Stillman Volvo

New Car Sales Manager

August 19, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Lunasea03

My wife and I have purchased quite a few vehicles over the years. I have to say that David Parry and Stillman Volvo made the experience one of the best ever! From start to finish David was courteous and professional. He made the car buying experience enjoyable and stress-free. We drove almost two hours to Stillman and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. David even recommended some local places to take the kids for the day. If you are in the market for a Volvo I would highly recommended that you give David a call.

August 19, 2017

"Total Team Work by Stillman"

- T&C van guy

WOW. What a team at Stillman's. From the receptionist, sales, the manager, parts, and the detailing. I was first hooked by the Stillman web listing of a high quality used 2011 Volvo XC90. I understand Ted does the listing and pricing. What a Great price and volvo with All the maintenance thru the years. It made me call Stillman. The receptionist with a great voice first ask if I was a repeat customer or a newbe. I was a newbe and was transferred to David Parry. He answered my numerious guestions on the car. I also asked for advice on another Volvo at another dealer. They both gave straight forward advice to me - explaining the merits of each car. Once I knew I was going to buy the car, I called Jerry in Volvo Parts asking once again lots of questions on extra accessories for my future new purchase. He gave me prices and availability of each and made me feel comfortable that he had quality time to answer my questions. Then the Buy It day came, and I was showed the XC90 for the first time. (I live 2 1/2 hours away) The was so well detailed it looked and even smelled brand new ! Kudos to the detailer. All the promises that were made as part of the deal before I bought tge car - were all followed thru on as promised. Plus it was fun joking around with the staff. I had a great eaxperience.

Other Employees : Your receptionist and your detailer

August 17, 2017

"Purchase of new 2017 Volvo S60 T5"

- Roberts Brokaw III

We have been customers of Stillman Volvo for many years but were especially impressed by the knowledge, courtesy and thoroughness of Denise McElhiney. In addition to helping us navigate the details of our first lease (including a lease v. buy analysis), she ably advised on all the new technology. Fabulous experience!

Denise McElhiney