Stokes Honda North

Hilton Head Honda

BMBALL
5/26/2016

"Unhappy Camper"

The worst experience I've EVER had with any Honda dealership which is shocking because Honda typically has wonderful customer service. I took my vehicle to be serviced, and my intentions were to utilize the service plan that was purchased when I bought my car. When I purchased my vehicle I was advised that ANY Honda dealer would honor my service plan. Apparently, that is not the case with Stokes Honda, which is fine but the service center representative (Joey) was extremely rude with how he handled the situation. I advised him that I have a service plan on my vehicle that should cover the services that I requested that day and that every other dealership I've taken it to verifies by the VIN number. Initially, he stated that he just needed to contact my home dealership and verify the plan so I gave him the number to the dealership, my salespersons full name, and the date I purchased my vehicle. He verifies that I have a service plan with my home dealership then proceeds to tell me, "You have to take your car to Hendrick Honda...". We were also accused of agreeing to the services and their fees before the services were rendered (completely untrue as I have a SERVICE PLAN, therefore, I should not be coming out of pocket for routine oil changes and tire rotations). I grew frustrated with Joey's terrible customer service and ever changing stories and requested to speak with a manager. The manager (didn't catch his name, but thanks!) was very pleasant and did inform me that Stokes apparently has their own service plans that have to be purchased and utilized. I explained my situation.. he completely understood and waived the charges for the misunderstanding. I planned on visiting Stokes later this year to trade my vehicle in, however, I think I'll take Joey's advice and visit Hendrick Honda. Stokes is closer to my home which is why I was trying to give them a chance, but they failed. Hendrick has wonderful customer service and they honor my service plan like every other Honda dealer so it will definitely be worth the drive for me. Beware good people!

Joey

Lexiann1
1/14/2016

"I regret trading my car...."

5 words just go to Hendrick Honda. I have never had a headache like this before.... Still waiting on my call from the sales manager. Just don't trust them. They are nice until you sign the paper works.

I promised not to embarrass them and I unlike them have integrity.

Ed G
12/10/2015

"Great experience"

My wife and I had a very good experience with the staff at Stokes Honda, especially our sales person Frank and manager Lindsay. They were very thorough in describing their product to us and in securing insurance information and all of the documents. We are quite happy and excited about our new Honda Odyssey.

The manager of finances.

Mylene1018
10/23/2015

"Great experience "

Very fast and professional. Salesman treated me with respect and took his time to go over the technology in the car. The easiest time I had buying a car

Alex

elmojay
8/11/2015

"Stay away from these guys"

Each time I have visit their showroom Which was 3 times in the last 8 years I left frustrated and with no car. If you are looking for a great deal on a Honda, Jim Hendricks on Savannah highway will get you a better deal without the pressure.

Forgot and don't care.

gailann
7/27/2015

"Nice Experience!"

We had a great experience with Garfield while shopping for our new Honda CRV. He was so helpful and patient the entire time from just looking to buying my favorite Honda yet!!! This is the second Honda we have bought from this dealership and I would recommend them to anyone!

Garfield

Tmrollin
7/03/2015

"Great service and helpful/knowledgeable staff! "

I recently bought a new HR-V from Stokes Honda and I couldn't be more pleased with my car or the service I received while purchasing my new car. Being a first time car buyer and having to do this alone, the thoughts of how this process may go terrified me. I was greeted by Garfield, who was amazing! He was informative, witty, and really cared about what I wanted in a car. Garfield took the time to explain every gadget on the car as well as answering any question I may have had. I never felt like I was being rushed or being a nuances to him. Through out every stage of the purchase I was kept informed as to what was happening. The entire staff was very friendly and I had a great experience. All in all I was very pleased and would recommend anyone to go there for their car needs.

Garfield and Finance manager

Nickisa0
5/13/2015

"Kathleen was the greatest help ever!"

Recently my wife and I were shopping for a 2015 Honda Fit. After speaking with the sales manager for multiple hours we were unable to get our monthly payments under $400/month. We informed Hendrick Honda that we planned to use Heritage trust (our local bank) as the loan. Hendrick then informed us that they are able to go through them and get us the same rate. We were told that our best possible rate was 19.99% ONLY if we're could come up with a sizable down payment. We left for lunch and decided to actually visit our bank to see if that was correct. After being approved for a loan at 7.6% and no down payment it came clear that Hendrick Honda clearly lied about our rates. They also informed us that the bank actually does not require any down payment at all. After leaving the bank we traveled to Stokes Honda North and were helped by Kathleen who was extremely friendly and provided a lifetimes worth of intelligence. We should have come here to begin with! Stokes Honda was actually able to beat my banks rate and got us the vehicle we wanted within a couple hours.

Kathleen

bonnieoblinger
4/23/2015

"Great Service and Quick!"

I bought a 2015 Honda odyssey and Dealt mainly with Layne. Got me a great deal and was able to write me a quote via email . Made sure it was an OTD price. When I got there I was hoping they wouldn't add on anything like most dealers will, and he didn't! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and super helpful. Bought my used suburban from them and went back a 2nd time and got a brand new 2015 Odyssey! I would highly recommend them!

Layne Cook and Ed Sullivan

sjgj
2/21/2015

"ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My husband and I went the Stokes Honda to lease a used car. After test driving a 2013 Impala, we were told that the car was $13,000 not including tags, taxes and a admin fee. To make a long story short, we were back and forth to Stokes for three days straight trying to get a bank to approve us. After they told us that they could not approve the monthly payment range we wanted they let us test drive another car, which meant that we had to again wait for three banks to approve us (we were there for 5 hours waiting). When we finally got a call back from a bank that approve us we sat in the Finance Manager's office listening to random stories and excuses on why they wanted almost $400 a month in payments. The salesman that we dealt with got upset many times with us because we wouldn't make the deal. UNCOMFORTABLE AND PUSHY!!!! This was a total waste of 3 days at Stokes Honda...AND I STILL DONT HAVE A CAR!!!!!

Salesman and 2 Finance managers