Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

nyantoe2007
6/26/2016

"Stew Hansen Hyundai boys are a lot of fun! Very fun car buying experience."

These guys listened to what I was saying and were very fun to work with. Now I have America's Best Warranty and a dealership that I can't wait to return to for my vehicles maintenance. Thank you Stew Hansen Hyundai for helping when no one else would.

frankley
6/26/2016

"Good Deal"

Just purchased my fourth Sonata and a very happy with my purchase. It is comfortable drive and has many of the amenities I would expect in a much more expensive vehicle.

Jeff Lieberman

sdjackson182
6/25/2016

"Excellent"

Our experience was wonderful! Jake was very helpful and informed us of all the options and features on our car! We own 5 hyundais, we appreciate your customer service which keeps us coming back.

Jake

dcraymond78
6/25/2016

"Thank you"

It was a great experience. They helped me get out of my old car that was having some issues and into a great machine. Thank you.

willisnewjersey
6/24/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

I would recommend the Hyundai product to anyone that wants a nice vehicle at a good price with a warranty that tops the rest. Lee Emery will definitely get my friends and family's business, he is not your typical sales person, he is very easy going and unlike other dealers I went to in the past, HE LISTENS!

Jake Paskert

broush12121973
6/23/2016

"Thank you"

Marshall went above and beyond to get my parking pass from my old car. Thank you. Also I just got the cookies today...awesome. I also asked not to have a dealer sticker placed on my car, that request was kindly granted.

Marshall

tyvonsimmer

"good car"

the first car i test drove was beautiful, it had everything i wanted. i was happy to trade in my 2 other vehicles for this brand new car. I liked the car and would recommend it to my friends.

tyvonsimmer

"Hyundai"

I bought a vehicle 2 years ago from here, and came back because it was a comfortable atmosphere and i felt like the guys were taking care of my needs. Im very happy with the process and the professionalism of all the staff, I plan to be a Hyundai buyer for a while.

Tyler

scottjulieb

"Hyundai Dealership Experience"

Salesperson was awesome to deal with, but four hours is too long to purchase a vehicle. Need to cut the time way down especially with the financial papework. Again, wait time too long.

Marshall Ndhlovu

beckyleo33
6/16/2016

"Not 100% satisfied"

The car that I received was not the car that I was told it would be. I was told it would be the same as the car that I test-drove, which was loaded with options, yet with a hatchback (that I wanted). This car has the bare minimum of options. There is no bluetooth, which I was told would be in it, and I specifically asked for. The salesman I was working with (Moh) was brand-new, and he did a great job as far as I'm concerned. He even offered to set up my bluetooth when I picked the car up, so he obviously did not know it was the wrong car either. The car is OK at best. I had already signed for it before the car showed up, so there was really nothing I could do at that point. I feel lied to for sure.

Moh (?)