Stew Hansen Hyundai

Tony Romeo

December 04, 2016

"Amazing Service"

- jarontaylorr0 Verified Customer

Tony Romeo is an amazing rep and he has guaranteed any future business I have with Stew Hansen Hyundai. This has been my second purchase and I couldn't be more pleased.

December 04, 2016

"2 Cars in 1 month"

- titusdg Verified Customer

Marshall Ndhlovu was absolutely great to work with and really cared about our situation and helpedal us get a great car at a great deal.

December 03, 2016

"THIS WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

- guypage1967 Verified Customer

Jonathan worked to get me into a car that I never thought I would be able get, as well as dealing with the sales manager and finance team always made me feel important. Despite my very poor credit score, I felt like I was in charge of the direction of the sale and never felt any pressure. This is so nice, when dealing with the financial challenges of life the last thing you need, is to have someone think less of you or look down on you because of it.

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $22661