Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

angie_chind_32

"Happy with HYUNDAI"

Excellant service with a smile!! I will definitely recomend Stew Hansen to family and friends. So glad we choose to purchase a car from you!

Marshall

dutchboy31069

"Hyundai"

Love it! James was great to work with. I would definitely come back and purchase a vehicle from him again! The only thing I do not like is doing a 25 word essay. But still very happy, wth the service I got and my new Hyundai.

James Winters

lybreiner

"My genesis coupe"

Great experience. I was at the dealership for 4 hours, and was treat like a guest. Kris gave me his undivided attention during my stay.

jescobar754
7/26/2016

"Stew hansen review"

The Best Service that I have ever had thank you. Fast, friendly, professional. Did have to walk I'm and ask about the car. They did as I asked got me approved first then we looked at cars just like I wanted.

Emmanuel Valenzuela, Dale

afknight1992
7/25/2016

"awesome"

Great customer service did everything the could to make sure I drove home in a brand new car. Very much appreciate everything they did for me.

Marshal

aid5alex2
7/24/2016

"Great Experience"

They picked us up, brought us home and picked my husband up at work the next day to pick up the car. Our credit is not great and we didn't think we'd even be able to get a loan but they worked very hard for us and got us a car and made the whole process painless. Very impressed. It really felt like they cared about us.

Jake Longden, Mike C, Marshall

edward_d_nixon
7/23/2016

"The Right Experience"

Jeff Lieberman greeted us the right way, asked the right questions, & showed the right amount of interest in us and our visit to the dealership. At no time did I ever feel like I wanted to get up & leave. Refreshing for us.

Jeff Lieberman

f.temeyer
7/22/2016

"getting the right car"

I started car shopping a couple months ago and was careful to examine my needs and wants, and ended with a different type of vehicle than I started out looking for. I have driven a hybrid for 8 years and ended up with a crossover that let me see better and feel safer, with dual zone climate control and lane change warning.

Marshall Ndhlovu

sunsuitsme
7/21/2016

"Nancy Suits review of 2016 Tucson Sport"

So far, I am absolutely very happy with my Tucson Sport. It drives and handles so smoothly and easier than my 2013 Tucson to navigate around corners, etc. The engine is quieter and the car responds much quicker and smoother than my previous Tucson. I couldn't be happier! I have always been served well and quickly in the past 3 years with service on my Hundai Tucson. I have nothing but compliments on the sales staff and service employees.

Manny Valenzuela & Jake Longden

mcdanielrn
7/21/2016

"Tucson"

My husband and I appreciate the help and friendliness of the staff, particularly Marshall. He was not pushy with us, and that is a real turn off when we are making a major purchase. This was the main reason we decided to buy from your dealership. Keep up the good work!

Marshall