Stohlman Automotive

8433 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, Virginia 22182

Christopher La Porte, Sales, Stohlman Automotive

Christopher La Porte

Alan Soon, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant - Stohlman Subaru of Tysons Corner, Stohlman Automotive

Alan Soon

Certified Sales Consultant

July 19, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- lesagegp

I want to recognize Heather Thomas for outstanding customer service. I recently brought in a 2012 Subaru Legacy that turned out to have a pretty major problem. The torque converter was replaced. I was slightly past warranty, but the dealership took care of me. The loaner car provided by the dealership made the process painless. I'm back in my car now and everything is great. I told Heather that my dream car is a new WRX. In a few years when I make that purchase, I will plan to come to Stohlman. This experience made me really happy. They are running a great business. Heather's colleague Jasmine was also super friendly and helpful. Everyone there treated me very well.

Heather Thomas

July 18, 2017

"Phenominal Customer Service"

- Jordan S.

Javan is incredible! I have purchased three cars from him, and every time he has provided a seemless, enjoyable experience. He takes the time to get to know you and your needs, and helps you get into the car that fits your lifestyle perfectly. I highly recommend visiting Javan to purchase your next VW. Every step from test driving to running numbers to financing was seamless. He helped me understand all of it, I couldn't be more thankful for him! His sales manager Kenny was great, and Mr. Wally in finance got me in my car with a short turnaround. Thank you Javan!! - Jordan

Javan Jackson
Other Employees : Kenneth Smith

July 17, 2017

"They have won my business from now on!"

- Sc00b

I visited Stohlman Automotive on 7/15/2017 to drop off my 2015 Subaru WRX for its 30,000 mile maintenance. My appointment time was at 8:00am I arrived promptly and was checked right in with a smile. Everyone on staff that interacted with was professional, treated me with respect and made me feel right at home. My service was performed as requested, they vacuumed my car out (not one of those quick vacuum but you could tell they took their time to make sure it was a good job). Victor Iglesias called my cell phone once my car was complete. I returned to pick up my car and finished up my appointment with Victor who took his time to explain to me what all was done as part of the maintenance, that everything went great and there were no issues. This was my second time using this service department and they have won my business from now on!

Victor Iglesias