Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

CSWISE07
2/05/2016

"Customer Service Win"

Tony was super helpful from the moment I stepped into the dealership! He asked all the right questions to make sure he fit us with the right vehicle! Great experience!

ALTHOMANN
2/05/2016

"First Time Car Buyer"

The staff was amazing! They were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Stew Hansen to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

EMILYENSOR12
2/03/2016

"Great"

I would definitely recommend Stew's to anyone looking for a new or used car. I am extremely happy with my purchase of a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra.

VEMPTY
2/02/2016

"Pretty Darn good "

I came in on a whim, needed a vehicle in a relatively short window. I was greeted by someone outside, explained my situation and was taken care of immediately!

APOURIAN
2/02/2016

"Good experience"

Very professional and always willing to help. They try to make sure you are comfortable and want you to have a good experience there. They even let us take a car home to try it out before we purchased it which was nice.

MORGAN.MYLA.CHARLEE.TG
1/29/2016

"Satisfied "

Very satisfied with my experience at Stew Hansen Hyundai! Will most definitely be coming back in the future! Helpful and friendly service! Thank you for all your help in purchasing my first new vehicle!

AJKRZYZAK
1/28/2016

"The ideal experience "

Kris is a rockstar. He knows how to truly understand the customer's needs, personalizes the entire experience, is extremely knowledgable in the products, professional, friendly, I could go on and on. I have never felt more comfortable and confident in making a decision. The rest of his team followed suit. Phil in finance is great as well working through my complex situation with an understanding and professional attitude. There were a few other employees I interacted with who were equally helpful and friendly. I could go on and on about the wonderful experience I had and thank the whole team whole heartedly!

ADOWNEY626

"Great Experience!"

My salesman, Elvedin Music, was great! He was very knowledgeable and never once did I feel pressured. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends and co-workers.

Boughtacar
1/26/2016

"Amazing Customer Service "

Danielle Storm was excellent to work with. She was very patient, and never pressed us. Her product knowledge was excellent and she worked very hard to get us the car we needed at the payments we wanted. She is clearly an asset to the company, and now the only dealer I will buy from. I will be sure to send her anyone that needs a car.

KIMBERLY.LORTON

"Great Staff"

Very wonderful Group of People! I would highly recommend Stew Hansen Hyundai. They truly care and are very helpful. Izzo is a great sales man! !!

Reviews of JP Richardson