Stohlman Automotive

Christopher La Porte

Julio Pacheco, Certified Sales Consultant, Stohlman Automotive

Julio Pacheco

Certified Sales Consultant
Alan Soon, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant - Stohlman Subaru of Tysons Corner, Stohlman Automotive

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant - Stohlman Subaru of Tysons Corner
Kelvin Irizarry, Certified Pre-Owned Consultant, Stohlman Automotive

Kelvin Irizarry

Certified Pre-Owned Consultant

May 26, 2017

"Alan Soon"

- Katmarsh

After a slight mishap in my original attempt to purchase a car, Alan took over my account. He provided me with constant updates on the arrival of my new car, double checking it had all the features I wanted, and making the order and delivery process clear. When pick-up day arrived, he was warm and friendly, went over every thing I needed to know, and made the overwhelming process of purchasing a car smooth and easy. Thank you so much, Alan!

May 23, 2017

"Great Experience working with Alan Soon"

- Andrew McKenna

This was my first time buying a car and my Dad told me about his past experiences, which didn't seem to be too enjoyable. Working with Alan Soon was great! We agreed to a deal after only a few emails, and he had me in and out after only an hour and twenty minutes when I came to pick the car up. Everyone was very nice and service oriented. It was an enjoyable experience and I suggest that anyone looking for a Subaru goes to Stohlman before going anywhere else.

May 23, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Michelle Stafford

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Subaru from Stohlman VW/Subaru. I rushed the sale (they didn't even have pictures up with the listing on their website) to try and secure the vehicle. A few things got missed as a result. BUT I am a big believer that it's not perfection that matters, but how mistakes are handled. I left the dealership with no plates (big whoops) but the sales rep replied to my text message right away, on his day off, and drove to my work ASAP to install the temporary plates. I paid cash for the car so I was worried that after I realized there was a small cosmetic crack in the bumper, which I failed to notice, that the dealership would have washed their hands of me - after all, the sale was made. This was not the case at all. The bumper was repaired, along with a reset on the automated trunk opening button, which was probably thrown off by my user error. I was not charged for any of the repairs, and was even given a loaner car while the work was performed. All of these things may have been avoided if I wasn't so rushed about the purchase. And all the issues were rectified within days. All things considered, I am very pleased with the experience, and would not hesitate to recommend Stohlman BECAUSE the staff wasn't afraid to admit that they made mistakes, and skipped straight to the part where solutions were in full swing. Amazing customer service throughout my contact. Well done!

Kelvin Irizarry