Subaru of Clear Lake

Andy Hollister

September 23, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- tedpate

James Rutledge reached out to us when our 2015 Outback was flooded and helped us get a 2018 Outback, the fourth we have purchased from James. We appreciate his and his wife Crystal 's help and kindness. Ted and Gabrielle Pate

Courtney Morelle
Other Employees : James and Crystal Rutledge

September 22, 2017

"Nice place to purchase car."

- ChrisV

My previous subaru flooded in hurricane harvey and I needed a car asap. Michael Redmond helped get me into a new vehicle. I recommend clear lake subaru. This is the third vehicle I purchased here.

Michael Redmond

September 21, 2017

"Overall good experience!"

- 2nd Subaru

I had a good experience with salesman, Tin Tran. He was eager to make a deal and in doing so he beat both his local competitors. He has been a man of his word and a stand up guy. We had agreed on a purchase price on a vehicle when I realized the vehicle we had been negotiating was the wrong trim. Tin honored the negotiated price on a higher trim level.

Courtney Morelle