Stevinson Toyota West

Matt Peterson

Tony Salazar, Sales, Stevinson Toyota West

Tony Salazar

April 25, 2017

"2017 Tundra Purchase - April 24th, 2017"

- Barry Bryant

Drove 500 miles to look at a specific Tundra. Vehicle was pulled out with my name on it for my appointment. Was able to purchase vehicle and out the door with it detailed in less than 2 1/2 hours. Saved $2200 from the best deal I could get locally. Dealt with Stephen VanBemmel - great salesman. A+ experience. Sales manager, Eric Brett, was awesome to del with as well - no BS and to the point - I appreciated that.

April 24, 2017

"First Car Purchase"

- Shay Miller

This was my first time purchasing a car and it was a big pain, until I started talking with Stephen and he helped put everything in perspective. I started on the website and ended up in a chat, he was very helpful and was able to provide me with pricing very quickly. After my first talk with Stephen i was determined to keep him as my sales guy. We started in my price range and they helped me get an even better price so i got the perks that i wanted, with no compromise on the car i wanted. Everything was straight forward and all questions were answered in a way that actually made sense. Happy with my purchase and happy that I kept with Stephen.

April 24, 2017

"2017 Toyota Tacoma Purchase"

- iwhaygood

Aaron did a fantastic job helping me find the exact vehicle that I wanted and also helped me get a great price! Overall the experience was excellent and I can't recommend Aaron enough.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $27834