Stew Hansen Hyundai

11344 Hickman Rd,
Urbandale, Iowa 50325
Stew Hansen Hyundai Info
About Stew Hansen Hyundai

Stew Hansen has been Central Iowa's choice for new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for more than 35 years. We and now proud to add Hyundai to that list. We serve the greater Des Moines area including West Des Moines, Ankeny, Clive, Waukee, Pleasant Hill, and Indianola. We stand behind our customers long after the sale with our exclusive StewCare program giving you the benefits of complimentary towing and roadside assistance, complimentary first oil change and tire rotation, free multi-point inspections, complimentary flat tire repair (patch and go), and StewClean executive wash and vacuum with each service visit! Come find out why thousands of people each year make Stew Hansen's their only choice for all of their family's vehicle needs. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We know that the key to serving our customers is listening to our customers. Which is why at Stew Hansen Hyundai, ((WE HEAR YOU)). Please feel free to browse our extensive new Hyundai inventory and used car inventory. If you don't see what you are looking for, click here and tell us what you are looking for, and we will go to work looking for the right new Hyundai, Certified Pre-owned Hyundai or any other quality pre-owned vehicle you are looking for! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Stew Hansen Hyundai Learn More

Marcus&Justin
7/02/2015

"FRIENDLY, EDUCATED, FAST SERVICE!!!!"

A huge shout out goes to JP, DANIELLE. MIKE & PHIL, for helping Justin and I to find the perfect car for us. We LOVE our brand new Sonata Hybrid! We also love making the 2 hour one way trip to Stew Hansen Hyundai, as this was our 3rd vehicle purchase. We will continue to doing our business with Stew Hansen Hyundai, as they have friendly, well educated, family type atmosphere. Justin and I never feel like a stranger, we feel like family every time we have entered Stew Hansen Hyundai. Once again, thank you so much for once again helping us both! Look forward to seeing you again for scheduled services and future car purchases. :)

ANAONESEA
7/01/2015

"I'll be back"

Staff was very helpful and efficient about making sure I was happy with my veloster turbo. LOVE this car! I will definitely be back some day!

DANSO

AMYLYNN.BOS
7/01/2015

"Very easy"

Everything was so easy working with Stew Hansen. The sales staff was so knowledgeable and friendly. I will recommend them to any one any time.

EMERY

DAVEMCGUIRE08
6/25/2015

"Great customer service!"

A no pressure dealer who wants to help you find the right car for YOU! Very curtious and easy to deal with as a no pressure dealership!

DDREMICK70
6/20/2015

"Great experience "

Chris was salesman, he did a wonderful job. He was not pushy and listed to what I wanted. Prices/rebates were exceptional. Made the buying process that much easier.

BJLAUBE
6/19/2015

"Great Dealer"

Great buying experience. Great deal on great car. Quick purchase. Would recommend buying from Stew Hansen Hyundai. Salesmen knowledgeable about the product line and our vehicle.

ROMEO

SHUMATE.KENZIE
6/12/2015

"Best customer service! "

I had the best customer service I have ever experienced at Huyndai on Hickman. Every employee there was helpful and knowledgeable. I was a little panicked from hitting a deer the morning before purchasing my 2015 Elantra. My sales rep, JP, was sympathetic to my needs and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want. When I asked questions he gave up front answers and didn't sugar coat anything. This is the type of service everyone wants. He spent an adequate time with me to test drive cars and if I wasn't pleased he sought other options for me. Everyone there is so friendly. They treated me like a long time customer before I had even purchased a car. I'll definitely be coming back!

CHET.L.VANBIBBER
6/09/2015

"Stew Hansen Hyundai ROCKS!"

Matt Young may be young but he cares, is sincere and was involved through the entire process. It was a cold and windy wet day but matt didn't seem to mind going out and chasing down models, colors etc. and brought right to the door so my wife & I did not have to travel very far in the weather. Matt made what normally is a pressured purchase into a very comfortable, fun and enjoyable purchase. I have recommended the dealership and Matt to many because of how we were treated.

BONNIEBECK64
6/08/2015

"GOOD"

Good job by all involved. Would recommend the dealership to friends or relatives. My daughter bought a new Sonata before I did from the dealership. I would go to this dealer again when I needed a vehicle.

GREG.WILLIS221
6/06/2015

"Great cars, Great Value, Happy Owner"

My wife and I have purchased 4 hyundais in less than three years. When we bought our first cars one was for luxury and the other for functionality. Both cars met and exceeded expectations. This time we both wanted luxury and are more than happy. When we walk into the dealership we are always greeted by friendly staff and a salesman that actually knows us. My only complaint is haggling on price, but you get that most places. Overall I would absolutely continue business with Hyundai. Value second to none.

Reviews of Kris Kremin