Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

calliec627
5/27/2015

"Great team here, made the car purchase super easy! "

I had a very positive experience with this dealer. I had a particularly complex purchasing situation being that I am a out of state student. The whole staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to ensure that all my needs were met and I could start my lease in a timely fashion. I never realized how easy it could be to lease a car being that this was my first major vehicle purchase and the team made it very easy- thanks guys!

SCLARY69
5/27/2015

"Lee,Andrew and the gang at stews"

the whole staff is wonderful....just like family ..I would recommend them to anybody looking for a new car..they truly do hear you..I will buy all my cars here

EMERY

GRAMMYJUDIS
5/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Great experience, courteous staff, clean facilities, convenient location, nice variety of vehicles to choose from. Scheduling service appointments is easy with convenient times of service available. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a quality vehicle with quality service and courteous staff.

ARJ3004
5/21/2015

"I will return here to purchase again "

I will return here. All was good and had plenty of vehicles to choose from. I like the clean facility and quality of Hyundai products and warranty.

HALUPNICK

minivan
5/12/2015

"Friendly, understanding, effecien service. "

Kris Kremin really took the time to help us get the right vehicle for our family. We appreciate the care and honestly that Kris and Oscar Salamanca show us. Great service overall. Thanks guys.

magicjjj
5/11/2015

"Great purchase experience with Kris Kremin!"

Few of us actually enjoy the process of buying a car, but it was a pleasure to work with Kris Kremin @ Stew Hansen Hyundai. Kris is friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. What I appreciate most about Kris is his focus not just on making the sale, but on me, the customer. Even now, when I return to Stew Hansen for service work on one of our four Hyundai vehicles, Kris takes the time to visit with me and find out if I'm happy with my car. And I am!

sockrma3
5/10/2015

"would not buy from anyone but Kris Kremin!"

This is my third vehicle I've purchased from Kris Kremin @ Stew Hansen. Kris is helpful and listens to what our needs were. I trust I'm getting my best deal and vehicle when I purchase. Stew Hansen has a great inventory to choose from and a good service department for follow up oil changes, etc. I continue to recommend Stew Hansen ... specifically Kris Kremin ... for anyone looking for a vehicle!

Becca C
5/09/2015

"Love the way they value our time and budgets "

I recently purchased a new Tucson , this being my second purchase from Kris Kremin! With our lives being so busy , it truly is an honor to see young people like Kris honor my time as well as the respect he extends toward us in the twilight times of our lives ! He doesn't stop at the end of the sale. Taking the time to make sure you know how to run the electronics, actually setting in the car, programming your favorite radio station, and doing things like personally calling you on your birthday, are all appreciation beyond anyone's expectations . During this purchase I also was privileged to observe the team work that goes on as well ! To accommodate my schedule, Jason, from the marketing team stepped in to help Kris, ( so he could pick up his children from daycare ) completing my purchase , and apologizing for my wait while they washed and fueled my car ! This is my fourth Hyaundi purchase, and I am sure it won't be my last at Stew's under Kris K's care ! Be sure to stop in at Stew's and ask for Kris K.

ta2d
5/05/2015

"My experience"

I just bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma from Stew Hansen Hyundai and spoke with Tony Romeo first about the vehicle. He was busy with some other clients when I got there so he forwarded me to Jonathan Youngbear to take care of me. I must say that it has been 10 years since I stepped foot on a Stew Hansen lot and I must say my experience then was horrible to say the least. I let Tony and Jonathan know this and then they promised me that my experience would be better and they more than meet my expectations. Not only will I be going back but I have been telling everyone I know about the service that I received and how great they were as people. Jonathan bent over backwards for me and treated me better than I could ask to be treated. Thank you and we will be back!!!

Tony Romeo and Jonathan Younbear

Jpipe
3/22/2015

"Best place to buy a vehicle!"

I recently bought a car from this used lot and Izzo was my salesman. Usually at car lots they are pushy, make you feel pressured and rush you along. That was not the case here at all! I walked in, didnt know how much I could spend, but knew it wasnt a lot at all. I told him how much I thought I could afford per month and that my credit was probably fair, but not great. I found a beautiful car that I fell in love with (Honda Fit) and we began the paperwork. Izzo worked with the finance department and really had my back in there. He told them they really needed to help me if they could. They got me in my car, that day, with payments under 200/mo! I cried I was so excited. This is the nicest car I've ever owned in my 62 years of life! He stood by me the entire day while I bought it and when we were all done he didnt shake my hand... he gave me a hug he was so happy that he could help me! I recently took the car back for a detail and he was as excited as I was to show me the car afterwords. He is one awesome car salesman! Please go to Stew Hansen Hyundai and ask for Izzo! You wont be disappointed!

Izzo