Subaru of Keene

11 Production Ave,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Subaru of Keene Info
About Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene is DealerRater's 2012 NH Subaru Dealer of the Year. Expect a relaxed, family-centered atmosphere when you visit Subaru of Keene. Our award-winning Sales Team is the most knowledgeable, personable, and enjoyable in the industry. We are a pet-friendly dealership (except for snakes) that LISTENS to your needs and HELPS you find the car you want. We treat our customers with respect and appreciation in an honest and straightforward manner. Subaru of Keene was recently honored as one of the top Subaru Dealerships in the country by a 3rd party business rating service. Please visit our new eco-friendly facility and see what service really means! Subaru of Keene - Home of Hassle-Free Car Shopping. We make it easy.

About Subaru of Keene Learn More

• AAA Auto Buying Program
  • AAA Approved Auto Repair
Trina
2/26/2015

"Always Pleased with Subaru of Keene"

This is my third Subaru I have purchased from this dealership. I've have always been pleased with all sales/management services at Keene Subaru.

Dan in Finance

dirt road
2/23/2015

"happy driver"

The MSRP was lowered, the trade in value was fair, I was happy and the 2015 Forester is awesome.. I'm one happy customer for the second time.

bbousquety
2/13/2015

"Excellent!"

I had a great experience at Subaru of Keene. Went in to buy my first brand new car and walked out feeling famous! They worked with me to get the monthly payment into a doable range for me and never made me feel like I was wasting their time. They were all so friendly when I went back to pick up my car. Every single person there congratulated me, even if I had never talked to them before. Dick Smith was wonderful! Understanding, patient, friendly, and great with follow up! He has called me twice already to ensure that I am loving my car (which I am).

Caleb
2/09/2015

"Very Surprised, A Happy Kinda Surprised"

I have to say up until now, I have absolutely detested car shopping... I despised the haggling, the pressure, the "please wait here while I go talk to the sales manager, to see if we can work this" game. All of it. I experienced none of that at Subaru of Keene. They were cordial, friendly and honest. They took into account my budget and even listened to my questions and concerns. They gave me a great walk through my Subaru CrossTrek and I would recommend them to anyone. I love this car !! Thanks Guys !

bblanchard
2/05/2015

"Happy customer buys 5th Subaru"

I love the performance and quality. Its my 5th Subaru. This dealership has honesty, trustworthiness and friendliness. I'd recommend Subaru of Keene to all my friends and family looking for a Subaru and a great experience. Kathy Kelly was my sales person and she made me feel like I was a queen for the day. Very attentive and caring. Thank you I love my new car.

dynamosci
2/04/2015

"Easy, Low-Pressure, Friendly Dealership"

We spent nearly 4 months visiting 10 different dealerships and test driving 20 SUVs of various brands and levels. We came back to Subaru for the obvious reasons (quality, safety, minimal depreciation), but we ended up working with Keene Subaru because of Kathy Kelley. She was patient and helpful without the usual hard push that we got from many other dealers (understandable, yes, but not our style). She followed up with us and answered our bevy of questions, but was never pushy or pressuring. Kathy exuded trustworthiness and genuine care in making sure that we got the right vehicle for our needs. Everyone else we encountered at the dealership was equally friendly and welcoming. We highly recommend Kathy and Keene Subaru!!

snide1203
1/30/2015

"Great Experience"

One of the best car buying experiences I've had. They were very friendly and willing to work with my needs. They kept me updated every step of the way throughout the entire process. I knew what car i wanted when I arrived and that's the car I went home with. There was no surprises like with some other dealers. I was satisfied and would recommend them to anyone.

Karen Martini
1/29/2015

"Recommending Subaru of Keene to all our friends"

Our goal was to trade-in our truck for a new Subaru Outback in a short time frame and Kathy Kelley and Subaru of Keene made that happen. We spoke with several Subaru dealerships in the New England area, and Kathy made all the difference. She provided an efficient, hassle free experience with just fantastic customer service. From the first phone conversation, to our trade-in, financing and picking up our new car, every process was clearly explained and provided in a friendly, helpful manner. We are recommending Kathy Kelly and Subaru of Keene to all our friends

gwarlingo
1/08/2015

"A No-Hassle Car Purchase"

Subaru of Keene was recommended by friends for low-pressure car sales. Kathy was very helpful throughout the shopping and purchase process and never tried sleazy sales tactics, which I appreciated. The dealership is incredibly welcoming, friendly, and even has free wifi, snacks, and coffee when you are waiting for service etc. I would definitely buy a car from them again!

elusive
12/19/2014

"Needing A New Car"

I have worked with Kathy in the past, and with her there is no "BS" while looking for a car. I once again was happy that she was able to assist me in my endeavors in obtaining the right car for me. Her patience's and follow through is and has been appreciative because I feel that it is one of the many things that are missing in customer service values in this day and age.

Reviews of Kathy Kelley