Read Reviews Stew Hansen Hyundai

Andrew ParksSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Stew Hansen Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Stew Hansen Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs.

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)).

Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!"

ajgrubbs22
8/28/2014 10:49:37 AM

Kris KreminKris Kremin

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

My sales person Kris Kremin was absolutely amazing! I came in with a 2007 Nissan Altima with 74,000 that I had just purchased from a big dealership about 4 months ago with nothing but the worst service from them, Kris, Sean and Mark all made sure that they did whatever the could to get me into a new car with the best experience possible! Kris was so understanding and patient with all of my questions he is also very knowledgeable on the Hyundai product which is reassuring he didn't sound like a robot just saying what he is suppose to, I did not once feel pressured to purchase a car from any of them. They even let me take the car home so I could make sure my 6'5 husband would fit with head and knee room, came back the next morning and purchased it, I wish I would have been able to get the mac book air that was adversited but they did a awesome job with the financing! I ended up purchasing a 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT HB Auto with 174 miles! The whole experience was amazing, there is no way to explain how I was treated, it was so refreshing to go into a dealership where they actually care about your needs, wants and budget and not there commission check! Awesome employees!!! In about a year my husband wants to purchase a new truck and we will defiantly be going to Stew Hansen again they were above amazing!!!! I will recommended them to everyone and anyone that asks!!! Thanks again !!!!!!!

"Nissan Versa"

Paitence
8/25/2014 10:07:12 AM

Gus DansoGus Danso

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

Gus did an amazing job helping me find a vehicle to drive out of the lot with! Did an excellent job helping me find an insurance company as well. (:

"Great Customer Service!"

England00
8/24/2014 12:45:58 PM

Gus DansoGus Danso

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

My girlfriend and I had been shopping for a new car for awhile as we needed something we could both count on that was good on gas. We went to three Ford dealers, a Chevy dealer, and a Kia dealer, and they all said we would be requiring a co-signer to get a loan because this was our first car loan. There was a dealer called Billion Auto who offered cars to first time buyers but they offered the cars with a 30% interest rate, obviously that was out of the question. So we figured we'd try one more thing before asking one of our parents to co-sign so we went to Stew Hanson Hyundai. We met with salesman Gus Danso and he was super nice but not the kind of nice where he just sees customers walk in as dollar signs, like it actually seemed like genuine friendliness. Out of all the other dealers we went to like even the handshakes felt fake when they did shake your hand but at Stew Hanson Hyundai it didn't seem like they were afraid to shake your hand. At the end of the day we walked away with a 2013 Hyundai Accent with 41,000 miles on it. A great used car!!! Also without any co-signer our APR was only 7%!! You can't beat that for a first time borrower! I highly recommend these guys. If you talk to Gus, tell him Alex with the blue Mustang sent you!

"Fantastic Experience"

AndyKnoff
8/5/2014 8:02:43 PM

Tony RomeoTony Romeo

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata at this dealership a couple weeks ago form Tony Romeo. Tony was knowledgeable, friendly, smart, understanding, considerate, and very helpful throughout the process and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Hyundai. I'll say nothing but great things about this dealership and its employees.

Twitter
"Alen made the car buying experience very special"

SPCarBuy
8/3/2014 12:45:13 PM

Alen BahicAlen Bahic

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

We were looking to get a new car and happened to talk to Alen about it. He answered all our questions regarding different cars and was able to give us best deal on the car we selected. We had good experience with Stew Hansen in general but working with Alen was just amazing! He and his brother Izzo were very professional, really fast on responding to questions and yet very patient. They never pushed us into buying the car, gave us accurate features description, gave us accurate quote and lot of good rebates. They made overall car buying experience flawless for us. We would highly recommend Alen!

"Great Customer Service"

nick1988
7/31/2014 11:55:52 AM

Matt YoungMatt Young

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

My wife and i walked in the first day looking pretty crummy as we had just gotten off work. Everyone was still very friendly. We did not have a chance to get all the required forms that day and just wanted to look at some cars and start the application and the next day we had a call saying to come on in and bring our trade in plus the rest of the documents because we were approved. They were so nice and worked with us so much!

Twitter
"Excellent Service! By Alen Bahic!!!"

A_B89
7/11/2014 8:00:42 PM

Alen BahicAlen Bahic

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

Alen was awesome!! He went above and beyond for my husband and I, very professional, friendly attitude! answered all my questions, More salesmen need to be like him! definitely recommend Stew Hansen Hyundai if you are looking for a car. ask for Alen!

"Exceptional!"

jmcginn1
6/24/2014 5:21:46 PM

Kris KreminKris Kremin

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

Everyone at Stew Hansen Hyundai is professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. No slick car salesman here.... they will really listen to what you want and need and make it happen. I found them to be trust worthy and at no time did I feel pressured. Awesome experience - I love my sales consultant Kris Kremin! Mark Robb is the master at organizing your paperwork with little for you to do. Try a Hyundai ... you will be surprised 28/38 MPG!

"Could have been better"

dougdungan
6/23/2014 11:15:35 AM

Tony Romeo & Todd Fiechter

3.6

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

Customer service experience could have been better (car not ready when we arrived, despite having 3 days to do so). Todd Fleichter (sales manager) took care of problem satisfactorily.

"Excellent Service"

britniward91
4/11/2014 4:11:09 PM

Phillip WilkenPhillip Wilken

My Review Of Stew Hansen Hyundai:

Izzo was awesome! I have had several bad experiences in the past few months with dealers, but he was great! Very friendly attitude and was willing to ask for help if he didn't know the answer to my question. (Only one or two he was unsure of.) This was my first car buying experience and I would recommend Stew Hansen to anyone. It was a very quick process and I didn't feel pressured to buy anything. 10 out of 10 stars for these guys!

Reviews 11-20 >>