Stillman Volvo

Greg Donaldson

June 21, 2017

"Great people!"

- S&E

We had a wonderful experience with Stillman Volvo. Denise (our friendly sales person), provided all the information we asked for. It's no wonder that she was voted best salesperson for several years. And many thanks to Ted, the manager, and Greg at the service department, all of whom were most helpful. We were very impressed with the service, attention to details. If asked, we will gladly recommend all of you.

Greg Donaldson

June 20, 2017

"best dealership ever!"

- Susan4719

I have bought three Volvos from Stillman, and just recently purchased the third with the assistance of David Parry. I had a 14 year old Volvo and was wondering when to trade and was pleasantly led to the perfect car. The experience was easy and relatively smooth. David has been pro active in answering questions and dealing with concerns. He provided all the information needed to make a purchase with the minimum effort. Ted had serviced my car for many years in the past and is extremely pleasant and professional and always has your best interest at heart. I realized I had hesitated looking at any other brand cars that had been suggested to me because I was so confident and comfortable with the Stillman dealership I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Everyone I have worked with has been honest, accommodating, and gone beyond what was necessary. The service has been done with extra care always and I have found the pricing to be comparable, if not less, than other foreign car service companies. I actually look forward to taking the care in for service and it is nice to see many of the same faces year after year. I recommend them enthusiastically and without reservation.

David Parry
Other Employees : David Parry, Ted Harrison

June 18, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Volvolvr

So this was first time purchasing a vehicle without any assistance (no friends or family). Denise (McElhiney) was awesome to work with. I had done a lot of research on what I wanted, and on their inventory but she was super helpful with showing me the different options. It went very smoothly, they gave me what I expected for my trade in volvo and since I had completed all my paperwork on line before going the loan process was very easy. Stillman is awesome dealership and it really makes a difference that they one location and they only sell volvos. I love volvos, and I will absolutely return to Stillman when the time comes.