Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

mikekielkopf

"Best in the area"

Great dealership to work with online as well as in person. We drove 2 hours to finally find a Hyundai dealer we could trust. The people at Stew Hansen, especially Jake Longden, were great to work with. We would recommend that you give Stew Hansen Hyundai a try.

Jake Longden

sam.rominger95
9/28/2016

"Great place to get a car"

The person I worked with was very helpful and they did everything in their power to get me the best deal on my new car.

irishpatcaff

"Sonata"

I like the style of the sonata and the price. In addition to that i really like the trunk space along with fold down back seats.

kimskaggs74

"Excellent"

It was a great experience. The staff made it easy and did all the work! I will definitely refer my friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

guzziman
9/26/2016

"BOUGHT A USED HUYNDAI SONATA."

HAD A GOOD SALES PERSON IN TONY.WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE PERSON WAITING TO MOVE THE CAR WHILE WE WERE DEALING ON A PRICE.HE KEPT ROLLING HIS EYES & SIGHING BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LEAVE & IT I WAS CLOSE TO CANCELLING THE PURCHASE.ALSO MY WIFE IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THEM CALLING BACK ON A MINOR PROBLEM.

sgilliland88
9/25/2016

"Very pleased."

Marshall did an excellent job. Very polite, professional and thorough. I did most of the deal on the phone with Matt Young. Car was sitting in front when we got there. Marshall met us at the door. Very pleased with our experience.

chadandwendy
9/23/2016

"Review"

The staff was friendly prompt and met our needs. Delivery was quick and done when we wanted it. We will definitely shop here in the future

e2g
9/22/2016

"Great experience"

Great experience. Lee answered all my questions. Got to test drive, and understood what I needed in my next vehicle. Will be back to buy again.

jeffsgirl2012lc
9/22/2016

"Carolus"

I was a little concerned when I went in but Lee took all my concerns away. Tyler was awesome too. The entire staff makes you feel like family.

Tyler and Dale

gnjblumke
9/21/2016

"Amazing people"

My number one place to buy a vehicle because of the people. The people is what made me feel confident in my decision and I appreciate and thank everyone that helped!

Jeff Lieberman