Subaru of Keene

Steve Lewis Subaru

EGP
4/23/2015

"Sales in Keene"

Kathy Kelley was wonderful to work with - honest, personable and responsive. She is excellent and I highly recommend working with her specifically at Subaru of Keene.

Kathy Kelley

subywrxguy
4/21/2015

"Misleading Dealer Add-ons"

I spoke with another dealership who would have offered me between $1000 and $2000 more for my exact trade-in to Subaru of Keene. This was when I was canceling a bumper to bumper contract with them on my previous vehicle: I had driven it for about 3000 miles, and received ~$1700 back from the original $1900 purchase price. I was mislead to believe that I would have the same contract on the vehicle I was purchasing from Keene. Before I received this vehicle, I asked to opt out of the $1900 add-on from my purchase order and take the car as is. I was told that if I cancel the add on I would reduce the price by $260.00. I felt very deceived throughout the whole process. I would not recommend this dealership.

Kelly Barber

brenda502
4/12/2015

"Great car buying"

From the very start Dick Smith did not pressure us into buying. He let us look, was there to answer questions and did not push to make a sale when we told him we would be back another day to test drive the outback. He was true to his word and sent us a brochure on the outback when his supply came in. When we had decided to go back to test drive we called Dick and he was there with a car waiting for us to drive. We were sold and bought the Subaru outback. We had the same experience with Dan the financial manger with obtaining our loan with a payment we could live with. Overall we would recommend the Subaru of Keene dealership hands down.

Dan financial manager, Richard Smith, Ken Goff

Happy Subaru Owners
4/10/2015

"Best car buying experience in a long time!"

We recently picked up our new Subaru Outback and couldn't be more pleased. Purchasing this vehicle was the best car buying experience we've had in a long time. We first contacted the dealership via e-mail- told them exactly what we were looking for- got a reply right away, Made arrangements to visit the showroom and within minutes were greeted by the friendly staff who worked as a team to get our trade-in appraised, locate a car that matched our requirements and then put their best deal on the table- all within 45 minutes! No games, no back and forth to the "back office" a dozen times. Our new Outback was ready before we expected- and upon delivery, our Sales Rep Scott showed us all the new features and how to use them. We are very pleased with the entire experience!

Kelly Barber, Scott Peabody

greatgrammie
4/09/2015

"Great service"

We looked at many cars before deciding the outback was the best choice. Great friendly service from all, especially Scott Wheeler. I absolutely love my outback.

Scott Wheeler

old man in NH
4/08/2015

"New car purchase"

Everyone was knowledgable and eager to be helpful. All questions were promptly answered and they offered tips to help make choices that the average consumer might have trouble with. I have bought many cars in the last 50 years and this is as good a service as I have seen anywhere.

Kelly Barber, Service Department, Ian Probst

jam8
4/05/2015

"Great Subaru Dealership in NH"

This is my second time buying a Forester from Subaru of Keene. Kathy, my salesperson, was very patient and was willing to answer any questions that I had. The dealership overall is great for going in for services. I don't think I will ever have any complaints about this place!

Justin, Kelly Barber, Kathy Kelley

KKrane
4/03/2015

"A brand new Outlook in less time than expected!"

Our family went in to look at a Subaru on a Saturday afternoon, 4/28 and had the pleasure to meet Dick Smith and explain our situation. Our beloved family 2008 Volvo with 225k miles had been promised to our daughter the day it was bought and now the time had come where she had gotten her license which is a great milestone resulting in us needing to get a new family vehicle. We took a test drive in the Outback available and quickly decided it was the right replacement vehicle and at that time we also learned that the 2015 Outback was a highly sought after car and the option package we were looking for meant we would have to wait until one came in (an estimated 8 weeks) this news resulted in a teenager being disappointed and 2 parents anticipating 2 months of constant questioning 'when will you get the Subaru?' The following week we reconnected with Dick who brought Ken into our discussions about how we could try and get a vehicle quicker than some other dealers so we could stay in the Fenton Family and buy the car locally. Keene Subaru went above and beyond to hunt down the exact car we were looking for. Ken and Dick looked at trading other models with their sister dealership in. MA; in the end there was tremendous success, Keene Subaru had our Outback available for delivery by 3/31, complete with our exact option package in the exact color asked for! When we went to pick up the Outback Dick spent time to give an entire walk through of all the cars specific features. He even helped us pair our iPhones to use the Bluetooth feature. I am delighted with the Outback, the quality and. Workmanship put into this vehicle changed my outlook and I am happy to say I am proud to have bought an American made car again! There is no doubt we will buy our next Subaru at Keene Subaru;in the meantime we plan to have all of our service done locally. In Keene. I want to extend our sincere appreciation for making us new Subaru Family members! This was an unbelievable experience and the entire Keene Subaru Family went above and beyond in getting us this cat quickly and at a cost that spoke more to customer satisfaction than dealer profit. Thank you all and I will be sure to recommend Keene Subaru to my friends and family! The Krane Family

Ken Goff, Richard Smith

c58crtde
4/03/2015

"Awesome"

This was my first time buying a brand new car. Scott made it easy. Gave me a great deal on both the car I was trading in and my new car. Awesome!

Scott Wheeler

TheDogLady
4/01/2015

"Highly recommended"

This is my second time buying a new Forester from Subaru of Keene. Having decided to pass my 2009 Forester on to my daughter, I went out and bought myself a new 2015. Scott, my salesperson, was friendly but not pushy or overbearing and knew about all the packages and options available and appropriate for me. The financing was quick and easy. I already know that the service department (Justin) is honest, reliable and efficient. The entire dealership has integrity, from sales to financing to service. It made my choice of dealerships very easy.

Justin, Penny, Mike Perry, Kelly Barber, Scott Peabody