Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

MillicentBRG
9/01/2015

"Great experience"

Friendly sales person, answered all of our questions, easy to deal with. Very happy with overall experience. Would buy another car there and recommend to our friends and family.

GMANANCYJEAN
8/30/2015

"Great experience purchasing a car. Felt very comfortable."

We have never had such a great and easy experience when purchasing a car. The salesman did a great job answering all of our questions and making us feel comfortable with our purchase. We would absolutely recommend Stew Hansen to all of our friends!!

RUSTY.JENKINS86
8/29/2015

"Great experience"

Had a great experience. Second car bought from dealership. Expect to buy again once lease is up and paid off. Overall happy with new car.

Lee emery

KDLARSEN1
8/28/2015

"Great Dealership all around"

My wife and I have both purchased new vehicles from Stew Hansen. I bought a RAM 1500 from the Dodge dealership and she recently bought her Hyundai Sonata. In both cases the experience was one of the best we had while car shopping. The employees listed to what we had to say and helped us find exactly what we wanted for a fair price in both cases.

TIMOEICH
8/25/2015

"Good Dealer, Great Products"

Stew Hansen Hyundai provided a great car buying experience from getting me in the vehicle I was interested in for a test drive to the delivery of the vehicle. Gus did a great job getting me all the information needed on the car, Jake did a great job finding a vehicle in the area that matched all the features I wanted, and Phil went through all the documents and financing options well. They were not overly pushy to making me buy a vehicle but still showed that they wanted my business. Overall, a great vehicle purchasing experience.

RANDOLL88
8/24/2015

"enjoyable experience"

it is always an excellence experience when I am at this dealership. I will recommend this dealership to all family and friends that may ask.

LARZ7223
8/24/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a great experience working with Jonathan Schulte @ Stew Hansen Hyundai. He was extremely helpful in determining which make/model best fit my needs without being overbearing or overselling. While I am very satisfied with the Sonata Sport itself, I care as much if not more about the experience at the dealership and their followup after the sale. We will definitely be back for our next vehicle.

SHJBURRIS
8/23/2015

"Great experience as always!!!!!"

Awesome group and were very efficient and thorough!! As 2nd new car and one certified we truly enjoy this dealership. The facility is always clean and has a nice seating area if you are having service work done. Truly a one stop shop!

ROXYRG
8/23/2015

"I LOVE MY NEW CAR ! "

Great Car! Great Dealership. The guys there were very friendly without being overly pushy. I love my new car & would highly recommend Stew Hansen's Hyundai to others in the car market!

JRSELMER88
8/22/2015

"Great"

My experience was great. Danielle is an awesome sales person and never made me feel uncomfortable or pressured. She had great recommendations and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Reviews of Phillip Wilken