slightly used car and found one at this dealership. We were contacted by email by Brianna Rivera when we asked for a quote on a car found on their website. She kept us informed, sent pictures and online brochures to us everyday until we could make it out to Denver (we live in NW Kansas). I felt like I already knew her when she greeted us at the dealership. She brought out the car we had looked at, showed us others and sold us on a 2014 Chevy Impala. She and the dealership gave us their very best deal. Bill Coleman explained different options on warrenties and got us low financing. Paper work was drawn up and we were driving away. It was a wonderful experience working with this dealership.

October 15, 2014

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We value your business and congratulate you on a new vehicle.

"BEST EXPERIENCE I HAD AT A CAR LOT"

When I arrived at Stevinson Chevrolet West I was immediately greeted by Jonathan Landwehr. I told him what I was looking for and what I wanted to pay. In a very short period there they were able to get me into a newer truck than I was expecting and at a cheaper price than I was expecting as well. I would highly recommend them and am glad I did business with them. Very friendly staff.

Jonathan Landwehr

August 21, 2014

Hi Chris, Thank you for a great review! We are happy to know that you left a satisfied customer of ours. We hope to see you again as we offer highly competitive service and parts pricing as well. Thank you! Congratulations on a new truck!

"I was too quick to judge..."

I wrote a review not too long ago and now that I look at it I was way too harsh. Under stress and worry I was upset because my truck was having problems. Isingled Keith out as the root of my problems but Iin reality the ggentlemen in the service department have been nothing but incredible to work with. I brought my truck back today because it was once again low on oil. Keith was awesome! These poor guys are incredibly busy and on several occasions I watched them literally run to try and keep up with their high stress positions. Thank you Keith and I publicly appologize!

"This past week my wife and I had the opportunity to work..."

This past week my wife and I had the opportunity to work with Mr. Strickland, the floor manager, regarding the purchase of the new Chevrolet Traverse. Stevinson had the vehicle that we needed in stock and we were able to take it for a test drive and have our questions answered. Negotiations were cordial, smooth, and respectful and completed quickly. The dealership helped to finance the vehicle providing us with an excellent finance rate. Overall this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. In addition to working with Mr. Strickland we worked with several other members of the staff at all provided us with an excellent experience.

"Stevinson Chevrolet experiences much lack of honesty,..."

Stevinson Chevrolet experiences much lack of honesty, professionalism, experience, integrity, and good customer service. Buying two trucks from Stevinson Chevrolet has been the worst experience of my life. Don't waste your time buying from a place that isn't trustworthy and honest! Financing is a joke in this dealer, inexperienced and very unprofessional. Words are just words at this dealership, make sure that everything they say and promise it's in writing before you walk out with a new vehicle, or you will experience the same problems I did. I was promised by two finance personnel and their sales manager that my purchase was completely guaranteed, approved and also given the " I have worked for over 30 years, I would never lie to you". " This is a family owned business and would never risk its reputation". I got called for the 5th time to provide them more information, very disappointing!!! I was very clear to all of them that I did not wanted to take the trucks unless I was completely approved and guaranteed that both purchases were absolutely clear. I WAS WILLING TO WAIT UNTIL APPROVAL BEFORE TAKING BOTH TRUCKS HOME!!!! They obviously didn't care and let me go home with two brand new trucks. One truck was financed by my wife and myself which we had a 730 & 720 credit score and, the second truck was financed by my brother and I was going to be co-signer for him because he was starting credit for the first time. I found out that only one truck was approved and clear from the bank, but the second truck wasn't. They didn't bother telling me anything until they finally realized that the bank wouldn't approved it. I was then asked to sign another contract with myself only, with a higher rate and a different bank so I could keep my brother's truck also. What's the point of paying for a truck when no credit will be established, that's what my brother told them. They ran my credit again without my consent and the only reason I found out was because I monitor my credit online. Now I have to dispute those inquires to my credit bureaus because they ran my credit again without my signature. I complained to them and asked why they ran my credit without even telling me anything. They responded to me with the excuse that I signed a credit release form and that they could run it as much as they wanted to find me the better rate. BUT IF WE HAD A SIGNED CONTRACT, WHY WOULD YOU RUN IT AGAIN????? LIES, LIES, and nothing but LIES I got from them. Also, if one truck was financed with credit scores of 730 & 720 why would it be at the same rate as the other truck when someone had no credit and co-signer of 720. They couldn't answer me that question with a real explanation. All they said was that they were trying to make them both even and fair. Sounded to me as BS, because after I returned one of the trucks, I immediately applied for a loan with a credit union and got approved for the same amount at a lower rate. After my brother decided to return the truck because of everything they did to us, we were threatened to be charged for mileage and usage of the truck. How unprofessional!!!!!! One bad employee can make a big difference on a great company. Great sales personnel (Dick Duffy) but horrible customer service from financing. Situations like this will be reported to Chevrolet, Customers Relations, Business owner, BBB, General Attorneys Office and even Local NEWS. I am only waiting to have my clear bra done after 1 month of my purchase, and hope to never have to service my truck at this place.

Jim(Finance Director)

"Greetings: I have my car almost 2 months. My dealer was..."

Greetings: I have my car almost 2 months. My dealer was wonderful, but I am concerned with my car its an equinox 2014 and I parked it on level ground to get my mail and it came out of park hit me and got into a snow bank., I called your service dept. to see if there was anything wrong with the car and he was not very helpful except to tell me it was my fault. I called the Durango service dept and got the same results. Really I do not need hugs etc but i do need relible information, I am very discouraged with this car and wish i could give it back to you. I almost feel like I need to have a priest excisoce it. Thank you for letting me vent but I am discouraged. I was hoping for a car that would be very releible and one I could keep for awhile. MURIEL CRONKHITE

?

"My daughter and I went in to the dealership on 2-07-14 to..."

My daughter and I went in to the dealership on 2-07-14 to purchase her first new car. we were looking for a 2014 Spark. we had set up an appointment with Brianna Rivera the day before. She listened to what we needed and suggested we drive a sonic to get an idea of how a Spark would handle as they didn't have one on the lot. after we decided to purchase the spark she went out of her way to get us the best deal possible. and completed a dealer transfer for us and had the car for us in a couple of hours. Of all the times I have purchased cars ( and I have purchased a LOT) this was THE BEST EXPERIANCE EVER. she was very friendly and knowledgeable about Chevy cars in general. she understood what my daughter needed and could afford and didn't try to upsell us. she got us exactly the car we wanted and at the price my daughter could afford. My daughter thinks that she is AWESOME!!!. and will refer her to all her friends !!!!! Myself I will never go to any other dealership to buy a car (since I'm dyed in the wool Chevy fan). Stevenson Chevrolet has earned my business from now on.

"Sam was great helping us find our vehicle, on the other..."

Sam was great helping us find our vehicle, on the other hand we had to wait the rest of the day on paperwork (3pm-9pm). We have children and a long drive and knowing this they still took very long doing all the paperwork. We have bought our fare share of vehicles and they never take that long doing all the paperwork. We had our carpet sprayed as well as the outer protection. Maybe a month after we noticed that some bolts were ripping the carpet and had to get it replaced (under warranty). Called Stevinson more then a couple of times (more than three voicemails) time to see if we could get it re sprayed since it was not our fault and until this day I have not received a call back!!!

Simon

March 12, 2014

Stevinson Chevrolet participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership. I have spoke with the sales and management team involved with the matter of having the Finishing Touch redone and from what I understand it has been a matter of timing because of distance of where you live in Wyoming. Sales and management have attempted to reach you on several occasions to let you know that we will do the Finishing Touch as soon as you're able at to bring the vehicle in at no charge. The warranty work to the carpet was completed by a dealership closer to you so we are thankful that has been addressed. We humbly apologize for the duration the finacing process took when you were here back in May. Sorry it's taken this long to have this matter brought to our attention. We have made adjustments to the process to better serve you and all our customers in the future. Please reach me personally with any questions or concerns in this matter. We are here to help. Respectfully, Tracy Weigum Guest Services Stevinson Chevrolet

"It was a cold dreary--late-- Tuesday night when we bought..."

It was a cold dreary--late-- Tuesday night when we bought our Volt. Kevin was very understanding and was incredibly helpful in the process. He answered all of our questions, and there were a lot, 1st new car in 14 years worth! The only drawback was in financing. We are AMEX point sluts and maintain a 0 balance. We wanted to put $10,000 on a card as this gets us a free night in Maui. I hope in the future Stevinson will consider this as this was almost a "deal breaker"

Reviews of Brianna Rivera