Stevinson Toyota West

Garrett Condra, Sales Associate, Stevinson Toyota West

Garrett Condra

Sales Associate

July 23, 2017

"Customer Service of Mr. Adam Lloyd"

- Linda

I received exceptional customer service from Adam Lloyd. He was respectful and courteous and patient with me through the whole purchase process. He showed me some of the car's features and was very helpful. I know I can count on him in the future for any questions. Thank you Adam!

Adam Lloyd

July 23, 2017

"Best Service Ever"

- Susan Helm

My husband and I made an appointment with Brian Gray. We were immediately greeted in the parking lot by another very friendly salesman who knew our names and the vehicle we had requested. He introduced us to Brian and Brian immediately took us to the vehicle.. My husband and I have been married over 40 years and have bought many cars. Brian was the Best Service Ever. Thank You Brian for making our buying process stress free. You were delightful and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. You were the Best Service Ever.

Brian Gray
Marc Csentery

July 22, 2017

"Smokin' Hot 2017 Toyota 4Runner Great Experience!!"

- Kate & Mark

July 3, 2017 my fiancé Mark and I decided to take a look at some new 4Runners. I wanted to go to Stevinson West as I had a great experience when I bought my 2002 Toyota Tacoma in 2012 from them. As we were walking in we were pleasantly greeted by a sales man Stuwart Fish. He jumped right into helping us look at the new 4Runners. Went on a test drive and I immediately knew that I wanted to buy this car. Mark wanted to look at the New Jeep's at Nationwide Chrysler around the corner. Mark was not impressed with the jeep selections and the lack of customer service we received upon arrival. I called Stuwart back to let him know we are headed back to buy the 4Runner. Stuwart was very accommodating, very pleasant to work with and he answered all of our finance, and our basic car buying questions. 5 hours later we drove off the lot with one of the most sexiest hottest TRD Premium 4Runners. Very happy we stopped by Stevinson West, very happy to meet Stuwart. I was back on 7/22/17 getting my step bars installed on the 4Runner and to look for a Rav 4 for Marks daughter, again working with Stuwart. When we decide to buy the Rav4 we will be back to buy it at Stevinson West and with Stuwart. Thanks Stuwart, you were fabulous to work with. Kate and Mark

Other Employees : Stuwart Fish