Subaru South Boulevard

New & Used Sales

December 28, 2016

"Felt Like Family"

- npretty

First, the review from the guy about the Jeep is absurd. There are two sides to every story and this guy sounds over the top. I contacted Subaru S Blvd around 9AM for a Toyota Camry and told them I would be in around 11AM to come look at it. I got a call from Patrick at 10:15AM stating someone was taking it for a test drive and he couldn't promise the vehicle would be available. I appreciated his transparency and showed up at the dealership around 11AM anyway. I came in looking for a Camry, but was sold on a Subaru Outback. Patrick understood my needs and my budget. The Outback was a 1 owner car with no reported damage and 104,500 miles. Patrick allowed me to take the car to my mechanic to have it looked over before moving forward. My mechanic identified 3 items that needed attention: 1. Front CV Boot/Axle 2. Front Brake Calipers 3. Tires - the Outback had ice tires on it and would need to be replaced. Not only did Patrick agree to all of the repairs, he lowered the price of the car while promising to fix the car. The entire Subaru staff was courteous, caring and not aggressive at all. I scheduled my new Outback for service and was told over the phone it may take a day or two to get it back. I thought this was reasonable considering the work that needed to get done to it and I was promised a loaner. I spoke with John in service when I dropped the car off and the repairs were completed that same day. I have been beyond impressed with all of my interactions with this dealership and it is the best experience I have had with a sales/service department.

Patrick Leinthall
Lawrence Snipes
John Falk

October 29, 2016

"worst service"

- Subaru

don't waste your time here and especially with this guy.. he is rude. he made me wait for two hours to come and ask where exactly the issue is

Kevin Dick

January 06, 2016

"Holiday Samaritans"

- Must love cars

While on holidays,I was visiting family in Charlotte where I had a minor issue with my car.It's tough enough to locate a good car dealer in your home town,never mind when you're away.It was Christmas Eve,or eve of when I showed up at Subaru South Blvd.The service department was busy,yet John,Ed,David? and a technician tried to help me fix my car. I felt TOTALLY comfortable allowing this dealership make the repair,but the part[s] needed was not available. There's something to be said in how you treat someone BEFORE they spend money with you.

John Falk