Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

dlocker19
5/28/2016

"Santa fe sport"

Staff was well informed and worked with us to get the vehicle we wanted. They were friendly and timely with how they did things. I would definitely recommend this to someone else

Michael Persinger

nellie-66
5/27/2016

"Pearl"

Matt and Stacy are wonderful. Stacy stayed by my side through thick and thin! I planned to get something in awd but my finances didn't allow that. I plan to come back in three years to lease another vehicle I love my car!

Stacyou Beckman

Tim Stumme
5/27/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service!"

I was need of replacing my old car that had mechanical issues and was uneasy about car shopping, which in itself made it stressful. As soon as I got on Stew Hansen’s pre-owned car lot I was promptly greeted by Elvedin, at which time I told him the predicament I was in. I was very unsure of what I was looking for; a sports car, economy car, luxury car, two door or four door. He was great in giving me suggestions after showing me numerous models and doing test drives (without any pressure at all). I was immediately impressed with his genuine concern for my satisfaction and getting me in “the right car” that fit my personality. I did buy a certified 2013 Sonata Limited Turbo that has all the luxury features I was used to with good gas mileage and sporty looks. When it came to price, I got it below book value without the hassle and run around of haggling, as is the case with some dealers. Elvedin indeed made this a very pleasant and stress-free experience. I was impressed again, when a few days later I received a follow up call to find out how the Sonata was working out for me. The entire shopping/buying experience was a pleasure. Thanks Elvedin, for the exceptional customer service you gave me!

woodworth1966
5/21/2016

"Great 2016 Santa Fe"

This was my 4th purchase of a Hyundai, great cars. Love my 2016 Santa Fe. Our sales person Lee Emery was great to work with.

jillian.gartner
5/20/2016

"Excellent Service"

I walked into the dealer thinking I would test drive and go home, but walked out with a brand new car that met my requirements. Thank you to Jake Longden and his support team for doing an outstanding job of selling the vehicle to me.

Jake Longden

Jewelsashes
5/20/2016

"Lee is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone."

Overall they treat us very well. Answered any questions and made sure we understood everything they told us. I didn't feel pressures to buy something I didn't want.

holdenkate89
5/19/2016

"Amazing"

I had a absolute wonderful experience and everyone was and is very helpful. Everyone was warm and friendly. I will be recommending to everyone i know.

Michael

larry16
5/18/2016

"Sales"

Tony was very professional from the first visit until the last one. He never called me to often and was never pushy. Over all experience was great.

Tyler the lease manager.

jlyman47
5/14/2016

"2016 Elentra"

Considering where the dent was located, they could only fill it in with body filler. "I" chose not to have this done as it could potentially cause problems later.

Michael Persinger

yolanda.c.montano
5/12/2016

"Finance"

They did their best to acomodate to my budget and their customer service was exceptional. They were able to find me a good financial community that made everything really easy and afordable

Reviews of Tony Romeo