Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

J_FRIEDMEYER
7/27/2015

"Best Sales Experience of My life"

The Sales Team at Hyundai in Clive were Fabulous. They were so warm and friendly and really found me the right car at the right price. The Finance team did an excellent job of getting my finance payments just right to fit my budget. I would recommend anyone to come and buy their next vehicle from this wonderful Sales team. It will be an experience you will remember and look back on with a smile.

Stacey and Tony

kmoren105
7/24/2015

"Excellent experience"

Always a pleasure dealing with Gus and the team at Stew Hansen Hyundai. They consistently go the extra mile to take care of you and treat you like family.

DRTERT
7/23/2015

"Great experience at a great dealer."

I started to work with Tony Romeo in March, he brought up the Nouveau Blue Sonata, I looked at it but didn't drive it then. I saw the Zero Percent deal and went back and did buy that car. Matt Young was also great, who I bought my last Sonata from. Tony was knowledgeable and great to deal with, and Tony Pelham is very thorough in service too. But after buying 5 total Hyundai cars from this dealership I thought they should give us at least another $500 off, which they didn't. But I definitely recommend any Hyundai model and Stew Hansen as your best dealer.

Tony Romeo

BRIANLMILLS0
7/22/2015

"Great experience "

Go see John Schulte if you need a car. He is the only guy in town that I will buy a car from. Top notch finance department as well. They take care of you.

thanksleeemery

"Excellent Experience"

Overall excellent experience from start to finish! Lee Emery helped us find the perfect car that fits our needs. This was our first experience at Stew Hansen Hyundai and we would definitely recommend it to our friends and family!

Lee Emery

DRBMURPH101
7/21/2015

"Everyone is always friendly"

Very pleased with my salesman and his knowledge,very pleasant helpful, even called to make sure everything was working out for me!And to see what my son thought of the new vehicle and its technology..

VELD10

"awesome trip"

Over all experience was great, all staff was friendly. You guys made my trip comfortable. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family

Renail. A

"Gus, One of the best"

My expectations of what kind of car and what kind of deal I would get weren't ever high. I walked and was greeted with a stern handshake and a positive outlook. I through everything at him ( Gus D.) At once. I walked out with the car iI wanted and I couldn't be happier. Keep this guy for sure.

TAMARASBURROWS
7/20/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

Lee provided excellent customer service, was super friendly and very professional! I would highly recommend him. He listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect car for me and my daughter.

Lee Emery

KIMBERLY.LORTON
7/20/2015

"Best dealership I have ever worked with."

They have a salesman by the name of Izzo B. Best salesman ever!!!!He went out of his way to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. I have never met a salesman so concern with us as a buyer. He truly cares!!

Reviews of Phillip Wilken