Stillman Volvo

Robert Corse

Joshua York, Sales Consultant, Stillman Volvo

Joshua York

March 24, 2017

"Good sales & service experience"

- 9997

Our family has purchased 3 cars over the last 3 years from Stillman. Denise McElhiney was great to work with during the sales process. She even looked after our kids for a short time period while my wife and I could look more closely at the care. Our kids love the playroom there. The service team is great and very efficient. Really nice waiting area to do work while the care is being serviced. Our experience with Stillman has been a sweet ride!

"Love my 2013 C-70"

- C-70 Fan

I live on the beach in Connecticut and needed to replace my 2007 Volvo C-70 that I had for 10 years. Volvo stopped making this hard top convertible in 2013. I went online and was directed to Stillman Volvo which had a 2013 C-70 on their lot. David Parry was instrumental in arranging for this car to land in my driveway in less than a week. Gotta have a convertible at the beach!

"Great Dealership!"

- Michelle Schleifstein

Had a great experience at Stillman with Denise, Scott, and Brad. They made the process a simple and pleasant experience. I would recommend his dealership to anyone in the market for a new car. I love my new S60!