Subaru of Clear Lake

Jacob Moniz

February 23, 2017

"Great salesman!"

- Alex Tigrett

Landon was exceptionally helpful and patient during the time of my purchase! I'm very happy with my new subaru impreza hatchback. Definitely recommending to friends and family

February 23, 2017

"Great service!"

- eyedocdan

I had an appointment to address a recall on my Subaru Outback as well as for an oil change and to check the battery as I thought it was getting time to be changed out. Well, the battery almost gave out a few days before the appointment. I spoke with David Rudie and told him about my situation. He told me to bring the car that day and they would take of it without an appointment. Not only did they replace the battery they also went ahead and serviced the vehicle so I did not have to bring it back in on the originally schedule appointment day. David was very friendly and professional. One of the best experiences I have had at ANY dealership.

February 22, 2017

"Andy's the guy you need to see"

- Cjbonillas

I've bought my second car here, both from Andy. I looked for him specifically because of the way he treated me the first time around. Him and the rest of the team will do what they need to do to get you what you want and need. Thanks Andy and the team!

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $29566