Stokes Honda Cars of Beaufort

Layne Cook

Demetrius Capers, Sales Consultant, Stokes Honda Cars of Beaufort

4.4

August 10, 2017

"Honda service understands customer retention"

- Cesar E. Penaherrera

We had called the Stokes Honda Service Department regarding an issue with our Acura RL Navigation and Radio not working after we had the alternator replaced at an independent shop and we were told to bring the car in. I was concerned that this could be an expensive repair as the diagnostics alone could cost $120+. When we arrived the Service department got us right in, they consulted with their mechanics regarding the potential issues causing the problem and determined that it might be something as simple as a blown fuse. Ben, our mechanic got right on it, put a test meter on the unit and within 5 minutes found the blown fuse. we were prepared to pay the full amount for the diagnostic and repair but the Service department charged us $1.50 for the fuse and told us that was it....no other charge. I was a 15 year Honda Corporate Executive at both their Sales/Service Division and Manufacturing Operations and his type of customer handling is what we preached to maintain customer loyalty. I will buy my next Honda from Stokes as they exceeded my expectations.

Eric Singleton
Other Employees : Ben (our mechanic)

June 22, 2017

"Great all around service"

- MsMika

I really appreciate the hard work by your team for going above and beyond to assure I was taken care of. A very special thanks goes to Demitrius Capers and Destiny Simmons for going well beyond and exceeding the highest level of professionalism and courtesy it was greatly appreciated and I will recommend anyone to those two they are absolutely awesome! Thanks again to the whole Stokes team for a job well done as I am loving my 2015 Toyota Camry and I do believe "Camy" loves me also

Kevin Sanders
Layne Cook
Other Employees : Destiny Simmons

May 29, 2017

"They could meet our needs where NO other dealership could"

- EarlyHealey17

Daryl and Jesse covered for Anthony while on vacation. Very hospitable and followed through with a great buy and great service. F&I gentleman thorough in his field. Thanks Steve for your assistance. Great teamwork guys!

Steve Craciola