Stew Hansen Hyundai

Jeff Lieberman

April 25, 2017

"Stoll"

- roger24 Verified Customer

I was very pleased with the overall service and follow up I had with this dealership. Our process started last fall as we were not in a hurry and Dennis followed up a number of time in a non pressure manner which we appreciated. We were very pleased with what he did for us and feel like he'll be there if we have questions on-going.

April 24, 2017

"Extra Mike"

- Esslinger90

My recent experience with Stew Hansen was stupendous. Everyone was great and treated me with utmost respect and courtesy. Went the extra mile to make sure I was taken care of.

April 21, 2017

"Stew Hansen High Recommendations"

- palaro Verified Customer

The dealership is very professional and customer-service oriented. I appreciate the clean facility, even the service department. They do an awesome job explaining vehicle features and will work very hard to match or beat a competitor so definitely check them out!!

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $21561