Stokes Honda North

Hilton Head Honda

Rajhaun72
9/25/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Lindsay Brown is an amazing associate! He knows how to adapt to the appeal of his customers. Satisfaction gauranteed! I will definitely recommend this place of business.

Lindsay Brown

Ferguso82
9/23/2016

"Best ever!!!"

Alvin Stevens is the best Sales rep I have ever met!!! He helped me with anything and everything. All accessories and I enjoyed the test ride. Personality on "fleek" as the young ones say!!! If you go to this dealership please ask for that young man. Extra bonus, he's a military man. Always have to show support to our soldiers.

Alvin Stevens

johnacochran
9/21/2016

"James Goodman is the Best Sales Rep We have ever Had!"

The excellent service James Goodman performed for my husband and I is the reason we baught our 2016 CR-V at Stokes. James patiently explained every detail of the CR-V to us.We went on the test drive and loved the car. James discussed the tinted windows and wheel locks. Then the managent worked with us on a price and a payment plan that was good. Stokes is a trusted dealership to do business with!

James Goodman

Stacey2
9/12/2016

"Ed: Unprofessional Sales Manager"

Took my 64 year old mother car shopping. My father died recently so my mother has never handled any of her affairs so she was extremely nervous. Ed was trying to force her to sign papers on a used car that was not even on their lot. He became angry and frustrated when I attempted to explain to him that my mother needed to shop around before making a final decision.

Ed

JapCarsAreBest
8/16/2016

"Their Salesman, Anassia Lytch, Doesn't Know How to Sale!"

Every salesman knows he/she has to chase after the client, but Anassia Lytch dismisses them when she doesn't like the offer that was brought onto the table. After I stated my offer for a used vehicle and Anassia responded with an alternative payment option, I replied that I will go elsewhere, which is a typical response from any client, and normally salesmen have to find ways to keep clients interested. Rudely, she said "Sounds great!" Wow, Anassia will have trouble fulfilling her quote by the end of the month. To that, good luck trying to stay there, Anassia!

Anassia Lytch

BMBALL
5/26/2016

"Unhappy Camper"

The worst experience I've EVER had with any Honda dealership which is shocking because Honda typically has wonderful customer service. I took my vehicle to be serviced, and my intentions were to utilize the service plan that was purchased when I bought my car. When I purchased my vehicle I was advised that ANY Honda dealer would honor my service plan. Apparently, that is not the case with Stokes Honda, which is fine but the service center representative (Joey) was extremely rude with how he handled the situation. I advised him that I have a service plan on my vehicle that should cover the services that I requested that day and that every other dealership I've taken it to verifies by the VIN number. Initially, he stated that he just needed to contact my home dealership and verify the plan so I gave him the number to the dealership, my salespersons full name, and the date I purchased my vehicle. He verifies that I have a service plan with my home dealership then proceeds to tell me, "You have to take your car to Hendrick Honda...". We were also accused of agreeing to the services and their fees before the services were rendered (completely untrue as I have a SERVICE PLAN, therefore, I should not be coming out of pocket for routine oil changes and tire rotations). I grew frustrated with Joey's terrible customer service and ever changing stories and requested to speak with a manager. The manager (didn't catch his name, but thanks!) was very pleasant and did inform me that Stokes apparently has their own service plans that have to be purchased and utilized. I explained my situation.. he completely understood and waived the charges for the misunderstanding. I planned on visiting Stokes later this year to trade my vehicle in, however, I think I'll take Joey's advice and visit Hendrick Honda. Stokes is closer to my home which is why I was trying to give them a chance, but they failed. Hendrick has wonderful customer service and they honor my service plan like every other Honda dealer so it will definitely be worth the drive for me. Beware good people!

Joey

Lexiann1
1/14/2016

"I regret trading my car...."

5 words just go to Hendrick Honda. I have never had a headache like this before.... Still waiting on my call from the sales manager. Just don't trust them. They are nice until you sign the paper works.

I promised not to embarrass them and I unlike them have integrity.

Ed G
12/10/2015

"Great experience"

My wife and I had a very good experience with the staff at Stokes Honda, especially our sales person Frank and manager Lindsay. They were very thorough in describing their product to us and in securing insurance information and all of the documents. We are quite happy and excited about our new Honda Odyssey.

The manager of finances.

Mylene1018
10/23/2015

"Great experience "

Very fast and professional. Salesman treated me with respect and took his time to go over the technology in the car. The easiest time I had buying a car

Alex

elmojay
8/11/2015

"Stay away from these guys"

Each time I have visit their showroom Which was 3 times in the last 8 years I left frustrated and with no car. If you are looking for a great deal on a Honda, Jim Hendricks on Savannah highway will get you a better deal without the pressure.

Forgot and don't care.