Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene
Call
Subaru of Keene Info
About Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene is DealerRater's 2012 NH Subaru Dealer of the Year. Expect a relaxed, family-centered atmosphere when you visit Subaru of Keene. Our award-winning Sales Team is the most knowledgeable, personable, and enjoyable in the industry. We are a pet-friendly dealership (except for snakes) that LISTENS to your needs and HELPS you find the car you want. We treat our customers with respect and appreciation in an honest and straightforward manner. Subaru of Keene was recently honored as one of the top Subaru Dealerships in the country by a 3rd party business rating service. Please visit our new eco-friendly facility and see what service really means! Subaru of Keene - Home of Hassle-Free Car Shopping. We make it easy.

About Subaru of Keene Learn More

• AAA Auto Buying Program
  • AAA Approved Auto Repair

"Had a great experience at Subaru of Keene, NH"

I just recently had a great experience in buying a new car at Subaru of Keene. Dan Kuraner, the business manager, was most friendly and helpful in securing the financing I needed for just the car I wanted to buy. Kathy Kelley, the sales person who assisted me, was extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive, and informative. Kathy and Dan smoothed the path for my purchase, making it seem effortless. I have bought several cars from this dealership over the years, and the experience was better than ever. Thank you!

Dan Kuraner

"Our experience at the Subaru dealershipof Keene"

We had just started shopping for an affordable new sedan and our first stop was at the Subaru dealership in Keene. Despite not being certain which model we were interested in, we found that they had the inventory we were looking for and they pointed us in the right direction. It was easy and straightforward to deal with the sales team. We were happy with the package and the price on our new Legacy,and Jake made the overall buying experience pleasant. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle including its mechanics and options. We would highly recommend both Subaru of Keene and Jake Kinsherf to others.

"Subaru of Keene"

Subaru of Keene is a beautiful state-of-the-art dealership. Very modern with a large selection of cars. As a matter of fact, we drove all the way from Princeton, NJ, to get the car we wanted. We were, very efficiently, taken through the sales procedure/documents by Ken, followed by an explanation of the functionalities of the car by Kathy. It has been a great experience. Both have been very helpful and we would definitively highly recommend this dealership.

"My first Subaru"

I could not be more pleased with Keene Subaru. My saleswoman Kathy Kelley listened to my needs and helped to build me the perfect car. In no way did I feel pressured to purchase the vehicle or add ons. I was also not rushed into making any decisions. Kathy listened any explained all my questions with ease and co evidence. I was I introduced to all members of the staff from finance to service. I could not of made a better choice in choosing a dealership I expect to help with maintenance over the next several years. I love my Crosstrex and it really does put the fun back into driving. Of course having a dealership that treats you like family is an unexpected bonus. Thank you so much Subaru of Keene. Cindy Marshall

Ken and Dan in finance

"Smooth Transaction"

Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. They addressed all of our requests and were very professional. Buying a new car at Suburu of Keene was one of the best experiences with a dealership that we've had.

Dan (Business Manager)

" areil20 "Did everything I asked""

The time had really come for me to trade in my 05 Subaru outback, and this time I was looking for something new. I chose the Keene dealership because I knew that I would get good reliable service. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly and made buying a new car fast and easy.

"That was a surprise~~"

I did not expect to go home with my new 2014 outback 6 speed when i walked in the dealership, I had been contacted via email after searching for the car I wanted. Kathy greeted me outside, with her bright smile, and we were off for a test drive. I knew i wanted the car, the staff were all nice, it is a pleasant friendly atmosphere. I went home with the outback, after wheeling and dealing, feeling like it was a fair deal. Thank You Subaru of Keene

"Friendly Service"

Everyone we worked with was very pleasant and easy to deal with. They were friendly, knowledgeable and made the process smooth and would recommend them to anyone else!

Jake

"Time to Consider"

Love that this dealership gave me time to think through this big purchase of a new vehicle. I was given facts and then had could choose what I wanted without pressure. I've purchased a number of cars but this was the easiest process of all places I've gone. I also appreciated that I went into the dealership pretty sure I wanted one car and came out with really the right choice once I had all the information. I liked that I was encouraged to ask any and all questions. Great experience! Would recommend the dealership to anyone. My first Subaru and am really enjoying it. Extra plus....treated with respect.....even today women don't always find that treatment when car shopping. Thanks Tevin Aubry for your patience and all the info!

Tevin Aubry, Dan K

"Courteous and reliable service"

I was in the market for a used vehicle and decided to look for a Subaru Forrester because they are rated highly by consumer reports and I know several people that have one and they are very satisfied. After researching local Subaru dealerships online I decided to give Subaru of Keene a try because they had quite a large selection of used Forresters. I am glad I chose them because it was a very pleasant experience overall. I primarily dealt with two employees, Victoria Hamman and Dan Kuraner. Victoria was amazing. She was very courteous and professional as well as very knowledgeable throughout the process. She is a very nice young lady and I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. I have three grown daughters of my own and I am sure Victoria's parents are proud of her..Dan Kuraner did my credit application and he was equally amazing. Some people can make a computer sit up and beg. Dan is one of these people. I don't believe I have ever met someone that knows his job better. Dan wasn't interested in just selling me any vehicle. He took the time and effort to find a vehicle that was the right fit for me financially. Both Victoria and Dan are true assets to Subaru of Keene. I am very satisfied and can say that these two employees turned what was for me a stressful experience in the past into a very pleasant one this time. Sincerely, Scott W. Kendall

Victoria Hamman, Dan Kuraner