Stew Hansen Hyundai

Jeff Lieberman

March 01, 2017

"New Leased Hyundai"

- lbuske1089 Verified Customer

Very happy with my recent lease, upgrading vehicles to the Hyundai Sonata sport Turbo 2.0 - Jeff my salesperson was easy and comfortable to do business with and also made sure to reach out to me just a couple of weeks later to wish me Happy Birthday! I had test drove some Camry's earlier in the day to look at a different vehicle for some change. After driving the 2017 Sonata Sport along with the service provided, I am now a proud driver of my 3rd Hyundai!

February 25, 2017

"Wow'd!!"

- midgie76 Verified Customer

I've never been more pleasant and satisfied with a car buying experience! Marshall and Scott listened, cared and got us where we needed to be. Genuine, honest and fair!

February 24, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- plafleur76 Verified Customer

Great buying experience, friendly staff that listened and adapted to our input. They really went out of their way to accommodate us and were patient. We wanted to sleep on our decision to buy the car and expected that the negotiated deal would still be available the next day and it was. We did not get high pressure to make the deal then and there.

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $22411