Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene

Call
Subaru of Keene Info
About Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene is DealerRater's 2012 NH Subaru Dealer of the Year. Expect a relaxed, family-centered atmosphere when you visit Subaru of Keene. Our award-winning Sales Team is the most knowledgeable, personable, and enjoyable in the industry. We are a pet-friendly dealership (except for snakes) that LISTENS to your needs and HELPS you find the car you want. We treat our customers with respect and appreciation in an honest and straightforward manner. Subaru of Keene was recently honored as one of the top Subaru Dealerships in the country by a 3rd party business rating service. Please visit our new eco-friendly facility and see what service really means! Subaru of Keene - Home of Hassle-Free Car Shopping. We make it easy.

About Subaru of Keene Learn More

• AAA Auto Buying Program
  • AAA Approved Auto Repair
elusive
12/19/2014

"Needing A New Car"

I have worked with Kathy in the past, and with her there is no "BS" while looking for a car. I once again was happy that she was able to assist me in my endeavors in obtaining the right car for me. Her patience's and follow through is and has been appreciative because I feel that it is one of the many things that are missing in customer service values in this day and age.

miketroisi4
11/22/2014

"Great Experience!"

On a recent visit I was greeted by Kathy Kelley and immediately felt at ease. She listened to my needs and I felt no pressure or pushy sales tactics. She explained the nuances of the Crosstrek on our test ride and I felt like I was talking to an old friend. At the end of the day I left with a great vehicle and her follow up was amazing. I would certainly recommend working with Subaru of Keene and their staff!

anne.branzellspiegler
11/07/2014

"Bought my first new car!"

I walked into Subaru of Keene several times this fall, looking around and looking forward to buying a new or used car. I was pleased that I was able to look around peacefully at the cars and pamphlets available in the showroom. On the day that I went there with intent to buy, there was a sales person ready and able to sit with me and tell me what was on the lot. Kathy answered questions about cargo, mileage, new transmissions and used cars. After just a couple test drives and changes of mind, I found the car of my dreams. I love it! Options and warranties were offered in a very clear way, and I feel that the options and plans I walked away with will protect my purchase and my family. And! IF you do need to wait for a little bit, there is a toaster for the bagels, the coffee is good,and the cream is real!. Thank you, Subaru of Keene! Thank you, Kathy.

pamelak63
10/16/2014

"Third Times a Charm"

On the most recent visit, we were looking to trade in my Subaru Outback for a newer model while our daughter (new grad school grad) was in desperate need of a car ASAP as hers had "given up the ghost" coming home from her clinical internship and she needed wheels to get her to work the next day. Our family has purchased two previous Subarus from Keene (Fenton) Subaru and knew that was the place to go. I called Ken Goff in advance to let him know what we needed and our timeline. Ken sold us our last Subaru and because of his excellent service then, I wanted to work with him again. Due to a promotion, Ken was no longer on the floor but he knew immediately who to hook us up with to meet our needs: Kathy Kelley. Kathy was a perfect fit and made our experience one to be recommended to others. When we arrived, the team had already pulled a used Forester, that met our daughter's requirements, up front. She took it for a test drive with her fiance and by the end of the night, were signing the papers. This was our daughter and her fiance's first car buying experience and both commented that it was much easier and less stressful than they had imagined! Within days, we successfully traded in our current vehicle for a 2014 Subaru Forester and once again, couldn't be happier with the experience. No nonsense, just a desire to meet (or better yet, exceed) our needs and desires. We are now the proud owner of our 3rd Subaru from the Fenton Keene Subaru family and we would highly recommend them to others. Thank you Ken, Kathy and Dan for taking such great care of our family.

Melissa H
10/11/2014

"Great customer service!"

Customer service was amazing. No one was "pushy" and I felt no pressure. It's stressful enough buying a car, but not from here! From test drive to financing to driving off the lot, I never once was made to feel uncomfortable. I went in with the intention of buying a used vehicle, but with their assistance, was able to afford a new one! The only issue was confusion over different state laws, as I bought this car in New Hampshire, but live in Massachusetts. However, the team at Subaru was able to work with me to rectify this faster than the speed of light, and it did not cause me any problems! Would recommend to anyone in the New England area.

Dan ( THE MAN! )

Jaymee Jones
10/08/2014

"Excellent Experience! "

I wasn't planning to buy a car when I went to Subaru of Keene until Scott came out and asked what exactly we were looking for, we said we were interested in looking at Subaru Legacys but wasn't sure if we were ready for the payments. Scott was reasonable and let us test drive and we told him our budget, Scott was not pushy, but ran some numbers anyways, he got exactly our budget for a 2014!!! We were OVERLY satisfied, then Dan, the business manager worked his magic after we almost got denied and we drove away with our new 2014 Legacy that day! Scott was friendly, helpful and just overall a great sales man! I would recommend him to anybody as well as Subaru of Keene!

MadIzz
10/04/2014

"Perfect fit"

I am so pleased with my buying experience from Brett! He was extremely knowledgable and was very helpful in helping me choose the right fit for my driving needs. I would recommend him for anyone looking to step foot in a new car!!

StephB17
9/26/2014

"Great Experience! "

I purchased my first Subaru Crosstrek, it was a pleasant experience buying a new car. Brett was knowledgable, straightforward and great with customer service. It was an easy transition buying out of state. He was able to answer all my questions and I appreciated the communication. Also followed up to make sure I was happy. I highly recommend this dealership and it's service to anyone!

BuyingCarsIsHard
9/22/2014

"No complaints here!"

A very professional dealership: we dealt with Jake, Ken, and Den. The bargaining was fair, we never felt pushed. We had surveyed a total of 3 different dealerships and we decided to go with Subaru of Keene, even if it was the one further away from where we live.

Caroline Haley, Dan

mrlawlor
9/14/2014

"Had a great experience at Subaru of Keene, NH"

I just recently had a great experience in buying a new car at Subaru of Keene. Dan Kuraner, the business manager, was most friendly and helpful in securing the financing I needed for just the car I wanted to buy. Kathy Kelley, the sales person who assisted me, was extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive, and informative. Kathy and Dan smoothed the path for my purchase, making it seem effortless. I have bought several cars from this dealership over the years, and the experience was better than ever. Thank you!

Dan Kuraner