Subaru of Keene

11 Production Ave,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Subaru of Keene Info
About Subaru of Keene

Subaru of Keene is DealerRater's 2012 NH Subaru Dealer of the Year. Expect a relaxed, family-centered atmosphere when you visit Subaru of Keene. Our award-winning Sales Team is the most knowledgeable, personable, and enjoyable in the industry. We are a pet-friendly dealership (except for snakes) that LISTENS to your needs and HELPS you find the car you want. We treat our customers with respect and appreciation in an honest and straightforward manner. Subaru of Keene was recently honored as one of the top Subaru Dealerships in the country by a 3rd party business rating service. Please visit our new eco-friendly facility and see what service really means! Subaru of Keene - Home of Hassle-Free Car Shopping. We make it easy.

About Subaru of Keene Learn More

• AAA Auto Buying Program
  • AAA Approved Auto Repair
EGP
4/23/2015

"Sales in Keene"

Kathy Kelley was wonderful to work with - honest, personable and responsive. She is excellent and I highly recommend working with her specifically at Subaru of Keene.

brenda502
4/12/2015

"Great car buying"

From the very start Dick Smith did not pressure us into buying. He let us look, was there to answer questions and did not push to make a sale when we told him we would be back another day to test drive the outback. He was true to his word and sent us a brochure on the outback when his supply came in. When we had decided to go back to test drive we called Dick and he was there with a car waiting for us to drive. We were sold and bought the Subaru outback. We had the same experience with Dan the financial manger with obtaining our loan with a payment we could live with. Overall we would recommend the Subaru of Keene dealership hands down.

Dan financial manager

Happy Subaru Owners
4/10/2015

"Best car buying experience in a long time!"

We recently picked up our new Subaru Outback and couldn't be more pleased. Purchasing this vehicle was the best car buying experience we've had in a long time. We first contacted the dealership via e-mail- told them exactly what we were looking for- got a reply right away, Made arrangements to visit the showroom and within minutes were greeted by the friendly staff who worked as a team to get our trade-in appraised, locate a car that matched our requirements and then put their best deal on the table- all within 45 minutes! No games, no back and forth to the "back office" a dozen times. Our new Outback was ready before we expected- and upon delivery, our Sales Rep Scott showed us all the new features and how to use them. We are very pleased with the entire experience!

greatgrammie
4/09/2015

"Great service"

We looked at many cars before deciding the outback was the best choice. Great friendly service from all, especially Scott Wheeler. I absolutely love my outback.

old man in NH
4/08/2015

"New car purchase"

Everyone was knowledgable and eager to be helpful. All questions were promptly answered and they offered tips to help make choices that the average consumer might have trouble with. I have bought many cars in the last 50 years and this is as good a service as I have seen anywhere.

jam8
4/05/2015

"Great Subaru Dealership in NH"

This is my second time buying a Forester from Subaru of Keene. Kathy, my salesperson, was very patient and was willing to answer any questions that I had. The dealership overall is great for going in for services. I don't think I will ever have any complaints about this place!

Justin

KKrane
4/03/2015

"A brand new Outlook in less time than expected!"

Our family went in to look at a Subaru on a Saturday afternoon, 4/28 and had the pleasure to meet Dick Smith and explain our situation. Our beloved family 2008 Volvo with 225k miles had been promised to our daughter the day it was bought and now the time had come where she had gotten her license which is a great milestone resulting in us needing to get a new family vehicle. We took a test drive in the Outback available and quickly decided it was the right replacement vehicle and at that time we also learned that the 2015 Outback was a highly sought after car and the option package we were looking for meant we would have to wait until one came in (an estimated 8 weeks) this news resulted in a teenager being disappointed and 2 parents anticipating 2 months of constant questioning 'when will you get the Subaru?' The following week we reconnected with Dick who brought Ken into our discussions about how we could try and get a vehicle quicker than some other dealers so we could stay in the Fenton Family and buy the car locally. Keene Subaru went above and beyond to hunt down the exact car we were looking for. Ken and Dick looked at trading other models with their sister dealership in. MA; in the end there was tremendous success, Keene Subaru had our Outback available for delivery by 3/31, complete with our exact option package in the exact color asked for! When we went to pick up the Outback Dick spent time to give an entire walk through of all the cars specific features. He even helped us pair our iPhones to use the Bluetooth feature. I am delighted with the Outback, the quality and. Workmanship put into this vehicle changed my outlook and I am happy to say I am proud to have bought an American made car again! There is no doubt we will buy our next Subaru at Keene Subaru;in the meantime we plan to have all of our service done locally. In Keene. I want to extend our sincere appreciation for making us new Subaru Family members! This was an unbelievable experience and the entire Keene Subaru Family went above and beyond in getting us this cat quickly and at a cost that spoke more to customer satisfaction than dealer profit. Thank you all and I will be sure to recommend Keene Subaru to my friends and family! The Krane Family

c58crtde
4/03/2015

"Awesome"

This was my first time buying a brand new car. Scott made it easy. Gave me a great deal on both the car I was trading in and my new car. Awesome!

TheDogLady
4/01/2015

"Highly recommended"

This is my second time buying a new Forester from Subaru of Keene. Having decided to pass my 2009 Forester on to my daughter, I went out and bought myself a new 2015. Scott, my salesperson, was friendly but not pushy or overbearing and knew about all the packages and options available and appropriate for me. The financing was quick and easy. I already know that the service department (Justin) is honest, reliable and efficient. The entire dealership has integrity, from sales to financing to service. It made my choice of dealerships very easy.

Justin, Penny

Maryann & Bob
3/30/2015

"Purchase of a new Forrester"

We had a great experience buying our new Forrester. Mike was very easy to work with, and the negotiation process was relatively easy. We're happy with our Forrester, and may be back in a few weeks to buy another. If we do, we'll be asking for Mike Wright.

Reviews of Kelly Barber