Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

willisnewjersey
8/27/2016

"Great buying experience"

The team at Stew Hansen Hyundai are all about the customers and the experience they have. This means a lot to someone spending $20k. The Hyundai Elantra is suche an amazing vehicle, I get over 40 mpg on the highway and it is a non-hybrid.

Jake Paskert, Tyler Reiney

rebubula
8/24/2016

"2nd Experience This Year"

My wife and I have purchased two new cars from Stew Hansen Hyundai this year and were very happy with our experiences. The staff was very friendly, and we would recommend Stew Hansen Hyundai to anyone looking for a fair deal on a great product.

Jake Longden

26ria

"BEAUTY 3"

I'm leasing my third Elantra. My first was a 2011 which I named Beauty. My second was a 2014 which I named Beauty 2. So, my third, a 2017 Elantra, naturally is named Beauty 3.

marble496

"Great Experience"

The process of leasing your first brand new care can be a daunting experience, but mine was very positive thanks to the staff at Stew Hansen Hyundai. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and offered their ongoing services throughout my lease agreement. I will be looking forward to going in for routine services on my car because I know that the customer service is outstanding.

Marshall Ndhlovu

shelby.klinger96
8/19/2016

"2017 Elantra"

I had a great experience from the moment I drove onto the lot of Hyundai. Lee Emery came out and asked if I was looking for anything specific, then showed me some cars I would be interested in. No one at Hyundai was forceful or obnoxious in selling me a car like salesmen were at other dealerships I had went to that day! Lee made good selling points of many cars so that I could decide on one I liked! Once I decided I wanted the 2017 Elantra, the finance department worked with me to make sure I had a payment that was something I could afford. Everyone at Hyundai is very nice and was fantastic at answering any questions I had and helping me in any way!! I would and have recommended to any one looking for a car to go to Stew Hansen Hyundai! Wonderful 5 star experience!!

Melissa
8/17/2016

"No Integrity!"

Made a deal only to have them go back on it. If that's how your treated before the sale I can only imagine how your treated after.

Marshall

ddsteele01
8/16/2016

"Pleasantly surprised!"

While searching for a new vehicle dealing with Stew Hansen Hyundai was the best experience we've had. Knowledge, expertise and no pressure sales. Jeff Liebermann was perfect to deal with!

Jeff Liebermann

Amanda77
8/15/2016

"First time buying from a dealership. "

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership & Lee made it all very easy. I didnt feel pressured by him at all. I will definitely be buying from him in the future!!!

sssabic1990
8/14/2016

"Hyundai Review"

Excellent customer service. The people who helped me find me car did nothing less than a great job!! Only con was the wait/time it takes to get everything done. Jake Paskert did more to help me than he was trained to do. Thank you Jake.

Jake Paskert & Marshall Ndhlov

hbrandandy
8/13/2016

"Happiness"

Lee was exceptional in providing inform and working with us. My family actually purchased 2 vehicles that day: exact except for color. Very pleased with my 1st brand new vehicle.

Reviews of Lee Emery